Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....

Go down 
+2
Xombie
Aesir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aesir

Aesir

Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... Empty
PostSubject: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:20 pm

I felt like I needed a place to put random rp ideas so here there are. *drum roll*

The Frenemy: I want my character to have a rival. Someone to say "Hey I don't like you and, I don't like your face." but, they still have a grudging respect for? I don't know, the details can be worked out later.

The Sensei: Alright this one is specifically aimed at you kendo club members. I need somebody to teach Alphonse how to properly use a sword since he has no knowledge of using one and, his soul weapon is sword-like that at best he can swing like some kinda bat. It doesn't have to be actual formal training either. Maybe my character picked a fight with the kendo club member and, lost to their samurai skills? So then he keeps coming back to challenge said members to duels? I dunno but, yeah I'm pretty much giving you free reign to kick my characters ass during the "training" process.

The Lover: Not right now sorry maybe later on?

The Conscience: So my character is a bit of a delinquent i.e. skips school gets into fights etc. etc. you know the typical hooligans stuff. So I'm looking for someone to be that person to smack him in the back of the head and, be like "Bad Alphonse bad." Perhaps they were childhood friends that somehow got along even though their personalities don't really mesh together? Maybe my character influences the conscience into doing something they wouldn't usually for example play hookie?

The Kouhai: Now this one is directed at the first years. I want someone that's always following my character around like a tail. Someone for some misplaced reason idolizes Alphonse and, that (to his annoyance) is always trying to hang out and, even emulate him. I'd like this relationship to be something like an elder brother and, younger sibling relationship.

The Band: My character is a masterful musician, in my opinion of course. Yet there is no outlet for him to express his talents (There's actually no music club) so I want to find people willing to form a band with him. The band will be four people in total. You know you want to make a band I mean C'mon we'll be all famous and, stuff.

Well anyways these are just some brief ideas that popped in my head (probably will post more when more ideas come to me) that aren't set in stone so I'm flexible with how they turn out and, everything. Also, if you have some ideas yourselves definitely toss em' at me I'm not really that picky and, I'll most likely say yes to anything really.

Last edited by Aesir on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:29 am

Hmm, those are some interesting ideas you have there, heh.

Let's see, I could technically do the first one with Kaihei, as he would have no problems with disliking someone's face, like literally.

Or, there is a possibility for The Conscience one, with my new character (STILL working on him). I think he might be able to fit into that scene, in a way.

That's all I can think of now Razz

If you wanna do any of those, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

@Term: Hmm.. I guess I can make my character start a conflict between the two that leads to the beginning of the "Training." Don't really know the setup though, maybe my character is trespassing in the Kendo Dojo where the members train? (do they even have a Dojo?) and, your character wants him to leave and, my character says make me. Maybe some trash talk ensues blah blah blah then a fight (one-sided) breaks out? So yeah that's just a quick idea I thought on the spot so the details can be fine tuned more.

@Safirone: I'm willing to do either really. If you want we can do the conscience one since I remember in your planning thread you were looking for people to RP with your new character when he was done. So this can be one of those first threads to get him started perhaps?

Updated original post. Added The Band and, The Kouhai to the list.

Last edited by Aesir on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Ooo - Ooo !

This lovely pink haired ball of trouble is a singer<3 Would you like to throw her and Aesir together for a band, or at least the start of a band?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 pm

@Mei: Yeah I'm definitely willing to begin the makings of a band! I should warn you though, Alphonse isn't the type to actually join in social groups/events so their first meeting may not go so smoothly. Maybe he's tricked/obligated into joining? Or maybe just plain nagged until he does XD. Anyway like I've said before these are just suggestions that aren't set in stone and, could be ironed out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mei

Mei

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:44 pm

I can see Mei being that annoying leader singer /personality wise, but yet really just trying to have a good time by dragging Al into the making of a band. If he loves Ramen, she'll promise to give him free ramen from her work<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 am

@Mei: Okay cool, I can see this working out nicely. I'm willing to start the thread unless you want to make it yourself of course. Also if you're swamped with topics there's no need to feel obligated to begin this one and, you can just let me know when you're ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 am

I could try for the Frenemy if you would like. Kahn may have a slight suspicion regarding Al's delinquency problem and that may cause them to butt heads every now and then. We can try and work out the details more if you like, that is just the one idea that came to mind first.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 am

I think that's a pretty good idea, I need to start somwhere afterall. (He's finally done so I can now.) I dunno how would we start it up though. I mean, like I have no idea for the beginning post or so. If you think of something then you can start a thread, I'll be sure to join.

For the new ideas, well, the band sounds pretty cool, although my character plays a different instrument, not one of those that you listed xP

(In case you're confused, I'm just on my other acc xD)

Back to top Go down
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:05 pm

@Kahn: Yeah I'm down. Maybe their initial meeting is that Kahn catches Alphonse doing some illicit, like defacing a part of the school? And from their the Frenemy relationship is born? Anyways let me know if that could work for you or, changes have to be made.

@Safi(rone): Alrighty then, I feel like I should rephrase the term child friend because, how things work that would mean their social link would already be pretty high. So let's say they were childhood friends that grew apart? So then they come across one another again maybe at school/mall/park? This way they know each other but not really "know" each other if you get what I mean.

Also edited the band descriptions so now it can be any instrument but, it still consist of a total of four people. This way anybody wanting to join but couldn't because the instrument they played wasn't listed, now can.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm

That sounds good to me, so whenever you're ready let me know or make the thread! Whichever works for me!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 am

Yeah, I get what you mean. It actually makes pretty good damn sense to me lol. I think it could be either the park or mall. School, well, they're not in the same year, so only in the hall or somewhere, if. Or the dorms as I noticed they both stay there. Dunno, really, my char could go anywhere, almost.

And if they get along well, adding that to the fact that they 'knew' each other before, it might just make it easier for the band thing, if they go for it. At least I think so. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....   Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Aesir's Planning Place For Planning Devious Plans of Planning....
Page 1 of 1