Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Frog waited at a bench over at Vista Square for Cecil to show up. Earlier, that being, well, yesterday, he'd sent the other a message trying to see if he was gonna be free today to come hang out at the mega super ultra Endy Square. Frog had been wanting to visit the places around here but hardly had people to ask to be his entourages.

Now he had a person.

Sure he could've called someone like Takeru but too much of a thing can be exhausting. He had to change it up a bit, and besides he'd already brought up the idea of meeting up again with Cecil during their previous chance encounter. It was the sole reason the two of them even exchanged contacts.

So now he was waiting. The sun was still high up and the skies were blue. It was a nice day. But the nights that came before had been anything but.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:55 pm

If Cecil was honest, as much as he was incredibly happy to have Frog request his number and talk about meeting up later...he hadn't actually expected Frog to message him about meeting up later.
Dear god, this was a new experience.
Cecil was perhaps, a little too quick to confirm he'd be available and ready to meet up with Frog once he'd discovered the message. Now, he was rushing to ensure he arrived at their arranged meeting place on time.
Has he been waiting have I kept him waiting is this really happening he might just be messing with me am I going to-
Cecil brings himself to a sudden stop as he notices Frog was actually there, unplugs his earphones, taking a moment to mentally gather himself.
...this-
It looked like this was happening.

Earphones around his neck, Cecil approaches Frog, trying (and failing) to slow down his breathing enough that it might not be obvious he'd been rushing here...assuming he hadn't already been caught arriving. "Hey." Cecil gave a nervous, but excited smile in Frog's direction. He...hadn't actually done this before, come to think. "So...what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Frog was flicking around on his phone absentmindedly as he waited. He was quite certain Cecil was gonna show up no matter what so he decided not to worry too much about it. Regardless, a lingering doubt was constantly present...why? Well, Cecil never appeared as much of a social person in their previous encounters. But Frog could hope, with what how the other responded quickly.

And there they were. Cecil's greeting proned Frog to raise his head and check who in the crowd was coming to greet him. He grinned as he saw Cecil's flustered face. It was so obvious and he would've noted it straight away had he himself not been feeling at least somewhat the same as the boy. So his grin slowly turned into a polite smile and a greeting. "Oi, Cecil. I was wondering when you'd arrive. The crowd makes it hard to find people, you could've sent me a message so I could tell you exactly where I was at the square." Walking up over to Cecil, Frog put the phone away and waved slightly. "The plan? I was gonna go check out the Internet Cafe if you're interested? Iunno what stuff you like, but music seems to be one of it in any case, no? Wanna head over there then?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Cecil gestures to with one finger towards Frog. "That...that would have been smart. Normal thing to do. Ask you where you were." He facepalms and groans, before running the hand through his hair with a self-deprecating grin. "No wonder I didn't think of it..."
He shakes his head clear. Can't focus on that! He was...he was actually hanging out with someone. Someone who wanted him there, no less. "Internet Cafe is good. Plenty good."
As much as he tried to hide it, it was clear he was an overexcited bundle of nerves right now.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Was it smart of Frog to point out Cecil's mistake? Errrrrr, probably not so much...he regretted it right after saying it but there was no going back. He even had to hold the powerful and sudden urge to facepalm like heck.
"Oi what you're just probably distracted is all. It's a big...Square." He responded to Cecil's self-deprecating comment with a somewhat wry and awkward smile. He was trying his best, kind of, yet it wasn't working out. Thankfully though, Cecil agreed to the Internet Cafe idea so Frog could wipe the sweat off his forehead.

"Great, so let's get going there, then-!" Frog confidently took a step forward before realizing he had no idea where the Internet Cafe actually was at the Square. Well, he'd looked it up online but he couldn't place the spot onto the location. The crowd was thick and he could hardly focus as well with Cecil present. "Wait, lemme just check it on my phone." He said, pulling his phone out and starting to type. "Anyways, you been fine? Have ya managed to solve the thing that was bothering you last time we met?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Any discomfort on Frog's part flew over Cecil's head. He just shrugged. "Hey, you don't need to make excuses for me. I know what I'm like, and I'm not going to pretend I'm not like that." He sighs, smiling wryly. "Gotta be up front with these things, after all."

Cecil tries not to laugh as Frog's confident stride stops barely a step in. It...he probably shouldn't laugh, but he could almost imagine doing that himself.
Then again, he'd recover slower from the fumble.
There's an amused quirk to his lips as he waves it off. "Don't worry about it." He raises an eyebrow as Frog asks him about the issues he'd said about before.
...he was so, so glad Enkidu wasn't getting on his back right now.
"It's ah...not really something I'd say you solve? Just a change I've got to learn to live with." He shrugs, giving a brief laugh. "Still working on that one. You? Learning how to handle your stuff better?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Of course, he'd promised to be honest with Cecil, after all, yet already he was starting to fail in that endeavour. Probably because he was getting to know Cecil better, as anticipated... It was surely to impact the way the two of them interacted from now on. So Frog didn't answer or reply to Cecil's self-deprecating remarks. He appeared deep in thought as his eyes slumped towards the pavement momentarily. It felt comforting to disconnect from time to time. Disconnect from the world and think these things through in depth.

Frog fiddled with his phone until he found the map on the cafe's webpage. He could locate it...or err...try to. Squares were a funny thing as they usually went in all separate directions, spreading into a network of streets...a city. Yet Frog at the very least knew how to navigate himself on a city-wide map of Endy, so he knew which was North was and all that stuff. He'd learned as much by going to school every day by foot. "I haven't a clue about how to deal with stuff on my end yet. Geez it's kinda scary how much time school and my daily activities seem to eat up lately." He shrugged and grinned, putting the phone away. "I think I know where it is now, so let's go."

---

Several minutes later and the two were at the cafe. Well just outside the cafe. Frog had never been to a place like this and he stood in front of the entrance to the place, toying with his fingers nervously.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:46 pm

All Cecil noticed was the silence that came in response to what he said.
He wasn't sure what to do from there.

Cecil scratches at the back of his head. "I wouldn't really know about that..." He didn't really end up doing much...well, much anything anyone else would consider an activity, anyway. Not for any lack of desire to - more a lack of reason to.
This outing would be helping with that, at least somewhat.
As Frog confirms he knows where he's going, Cecil drops his arm and nods. "Alright then. Lead the way."

_/_/_/_/_/_/

Cecil couldn't help but give Frog a curious look as they stood outside the cafe. For all he'd been the one who'd wanted to come here, he seemed to be shying away at the door, and he didn't really understand why. It wasn't a place to really get worked up over.
...unlike if they were going to the maid cafe. He wasn't sure whether embarrassment would kill him while he was there, or when his family inevitably found out.
He looks at Frog with slight concern. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Frog sprung up as Cecil asked the question. He'd been brooding over dark thoughts of shame and whatever stupid disconnected aspect crossed his mind as he stood at the cafe's door. He quickly straightened his arms on his sides, cutting the finger fiddling short, and turne to Cecil.

"Nothing, let's go in. You can enter first if you want."
He said, cheeks paling by the moment. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he contemplated what Cecil could've been contemplating, at which point his head turned into a huge mess. The response was instinctual rather than thought through, since Frog was so taken aback by everything, and so his request for Cecil to enter first was the actual hidden away desire of his. It was too late to take it back now though.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Cecil jumps at the reaction to his question. He opens his mouth to inquire further -
And clamps it riiiiight back shut as Frog speaks up.
For all he would have said Frog was the more collected out of the two of them before, he was't quite so certain of that now. If anything, he just hadn't seen the things that would hit him just as bad as he ended up being so frequently yet.
Thaaaat seemed to be stopping here.
Well....he wasn't anyone to comment on any of this.
"Alright then." Shrugging, he heads in ahead of Frog, leaving him alone for a moment.

Inside, Cecil finds himself standing about, waiting for Frog. As much as he didn't really think the cafe itself wasn't much to worked up about, the prospect that he was just about to be left here niggled at his subconscious. The longer he waited, the more he'd find himself shifting in place, glancing at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Frog wasn't gonna leave Cecil hanging alone. The moment the other opened the door, Frog was ready as well, following suit. It was some sense of camaraderie that drove him towards feeling more confident in these situations, as well as perhaps a similar fear to that which was plaguing Cecil as he waited. It was a joined reaction and a perfectly silent interaction that neither of them were versed enough in the arts of people whispering to pick up on.

Frog smiled at Cecil as they entered. A cafe of any kind was pretty alien turf to him. He couldn't just enter on his own. He couldn't enter because it wasn't a place he could see himself spending any time alone, but in a group he could rely on the others to lead the way and procure opportunities for him. Of course, if the situation set him as the dominant party, and he felt comfortable enough with the group in question, he could take the lead just as easily. But for now he still didn't feel either of that with Cecil. It would take some time.

Anyways, Frog looked around. "Errr, we've prolly gotta order something, right? How do these computer cafes work even? We pay for using it...and then stuff, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 am

The relief when Frog so quickly followed suit was palpable. It was...far too easy to be afraid that people's intentions weren't what you hoped. It had already bitten him before, and he wasn't exactly eager to repeat the experience.
Given, he doubted anyone would be, but he also doubted it'd hit other people so hard as it would hit him if things had blown up in his face at this point.

The expression on Cecil's face relaxes into a more genuine smile. It couldn't be said he was too familiar with these places, either. It really wasn't much of a place to visit alone. But at the very least, dealing with all the interactions that were necessary in such a place was something he could do fairly comfortably. Pay for this, order that, etc. Simple transactions, and very, very easy things to do...after the ah, first couple of times.
It was the more personal interactions that were problematic. It was a very different scope to deal with people in.

Making a quick search to double-check before he said anything, Cecil nodded. "Think so...pay for using the systems here, and for whatever else we order. I know some of these places are set up for local gaming on the systems, but I don't know what they've got rigged up here."
He looks around the area, a sudden tinge of nerves striking. "I...don't know if you pay up front for anything though, or...yeah..." His eyes start to wander as his expression contorts slightly. "I don't see anywhere to, at least...we...we might want to ask one of the staff about it..."

And calling over one of the staff to do so was an interaction he'd have a hard time with.
Damnable ambiguity.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Frog listened to Cecil and kept hoping the guy wouldn't stop talking, because that would mean he'd have to respond or actually do something to get them a seat at this cafe. It was a necessary development within a situation like this. Either one of them takes the lead, or neither of them end up doing anything. And it'd suck not to do anything now that they've already gotten this far. After all, it was a big step just entering the cafe.

And Cecil looked just as uncomfortable as Frog was. It was fairly relaxing to have someone just as upset by these things by his side. Frog took a deep breath and reluctantly raised his hand up, eyeing one of the staff members walking around bringing orders to people around. It was a momentary decision because such decisions were the best ones. By overthinking things one could only damn themselves. In normal interactions, Frog could always keep his distance, but when he was required to show he could do these things too, it was much much harder than he could imagine. So that's why not thinking about it was the best way to go about.

The staff member failed to notice at first. "E. Excuse me-!" Frog called out, glancing over at Cecil. He waited for the staff to come over to them before continuing. "We were hoping to get a seat around here. How does it work? Do we gotta pay upfront or after using the computers?"

"Oh, it's paid by the hour." They answered.

"I see. Ok, then we'll book a seat. And bring me a coke. Cecil, what'll you have?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Thank god for Frog being there. Too much longer and he suspected he'd have a pushy skeleton trying to force him into a conversation.
...ok, not really much of a conversation, but still.
As Frog took over, Cecil let off a relieved sigh as he let it all proceed, and things eventually moved back into the part he was comfortable with. "Lemonade for me, thanks."
He waited out the rest of the interaction, before looking over to Frog. "So...ah...guess we'll want to get seated, then...?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:32 pm

"Ok then." Frog nodded to Cecil before starting to glance around to find an empty seat. It didn't take long to locate an unnocupied computer and the two made their way there. "Well, this was a tough one." Frog let out a sigh of relief upon sitting down. He could finally relax a bit now that everything'd been taken care of and they could just be left to do their thing. "I wonder how they keep track of how long you've been sitting here? Do they have a program for that or something?" He asked more out of sheer curiosity, not expecting Cecil to know much about it. But maybe the guy understood computers better than him.

The screen flickered to life with the push of a button. Frog placed his headphones onto the table and waited for the os to boot up. Soon enough, their drinks were served as well, along with a warning not to spill them over the electronics. "Sheesh this is like computer science at school. 'No foods or drinks allowed in the pc classroom nya nya'." He grinned. "Of course I understand them, but still, eh." Staring at the computer screen, he frowned a bit. "Hey so why do people go to places like this if they can do all these things at home anyways? Is it purely for a company, like a...err..cafe in which the air hadn't been completely replaced with monoxyde. Lmao~ Also cafe for nerds at the same time. Win win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]   Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hasta la Vista [Frog x Cecil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next