Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bricks and Boys (For Frog):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Bricks and Boys (For Frog): Empty
PostSubject: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:12 pm

I get to my classroom about 20 or so minutes early. Good. Gives me time to work on THOSE.
I pull out a small wooden box from my backpack, and open it before gently pouring out its contents onto my desk:
Lego bricks.
At that moment I set to work, ideas already flowing into my head as to what to build with what I have.
Slowly, like a puzzle, the bricks come together, and I do my best to drown out the noise around me and ignore the stares as I build my latest creation.
So much so, I don't notice someone behind me until I'm done.
"Can I help you?" I ask them without turning away from my creation.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Bricks and Boys (For Frog): Vp7qfc

Frog had been in a state of constant drowziness throughout the school day so far. First he'd been following after that silver-haired girl and now he seemed to be lost. He just couldn't focus on the classroom numbers as he walked the halls...they were all just black smudges against the wall... He needed a break, but he also needed to get to his class already. He'd missed how many lessons now..? Two or three? What time was it even...Was this his classroom? He wasn't sure whether the number read '1' or '4'...ah screw it, he was going in.

Something smelled wrong the moment he entered the classroom, his backpack dragging behind him as it slumped from his back earlier and he didn't feel like raising it up and holding it properly. Frog wasn't sure what exactly smelled wrong...but he followed the smell until he reached a desk where someone was sitting and doing...something. Whatever. But the smell was definitely coming from there. "You can't help me." Frog yawned loudly. Why was this person talking to him? Not like he was doing anything wrong. He wasn't even spying on them. Mostly because his vision was blurry as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:10 am

What the hell? 'You can't help me?' Who the hell says THAT. I mean, I can hurt him, sure, but frankly, I've seen worse as I turn to look at him. God, he looks like a-
Waaaaaaiit a minute.
That yawn... that voice that makes me want to punch the one saying it...
Holy Flywheels.
"Hey... you're that dude who had that big dog I met a while back. Frogerio, right? God, what the hell happened to you? You stay up too late playing video games fighting monsters ot something?" I say in a somewhat sardonic tone of voice as I keep assembling my creation.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Yeesh? Was he supposed to know this kid? He couldn't make out his face clearly and the voice was muffled through his tired ears, but still, he could hear him saying he knew him. And then made a mean comment about playing video games. Like hell, kids his age were the ones crazy about video- oh, so Frog was in the wrong class. A terribly wrong class-underclass!!!!!!!!!! 1st years? 2nd years? 3rd years??? He was pretty sure the door read 4...though he just may have been wrong about that...

Still, the smell was there. And interesting. What was this guy doing? Frog scoffed at Takeru. "I ain't even gonna dignify your question with an answer. Except yes, I'm Frogerio. You got that right. And you're supposed to be?" He asked back through a yawn. "...what'cha doing there btw? Smells odd..."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Geez... at least he had confirmed his Identity with me.
"I'm Takeru Kagemaru." I said, answering him.
"And as for what I'm doing... I'm building something out of lego bricks." I add. I wonder why they apparently smell odd, though...?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:02 pm

"Ah, you're the Doctor Who kid." Frog cocked his head lazily with a smile before it fading into a look of confuzzlement. "Legos? Aye, so that explains the out of place smell. Hah, yeah, nice." He was still in a half-sleeping state, so there was no way he was gonna go mock the kid for playing with Legos at school. Instead, he ended up showing interest in the activity, peeking over Takeru's shoulder to get a better look, trying his best to clear the haze dwelling withing his sight. "So like, what're you making?" He eventually asked, after a while of failed attempts at discerning the kid's true intentions with the toy he was building. "'Something' ain't the most descriptive answer."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Oh good. At least he wasn't being overtly mean like last time. Although I still don't get what he meant by them smelling odd...
At least he thought it was nice.

"If you must know, i'm building the head of a Cyberking from Doctor Who. The other parts are in my bag." I said, not letting my focus get away from it. I've already got the arms and the body built, and at this pace, i'll be able to finish the rest today. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Doctor Who again? Frog hadn't even had a clue they had Doctor Who Legos...but like, they had Legos of EVERYTHING, so it wasn't such a wild thought. Still, this guy was into Doctor Who, that much was clear. "Eh?" Frog replied in a crescendo. "Ah, that big cyberman thing in that one episode. I think I remember, but I can't remember what the actual episode was about except that. Was it the one with the dinosaur in London..?"

Perhaps he ought to go to his classroom since classes were gonna start soon, but Frog's brain was currently farting out of tiredness, so there was no helping it. His primal nature had found an interest to focus on and it kept him from leaving. Not like he wanted to go to class in this state even. Liam was a wise man for skipping school after the first time. Frog should have learned from his friend's act.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Oh boy. At least he got the reference... kinda sorta.
"No. The one you're thinking of is Deep Breath, the Twelfth Doctor's first episode. The Cyberking is from a Tenth Doctor episode entitled The Next Doctor." I respond. Come on... almost done... just a couple more bricks, and I can call it for now...
Assuming nothing odd happens between now and then, that is.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

"U-um..." Well, this was embarrassing. He was sure he'd gotten this one right. Well whatever, he hadn't watched a Doctor Who episode in ages. What even happened to that show? And more importantly, no, wait, nothing was more importantly. Oh welp. But now that the kid's stirred his memory, Frog actually knew which episode he meant. Not that he remembered much of it, but at least he thought he remembered the base reference of the plot. "So, the one where there's that guy who thinks he's the Doctor but ain't or something?" He cocked his head to the side, now genuinely involved in the conversation and watching the lil' dude do his job on the 'Cyberking'.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:28 pm

"Yes. That one." Takeru said absentmindedly. It was almost done...and there. The last piece.
"Done. Now then..." Takeru said, putting it back in the box and sealing it before taking out another box.
"Now to get started on the legs..." he muttered as he began to build.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Okay, score! Frog was right. Rekt. Nice. Though that wasn't such a big surprise, of course. He was the mighty Frog, after all. The first miss was a fluke. Still, this guy was way too much into this crap. Like, it wasn't very upsetting to Frog, but he was kind of being ignored. "Dooode~" Frog pouted and placed his hands on the kid's shoulders, pushing down not hard enough to actually hurt him. He then lowered his chin until it touched Takeru's scalp and pressed down with his whole weight (which wasn't toooooo much), on him. His backpack slumped just as lazily off his back. "Why're you doing this stuff here? Like, why not at home? Nothing against it, but it kinda is kinda weird, wouldn't you say-day?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Takeru immediatly jerked forward and stiffened, shaking the boy off.
"Don't. Touch. Me." Takeru said angrily.
"And I do it here because it's fun and I can handle it. And though it may be weird, aren't we all?" Takeru told him as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:21 pm

"Deep." Frog snarked as he straightened up, crossing his hands uninterestedly over his chest. Handle it. He could handle it. Of course. Frog thought the same many many times, but it never worked out. Regardless, he wasn't going to pry open this kid about it. He was just gonna give the back of his head a momentary death-stare, a barely noticeable glint of resentment, which faded away as quickly as it appeared. "We're all weird, yes. But most of the people don't show the weirdness. Most of the people dislike the weirdness. Even if it hurts the weird ones." Frog was somewhere between conciousness and sleep. Of course he was going to start spouting stupid edgy shit about himself now. When else could he do that so freely~???
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Well. Amazingly, he seemed to understand the weirdness theorem. Although it still did disturb Takeru that he felt his face blushing madly from Frog's touch. God, he really hoped that was just because of how he was touched... yeah... that had to be it.
Totally not something else...
"Eh. I just ignore the stares. And I am a perfectly cool person... at least, cooler than you, probably" He said sardonically as he sat down and got back to building those cyberking legs, deciding to ignore the events of what just happened...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bricks and Boys (For Frog):   Bricks and Boys (For Frog): Empty

Back to top Go down

Bricks and Boys (For Frog):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next