Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] Empty
PostSubject: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:58 pm

"Such a seedy little shop..." Gabe would say as he exited a nearby tent that was giving fortune telling. He wasn't too sure what or where or even how these people were getting their fortunes, but it was mostly positive for the most part. That was good, Gabe could use a lot of positivity surrounding him. He would soon have to go through another ordeal, and he wasn't too certain how it would turn out for him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] O56non

"Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom-! Just come pick me up with a car. Come on. I can't lug these bags on my own all the way home, for banana biscuits' sake... N-no, don't you dare hang up on me. You hear me? Don't hang up- H-hello? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh-!!!!!!!!!!" A lone boy shouted into his cellphone. Two big bags of kibble laid on the floor next to him. He couldn't drag them. He was way too exhausted. And he also couldn't ask Selenus to do it for him all the way home 'cause the dawg needed his secrecy and stuffz. And now nobody wanted to come pick him up. Gr8. Wait, what was that over there?

A sudden flow of hatred proned Frog to turn around and look in the direction of the magician. A familiar magician. Or was he a gipsy fortune teller now? Whatever. The urge to murder his face off was strange. Frog couldn't quite put his finger on what proned this reaction. The guy'd done nothing wrong.

Either way, Frog had made a fuss by shouting into his phone and was now staring straight at the guy unblinkingly. It would be only natural if the magician ended up noticing him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:33 pm

"Hmm?" Gabe looked to the left of him, noticing that the man was yelling at the phone for some strange reason. Well,  since Gabe overheard the problem as it was, he  somewhat sympathized with the familiar face. " Oh, i remember you...." Gabe would say as he walked on over to the man and looked at the bags before looking back at the young man " Would you like me to call an uber for you? I think it would be quite difficult to carry all of those bags back to your house. I don't mind paying for it, I feel as if you had a rough enough time as it is...." Gabe then shifted his hand over to his cellphone and started the app.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:19 pm

/Ktchsffhgdal---/ Why was he walking over to him? Frog came to regret his staring the moment the guy noticed him, but it was too late now. The damage had been done and he was walking towards him. Hooray.

Frog smiled at the man, a paper thin, but well-concealed facade he put up usually to shake off street-beggars 'the classy way'. "Oh, like, hi...!" He feigned excitedness, even going as far as to clap his hands together, soon realizing he had no idea how to finish the sentence because he'd forgotten the guy's name if he'd even received it. "It's... you! From yesterday! Yes, I remember you. Hehehe... Yup! I seem to be having slight issues..." Frog glanced over at the two bags of kibble, but really, he was merely avoiding the other's stare. Damn, the cheek this guy had for even thinking he knew how much of a hard time Frog was having... He wanted to just tell him not to worry and not to offer his help, basically to screw off, but that was an impossible task seeing as the man had already gone over to his own phone and started doing...well, something. Frog had no idea what. "Wait, uber, huh? What the heck is that?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Hmm, you don't know what it is?" Gabe would say as he paused for a moment after calling a taxi over. "It's basically an app where you can call a txi to where you are, and you can pay them through the app as well if you want. It's a pretty good service, i'll just set it to manual pay so i can pay the guy when he gets here. " Afterwards, Gabe would then wait. " So, i'm starting to figure that you have  alot of pets in the house, or just a pet that likes to eat?" Gabe couldnt shake it, but there was a faminalrity to this guy  he didnt understand.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 pm

"Ah...there's an app for that too..? Oh god. I'd rather just dial the number. What's wrong with everybody? This looks so damn unreliable!" Frog cringed at the explanation. The apps were getting out of hand nowadays. They pretty much replaced everything. Wow. Soon he's probably gonna be able to use an app to download dog food immediately into his dog using bluetooth or something. Or some mega ultra red tooth. 'Cause red and blue were 'popular' colors. "I mean like, thanks. I'll pay, though. Don't worry."

Frog continued. "Eh. I have one pet. A dog. He's big. 80 kg. Yeah. He eats a lot."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:06 am

Well, i'm not too sure about that. Using the old way, you can also get high class drivers by the use of rating stars. If you had a good diver, you rate them high. If you had a bad driver, you rate them low.  That's kind oof how the app filters in and out people you would feel most comfortable taking you to your destination, so its catered to you for your benefit. " Gabe would say simply. When the man insisted he would pay, Gabe would simply nod. "Very well then...." Moving on. "Ahh.. i see, are you usually without companions when you have heavy shopping days? You look quite frustrated
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 pm

"Ah well, geh... Sounds like too much work. And like, I don't like these things where you rate stuff. I just think everything and everybody is way too overrated. They're all crap because they don't even seem to try to be the best they can." Frog snorted as a reply. There was no dillema here-he wasn't gonna trust this lil' app to get him cabs and stuff. If this guy wanted to, he could. Especially if it was for him. If anything, it meant Frog wouldn't have to end up carrying the kibble all the way home, so that was a plus.

However...there's this thing in roleplays where people always seem to become too nosy with other people they barely knew. Bleh. Do they ever think about how the other person must be feeling!?!?!? Can't threads just be two people standing silent and waiting for a taxi to arrive!?!? It could also build character if done right!!!!!!!

"Yeah right. This ain't a shopping day. This is a 'let's send out son to pick up the dog food after a mess-up with the delivery screwed our plans to just sit at home all day doing nothing' day. And yes, of course I'm frustrated over it."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:43 pm

"If you have nothing to do, would you like to come by my shop?" Gabe would say, simply offering the man an alternative. "To be honest with you, being a magician isn't my life's work, i'm a manga artist. It all falls down to the same life purpose, to entertain people. I think i have some pretty good stories that might hold your interest. Plus, interesting clientele come in from time to time,  so you could have a pretty good conversation and learn a thing or two from one of your peers. 

Gabe was only offering, the man didn't have to he didn't want to. "That is only if you are interested in manga, or any sort of fictional work. There are other sources of content too...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Wow. Talk about a shut-in's wet dream alter ego this guy was. Like, the general populace probably found him attractive, and not only that, but he apparently was a magician and he also knew how to draw manga!!! Yahoooo-

To say the least, Frog's stomach twisted in pain as he listened to the man. Where the heck was he even coming from with this bullcrap he was spewing!?!?!? Green poison of envy coursed through his veins immediately and he felt like he was gonna start ripping himself apart real soon out of pure infuriation over this perfection. Regardless of that, though, Frog still wore a smile, even if his eyebrow twitched barely noticeably.

"O-oh. Like, not like I'm like, interested in like, liking manga and like, stuff..........but sure. I'd like, like to have a look at those, like, japanese comic book look-alikes like......."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:00 pm

"Really? It'll be great if you could give me some feed back on the first volume of one of the current trending ones.  So far, it seems to me that one punch frost accumulated quite the fan base.  I'm happy, but i would like other people to enjoy other parts of my work as well. " Not to say that books get lonely, but he just wanted to people to like all of his stuff equally. 

"Speaking of which, what about you? What do you strive or hope for? Everyone has a dream. " Gabe said this in a rather curious tone. Did this guy had any neat aspirations as well
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:32 pm

"A-aye..." 'One Punch Frost'. Wow. This title alone was a punch in the face, especially considering the fact he'd been fighting stupid Something Frost yesterday night and he was painfully painful about it right noooooow. Was this guy not getting any of the subtle cues Frog was giving him about leaving him the hell alone so they could both just wallow in silence and be done with it!? Well, whatever...he wasn't sure if he was even gonna come to his manga shop or whatever, because he was quite the lil' shy guy regarding opening himself up to other people.

Speaking of...Frog was definitely not going to honor the next question with an honest answer. Like, seriously not. 'Everyone has a dream'. Sure. Frog just wasn't ready to share his dream with this person he barely even knew. The curiousity in this guy's tone was deafeningly cringeworthy to the amphibian's ears. He wasn't sure how much more he'd be able to take.

"Uhm...I don't know?" He answered meekly. Well yeah, this was the simplest way to avoid the question at hand. "I mean, like, am I even supposed to know something like that? The world and the circumstances are gonna change and maybe I'll end up changing my dream or something. You can never be sure."

"A-anyways. Where's the shop of yours. So I can come check it out."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:23 am

"Fair enough, it the duties of life..or... better yet.. the essence of the journey of life to find your purpose in it. When you actually do find that out, be sure to let me know about it, I'm always looking for new material for my stories. Or overall, I would still like to hear about it. " If it was interesting enough, Gabe could easily make a character out of it.  As for the location of the shop, that was an easy one. "It's  in the emporium stretch, HIT scrolls  Entertainment, cant miss it. "In the distance, there was a black taxi with a Blue flashing U on the front of the car. "Oh, looks like your Uber arrived. 
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Holy shit thank the goodness and all that was saintly and holy-the man agreed with him on the topic of dreams and aspirations. Wow. Frog was not expecting that. He was expecting the guy to spam some stupid crap and push him even further towards the brink of insanity, but thankfully, he was wrong. One's gotta learn to appreciate how wrong one can be from time to time. It really did come in handy to have horrible expectations out of nearly everything everywhere and always. But wow, he was actually asking about it because he wanted story material? Okay. That was kind of interesting. Unlike the guy himself. Maybe he wasn't all bad afterwards, aye?

"Emporium stretch..."
Frog grimaced a smile. "HIT scrolls...entertainment..." Sounded really nerdy. Whatevs, it would be an interesting experience to actually come into a manga store or whatever it was supposed to be, even if Frog was uncertain about how uncomfortable being there would make him feel. Again, thankfully, he had low expectations.

That was when the car arrived. And holy banana biscuits was Frog immediately thrown into a semi-vegetative state by just how the thing looked. He didn't wanna ride in it. It looked like something some stupid rich idiot who could just waltz through life as he pleased but ended up wasting it away would drive in. And Frog wasn't like that. Naaaaaaaah. In simple terms, the car looked too 'cool' for him. It made the boy uncomfortable. But he had no choice. Dangit. "That...doesn't even look...oh whatever. I'll just go with it. Thank you very much, Magician-Guy. I'll come over to your store sometime...probably." Frog smiled at the man and started waving, but stayed in place, not moving towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:08 pm

I'll see you then. " Gabe would say with a wave as he walked in the other direction.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]   Fortune made Convenient? [Frog] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortune made Convenient? [Frog]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next