Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Device [Shunnosuke]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Who knows? — Glancing a bit to Lune, Shun noticed how she was silent for the whole time. Was she indeed fully recovered? Something about her demeanor sounded "off", no pun intended. Perhaps the growing distance from Zachary affected the degree of influence in her actions? Like a magnetic wave that grows weaker if you distance yourself from the source. Maybe... — Listen, I'll just let you talk to her since you're obviously more acquainted than me... Rinna? — He called for her, passing the cellphone in case the girl accepted the offer. Regardless of her accepting or refusing to pick up the phone, Shunnosuke would go on: — Joshua and I think alike. If you want to go to Zachary, do it. But let Lune and Nozomi stay here under my surveillance. We have reasons to believe it's safer this way, for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:33 am

At Shunnosuke's offer, Rinna shook her head. "I said this before, but wherever he goes, I go. You guys can go see him if you want and come back to me when it's all done, but I am going to be there to give Nozomi his body back. Or we can all go together. I trust you for the most part, but not enough to leave him with you guys. Lune can stay if she wants though. But I don't want her to be forced to doing anything. Hear that Joshua?" She made an effort to say it loud enough to be audible on the phone as she couldn't hold it on account of holding a body. If he wanted to continue to speak however that would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:49 am

He clicked his tongue when Rinna wasn't going to part from the body. But, he should've expected this. This was getting complicated, but at this point, maybe it was better if they brought it here with them. Yes, it was certainly unwise to bring the body anywhere near Nozomi, but he also didn't want to leave Rinna alone with Lune. Especially when he had no idea about this Isla person, there was something about her that he doesn't know jackshit about. And after freeing her from that tomb, Joshua had little doubt that she was going to want Rinna and Nozomi back.

Hopefully numbers could help, especially with all these powerful Persona Users on their side for now. Joshua talked through the phone, hopefully Shunnosuke put it on speaker, "So fucking stubborn. If Lune wants to come, fine. I'd rather she stayed so that she wouldn't be influenced by Zachary again. Don't say I didn't warn you. Get over here, already."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 am

At this point Shunnosuke barely payed any attention to whatever Joshua had to say. Anyone looking at him would see his face turning into an unique shade of red, not due to some sense of embarrassment. — Not enough to leave him with me? How dare you, if there's anyone here in this dumpster who's reliable enough to watch over Nozomi, that one is ME, you hear? ME! I'll have you know that he was MY boyfriend, I would have taken care of him better than any of you who dumped him unconscious in this damn place. Have you ever considered that by dragging him to where Zachary is, we might be endangering him? Have you? You...you stupid and arrogant brat! — At this point, he forgot the phone call was still on, so even though Joshua wouldn't be to see Shunnosuke gritting his teeth or nearly foaming at the mouth, he could perfectly hear every single bit of the fit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 1:52 am

Rinna sighed at Shunnosuke. She really was trying to be pleasant about it, but she couldn't just let him verbally assault her like this. She was starting to remember him from a few years ago; specifically the worst parts. She won't deny that placing him here probably was not safe, but in the event that someone betrayed her no one would be able to find him easily. "Listen to yourself. First it doesn't matter who he was to you, now you have to tell me cause you're still insecure? Who's the brat here? Stop acting like you know every detail and just accept that sometimes risks are necessary. Bringing Nozomi won't be safe for him, but it's no worse than leaving him here, with people that could be helping. We can always come up with a plan for Zackary; I mean he probably knows what we are doing right now thanks to you-know-who. But of course we can't leave her alone cause she could end up being taken again." She said, making a not so subtle gesture towards Lune, who scratched her head. Zackary's control over Lune was treated yes, but not cured. Who knew what he had power over as long as he was under her thumb? Not to mention Analee of course. Were they safe no matter what they did? "If you have to use the 'boyfriend' card to prove your point you are doing something wrong. Stop acting like a child and work with all of us instead of insisting how perfect you are by yourself, when you know very well that you wouldn't have done half this crap were it not for your friends."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:12 am

"I know I was supposed to be the bitchy asshole here, but I'm not one to appreciate imitators no matter how much respect you have for me," Joshua began to sardonically speak through the phone for both of them to hear.  

With the phone still on, he was fully aware of the incoming bitchfest between two people. As much respect and care he had for Rinna, if they started a fight here it would only waste more time that could be used to confront Zachary or Isla as well. He was getting even more annoyed, even after his initial proposals were "shot down". The Child didn't exactly call to hear a fit through the receiver to begin with.

"Look. We got shit to do. No one likes it and no one has to adore it. Fucking get over here already. With all the bitching you two are about to make right now, Zachary could probably be accomplishing god knows what. And for all we know, the actual Nozomi could be getting shafted right now. Get the hell over here. Now."

From Shunnosuke's receiver, they could hear the phone disconnect.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Ignoring the unwelcome voice of Joshua (to which he simply turned off the phone call, without properly responding), Shunnosuke glared at Rinna. If he had the power to simply take him from her arms, he would have done it already. And the idea was still poking on his brain every now and then. The temptation to do something reckless, to grab Lune by the neck and use her as bargain coin. Shunnosuke even looked back at Lune... She wouldn't object, would she? The girl was too passive to pose a resistance. And with his current level of power, he could take Simon and Rinna if wanted, couldn't he? He wasn't defenseless anymore. All he had to do was be daring as he had always been, and not just...desperate. One single bold move and he could turn the tides to his favor. Yeah, he would retrieve Nozomi if he did that, a sudden bold move by his Persona is all it'd take to have this pathetic duo to respect him. The thrill could make his half-opened mouth dry, the heavy breathing heavier and the hand holding the cellphone weaken. Tremble, even. Maybe if he harmed Lune, Rinna would have a taste of what it feels like when a loved one is endangered because of others. Maybe if she saw Lune suffocating, with purple choking marks on her thin neck, her eyes popping out of her head along with her life... Rinna would then drop the smug act in the blink of an eye. Ah, he could see that. Even him could outpower Lune if he put his strength into it, and he would give everything to have this satisfaction right now! Ah he would. Everything, even...Nozomi...?

"Do it... you have what it takes to do it..."

"You can. Only you care for him, you're in the right here..."

"You are in the right..."

[...]

I'll just say this... — He walked one step further, the motion setting his thoughts back in order inside the fuzzy, scared mind of his. Something about what Rinna said set anything back on track for him. — Lune is your responsibility, so if you want put her life at risk, that's on your account. Nozomi, however, is mine. And if something...anything...bad befalls upon him because you and this passive gynophobic nerd decided to be stubborn and not listen to me...

I'll kill you... — The gears of his, if he had any, started moving once more and so his steps, heavy and stiff from the everlasting pain, would make him go past the trio. Not much, however. Not too much so he couldn't cast a last glance at her, and then at the unconscious, lifeless sight of Nozomi. He needed the Kurosawa, and that's the sole reason why Shunnosuke was there. Whether this was a serious threat or not, it was for the trio to speculate. They were starting to nauseate him, couple of hypocrites, or perhaps it was the lack of feeding and excess of forced exercising. He didn't want to be here anymore, there's duty to be done elsewhere...

( Exit? )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Device [Shunnosuke]   The Device [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Device [Shunnosuke]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2