Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jeremy's Story Book EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jeremy's Story Book EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jeremy's Story Book EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jeremy's Story Book EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jeremy's Story Book EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jeremy's Story Book EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jeremy's Story Book EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jeremy's Story Book

Go down 
+2
Braun
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Jeremy's Story Book Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 am

Everything was cold and dark; almost like a nightmare come true. Jeremy Braun would find himself laying face first on what appeared to be some sort of "page" like flooring. When the young man arose from his whimsical slumber, he'd find himself standing on what appeared to be a massive open book. It easily spread out as far as the eye could see, and everything else surrounding it seemed to be darkness. Nothing but a void of Shadows looming over him; watching and judging. Wherever he was, it was safe to say it was closely involved with the supernatural. No place on Earth had such spectacle, nor the daunting atmosphere. Even the air seemed thin and hard to breathe for him, as he had not unlocked his potential to survive in Limbo like the previous children who had unlocked their Personas. All he could do was wander or wait, as a pool of black Shadows began to form over head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:37 pm

The exchange student groaned as he sat up. With an imagination as over-active as his, he really never thought of weird dreams as a problem. Tonight's nightmares are tomorrow's horror movie monsters after all. But this felt different. It was too real to be a dream, but to surreal to just be a daydream . In fact... he couldn't really recall what he was doing before this happened. The generally suffocating atmosphere of the area didn't really help his mood either.

"Okay Jeremy.... this is weirder than hell... but nothing to panic over..." he knew his words were an outright lie. In fact, they hardly helped at all. Lately, the only chance he's had to speak English is to himself. But now wasn't the time to indulge in habits he was trying to break. He had to figure out what was going on... "W-well I won't find the way out if I stay here..." he started to walk forward.

He wasn't sure whether to find the pages beneath his feet to be comforting or unnerving. He really would have expected the former, but the further he walked, the more he felt the latter. In his mind, he tried to figure out what was going on, to fill in the massive blanks.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:12 pm

No matter how far the child travelled, he'd find himself making little to no progress. Limbo's properties were that of the abnormal, and the laws of its world were far different than the laws of the real world. Where one expected that walking would give them progress, in this case it did nothing but have him waste his energy. There was no escape for him here, and this world was going to be his personal hell. "Are you running away again?" A voice echoed out from the dark abyss as the foolish boy attempted to escape his prison. "No matter where you run, you'll always be alone. People will only take advantage of you, and then toss you away in the end. Forever the outcast, huh? Hahaha!" The voice remained mocking towards the lone child trapped in the strange world he had awoken in. How did it know so much about him? It even spoke as if it knew why Jeremy was in the Ueitawa Region to begin with. Whatever the case, it continued to mock the boy with a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Jeremy just kept moving, he didn't have any other choice. This place was creeping him out more and more by the moment. He had to get out somehow... maybe something could wake him up? The mysterious voice caused him to stumble. "W-what? Who's there...?!" he asked, turning around several times to look in every direction. "Who said that? I-I'm not running... I-I'm just trying to get out of here..." he called out defensively. He hunched his back a bit, whoever this voice is, it was easily reminding him of home...
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

"Hahaha..." A laugh could be heard in the distance as a pool of darkness began to form beneath the one named Jeremy. Slowly a hand reached out from the black abyss and grasped at the left ankle of the child. "..I have nothing.. I AM nothing.. And you.. are me.." A black silhouette began to drag itself out of the black pool of darkness forming upon the pages of the book beneath Jeremy's feet. The figure bathed in darkness would look up towards the boy, and it would be easy to tell who it was. This figure was an exact copy of Jeremy himself, however there was a major differences. Two golden hues were in the place of Jeremy's normal eye color, and they looked rather cold on this mysterious doppelgänger. Slowly a crooked grin came across the Shadow's face as it continued to forcefully pull itself out of the black abyss. "I am you, and you are me. I am the one thing you can not run from.. You can not hide from me in your stories, you can not run to another school to escape my grip.. because I will always be there.. The truth hiding in dark corridors of your mind..." The look alike spoke with a cold, condescending tone. Suddenly, it changed to a pathetic one, almost as if mocking the other. "I don't want to be alone.. I just want to be wanted, even if I'm being used.. And if someone doesn't like me, I'll just run.. I'll run far away where no one can find me." The Shadow continued to mock Jeremy, forcing his original into an emotional corner.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Jeremy's eyes went wide. "Wh-what?" He saw darkness rising out of the ground as if ink were seeping from the pages. He tried to back away, but the hand stopped him. He tripped on it and fell onto his back. This... thing... looked just like him! "I-I'm not nothing! And I'm me... There can't be two mes!" he stammered. Every fiber in his being told him fight of flight, and it wasn't likely that he was going to fight.

He tried to stand, but the words hit him like blows. Sticks and stones may break bones, but to Jeremy, it was words that hurt the most. Though his writing, he appreciated the power that words held... but when they turned against him so cruelly...

"I... I'm not running.. I'm not hiding... I'm just... I'm n-not going to f-fight..." he stared up at his double. He barely recognized himself. That look was so harsh... He couldn't imagine something like that coming from him. He tried scooting back more. If nothing else, he wanted some distance away from this... thing. "I.... I don't mind being alone... I-... I prefer it... It's better when it's just me..."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:47 am

"Pathetic weakling." The double said bluntly as it kicked Jeremy onto the ground. "If I'm alone, then no one will judge me, right? I'll hide away in my fantasy land where I can escape the harsh reality." The Shadow began to mock the boy once more, sounding more condescending and mocking than before. "I'm nothing but a coward, too scared to face the truth. I-I just want to be wanted, I don't care by who. Someone just accept me!" A dark miasma began to coat the Shadows body, as it hunched over and clutched its head as if it were in pain. "Maybe if I kill you, I'll finally be accepted by everyone. You're the reason I'm so weak! You're right, there can't be two mes, so I'll get rid of you and be the only one left!" The Shadow's voice began to crackle, as it became more and more distorted by the minute. Traces of black ink began to run across the pages of the massive book they both currently stood upon, and the dark void that surrounded them began to grow even blacker.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Jeremy's Story Book SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book SSewBry

>>Yo, Dansen. Remember how I promised to give you some training in using that nifty power of yours? Well, you're in luck, bro. Seems like another chump got thrown into Limbo. Now, you can either come help and get some first hand experience, or not; I really don't fuckin' care in the long run. If you do wanna help, though. Just go through the red door right in the middle of the male dorms.<<

The 3rd year kept the digital message short and sweet. If the one known as Sukumada wanted to learn more about the enigmatic power within the depths of his soul, he'd take this opportunity and tag along to see how evil and vile these entities known as Shadows can really be. The Boxer stood in the room which looked like some children's book. However it was no surprise to the curious 3rd year. The victim this time would be the one known as Jeremy Braun. And if Cole remembers correctly, the two had a very long conversation about how he wanted to be a writer. The ebony male laughed as he started to nonchalantly stroll forward; he could only imagine what this 1st years shadow would be like.

'Tch, at it again...'

Cole whispered to himself at the sight of Jeremy succumbing to the Shadow before him. Now, Cole himself may not be some expert when it came to fighting these things. But he did no one thing as a man; and that is to never give up no matter how grim the situation may be. It seemed to him the awkward 1st year gave up before the real battle has even started. He understood different people have different resolve and strengths, but this was no reason to act like some weakling and give in to your inner-self. The Brawler continued to walk forward and spoke to the duo as he did so.

'You're not gonna' fight, bro? You gotta fight; it's a matter of life or death. You gotta show this wannabe what you're made of. Don't worry, I got your back. So, if you happen to fail, best believe I wont. That's what friends are for, right? They have each others back no matter what!'

Cole exclaimed; spitting off to the side arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm

A message had been left by Cole Barbados to Dansen for him to meet up with the enigmatic 3rd year inside the nightmarish world that they had previously been in when Cole had risked life and limb for Dansen, the message mentioned for him to be on the lookout for the crimson door in the boys dormitory. Dansen had seen plenty of these mystery doors around the city but had yet to venture in so as to not come unprepared but he was not going to let Cole go in alone without an assist so he looked for the crimson light that was a giveaway for the door into the dark dimension simply known as Limbo. As he stood in the gateway Dansen thought to himself. "I need to understand and control this power that was gifted to me, this is the first step." Dansen's resolve had him step through the light and come face to face with a new nightmarish space that was the property of another and not himself this time.

"Well, this is....Storybook" Dansen's levity was perhaps a tad misplaced but he felt that these shadows were a danger whether or not their owners accepted them or not so he felt that if he could die at any point in this situation he would rather go big and go out with a laugh. Dansen looked at the surrounding area seeing the strange environment getting even stranger as the darkness gathered around the seemingly evil other half of the one whose psyche had created this place. "This place has not got any better since my last time..." Dansen turned his attention to Cole as he noticed the 3rd year trying to pep the new victim of this world up. "You got a good friend in Cole don't worry we both got your back we'll deal with this thing if it goes south." 

Dansen prepared himself for the worse as a weapon appeared out of the ether of the world and from the sea of his soul. The blade looking like a overly large butterfly knife was seemingly Dansen's weapon that was linked to his power. "Well Cole we better be ready these things tend to get big and angry real quick, unless you found some who happen to be nice and cuddly." Dansen got ready and stayed prepared for the worse that could be to come.
Back to top Go down
Braun

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 pm

"Stop!... N-no! That's not true!" The double was bringing back dark memories. Ones he hoped he would be free from. But that clearly wasn't the case. He was terrified, he may as well have been a frightened animal, unable to lash out to protect itself. It got worse when the boy felt something trickle down his cheek. No... He couldn't be crying. Not now. Crying made it that much worse. "I-I'm not a coward! I... I..." His voice cracked, and he went quiet. He couldn't even think of a comeback. He couldn't even verbally defend himself from himself. He couldn't justify who he was... All he could do is try to crawl away from the thing that was now threatening his life.

He heard two other voices. One was very familiar. "C-cole! Wh... how... how did you get here? Where is here?" He looked away suddenly when he realized just how pathetic he must look. Crying at himself, unable to stand but still trying to get away. He started to crawl to the other boys. He may not know the other one, but he was with Cole, and they said they were here to help, after all...

"I-I'm sorry Cole... I-I can't fight this thing... He... He's just some liar. Some psychotic thing that can make itself look like me." He turned to look back at the shadow. "I-I'm not a coward! I don't mind being alone. You're just a liar trying to get to me! You're no copy, b-because... because... You're not me!"
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:21 am

As his other self attempted to crawl away, the Shadow couldn't help but laugh while calmly walking after him. "Man, you're such a despicable little bitch. How long are you going to keep crying to yourself? You're useless, and you don't have a place in this world. No one would ever want you, and they pick on you because you're so pathetic. Oh.. I know so much about you, because I am you, and you are me. No matter how many times you deny that and run away from the truth, you'll never escape me." The Shadow clenched its stomach and gave a distorted cackle that seemed to echo across the strange world. Suddenly the voice of another interjected itself in the Shadow's fun, and the false Jeremy would shoot a glare towards the source. Staring the boxer down, the Shadow would let out a raspy, hostile voice. "Stay out of this. You only met me once, you're not my friend. You only spoke with me because you pitied me: A weak, pathetic child." The Shadows eerie golden gaze shifted over to Dansen Sukumada next, who it did not know, and it scoffed. Who the hell did they think they were coming here? How the hell did they even get in there? To think this grubby little bitch had people who would come into save him, the Shadow couldn't help but get agitated. However, when the boy finally said the magic words, a crooked grin plastered itself across the Shadow's face. Clutching its stomach in a maniacal laughter, the other self would begin to glow a dark miasma, gathering the power of the void around them all. "Yes, you're right! I'm not you! I'm my own person now! Ahahaha!" In that moment, the Shadow would seemingly explode and mask the area in darkness...

Jeremy's Story Book 2m2b0x3
Battle Music:

Once the black shroud faded, it would reveal the Shadow's true form. The wizard like creature may have been smaller than the average Shadow, but it didn't mean it was any less dangerous. Spinning its wand in the air, it would let out a cackle before speaking. "I am a Shadow... The true self. If you intend on running away again, that's fine. You'll never escape this place... Your story is coming to an end, Ahahaa!" Through its cackles, the Shadow would begin to wave its wand, and the pages of the book beneath them all would begin to react. Then before one could even blink, the world began to spring to life. The black ink that was previously on the white pages would take physical form and become a world that could only be found in a book, and the whole setting would be changed in that instant. Now the Persona-Users would find themselves standing in an open field with the blazing sun over looking them. The world looked cartoonish, like something a child could have created, and even seemed to bounce with life. With this done, the Shadow hovered in place while spinning its wand above its head.

Shadow Jeremy:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:18 am

Jeremy's Story Book SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book SSewBryJeremy's Story Book SSewBry

It was refreshing to hear those words come out of Dansen's mouth. More words of reassurance and encouragement could never hurt, right? Whatever evil intent this Shadow had planned, the three of them face it together. Well, that is what Cole thought before Jeremy completely gave in to the doppelganger without even trying to fend for himself. The Boxer sucked his bottom lip out of frustration. He understood situations like this could be mentally and physically taxing. He understood fear and confusion played a large factor in this situations. But he could never understand how one could give up without fighting. Maybe it has to do with the fact he himself has been fighting for all this time that giving up just isn't possible. Cole sighed and glared at the newly awakened Persona-User by his side. Now wasn't the time to think about such things.

'Things aren't lookin' good, yo. At this rate we're gonna have to fight this Shadow fucker... And I could only imagine the 'gimmick' it's gonna' have...'

The 3rd year spoke to the underclassmen with a steady relaxed voice. However, all hope was not lost. As long as the victim didn't completely give in to the temptation things could slow change in there favor. Cole decided to share this with the newly awakened User.

'Yo, Sukumada. This seem familiar? This is more or less the exact thing I went through when rescuing you. Some of us have the resolve to face our inner-selves while others don't. It's fine; the truth hurts, right? But regardless, as long as you don't give the Shadow the satisfaction in defeating you you'll be able to get out of this. I came to realize certain magic words or actions can trigger this satisfaction. And these words are...'

Cole was cut off as the victim began screaming towards it's doppelganger self. The 3rd years eyes opened wide as he realized what was going on.

'Yo, Jeremy! Don't you sa---...!!!!'

'YOU'RE NOT ME!!!' The victim spouted. Cole shook his head in disappointment and pinched the bridge of his nose with the index and thumb.

'Fuck... Welp, lets get started shall we, Sukumada. No use cryin' over spilled milk, right?'

Suddenly, the book they happened to be standing on quite literally became reality. Cole found himself in a wild open field; the sun ablaze overhead as the lush blades of grass swayed from side to side. Directly in front of himself and Dansen resided some black wizard; no doubt the doppelganger. The wizard spouted it's typical shadow line. Cole merely ignored it and glared at the cowering Jeremy.

'You sure did pus-out real quick, huh? And here I was thinkin' you might man up and face yourself. Guess I was wrong. But a promise is a promise, right? I won't fail what you couldn't do.'

Cole's resolve as a protecter triggered the azure tarot card to appear within his hand. With the simple thought of crushing it, the little blue card crushed; it's pieces fading away into blue dust. Suddenly, a massive pillar of fire appeared from behind Cole. And from the depths of the fire shot out Gatsuga; one of Amaterasu's powerful war generals. The snow white canine landed directly in front of it's summoner; it's glowing golden hues eyeing the ominous wizard. The 3rd year looked over at his partner and spoke.

'Hope you can hang with the big dogs, Sukumada. Things are gonna' get bumpy, I'm sure.'

Cole arrogantly spat off to the side and awaited for this shadow to show it's gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 am

Cole expression changed to one of seemingly surprise and fright when the other boy in the room scream a denial towards his darker twin, soon enough the creature manifested itself into a creature unlike that could be found in reality, though it was small the shadow wizard was seemingly brimming with malice the creature had then with a flick of his wand began to change the area around them. Soon enough the strange book they were on would change to a wide field with the sun blazing down on those in attendance. "Wow... It suddenly got a lot prettier and warmer..." The heat wasn't welcome due to the shift of the area being so quick and so unnatural. Dansen however was more concerned with the victim the shadow wished to create, he walked past the young teen and towards Cole but said to the other teen before joining the fray. "Admitting that your afraid of others or loneliness is nothing to be ashamed about, if you can't persevere then how can you pay me a Cole back when we save you." Dansen said the last part in a more jovial manner, it was perhaps a bit to late for jokes but he wasn't going to be useless in the first battle so he held some confidence in himself.

The young gambler moved to Cole and with the resolve to fight the creature spawned in front of him an azure card appeared before him as it reached his hand he would swipe at the card and it would burst into pieces of blue crystal before fading away and summoning the creature within. The creature, the literal titan would come down from the heavens and the blazing sun to appear behind the young teen, Dansen looked to the creature and cited. "Prometheus, its game time!" The creature would almost roar in appreciation for being called to help and Dansen would move to act. Before this however the creature's ethereal wings would separate from the main body and meet with Dansen's eyes, the violet energy would make itself a sort of visor around Dansen's eyes and as Dansen stared at the shadow in front of him information of the creature would appear in the visor. "So this is your power huh Prometheus?" Dansen looked at the creature would he was looking to battle. "Well lets see what I can learn from you!".

After he looked to scan the dark wizard for any sign of weakness Dansen would look to the sky to see if the change of setting would give him any information, it seemed fruitless however until he came to a revelation on the fiery ball hanging high above them and cause much hassle to those in the area with its heat. "Hmmm the sun, the change of location.... Lets see if this works" Dansen turned to his partner and said "Cole if that fiery friend of your can light this guy up I think it would be most appreciated." Dansen had to use Cole as the starter for this theory but if this worked it could help him understand what Cole kept calling the shadow's 'Gimmick' all he could do now was wait.

Stats:

Strengths :
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm

The Wizard began to swing its wand over its head, causing a trail of fire to follow behind its tip. Once spinning the wand several times, the Wizard would lower it towards the two Persona-Users and send a wave of flames down upon them both. With the sun on its back, the flames were much stronger than normal. Once the attack was complete, the Shadow would give a light cackle before focusing its attention back upon its wand. The scenery continued to bounce and sway like something out of a child's pop up book, and the Shadow seemed at home. It floated and danced in the air with what appeared to be not a care in the world, showing just how much of a threat he believed the users were. Unlike its original, the Shadow seemed to be quite open about itself. It didn't show signs of fear and instead pitied the one who shared its face.

Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Jeremy's Story Book SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book SSewBryJeremy's Story Book SSewBry

The 3rd year braced himself for the first attack the Wizard unleashed upon the duo. The blistering fireball zoomed down on them with a miniature explosion in its wake. Cole merely shrugged off the grunt of the damage with his resolve alone; the resistances' he has towards the element of fire allowed this. However, he wouldn't know how Dansen would hold up against such an attack. Hopefully he didn't keel over from such an attack. If he did, maybe he wasn't cut out for such challenges. Cole laughed at the thought and when the smoke cleared glared over at the underclassmen.

'How you feelin, Sukumada?'

He asked the male placing his gaze upon the underclassmen. As the question was asked, Gatsuga unleashed a howl of complete dominance. The Majestic Persona charged forward, phased the massive bastard sword into this topsy turvy reality, leaped into the sky above the Wizard, and sliced the shadow with a power helm splitting strike1. The 3rd year knew exactly what the underclassmen was going for in his little suggestion. However, Cole lacked the magical prowess other Persona-Users may or may not have. Still looking at he underclassmen, he spat off to the side once again and spoke.

'Yeah, Spells n' whatnot aren't exactly my forte, get it? I'm more of the physically attacker; cut my enemies down before they can even react. But I mean if you have any grand ideas run em' by me, bro.'

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):

Damage:

Chance for Crit 1 - 10:

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book Empty

Back to top Go down