Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jeremy's Story Book

Go down 
+2
Braun
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dansen

Dansen

Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:15 pm

The fire came quick and brutal as Dansen was forced back by the force of the move he took a moment to hold his ground, the damage was quite severe but he was unclear on if it was due to the shadow's own power or the fact the heat was amplified with the already impressive heat from the sun above. Though the heat left Dansen more than a bit burned he stood tall as his ally asked his condition. "I'm fine Cole we gotta deal with this shadow don't worry about my condition I'll keep myself secure and you can focus on dealing damage your own way." The words came with a tone of confidence and natural leadership, the avid gambler was not one to let others be weakened by his mistakes as he heard from his ally that magic wasn't his forte he didn't seem to change his tone for any signs of worry. "That's fine I only wanted to test something but this thing might do it for us, no better opponent that shows its tell to the wolves." Dansen had a smirk even while singed as his companion dealt a heavy blow to the shadow the creature would not like that and as such it would get reckless and perhaps even change the scenery once again.

"Cole listen I know your not a whiz kid with magic but when I say try to use fire on the shadow, hopefully it will change with the scenery..." Dansen trailed off as his hand went towards the azure card once again and destroyed it with a swipe of the wrist. The creature appeared once again but now it was not scanning the target, instead it used the powers of magic to heal the young lad that was in its care, soon Dansen's damage would not be nearly as bad and even more so he looked a little better than Cole, but he did have to expend some power for such renewal. "Well now that's done I'll leave the next hit to you Cole!" Dansen put his trust in the third year he found it better to support his allies rather than try to outdo them, his want for strength would be to help his allies hopefully he could aid in this battle by out thinking the creature before them.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 am

The Shadow wizard watched his opponent simply brush off the fire attack, even when it was amplified, and got struck even harder instead. This caused the Shadow to release a cackle as it lifted its wand and began to twirl it above its head. Instead of flames, sparkles were the only things surrounding the wand. Suddenly the environment began to change from that of a sun day into what appeared to be some sort of blizzard. The sun fell from the sky and clouds took over. Flurries began to rain down upon everyone, and the ground went from green to white in a blink of an eye. High winds began to blow, making it hard to stand so easily like before. The Shadow gave a cackle once its spell was completed, and then would gaze towards Cole Barbados. What this meant was unknown for the time being.

Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBryJeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBry

The book changed scenery once again at the will of the Wizard. The confused 3rd year rose an eyebrow as a slight chill overcame him. Followed by this sudden chill, high winds began to twist and twirl around the Persona-Users. Such winds made it difficult to stand, However the self-proclaimed Pugilist showed no signs in succumbing to these otherworldly effects. The prideful 3rd year glared at the Shadow with a faint smile etched across his smooth dark face. As he glared at the Shadow, the Shadow did the same. Was it challenging him? Well, if it's a fight it wants, it's a fight it'll surly get! The Brawler prepared himself to go on the offensive before the grand jist of things hit him like a ton of bricks; also the fact Gatsuga wouldn't budge from her location. He couldn't afford to be reckless here; not now. He had to not only get this new victim out of her safely, but Sukumada also. If he went down from critical damage he couldn't recover from within a timely matter, things would indeed go downhill quick. Cole glanced over at the majestic wolf by his side and chuckled.

'Yeah, I get it. Good thing you have enough smarts for the both of us.'

Fixing his gaze upon Dansen, Cole spoke to the underclassmen.

'I'd love to burn this paperback book to cinders, Sukumada, I really would. But something just doesn't sit right with me this time around, ya' know. I have a feelin' Harry Potter over there is gonna' target me next attack so I gotta brace myself for whatever it is to come. Now's your time to shine, dude. You have one job: Deal some damage to this fucker. Think about the scenery, Sukumada. What will be the next attack in a windy and wet environment like this? But I mean that's only if you have some sort of elemental attack. If you don't just bash that fucker in the head!'

Cole swiftly brought his hands up to his face. This is a basic defensive stance in the world of Boxing known as The Peek-A-Boo'. He'd have no idea how it would fair against something like this, but he had to try something.

'Yo got this, Sukumanda. Let em' have it!'  

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 pm

The scene that was before them had changed once again, the once bright sun was now blotted out by dark skies and the strong blizzard that had picked up threatened to blow both of the persona users back with the wind being especially worrying, Cole took the brunt of the wind easily it was comforting to know that Dansen could rely on the 3rd year's power to keep him steady. The young gambler was less concerned about their predicament however as he noted the change in landscape. "From sunny where fire would be effective to a snowstorm and wind reaching hurricane levels, its all too convenient." Dansen was not one to expect such a tactic from a unearthly creature but he had read the signs of the creature's change quite quickly for one he did not have the weakness for the creature from Prometheus's scan now the area had changed to a worse off weather predicament and left the two persona users with a new puzzle to deal with.

"If it was originally weak to ice in a warm environment then this cold and windy environment..." The gears turned in the young man's head as his ally turned to defend against the shadow's next attack and gave words of encouragement to his partner. "Don't worry Cole if anything this guy might be a bit more predictable than I thought." He turned to his ally in arms. "This is kind of a 50/50 shot but from the new surroundings we should be able to see the ending of this guy much sooner." With that Dansen looked to his titan and directed him to do as he saw fit to take the creature in front of them down "If this is the kind of weather were having there's no telling what kind of freak acts could occur." Dansen said this as the lumbering titan roared and from the heavens came a strike of lightning that would bolt down onto the head of the creature standing before him and hopefully deal a blow that could set up the two persona users into a victory position. "Time for a showdown!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 am

Once the Shadow was hit by the small shock of Zio, it would hit fall from the air and hit the ground with a thud, dropping its wand. Sparks of electricity ran over the Shadow's body as it seemed to be down and paralyzed from the attack. Apparently its weakness had been hit.

Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBry Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBryJeremy's Story Book - Page 2 SSewBry

The Spellcaster took the lightning-strike with all it's entirety. It also seemed to have done an exponential amount of damage; damage that caused the Spellcaster to stagger in place leaving itself wide open for further attacks. The arrogant 3rd year spat off to the side and prepared himself for another attack. The majestic war tactician howled in dominance as it charged the defenseless Shadow and cut it one swift time with all it's weight behind the massive blade locked within it's jaws2. As the Canine executed this flawless strike, Cole placed his eyes upon the underclassmen accompanying him and spoke.

'That's what I'm talkin' bout', Sukumada! It looks dazed from being roasted like some holiday ham. So take this opportunity to deal some more damage while you can. However if that last attack left you a little winded, rest up; we all can't be as great as me.'

Cole chuckled.    

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm

With the crash of lightning the dark wizard fell to the floor seemingly weakened. Dansen was relieved to see the creature fall, he had expected that the change of scenery would have something to do with the creature's weakness it was this that exemplified what he was looking to find from the dastardly monster. Then fatigued slowly set in as Dansen noted his use of power from Prometheus was beginning to drain him. "Damn my power requires a heck of a lot of energy to use..." It was here that his ally Cole then kicked the creature while it was down with a quick shot to the monster with his furry friend. Cole was seemingly happy to get a extra hit into the monster and spoke rather flippant towards Dansen making jest during the battle and also citing that if Dansen was tired he could take a breather saying he could take the creature from there. "If I let you have all the fun then this would have been a crappy learning experience huh Cole?" The comments were meant in all good fun as Dansen raised his hand to direct another crash of lightning down onto the monster in front of him.
"If I let up now then its only a matter of time before this thing gets up, better deal in now than later." His persona at the ready Dansen launched a wave of electricity at the foe once again.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 pm

The Shadow would finally grab its wand and begin to slowly float back up to its original position. A green aura would begin to permeate from the tip of the wand and the winds would begin to pick up once more. This time he looked towards both Persona-Users with an obvious annoyed expression on its "face". "You both are so annoying! Just stop! Get the hell away from me!"

Shadow:

Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm

The 3rd year glanced over at the winded underclassmen.

'Dont overdo it now, Sukumada. I came to rescue one person, not two.'

He boasted arrogantly as he eyed the Wizard with vigilance. The 3rd year noticed the swaying movements of the Shadow as it prepared itself for another attack. Cole eyed the wand and felt the twisting winds pick up in force. The Brawler held his footing as the Shadow crowed it's intimidating words. However, something within Cole recalled this; similar to a case of deja vu. The words spoken by the Wizard seemed like a facade; an attempt to mask ones true emotions and feelings. Cole felt this entity was metaphorically on its last legs. Which meant this next attack could possibly be a big one. The 3rd year gave a snaggletoothed grin of excitement and spoke to the underclassmen; determined eyes still upon the casting Spellcaster.

'Defend yourself, Sukumada. The next attack to come from this thing will be one that'll cause a whole lot of pain for us if we're not ready... Will only if my gut feelin' is right, ya' know?'

With that being said, the self-proclaimed Pugilist put himself into a Boxers defense and awaited for the outcome of this call. Hopefully the underclassmen would heed the warning.

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):

Damage:

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm

The attack hit hard and once again the shadow was put on the backburner weakened from the two users double efforts, the creature made comment on the two and wanting for them to stop interfering this was a sign of weakness and even more so a sign that the shadow was soon enough getting desperate and sloppy. Dansen let out a sigh as the creature rose once again to attack the two users. Cole made some comments on Dansen's predicament his energy was low but that did not mean he would be out for the count by any means. "Don't focus on me Cole I thought a boxer would know better than to take their eyes off the prey" Dansen had caught his breath and was less tired than before, or at least he didn't let it show. The wizard rose to its previous position and then began to charge up a spell that looked to do heavy damage to both of the students. Cole made comments towards Dansen to be aware that the next attack might be the make or break moment of the battle, with this Dansen only had one thing to say. "You know Cole your gut might just be right, besides now we can't afford to mess up so we'll take it nice and slow..."

Dansen held his soul weapon in front of him acting as a shield the gambler waited on bated breath for the attack to come from the creature, then the two would start the counterattack that would hopefully put an end to this pain once and for all.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 am

The Shadow would spin in place, released blades of wind at both Persona-Users. Once the attack ended, it would hover back in place, spinning its wand over head as if preparing for its next attack already. However, this time it wouldn't be as easy to predict as the last.

Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:41 pm

The jagged wind twisted and turned as it collided against the young Persona-Users. Unlike the previous skill, this one 'hurt'; as if it went straight to the core of his soul. However, The 3rd year still managed to shrug off a large majority of the damage and stand strong. He lowered his arms and eyed the Spellcaster. It seemed the Shadow had full intentions of preparing yet another attack. The cautious 3rd year glared at the glowing wand within the Shadow's grip. Normally they'd have a ballpark guess on what devastating spell this entity wanted to cast next. But there were no flames, no sparks, no ice, nothing... What could this mean? The scenery stayed the same, but why no indication? Cole grinned and the majestic white beast charged forward for yet another attack3. Cole placed his vision on the underclassmen with an confused look etched across his face.

'And what do you know about Boxing, Sukumada...?'

He asked as Gatsuga executed yet another devastating strike. Hopefully the underclassmen knew what to do next.

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Once a burst of wind collided with the two persona users both of them knew that this could have been bad, the damage would have been much worse had they not chosen to protect themselves so Dansen had to thank his luck on the read of the opponent they performed. The creature had yet to follow up it attack and was still seemingly preparing for another attack with this came an opportunity Dansen knew that this was the best chance he and Cole would have to finish the creature and so they would have to do it fast. "This looks to be the final stretch lets hope we can both deal with this thing."

Cole questioningly looked at Dansen on his comments on the gambler's knowledge of the world of boxing. "Well its a great way to fight every punch being a gamble on the other guy not having to heart to stand before ten, its a perfect fit for a battle." Dansen smiled at Cole. "Its also a great style to defend with I've seen a few street fights with some boxers, but that's another story lets deal with the creepy thing in front of us okay?" With that the titan would appear once again and begin to rain thunder and lightning down from the heavens hoping for a miracle to occur.

Stats:

Last edited by Dansen on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 am

And once again the Shadow would be downed by its weakness...

Shadow Stats:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 pm

'Boxing is no gamble, sukumada. You either knock out or get knocked out. The superior fighter wins and gets basked in fame n' glory. But like you said, this ain't the time for that.'

The majestic wolf attacked the downed Wizard yet again4. This battle would be coming to a end soon, Cole could sense it.

- - -

stat(s):

strength(s):

skill(s):

Damage:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy's Story Book   Jeremy's Story Book - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy's Story Book
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next