Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Domination (Shunnosuke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Domination (Shunnosuke) Empty
PostSubject: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Penecia, not the center of Azores but brimming with life regardless, it is the island of a multitude of colors and dreams. And unexpected twists and turns, of course.

The abundance of life, death, and everything in between in the cycle of life is a magnificent thing, but not as magnificent as the sight that encapsulated Charles's perception in the streets of the city that day. His shift had ended and he was just looking around, taking in sights to convey them into his sketches, when he noticed the boy.

Or was he a man already? Charles never got to know him well enough...

But he knew who he was. And hooed that the recognition of identities would be mutual.

A slight tap on the... brown? haired boy's shoulder, the police uniform-clad android with a sketchbook under his arm approached the bright apparition in an almost trance like state as the thread of his fate danced and spun around the two, ultimately landing right into the golden boy's open palm...

"H-hey."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 pm

The swing seat had its move slow and steady. Shunnosuke with his feet attached to the ground, forced it to go back and forth at his command, but contrary to the other children in the playground, it was far from being a happy, joyful moment of him. To be frank, it was the first time in years he visited the playground for a change and, while he remained most of his time in Penecia due to his interests, he showed no remorse to care little about his surroundings.

And yet, for some reason, it felt nostalgic being there, sat by himself, hands holding onto the chains that kept the swing seat swinging, downed gaze to his lap, to the ground, while his ears were quite functional, listening to the children's laughter. Above all, the jolly atmosphere reminded him of...

Of nothing at all. Those thoughts trailed off as he listened to a certain voice has not heard of in a long time. Precisely in two years. Shunnosuke's memory was not exceptionally great, although his intelligence and mental faculties could be considered far above average, but he did remember this young lad who spoke to him. The circumstances of their previous meetings were remarkable — although that doesn't mean they were good — enough for his brain to keep the data recorded. He couldn't not forget the impression he had of his second mechanical acquaintance; after all, you don't see many of your kind walking in the streets, do you?

...I never thought I'd find you here. — He answered in a rather melancholic tone, shifting silent stares from Charles's face to the children from afar...and again to Charles. He hasn't changed the slightest, has he? Most people don't change that much in two years unless it's some radical exterior procedure...but Charles was different. Robots don't change no matter how long it has been. If anything, they rust. Something worth envy. — It's been years. How did you find me?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:08 am

Charles pulled his hand back as Shunnosuke faced him. He seemed to remember the robot, so that was good, but Charles still couldn't shake the impression something was wrong in the way the man spoke to him right now. If he had to describe it, he'd say it was something slow, slugging behind every word he spoke. "I was just passing by." He answered frankly, scratching the back of his head. "I'm on patrol."

He ran out of words quickly. Maybe it was the way Shunnosuke spoke that put him off, or maybe he was just like that. He wasn't gonna deny he wasn't really great at handling social situations. In any case, avoiding Shunnosuke's gaze brought his own upon their current surroundings. It was a park, full of children. Was it normal for Shunnosuke to hang around such places? Charles figured they were only for children... Was it a thing with rich people? "Y-you've changed your hair."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Shunnosuke remained staring at Charles for sometime, and unknown to himself, a small smirk, or rather a shy melancholic smile bloomed in his lips. — ...you noticed. — Indeed Shunnosuke had changed his hair, precisely its length and color. He just didn't expect the robot to keep track on his appearance after so long. The perks of being a cybernetic being. He, on the other hand, hasn't changed at all, and the more Shun thought about it, the more amazed he'd be. — You said patrol, didn't you? — He frowned a bit, taking a better glance at his companion. The uniform was a given already, but it's not until the robot said the specific expression "on patrol" that a distracted Shun could match two and two together. — I see...I'm surprised they hire someone like you in their team. — He said, nonchalantly before changing his sight back to the ground, swinging his seat slowly again.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:54 pm

"Yeah, it's really apparent. I mean, you had golden hair before, right? And something else is different about it... Was it longer before? Or shorter..?" Charles smiled, watching Shunnosuke on the swing-set, lightly shifting up and down, up and down, as he propelled himself on the contraption. Words were hard to come by... He felt so much smaller than the rich man just swinging about.

"Hmm, yes, I'm a police officer now." He began, a bit awkwardly. It wasn't a classy job, who knew what Shunnosuke would think about it... "I suppose they hired me because Jack's father is the chief and all that. He keeps the truth in check. If it weren't for him, I don't think it'd remain a secret in my position..." Yeah, no wonder, he already caused a lot of commotion capturing criminals with Jack. Whenever something would go wrong, he'd have to solve the issue, usually by doing something 'superhuman'. "Eheh, so, what have you been up to..?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Hm, so Charles remembered the hair enough to notice there was some change, but his memory failed in regards to its length. It seems like his computer memory wasn't infallible as he thought. — It was a bit under the shoulder length. You probably don't recall it since it has been years since we met, or you didn't pay enough attention back then, when you should. Either case, I don't blame you. — He commented, reducing the already slow enough speed of his swings, and again, without releasing his foot from the ground while listening gloomily to the other. Perhaps the young lad should ask who the heck is Jack, but well, he must likely be a "good" person if he's acquainted with Charles and gave him a suitable job. Charles was too naive and good-hearted, despite not really having a heart, to associate with the opposite kind of people. On the other hand, he didn't seem to have much criteria in regards to people to get acquainted with. Then again, the police officer is likely the best job for a robot, all things considered, such as his superhuman strength and his physical resistance to bullets and whatnot. — ... I was living in England the last few years. It's been a while since I stepped here.  — The swinging motion stopped, and Shunnosuke didn't lift his sight back to Charles. — It looks like nothing much had changed around since the last happenings...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:28 pm

"Ah, right, I remember now... My apologies." Charles regarded the revelation about the hair lenght with child-like shyness and sense of guilt. Shunnosuke could make him feel guilty even when he didn't do anything to be blamed for, but that was fine. There was something about him that still kept him glued to him by fate, despite the shortcomings of their relationship.

"England?" From what Charles knew, England was a posh land of rich and restigious gentlemen living on wide, victorian estates throughout the green plains of the land, riddled with beautiful, lush forests that provide a hideout for many luxurious villages. Of course, the education there was outstanding, as proven by their highly-acclaimed aristocratic governmental system, their vast dictionary varying greatly from the more coloquial english they spoke here and the spillage of highly educated students flocking there from across the world. Blame the TV. It was no wonder that was Shunnosuke's desired destination. He smiled. "You think? Well, I suppose so. Though it really has. I mean, Gao passed away after having her babies, but now I have Gao II living with me. And I'm a police officer now. So some things have changed."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Another stretch of silence from Shunnosuke's end. He wasn't in the mood of conversation and, should the angle from above favor the android to catch a glimpse on the other's face, the latter would noticed the odd behavior of the Kurosawa. However, once he brought up the following topic about Charles's insight about what changed in his life, Shunnosuke developed a weird interest in the topic. Or rather, not exactly interest, but there was definitely something that caught his attention enough for him to finally look again to the android's face. — I...see... — He did remember Gao was the name of the robot's possum, but he never truly met the animal. Charles didn't seem sad over the death of his former pet. Was he even able to feel sadness? Or mourn the loss of someone dear? — ...A friend of mine... He has passed away two years ago... — The memories still haunted the teenager and he couldn't shake it off no matter what. Two years have gone and in those two years Shunnosuke visibly changed his former behavior. He had to keep living, and so he did, but...moving on? That's a totally different department. Would an android understand the feeling of grieving over a loss of someone dear? Sure he lost an animal, and some may argue that it's just an animal — the Kurosawa indeed — but there are people who cling to their domestic pets and hold affection for them more enthusiastically than to other people.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:42 pm

"Oh, so like Gao!" Charles reacted way too enthusiastically, clinging to the topic as a continuation of his own story he decided to share with Shunnosuke to try to turn the conversation in a brighter direction. 'Nothing has changed.' Of course it did! Gao's death was a shock, but Charles learned to accept such things the moment he decided to let Mae go two years ago, which was the central point of his current mindset. However, he quickly realized what a mistake he had made in human terms with such a happy outburst at the topic, so his eyes widened as he raised his hands in defense.

"Oh, oh, oh s-sorry!" He said panicky as the initial guilt took over completely and he lowered his head. "I-I mean, I was sad too when Gao died, because she was a friend, but... She left me a whole pack of possum babies to take care of and find homes for... a-and Gao II stayed with me. She's there to remind me of Gao... So, her death wasn't in vain... And I don't dwell on it. She wouldn't have wanted me to do so... She would have wanted me to live for what she died for, right? D-did your friend die for something?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:42 pm

While it may seem odd, Shunnosuke didn't mind the enthusiasm. Inelegant, yes, also crude and ill-mannered, however, it was Charles. He knew very well the guy, or rather, the robot had little tact to handle human issues and while he could have technical knowledge, he lacked the empiric knowledge that conducts humans. So, in a way, he could pass the sudden joy and stick to the following apology as well as Charles's explanation. — ...he died saving the world... He died saving me as well.... — Shun's voice was low, with a visible sad tone to it. That was the answer he could give from what he heard: Hyde died saving the world. Now, was it worth it? He's yet to find the answer. For now, what he could think of the closest to a response was: no. It was not worth it. And it would never be. — Would you risk your life if it meant saving the world? Even for people you don't know, people you would hate to all hell?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Logic, the primal concept of the world, it is the main tool which intelligent beings use in order to better understand the world around them. It is a blessing, but it is also a bind. Sometimes, despite any common sense, one who finds oneself at one such crossroad offering two paths, one following logic, and the other riddled with illogic, it is logical to choose the illogical path. Or, at least it seems logical to the person at hand. Therefore, if one's determination and spirit are strong enough, one can overcome whatever obstacle they might face for the sake of others, even if it endangers their life.

That being said, Charles's answer was quick and frank. "Yes." He said to the brown haired man on the swings. "It doesn't matter if they hate you and it's not a matter of recognition. If that is the path your friend chose, then... Isn't it rude of you to disrespect it by feeling so down about it? He died to save you as well, you even said so." Charles's words carried only the best of intentions. He didn't rush them, nor did he say it with malice. This was the truth he came to believe over the course of his lucidity.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 pm

A rather sure "yes" he wasn't expecting, a response that made the teen quite thoughtful. — ...tsc. Like I care. He isn't here anymore, whatever I feel won't affect him anymore. I'm entitled to sustain my emotions the way I want, thank you very much. — He rolled his eyes, somewhat irritable. He wasn't mad at Charles, he was mad at the altruistic view that nothing matters more than an act for the greater good of the world. A big bullsh*t, if he were to voice a completely honest, yet vulgar, opinion. A view Hyde shared to his core since the first time they met, a view Shunnosuke would never understand. Why do people commit such big sacrifices for others, specially for people they would never know and meet? — He knew that would happen. I don't know how, but he knew...and he never truly told me. Isn't that a disrespect to someone you claim as your friend? If he had at least a single fraction of affection to me, he wouldn't do that... He had no right, no matter how you put it, he had no right... — His tone was more...pleading than angered.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 am

Charles looked down at Shunnosuke sitting on the swing... "Nothing I say will help you... Won't it?" He said, his tone a mere whisper. "But... maybe he didn't want you to be sad like this, didn't you think of it like that? Maybe he cared enough for you not to tell you, but didn't realize it would hurt you just the same..." Charles said it the best he could, encertain if his words would even reach the devastated Shunnosuke. If only they would, then maybe he wouldn't be so sad anymore...

The android stepped forward towards the rich boy. Why? What was pushing him? He wasn't sure, but he was sure of something... He reached out, his hand shaky, before running it beneath Shunnosuke's armpit. The other hand as well. Picking him up on his feet, Charles hugged him in a moment of unrestrained compassion. "Please, don't be sad." He whispered into the man's ear, his police cap blowing away in the wind behind him...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 pm

In a sense, Charles was right. Nothing he would say would shake off the grievous feeling Shunnosuke nurtured all these years. He suffered an irreparable loss and there's not that could attenuate the sensation. The android was surprisingly on the spot when he said a truth that haven't crossed Shunnosuke's mind: it didn't matter. Being forewarned of the possible consequences of his deeds would not change the outcome of it and would not mend the effect in the teen's core. He would be torn either way, and there was no avoiding it. Then again...if that's the case, if that's the "why to tell if you were going to be sad?", then he could very well argue "why not if I'm going to be sad anyways?".

In any way, the young lad was enraged enough to avoid looking directly at Charles. The more he thought about it, the more he wouldn't understand at all. The android, on the other hand, seemed to understand at least a fraction of it very well. It wasn't a bad gesture...far from that...but why? That's one thing the teenager couldn't get. Why did this mechanical creature develop sympathy for his misery?

... — He opened his mouth, trying to whisper something, and his voice betrayed him cracking against his will. He didn't want to cry. He didn't want to lose his composure in a public place, he didn't want to give in...but when he noticed, silent tears were falling down as he kept his downed gaze so the others wouldn't see. Tears that run down his chin and probably ended up falling on Charles's hands. He was trying to not be sad, he was trying hard to forget and move on, he really was. But...trying was not enough. And in the end, he couldn't. — ...what are you doing?... Everybody will look at us... — He asked, not quite concerned about bystanders' reactions to the simple display of affection. He was...confused. A robot hugging him to comfort him? How come this android is so...human? For now, the Kurosawa didn't reject the gesture, but it made him wonder how miserable he is to deserve pity even from an artificial being.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 pm

What was he doing? Charles thought to himself through the shining haze. Why was he hugging this brilliant entity? Why was he whispering into its ear, when he was unworthy? He would surely be pushed away... surely... any second now...

Charles's eyes tightened shut as he expected Shunnosuke to push him away. His hands crossed on the other's chest, clenching it like a child clenches its mother's leg... But that didn't happen. Instead, something fell on his fingers, sliding through them as rain... losing itself in the soil below... Then another drop, and another. Tears? D-did he do something wrong? Was his hug too tight? Or maybe...

The android's suspicions were met with an answer as Shunnosuke decided to say something. It seemed such a meek of a request, more like he was asking him to keep hugging him. Yes, this was working! If he could keep it up, maybe he could make Shunnosuke feel better! Feel alive again! And so, instead of letting go, he pushed himself further into Shunnosuke's back, through his head and into his shoulder blade. "I don't care! I'm not letting go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination (Shunnosuke)   Domination (Shunnosuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Domination (Shunnosuke)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next