Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Well...it was something of an ordeal, but it was over now. Cecil relaxes a bit as he sits down, knowing the worst of it had passed.
Cecil shrugs at Frog's question. "They probably just track how long you've been logged in. They would have a program for that, yeah, if there isn't already stuff for it on whatever server they probably have this hooked up to."

Cecil snorts at the comparison...to end up coughing as his lemonade goes down the wrong way. He puts it down as he waves it off mid coughing fit. "I'm - *hack* - I'm fine, I'm-" Another bout of coughing strikes before he sits up and takes a deep breath. "Perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about."

He...he just said lmao...?
Like...like it was a word?
Cecil just sits there, bemused until the situation returns to him and he shakes his head clear. "I mean, not like you always can do these things at home. No internet, shared computer...no computer at all if you're really unlucky." He sits back and thinks, being just a tad more careful than before as he takes another drink of his lemonade. "Could be just convenience...sometimes these places are set up for gaming as well, so people can get a local game set up or play on a better computer than they have..."
He pauses, eyes drifting. "Or, well...so I've read, anyway...can't really say I've got any experience myself..." He lets out a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Frog took a sip of his drink, watching as Cecil gagged on his own. It made him feel like he was in charge of the situation. Still, he couldn't be quite sure whether the guy was amused or bemused at the jokeish comparison he made, or at the sassy commentary he had on regular plain cafes. Of course, Frog hadn't noticed he'd said 'lmao' out loud. He spoke it as a real word, yes, not as an acronym, so it sounded literally like 'lmao'. It came naturally to him, a proof of how horrible today's digitized era truly was. But it was also a sign that he was feeling relaxed enough with Cecil for himself to act more naturally than if front of your average Joe.

"Hehe you speak with such confidence. You sure you haven't been to a place like this before?" Frog teased as he took his headphones off his neck and plugged them into the computer. "You brought yours, I presume." He adds, expecting Cecil to plug them in as well...err...somewhere. "Show me more music you like. I prefer instrumental music personally. It lets me imagine things happening to the beat rather than just having to follow what the singer is saying."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:56 am

"Preeeetty sure..." Cecil scratches at the back of his head, head tilted away. Why on earth had he done that? Hell of a way to put himself on the spot. "I mean...why would I have come somewhere like this?" He pauses. "Imeanotherthan that stuff I just said...doesn't...really apply to me."
He clears his throat.

At Frog's comment, he slowly raise the cables for his earphones on of the tops his fingers, looking at him as if to ask if he hadn't noticed they had been around his neck the entire time. "I mean...I'm not sure where I'd plug them in, but yes...?" He looks at the computer. "Not...really sure the microphone jack would be the greatest place to."
After a little more looking, he shrugs and quickly starts searching things up. "Guess it doesn't matter too much. You said instrumental so...here." He pulls up a track. "Wonder what you'll make to this. It's one of the more...interesting ones I could have picked."

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:35 pm

"Yeah sure whatever the microphone plug and if it doesn't work it doesn't work." Frog grinned as he sat excited in his seat in expectations of what Cecil might show him from his musical selection. "We can just go one at a time if there's no other way."

Homestuck. Well, Frog had no knowledge on that so it was gonna broaden his musical horizons either way. Any music he could use or enjoy was welcome, no matter where it's from, so long as he liked it. So he sat there and listened to the track. At first there'd be no lie to say he wasn't immediately disheartened when he heard the first few bit-sounding bits. Tracks like that were oftentimes not to his liking. Sure they had charm but they lacked the contemporary energy that could force his body to move against its will to the rhythm. Or his mind. It was a jumble of sounds, but it eventually grew into something that was more enjoyable. Like some slightly edgy track from a gothic themed late 90's video game. "Oh uh sure? I mean, it's not something I'd listened to for my leisure, I think." He said, looking down. "But it's not a bad track. Got anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:07 pm

"..." A while passed with Cecil remaining quiet. "No. That won't work." He really wasn't sure how he was supposed to have responded to that. He honestly hadn't expected that response from Frog. "Don't worry about it. This is my stuff, remember? I know what it sounds like. And well..." He pats the pocket with his music player in. "I'll be fine."

"Yeah...I get that." It definitely was something more unusual, all things considered. Definitely one of the more unique pieces he'd found.
What else..."Alright...how about...this?" Technically it had vocals in it, but they weren't actually words, per-se.
Really, this was just a nice piece. Far more normal than the other one as well...rather, more easily swallowed for most people. Easier on the palette. A track with a nice groove to it.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:06 pm

"Well this is certainly more funky." Frog said as the track began playing. It seemed to be a cover or something. Those were always fun twists on already heard game tracks. However, he'd never played the game where this was from so that factor was lost on him. He did enjoy the music though, to an extent. Again, it just wasn't something he'd listen to. As such, he was starting to feel a bit bad that all he could say at Cecil were disproving words. On the other hand, Cecil expected him to be fully and brutally honest with him. This was one hell of an unexpected therapy.

"I wouldn't listen to this one either, but I gotta admit it's better than the last one. Lemme pick the next one." He said, taking over the keyboard and quickly typing and searching for one of his beloved tracks. It was hardly his favourite but it was a track that was easy to digest, he thought. Upbeat and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:29 pm

"Alright. Gotcha." Cecil nodded, mentally processing what he'd heard. It did seem he'd been right in thinking this'd be better to taste, but he didn't exactly know what his tastes were. Which, let's be honest, kind of makes it hard to pick out appropriate material.
Taking his turn to plug in as Frog calls up his own selection, he starts up the track, and lets it consume his hearing. After a moment he lets his eyes close to focus on the track better, tapping on his earphone to match the drumbeat. It was a game piece, and while the instrumentation made it easy to tell this was a modern rendition, it had a sound that harkened back to an older era which was found less and less as time went on. It was an intense, pumping, driving piece, and one he couldn't help but appreciate.
With the track over, Cecil plucks out an earphone and looks at Frog. "Well, can't deny this is a nice one. You got anything else you want me to hear?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Frog's heart beat faster as he watched Cecil listen to the track. Of course he was doubtful the moment he'd let someone else in on what kinda stuff he liked listening to........especially someone he'd met not such a long time ago. Yet Cecil was different than most others. Frog felt he could be more open, for some reason. Perhaps it was because Cecil was distrustful of others too. It connected them, this one huge problem they shared. And he liked the track. Even after Frog had spat over both his entries, Cecil actually wanted to hear more of what Frog had to offer to the table. This was much more than he could've ever hoped for. Cecil was better than he'd given him credit for. Much better than him, or at least more open to different stuff. Frog knew he was kinda difficult at times. That's why he could live with others being a bit more difficult at times as well, always expecting less. Getting more in return was always a shock.

Still, his heart beat even faster as he was asked to give more suggestions. The track he showed was more of a tryout, so this had to be better. Always better, one step at a time. That's how he wanted to live, to raise everyone's expectations forever, in the things he cared enough about to excell. Otherwise he couldn't live with himself.

"Oh, errr...finding more...nothing really crosses my mind at the time. Actually, wait a sec-" He said as he turned away from Cecil in his seat. He pulled his phone out and started typing.
He opened his tracklist...there had to be a song he could play here, or at least something to remind him of a track he could play.

"This is less super great but just listen. I find it easier to keep listening to."

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 am

Cecil lets out a short laugh as Frog starts to hurriedly dig through his library. "Alright then. Take your time."
Cecil's thought processes on the matter weren't so complex. He didn't pick up on the changes in how he felt, the subconscious acts of his body that'd betray his feelings. But he knew he felt a little better, and if someone were watching for it they'd notice that Cecil was perhaps a little less tense than he had been to start, the reduction of an imperceptible weight on him only noticed for its having been eased off.
It wasn't the sort of moment he really got to have. Conversation, activity, action and interaction - they were all well and good, and he craved them in ways he didn't even know, but they were still things he'd need a break from. This was a simple moment - the taking in of something shared, little words exchanged as they partook in the things they each took pleasure in.
These moments, he didn't think would ever tire him out in the same way.
Amazing how much these things changed when you shared them with somebody else.

With a nod, he listened to Frog's newest selection. Simplistic and peaceful to start, only to burst into life with a different tone. The instrumentation developed into something more complex, each part coming in to add its own little touches to the tune. In some ways dramatic and grandiose, it still managed to remain kind on the ears throughout. He could see why this would be so easy to listen to.
It shifted for a while. A certain sense of...ceremony maybe? Before he could quite figure out what it reminded him of, it returned to its prior fanfare, the powerful and dramatic scene of before. It turned reverent and starstruck, and then...it closed out.

...A long one, but it definitely didn't outstay its welcome.

He popped out his earphones again, not noticing how he'd sat back, or the way a little more of the tension in his body had drifted off. "I don't know. It sounds plenty great to me."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:06 pm

As Cecil's body loosened, Frog's grew more tense. His face splashed with red as he held his breath back in anticipation of what Cecil might say. And he knew it was gonna take like, a 7 minute song to wait through before he could see the results. For now, all he had was visual image of Cecil listening to the track. Doing nothing but listening...
And Frog was burning up.

"O----" He tried to respond, yet failed. "I-----" Another failed attempt. What could he say that wouldn't end up sounding either cheesy or dishonest after the way he'd shot down both Cecil's tracks? Really though, Cecil'd once again challenged his expectations and enjoyed the music he'd shown him. It felt good, having someone to rely to like that. Cecil was the first one he'd ever shared any of the music he liked with. "T-then I was wrong." Finally the right words came. Frog's eyes widened in surprise as he slumped back in his seat. He hadn't noticed how he'd straightened up in anticipation before. "If you like it, t-that's, that's great. I mean...I didn't know someone could-" He was in a state of shock, quite literally. This was so much on so many levels and he couldn't handle it well.

"Y-yeah. Thanks." He smiled.

Soon afterwards, they were alerted to the fact their time was running out. It was time to start packing up and go. "Cecil, today was real fun." Said Frog as he didn't want any silence as he took his earphones and prepared to move out.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Of all things he might have expected...to be rendered so speechless after expressing that he liked a track? That wasn't a reaction he would have expected. And it wasn't one he quite understood, either. The inner machinations of the mind were an enigma, as they ever proved to be.
Still, he smiled along as Frog finally got the words out. What the 'could' was in all of this, he had no idea, but...it didn't matter. "No need to thank me. If anything, I should be thanking you here - I wouldn't have heard this if you hadn't showed me it. Pretty sure I'd have been missing out."

As the news came of their closing time, Cecil downed the last of his drink - consequently screwing up his face in pain, because ow ow ow why is there so much and HOW IS IT STILL THIS FIZZY - before plugging his earphones back into his player and picking himself up. "Yeah. It was. Wish I got to do this more."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:27 pm

"Mhm." Frog nodded, exiting the cafe. It was pretty funny how Cecil forgot about his drink though. And very very very relatable. "I'll see you at school then."

Waving him goodbye, Frog went on his way home. There was no need to stick around too long, he knew both of them were better off resting away from social interactions after such a fruitful meeting. He was feeling exhausted personally, but the good kind of exhausted. Like exhausted after a good workout, except the workout he did was in friendship and not in body.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Leaving by Frog's side, he nodded to the boy beside him. "See ya."

As Frog left, he stood and returned the wave, before plugging his earphones in and...wandering. Letting one foot fall before the other, he let his feet take him where they would, gazing on the world around as the music filtered into his ears.
Wasn't going to do this for too long. Going to have to head back eventually. But he wanted to soak in the moment, let it sink in what happened that day before he returned home to eventually be wound up over the events that had occurred.
It was novel. So much so.
He wondered if he'd have more experiences like that.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 am

We are but the sum of our parts, a Whole crafted from the experiences given by Life. When one shares those experiences with another it can be said they are sharing their very Souls, intertwining their Lives...

Frogerio Zander of the Jester and Cecil Erinforth of the Death can feel their bond strengthen. They can feel the power of this bond resonate within their souls...

The Power of the Bond:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2