Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Salmane's planning EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Salmane's planning EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Salmane's planning EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Salmane's planning EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Salmane's planning EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Salmane's planning EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Salmane's planning EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Salmane's planning EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Salmane's planning EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Salmane's planning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salmane

Salmane

Salmane's planning Empty
PostSubject: Salmane's planning   Salmane's planning EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am

Okay this is just for me although if you want a thread with one of my characters, PM me.

As of 7/1/13: Now, I have Roxanne awakening, Salmane is almost ready to, Shi and Roxanne have finally appeared after a long time of you guys forgetting they existed. Sagami will arrive here the day after Salmane awakens. I fixed Thestos for the last time so she's ready for use once accepted.

Roxanne will awaken and then start to help people awakening, so That's all I have planed for her but She'll have more to do, it's use she was made so I could have a character that fights a lot.

Shi is finally here! Had her for a while and she finally arrived. I'm actually having Shi associate with people who want her as a guide. Unforgiven said he wanted her to be his attendant, unless I'm mistaken to which I will apologize.

Sagami like I said will show up after Salmane awakens. I have a lot of plans of him being a support for a group of Nyar' children.

Thestos is just for the event, no plans for her except for her to fight, mad her for fun.
~ ~ ~
I don't have any threads currently, although I need to post for Dansen. but I'm doing that after This thread with Hikuro ends. Oh yeah! As some of you know, If your actually reading this, Salmane is going to make a team of persona users and name them S.E.E.S. just for the fun of it. I like throwing Persona three in all of your faces. I actually got someone who isn't accepted yet to join, so I hope some of you want to join when I start that up because Again, it's just for fun. Almost time for Salmane to awaken, can't wait (literally) S.E.E.S. Will be formed after Salmane's awakening, So I'm getting ready to save some people from their shadows.

Last edited by Salmane on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

Salmane's planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salmane's planning   Salmane's planning EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 am

As of 7/6/13: Okay to anyone who knows me, Roxanne Vix, Sagami, Attendant Shi, and Salmane are my accounts. If you ever need me, Pm me on Salmane's account because I'm mostly on that one plus that one's email goes to my phone so I'll read it faster. Seriously don't be shy, Pm me about anything, like if you want to role-play with one of my characters or something. But be warned, I might say no if I have to much but will most likely say that we can later. So again, Shi is looking for future/current persona-users so she can be their attendant. I have Unforgiven as one of those persona users she will be an attendant to. Salmane has Shuuya joining S.E.E.S. With her XD. Sagami still needs a group of children and I want his first thread with one child.

Roxanne has awakened and is now dedicated to battles only, I'll build social links later, right now I just want to work on her with missions and crap. Her social stats are low so I don't have the time to post her stats. Thestos is doing great by the way!
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

Salmane's planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salmane's planning   Salmane's planning EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 am

As of 7/14/13: Roxanne Vix is a scraped idea, Shi is still looking for new guests and is about to awaken, I'm making a new character, Salmane is awakening soon after Grantus, Sagami has met his first person so I need some more Nyar children to meet with him and thread with him. I'm planning that all those children will corrupt him. Uhh, pretty much it.
Oh, new demon Summoner, GREO. Love her It's pronounced Gree-O. Like Rio but with a G.

OH! Two months of being here. I'm glad I picked this place. I really luvv you guys xD Except Grantus... ANYways Uh, again, pm me, I'm on all day. Uhh. Bye?
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

Salmane's planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salmane's planning   Salmane's planning EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:20 am

As of 10/12/13: Everything is running smoothly in my fifth month of being here. Razz

Just felt like I need a list of characters I have to people can understand who I am...
So here it is...

Salmane's planning DiD1qmQ
Characters~

Now, All my characters are almost fully awakened, Sagami just awakened in the mass child awakening and Mingqin awakened also. Alter is the only one who needs to full awaken. But I love her so She'll still be there.... Attendant Shi has half filled her compendium up. Salmane has tried to save Cyril but failed again. Her team almost killed her and she almost used her fusion attack just to take out Vera but realized it was foolish and decided to escape with Kahn and Gabishi. Leaving Joey and Damien to rot in limbo. Roxanne is back people! I'm going to try to use her again, problem is I want to completely remodel her so it's like she's brand new, I want her to be corrupt, like obtain a virus and become a Anti-shadow suppression weapon for children.

I will start Personal plot development threads for Sagami, Salmane, Attendant Shi, and Mingqin. Although their contents will remain hidden until posted in said topics. Kage-Raito and GREO have yet to be used but we may start the map soon so who knows. I wish I could use both of my babies....

In other news, Salmane is joining the God's Roulette, not the character Salmane but me, myself am joining that with Jinx. I plan to fight to the end with Jinx and try to do the second plot work or just use her Prime powers to my advantage. Either way that's something else I'm doing....

This has been another update! Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salmane's planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salmane's planning   Salmane's planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Salmane's planning
Page 1 of 1