Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] Empty
PostSubject: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:17 pm

The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] Vp7qfc

Frog grinned as he saw Liam in the distance of the hall. As usual, he walked over to the big guy, except now he was mentally and physically prepared for the possible touchy onslaught. All of his muscles were tense as hell as he approached, but he grinned nonetheless.

Liam had been missing from their last two nightly adventures and Frog was getting worried. He'd met the guy and asked him already but then it ended up with him not showing up once again, so Frog was kinda afraid wondering whether Liam had given up on the terrorist business. It hurt even more since he was starting to grow fond of him and also because they awakened to their power together.

And he stood behind Liam. Directly behind him. And poked his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 am

Liam was simply out of it today. His hair was messy, his T-shirt wrinkled and he looked like he hadn't sleep for some time. Good thing he was using his glasses because if not his dark circles would be really evident. The young man forced himself out of bed to be there and it seemed fruitless for him for now. Why did he even got out out? He knew that he had to do some stuff with the other guys last night but his body simply didn't want to, and the probability of meeting them at school today just made things worse. Was he disappointing them? Did they need help? What happened? Was he really necessary in that group? All of that ran through his head as he was tapped on the shoulder and turned unconsciously to see what was it.
And there he was, the guy who was going to answer to all his doubt, or most of them. He didn't hug hum today, however, and just offered a meek smile and adjusted his glasses before engaging into some conversation. ~ Sorry for yesterday, I was... Things happened. ~ In my brain, he wanted to add but not didn't in the end.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:05 pm

"..-" Frog nearly let his jaw drop and raised a finger up inquisitively in both shock and fear of the completely opposite reaction than what he was expecting out of Liam. He was still the same guy he'd met so many times before yet it felt like he was kinda not into anything right now. The fact he hadn't showed up last night coupled with this new sensation overwhelmed Frog and his heart cramped for a second as an ominous thought crossed his mind, bringing forth all his initial doubts.

"Things..?" He couldn't keep himself from saying. He also wanted to add how shitty Liam looked and how dare he not at least contact them and/or tell them he wasn't gonna be a terrorist with them anymore if that is what this all meant!!! The Academy being a very very public and dangerous place for them made thinking it all through that much more difficult, and talking it over even more so. "Uhm....are you okay?" It was the best he could come up with under the pressure. It was probably going to answer nothing but he had to say at least something...since Liam obviously wasn't gonna be on the initiative today.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 pm

The red head scratched his head, in a failed attempt to fix his hair and make things a little bit more positive looking because it was clear that Frog became instantly worried about him. It was comforting in a way, but he didn't know exactly why he was worried. Was it more because he hadn't show up yesterday and messed up some team activities for some bad (or are the good?) guys fights or was he worried about him in particular? ~ ... I will be, don't worry. ~  He reached out for the other's shoulder and patted it gently, taking a deep breath. Should he tell him about anything that happened last night? In fact what would he tell, even? it was just meaningless after all. Not a lot of people react well to his condition. ~ Yeah... I mean... One day I'll show ya what I mean, ya? ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Will be was future tense. And it made Frog's innards contort and burst. What Liam was even talking about, he hardly knew, lest alone could make any sense of, considering the tranformation of the redheaded individual. The shoulder patting felt more like a doctor telling him he had cancer or something than an attempt at easing his mind. Liam was talking in riddles, and Frog didn't like any tiny bit of it.

"Ok, if you say so." He replied shortly and, honestly, somewhat bitterly. He sighed afterwards and shrugged. "So, other than whatever it is that's bothering you........how've you been?" Frog asked, not knowing what else to really do. The introduction was a serious mood-killer which was really sad because it was the damn introduction. It basically shut Frog's brain down before the whole interaction even began and now all he could do was function on auto-control.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 pm

He couldn't help to run his hands to Frog's head and ruffle his hair a little bit after his response in an apologetic way, being one of the things he liked to do when he felt apologetic about his condition. His green eyes did express some confusion over his next question, but after some thinking he got the overall idea that we try to go back to the normalcy after something like that. ~ I'm... Fine, yeah! But tell me about you, how you been doing hopping lord? ~ He smiled like he would always, even if the lack of sleep just made him look kinda funny doing that right after what they said.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Frog pouted at getting his hair ruffled but he'd be lying if he said it didn't help easy him at least slightly. "I'm fine too. There's so much stuff you've missed out on. Like when we killed this ugly angelic thing or when we finally reached the end of the dungeon! There's this goat thing there. It's weird and keeps offering alcohol to us. Oh, and remember that bitch that tried to stab me the first night? She's some drunk-ass, LOL." He snickered. Talking about it felt nice. Usually the only people he could discuss these events with were the people that've witnessed them anyways, so talking to Liam was a great change of pace. Additionally, he could leave out all the embarrassing details and focus on making it all seem awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:18 pm

~ Wait, what? ~ He tilted his head slightly after hearing all of that, suddenly unsure if his lack of sleep wasn't affecting his perception of reality. He shook his head a little bit before going on, getting closer to his friend and getting his arm over his shoulder so they didn't have to talk that loudly about everything. ~ You got to the end o the dungeon, you fought an ugly angel, there was a goat that offered drinks to everyone and that strange girl got wasted? Okay.... Now you have to tell me some details about this, ya? I'm confused about all of it ~
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Frog grimaced at the physical contact. Momentarily, he felt like he wanted to crawl out of his skin, curl up and bleed to death. This sensation was alleviated a couple seconds later when he realized it...didn't feel so bad...actually...it felt good...and he wanted to stay in his skin like this forever. Blushing away from Liam so he couldn't see it clearly, Frog had to restrain himself from further pushing his head against Liam's body, in fear of making it all awkward.

"Yeah we had this talk about some people called the District Heads who rule Endymion on Queen's behalf." He whispered, taking the cue. Conversation lifted his mind off the whole 'inserting face into Liam's chest' thing he'd been contemplating. "We're gonna go investigate Suzie Q tonight, actually, since the Goatey demon said it would be our first target. Apparently the music there hypnotizes people. It kinda feels like all those satanic messages in popular songs viral videos to me, haha." Frog snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 pm

He kept his head sideways so he could hear every word better and just found it funny how this time he didn't seem that opposed to the skinship they were sharing. Maybe he had already grown used to it, huh? That was always something nice, and he couldn't help but grin a little bit. ~ Heh... So the District Leaders are involved in this too, huh... Should have thought about that, they are part of the Government after all. ~ He didn't have many opportunities to see any of them face to face but he knew Little Tokyo's one was quite the eccentric guy even if he himself couldn't say a lot about that subject after all, he was an Irish man learning martial arts, not something you see everyday. ~ Are you? Nice to know! This time I'll not let you hanging, Frog. I'll be sure to drop by Suzie Q then... ~ He said that more to himself than to his friend, trying to get back to what he was initially made a part of and what opened his eyes to all the things that were happening in that city in its true colors. He made sure to finish his sentence with a tighter grip of his arm around Frog's shoulder and ruffling his hair a little bit, his last night slowly fading away from his memory.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 pm

"Yeah the District Leaders. It really does make sense. If we beat them their grip on the city and, in turn, the Queen's as well, will loosen. Then we probably strike the Queen or whatever." Frog shrugged. Liam sounded like he knew about them or something. They were probably a big deal in the city, after all, so it made sense. Opposed to that, Frog was still living under a political rock, so it was no surprise he knew little to none other than what he was directly told or overheard.

Hearing Liam's promise though...oh, well it was something. Frog felt something warm creep up his back. He blinked as he smiled away from his friend's look. He had to contain a giggle from escaping his lips and his fingers from fiddling together. "I'll take you up on that." He said, breaking contact to turn to face Liam, taking a step backwards. "So now what? Guess we'll see each other tonight, then?"
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 am

~ That's really bold to say. But that's what we gotta do, ya? I don't think it will be that easy though... ~ He couldn't shake the feeling that even though they got strong powers to deal with whatever came their way, the enemy wouldn't be as easy to beat as frog put it. The part of the dungeon he was on was already challenging enough, just imagine what the rest was all about!
~ Ya, I'll be there, count on me. ~ He made a thumbs up with his other hand before ruffling his own hair and yawning, suddenly remembering that he was completely sleep deprived. ~ If you feel like I'm not going to show up, drop by my house. You are always welcome, ya? ~ He said sheepishly, grinning to his friend while he was at it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Frog kinda felt like this had been brought up before, but since his memory was that of a dying goldfish, he blinked once or twice while contemplating whether his gut feeling was trustworthy enough or not, after which he just settles on following the deja vu and not wanting to be a foo' for declining or feeling awkward about it again. "Sure, I can come over to make sure. Because I don't trust you on it anymore, hmph." He crossed his hands and pouted. "If I've gotta do this, then I'mma do this." And, well...he was also kinda happy that he got invited to someone's house. Anyone's, really. That someone being Liam was just an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Liam laughed a little bit while seeing that this time Frog was serious about not letting him out of the loop and it was something rather satisfying to know. Having someone that cared about you enough to do that kind of compromise was something he hadn't seen in a long time and that he wasn't going to pass up anytime soon. ~ Good, that means I can take a nap and count on you to wake me up! ~ He laughed even harder and ruffled his friend's hair this time before letting go of him and going through his phone, sending him his address before winking at him. ~ Now you don't have any excuses to not drop by my house, ya? I'll be waiting... ~ He completed the phrase with another yawn and a smile, waiting to see if Frog had anything else to say. If he didn't, he would bid his farewells to get his perceptions in check with some sleep for tonight's event, as this time he was sure he was not going to pass up on the action.
- EXIT -
unless stopped
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:25 pm

Oh gee, what was Liam thinking now. "No naps, ya hear me!" He shouted and crossed his hands, looking up at the other's face. "Ya I can't have ya laze around all day. Preparations are in line and we must all be super ready for anything." He frowned a bit and let out a satisfied huff as his shoulders drooped.

"...ok you can nap, I guess." He looked to the side, cheeks red. What was he even doing. This whole coming to visit you business has gone to his head. Uwaaaaa, well he had his own preparations to attend to, which were mostly, again, regarding the visit he was about to pay to Liam this afternoonerooney.

And so he waved the dragon boy off, walking opposite of him through the hall. "I'll guess I'll see ya."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]   The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frog and the dragon, rawr [Morning - Frog & Liam]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next