Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:48 pm

"Oh, r-right, that was sort of obvious..." Her answer got Frog flustered, pushing him over the fine line of awkwardness that he established way too close to himself when he asked the question. He couldn't help but shake his head apologetically.

In any case, what she asked afterwards, he hadn't seen coming. Did he like his family? Did he now... He'd asked himself that before... And he arrived at some conclusions that would most like appear even disturbing to a regular bystander, some John Smith, an everyday pedestrian. Or so he thought, at the very least, because he couldn't imagine how much more simple one such mind would be compared to his. Blame the TV, but one time, he found himself looking up at the window of their flat when coming back from somewhere, he forgot from where, and thinking if maybe his mom and sister had died while he was gone, because they weren't picking up the phone and the lights were on. Maybe someone broke in and killed them, or something. However, the thought barely alarmed him. His heart rate went up, yes, and multiple thought began swarming his mind about what his life would be like if that actually happened... But it was all about him, not them. He thought about if dad would be able to keep buying him nice presents for Christmas without the additional funds provided by his mom, and who would cook from now on... And clean and such stuff. But never did he feel like crying.

So yes, this question Brit decided to ask him posed quite a bit of an issue for him. However, it would be rude if he answered with a 'No.', so he opted to answer with a 'Yes.', if only because she was an orphan. She did apologize, though, even before asking the question, so at least she understood what kind of an awkward position she was putting him in. "Y-yeah, of course. I mean, who doesn't..." He answered politely, with a smile on his face. Hopefully she wouldn't be able to identify it as a fake one.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 pm

Hm. She could anticipate this kind of response, to be honest, even though she felt like her question wasn't all that intrusive. Well, maybe intrusive enough, she could admit that. Still...she had the best intentions upon questioning something so personal, in her desire to simply understand. She was soon to step on a whole different life experience, so nothing better than asking to someone who's already been there. "I'm glad for you. It must be nice...hm...." Brittany quickly averted his eyes to a distant spot in the horizon, thinking while keeping a dreamy look in her brown eyes. "They are nice. We talked a bit for some weeks... The kids in the orphanage need to chat with their soon-to-be parents for a while before everything is set, you know. To know each other. I know both are scientists! And they don't seem to mind who I am... I guess it's gonna be fun!" "Fun" was likely an understatement. To have scientist parents working for the Government was way above what she could imagine to have her parents. By the way she giggled gleefully, the adoption was like winning the lottery. Maybe her new parents would even be NASA scientists? Maybe they had a subterranean lab and were as important as the scientists from Jurassic Park? Who knows? "Hm, Frog... Erm... After I move out... W-would you want to visit me sometime?..." Was it alright to make such request? Maybe not. After all, it was up for her parents to decide if visits were allowed. She should probably find some time later to inquire them in person; in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to ask, would it? She definitely must be crazy for suddenly offering a home that wasn't hers to a boy who wasn't her friend.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:58 am

He didn't say anything at first. If he reacted to her saying how it must've been nice, it would be like accepting the fact that he was speaking to someone who wasn't stuck in the norm, in this case, someone without parents. Instead, he listened. Listening was something he was at least good at. The other part of what she said he didn't get at first. Who was she talking about? It only dawned on him that she was talking about her new parents when she said it herself. He nodded, barely visibly, more to satisfy himself than react to her. In any case, why would they care who she was? Was something wrong with her? Or was it just because she was already a teenager? He wouldn't ask again. That 'Why?' was enough interacting on his end for the day.

"Hmm?" She was asking him to come visit her. "Yeah, sure." He said, smiling. He knew he wouldn't, though. Even if he could, he probably wouldn't find the time. Nor would anyone from his family ever gonna find out about this girl. He wouldn't be able to ask them to drive him over to her to another state. "Where?" He added as he began squirming in his seat while he pulled out the phone out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:38 pm

So, that was a yes! Neat! She smiled optimistically in a way she barely couldn't keep herself in line. She clapped her hands once and nodded, the taint reddening in her face covering her freckles, making them disappear momentarily.

"I...I don't know yet... But when I do, I'll tell you! Mmkay?" Brittany was honest, she didn't know where was she going to live for the next day onward. And truthfully, it probably had no importance as long as she could finally fit in. Anywhere is better than an orphanage marked by poverty and sparse resources. The way she stared up at the clean sky... As clear as her happiness. She found joy in the smallest things, like meeting a stranger and forming a bond with him like she couldn't do to the people she had to live with. It was a faint bond, but she missed having friend chats. "I hope it won't be too far away... I like here. I'd like to visit the friends I made too..." It was something that has been on her mind for some time. Most, if not all, former orphans never came back to pay a visit to what used to be their previous family. It was like they didn't even consider them a family, but a temporary replacement for something bigger until it came. Not her; she would be different. "...Hm... Can I ask one more question? Where do you live at?" Would he mind if she tried to make conversation with him? She almost never would get the chance to talk to people from the outside. It enticed her childlike curiosity about the world beneath her feet. There were many things unknown to her, for she didn't get the chance to visit other districts. Maybe Frog was as rich as her soon-to-be parents are, maybe he lived in a commercial-like neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:28 pm

"Sure, you'll tell me." He smiled back at her, though he had no idea how she was going to tell him that. Who knew if she had a phone at all. In any case, hadn't she asked him that question already? "I live downtown in Endymion. I mean... it's not really downtown, but it's not in the suburbs either. Like, it's still the city, but a part that's not really so dense. Because we live in an apartment building, you see..."

He didn't wonder why she was asking. She had no idea where she was gonna be living. It didn't strike him as strange, for whatever reason. Should it have?

However, her question got him wondering a bit about where he was really living. The four of them were sleeping in one room, so he had no privacy... And it was dumb. He couldn't even play what he wanted to play on the computer unless there was no one home. And he couldn't read his books before going to bed because they'd scold him for staying up. A-and he could hardly ever sleep, though that had nothing to do with the fact they were all in the same room, so why has it crossed his mind? Then he felt an urge to just spill it all out. That uncontrollable desire to tell someone what you couldn't tell anyone else, and it's been gathering up inside you to the point of bursting! "I-it's too small, I don't have my room... I don't like it there."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:30 pm

"I don't like it there too...! You know, it's a bit annoying to not have your own room. Sometimes, I want a bit of privacy but it's always so crowded!" Her room also was...not her room at all. She had to divide it with at least three other infants, to a max of six per room. That way, it was actually impossible to have privacy or some seconds alone for a change. If Frog faced the same issue, she could understand it very, very well, and it was sort of amusing and enticing to find someone else to whom you could share certain similarities. "B-but...don't tell the nuns, they'll get mad at me if they hear me complaining about the room always being full!" She signed for him to lower the tone of his voice, with her index finger over her face in a innocent, yet mischievous smile. Of course he wouldn't, they were nowhere closer. Speaking of which...why haven't they come after her again...?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 pm

"I know!" It was interesting how easy it was for people to cling onto subjects such as these. Even if the other person wasn't even a friend, it was easy to let one's guard down just to be able to get something off one's chest, after seeing that the other person was someone they could connect with on that level. "I mean, I gotta fall asleep each night before my dad comes there and starts snoring like all hell! He always wakes me up anyways!"

"And don't worry, I won't tell the nuns." He chuckled and mimicked her motion barely conciously. He didn't even notice he'd done it! Really though, how could he even tell the nuns? He didn't know them or anything, haha.

Anyhow, Brit seemed to be enjoying herself. Both their stomachs were full and both of them were slowly opening up to each other. Everything was going in the right direction here, but that's when Frog's phone rang all of a sudden. Confused and interrupted, Frog pulled the thing out of his pocket and loked at the screen. He'd gotten a message. "..." Phew!!! They were calling him back. Was about time, wasn't it ~ Happy and lucky, he turned to Brit. "They've noticed I'm gone. The teacher's forced them to contact me... Ain't this great? They're waiting at the food court!"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 pm

"Your father is like my friend! I call him a pig when he's not around!" She giggled cheerfully, with her innocent mockery. Said friend wasn't there to listen, so it wouldn't do any bad, would it? And besides, it was true: he snores so loudly that the sound could be compared to those of pigs. In any event, she was, oddly, having fun here. Frog was so different than the other boys from the orphanage. He actually was...nice to have around. He was not brute and dirty, he could maintain a conversation without yelling and behaving like he's about to punch you anytime. Was it childlike of her to feel like he had a lot more in common with him than with the people she has to live with?

"A-aw... I see..." She couldn't help but to let this small "aw" slip out in disappointment. So...he had to leave, doesn't he? What was she to say? People come and go, but each time it happened, the bad aftertaste remained in her mouth. As for her...no one came for her yet, so she'd still have time to waste at the lonely Park if she wished so. "Okay then. It was nice knowing you, Frog..." She tried to not be too evident that she got attached to the brief complicity atmosphere. She opened up to him quite fast...that was new. And as much as Brittany enjoyed it, well,they just knew it each other. "Take care!" That said, she stood up, ready to depart anytime. Perhaps she should find her peers as well, she has been absent for too long and likely the caretakers were preparing a scolding for her.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:58 am

"Right, it was nice knowing you too!" Frog said as he got up and spun on his foot. He was just gonna wave goodbye to Brit when he realized something... He was still lost.

"Uhm... Brit? I don't really know the way..."

It was the end of their meeting on that day. Their friendship was not to last, but it was still a beautiful thing regardless and it made Frog happy just knowing that. He wanted to ask her for her number, but he never did. So, it was up to fate to decide whether these two would ever meet again...

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 am

A Bond has been Forged...

Frogerio of the Jester Arcana and Brittany Wilson of the Sun Arcana has forged a Social Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3