Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Empty
PostSubject: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 am

Frog would once again find himself on a familiar battlefield, with a familiar demon hunter facing him.
Only said Demon Hunter was more than a little pissed.
"Geez. Man, does every demon have a regeneration factor like you? I swear, anything else would just die underneath all those bullets... I gotta give you credit. You don't die easy." Dante said.

"Which is why this time, i'm going to make sure you croak. Permanently." Dante said.

"Any new last words?" He asked Frog.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 3:17 pm

"Geez, you idiot. I ain't a demon. I'm one of those that pummel demons for the glory and grace of freedom!!!" Frog stood his ground against the man as a bluish mist started swirling around his feet. He was determined not to lose this time around. Last time was a fluke, but he got out of the pinch, no sweat. The cool guy just got lucky, that was all...he also had that dumb bullet trick of his. Ew.

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Sig_by_ninjacyndaquil-dajlv0g
"Bad pun, man. You just earned yourself a thumbs down. Eke-!"
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:33 pm

"Yeah, yeah, that might be true. Either way, I don't give a damn what you say, i'm just here to make you croak." Dante said.
"Also, I remember you being a surprisingly slippery bastard. So this time, I came prepared." Dante added, smirking as he pulled out a gem, and threw it like a grenade. When it hit the ground, a brief flash went up, and then Frog would suddenly find himself a lot more hittable.

"Holy Star gems. Never should have left home without 'em. They take away your little charms, and take away my curses when they go off. Fun stuff, right? Oh, and there's way more where that came from." He said, smirking.

"Now I don't have to waste so much ammo on you." He added.

Action::
Stats::
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 pm

"Akh- What the heck!? You're like, cheating again!" Frog snarled as the added strenght quickly drained from him. So what now!? Was this guy seriously gonna start spewing these dumb gems every time Frog decided to buff himself up!? What the heck!? But then again, if he keeps doing that...he's eventually gonna have to attack. Which option would the man opt for~?

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Gngh_by_ninjacyndaquil-dalo983
"Tch- And stop with the dumb pun. I ain't gonna croak. Toads croak. Toads. Like. You."

Something dark began rising behind Frog. Its shape indescernable, save for the grin on its face. This was the unrevealed power within Frog. One he hadn't had the chance to use last fight, but now...now he was gonna release it all right away. This guy can go screw himself. He's just a bag full of tricks. "You'll learn that I can be a lot more stubborn than you'd thought..."
Stats & Actions:

(OOC: Not revealing my Prime identity to you jerks yet. Pfft. Go eat shit, lel.)
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:32 pm

"Yeah, yeah, i've heard it all before, whatcha gonna do, cry? Well, tough kid, but the devil may cry before this world decides to play fair." Dante said smugly.
Then he saw the shadow.
"What the fu-" He began before he was debilitated.
"Why you little-! You really are stubborn." he snarled as he felt it, pulling out another Holy Star Gem, and shattering it, taking advantage of the flash to get a momentary glimpse of the shadow.
"Going to take a lot more than that to stop me... I've seen and stopped worse things than you and mister smiley over there..." He growled.

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:40 pm

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:08 am

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Gngh_by_ninjacyndaquil-dalo983
"Oh, no you don't. Face reality and attack me already, or I'll be forced to show you my own little new personal trick and you'll regret it. Heh, personal. Persona."
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:17 pm

"You first, you little piece of s*it. This is called strategy." Dante said, gritting his teeth as he threw out one more Holy Star gem. The kid couldn't keep doing this forever, after all....

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Sig_by_ninjacyndaquil-dajlv0g
"Dude, I have as much fuel as you do. We can do this until you drain yourself out, I won't mind. I'll just switch to another one of my...demons, and slowly rejuvenate myself, kekeke~! But srsly tho. It's kinda fun pulling your nose with you being so helplessly helpless, ehehehe. What happened to that magic bullet storm, eh? Momma said you shouldn't use it anymore? That it's dangerous? Hah!"
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:53 am

Dante could take the first few insults with some grit.
It was the one the one that insulted his mother that was the killer.
"Oh, that's IT you little piece of s*it. Nobody insults my mother, bless her soul, and gets away with it." He growled as he threw out a holy star.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 am

"Dude, I haven't even said anything insulting. Whatever, you asked for it...Super Duper Ultra Giga Mega Uber Powerful Debilitating Surge of Power, gooooooooo!!!"
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Dante may have been angry at the kid, but he wasn't so stupid as to realize that the kid suddenly seemed to get a lot more powerful.
"Oh... sh*t. Well, fight fire with fire..." Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:14 pm

"Haha! So you finally go on the offensive? Finally! I'm not gonna back down like last time. I'm hitting you straight on! Come, Shiva, let's show him what we've got!"
Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

"Oh, you little... you got lucky for a second there, punk, but let me tell you something:

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:19 pm

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)   Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match: Frog vs. Dante.(Frog's 2nd Maxed Prime Challenge Attempt)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next