Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jeremy's Story Book

Go down 
+2
Braun
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dansen

Dansen

Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Dansen smirked at his allies feelings on the art of pugilism as something that could be so black and white as hit a man and if he goes down your better than him, it wasn't in Dansen's nature to force his own feelings on others but he at least mentioned what he felt to Cole. "Everything is a gamble on way or another Cole you just gotta be the one whose rolling and winning for as long as you can." With that the titan behind him roared as it called forth another batch of electrical death, Dansen could still see the effects of his scan so he would have to believe this was enough to find victory. "Let's end this!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 pm

-Conflict Resolved-

Shuffle Time:

The Wizard would fall to the ground giving one last yell before exploding into a miasma of darkness. The pages of the book would begin to flip rapidly before turning into pools of blank ink, and returning the world into its previous void like appearance. Once this was all over, the original form of Shadow Jeremy would be laying face first on the ground with the look of defeat. He had loss his chance for independence...
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:22 am

With the chaos of the battle over.... Jeremy slowly and shakily pulled himself to his feet. Was it really over? He slowly stepped up to himself. "Is... is it dead?" He frowned, looking to the other boys who saved him. "Thanks... I... I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on... But I'm pretty sure this thing.... it's my fault..." he sighed and knelt down next to him.

"He was right... I... I'm just a whimp and a coward... All I ever do is run away. Ran away from every fight, from every bully... I even ran away halfway around the world... and I'm still running... I even ran away from myself..." he sighed. "When I ran out of places to go, I just kept running... I'd start writing stories to escape from reality itself... The real world is just such a scary and cruel place... and if I fought back, I'd just get hurt..."

Braun sighed and held out a hand to his double, offering to help him up. "I was always distancing myself from everyone... because I was even afraid of running away again... So... I guess you were right all along... You are me... You're the part of me that I've always been running from..."
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 am

A blue door would suddenly appear behind the Persona-Users, and suddenly a figure dressed in blue would appear upon the scene. Holding what appeared to be a bag in their hands, the slender Attendant would look towards Cole Barbados and Dansen Sukumada. "Hello, my name is Chance. I am here to deliver the items you have both earned for defeating the Shadow of Jeremy Braun." The Attendant spoke in a polite tone as s/he gave a bow and began to hand the items to the users. For their victory, they were rewarded not only 1000Vc each, but also the two items named the Traesto Gem and Bead. Once giving the items to the users, Chance would take one final bow and head back towards the doorway without saying a word. "Please do continue to help your fellow man. I hope the best of luck for the coming days to all of you." The slender Attendant would give a kind smile before heading back through the doorway and closing the door behind them. Their duties were done for the time being.

>exit<

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 pm

When the Shadow was accepted by its original, it would close its eyes and give a slight smile. For once, this menacing Shadow seem so evil. In a bright flash of light, the Shadow would transmogrify into a new form...

With the acceptance of his Shadow, Jeremy has unlocked his power from within...

Jeremy's shadow has become Lexicon... The "Book of the Endless" will now share its knowledge to help you overcome your hardships...

The newly found Persona would disappear in a bright flash of light and bathe Jeremy in its presence. The power to summon a Persona was now his...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 SSewBryJeremy's Story Book - Page 3 SSewBry

'Damn, dude.

Cole murmured to himself as he dismissed the majestic canine before him. He took a seat on the red pavement he stood upon and watched as the victim came to terms with the entity. None of this made sense, to be honest. How can someone accept the thing that wanted to kill them not even fifteen minutes ago? He himself did it, Sukumada did it, and now Jeremy was doing it. Who's to say this isn't just another one of these creatures facade; get us when we're most vulnerable. The naysaying 3rd year shook his head. The connection he had with his own Persona seemed to discredit this little spur of the moment thought. However, it's certainly something one should consider for the sake of the case.

'Jeez, that's all you're gonna say, yo? I expected some super sappy speech that could make even the manliest of men tear jerk. But here I am, sittin' here exhausted and disappointed. I mean, don't get me wrong. That was borderline sappy, but that doesn't really count, get it?'

The sarcasm in Cole's voice was more than apparent. But if these two were dense enough to not catch on, the big goofy grin etched across his face should be enough to indicate to them he was merely joking. The 3rd year placed his glare upon the newly phased door. With an rose eyebrow he watched as one of the attendants of that blue room came from behind the glowing door. It seemed this attendant was here to give them items for completing the mission. Cole simply shook his head and ignored most of what was said. This whole situation with the attendants and the current situation still didn't sit right with him, but he wouldn't let such feelings be known; not yet at least. Once the blue haired attendant delivered the items, they walked back through the phased door and made their exit from the silent battlefield. Cole spat to the side, sucked his teeth and spoke to the underclassmen.

'Enjoy those goodies, Sukumada. You earned them. You did good today, kid.'

Cole stood back up, dusted off his bottom, and looked at the new Persona-User.

'Go get some rest. I'll explain everything once you soak in the events that had happened today.'

The 3rd year yawned while rubbing his empty stomach.

'Yo, Sukumada. You hungry? How bout' some ramen, on me?'

Cole didn't wait for the underclassmen's response; he just made his departure from the topsy turvy world and hoped to see the underclassmen at the local ramen shop. They needed to have a little talk anyways...

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:29 pm

With the last attack the monster in front of the fighters dissipated into once again the dark form of its self, the boy in the world with them went towards the creature and began to accept the feelings that he had once denied, Cole made some sarcastic comments on the boy's speech Dansen stayed silent as he talked, he felt that a person had to face the creature that came from them so they could be stronger for themselves and others but even he had a slight smile when Cole acted jovial as the battle ended.

When the power known as a persona entered the new user a new creature entered the fray, this one however was seemingly rather androgynous and to Dansen's eyes not a threat. The person called themselves Chance and granted Cole and the avid gambler new items and tokens for purchasing items, at least that's what Dansen guessed there purpose was. "Hmm this person Chance... Could she be something to do with the powers we possess..." Dansen thought this to himself as the creature walked away and Cole made movements to leave, he beckoned to the other users and his ally for a free ramen meal, Dansen wasn't one to give up a free meal. "Well Cole if your so generous I guess I have to dig in." Dansen walked to the exit along with Cole but before he exited he turned to the newest victim of the world of Limbo and looked to him saying. "You'll start getting into a lot of weird stuff now, be sure to call on Cole or me if your into deep, I'm Dansen if you want to find me just talk around some game stores or gambling dens..." With that Dansen left the world behind him waiting on the next battle to approach.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 am

Jeremy looked over his shoulder and smiled to his two rescuers. He smiled at Cole, and wiped a few fresh tears from his eyes. "Sorry... looks like only I get to cry today..." he smiled to the other boy. "Thanks Dansen. I mean, we're complete strangers and you went and saved my life..." He smiles. "I thought that people like that were only in fantasy..."

Braun turned around to face himself yet again... and he saw his shadow turn into the tall, mysterious figure, bound to massive scrolls by chains... and clutching a large, ornate tome. He mumbled the name, hearing it inside him. "Lexicon..."

When the persona faded... Braun felt exhausted, and he turned to follow the other boys out of the hellish landscape that his mind had created.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy's Story Book
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3