Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Frogerio? She never heard of such name at all. It didn't sound american. Perhaps italian or spanish, but she wouldn't know. She wasn't a polyglot at all, and being taught other languages is something only rich kids would have access to. Much to her dismay, she was on the opposite side of the spectrum. It didn't mind that much, for she focused on the fact his name had the word "frog" in it. It was rather amusing. Made her think of old childhood stories, where the princess meets a frog who ends up being a handsome prince under some malevolent spell cast by a cunning witch.

"...mine is...", Brittany was a bit serious when he asked it back. Hesitating, even. She didn't want to answer this question. Her name... The name she was used to being referred to was not a name she was fond of, and sadly she didn't have an option to change it. However...she couldn't really lie to him. "...Brit. You can call me Brit." That would do, yes. It wasn't the total truth, but it wasn't a true lie either, for Brit was sort of a sobriquet, a shortened version of the complete truth. She smiled, trying to sound more relaxed...until she recalled the analogy she formed in her mind and began giggling in a silly, childish manner again. "I like your name. It means you're like the Frog Prince. Do you know the tale?"

Last edited by Brittie on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:37 pm

So... Brit? He'd have to try his best to remember that... Was it short for something? E-either way, she seemed to be getting amused over something again... What would it be now...?

His name, of course. And the usual comparison, good-willed, of course, but still... Strange, though, it was usually not his peers who made that connection. None of the doofs seemed anywhere near as literary endowed enough to do that. "R-right, I know the story. About the frog that turns back into a beautiful prince when a princess kisses it..." He said the same words he always regarded the question with. ut then the same, all-too-well-known paranoia about her thinking something wrong of him based on this newly revealed fact kicked in and he just had to overexplain and make himself appear as innocent as he could. It wasn't his fault his name was like that! He was innocent! "Don't ask me how I got it... I really have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:16 pm

He knew the story! Somehow, it made her happy. The Frog Prince was one of her favorite tales, and usually people would belittle her predilection for such stories despite her being in her teenage years under the allegation she was too old for such tastes. This boy, however, was far from being judgmental. "You know it. Cool!", Brittany exclaimed, as she returned to her seat and tapped the space by her side, as an inviting sign for her friend to do the same. She was in such high spirits to find someone she could relate to, it even felt odd.. A good odd! "We didn't have breakfast at home, so...this is going to be my first meal today." She removed it from the plastic bag and wrapped the material shortly after, looking quite eager for her first bite, but before the teenager could do it...she looked back at Frog, whether he accepted her suggestion to be by her side or not. It...didn't seem right. It seemed like she was usurping his lunch. "I'm...not that hungry. Wanna share?", she said, extending the sandwich kindly to him. Of course she was hungry like hell, but it was irrelevant, they could cut it in half anyway; it's always better to share with a friend than eating alone.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:27 pm

So, she wasn't gonna be pushy about his name? That was... new... Everybody always got all curious about what could've possibly proned his parents to name his 'Frogerio'. He was stunned, flabergasted, even! He could only really blink at her, while she decided to just go along and sit on the bench with her newly-claimed meal. She was tapping the spot next to her... Oh boy, she was inviting him to sit there... But somehow, he was starting to feel more comfortable around her. Be it the fact he had succeeded in his mission or that she was being so nice, but he felt like it would be alright to relax next to her. He sat by her on the bench, only letting out a short yelp at his bruised butt before smiling at this girl sitting next to him.

"O-oh, no need to give me, I mean, I have another one right here!" He pulled out another sandwich, the same as the one he gave to her, from his backpack at once, her request really blatantly flowing above his lil' smart head. "This way, we can both have our breakfasts. I mean, I already ate, but it wasn't like I was gonna eat these sandwiches anyways... So it's better to eat one now when I have a chance. And you can eat up yours whole!"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 pm

...for the full disclosure, yes, Brittany was completely hungry all morning. Her lie was just an innocent lie, since the young girl didn't want to leave Frog hungry like herself. She was used to living a life without luxury, where the little you have equals so much to share, so despite her stomach growling eager for whatever food she found, she had it in her core that two halves of a whole for a duo is better than one whole for a single person. Luckily, she didn't have to divide her sandwich and, therefore, landed on it her first bite. My, didn't that feel wonderful. Hunger state makes the food tastier! It also makes your manners virtually nonexistent...

"Where do you live? Do you live closer to here? Do you have siblings?", Brittany seemed exultant to talk to this boy and know more about him she even forgot to swallow the food first before she could begin inquiring him about his private life.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Frog bit into his sandwich absent-mindedly, not even noticing how... avidly she had began eating at her sandwich in the meantime, as the girl asked away. He had gotten a bit more relaxed by then, so it didn't feel too weird talking to her. Besides, he was always good at answering questions, as there wasn't much else he could add to the conversation. "I live slightly away from the center of the city... My mom got a flat there from her job or something... I'm not sure." He answered. Of course, said flat was too small for all of them, so they were planning on building a house for themselves in Sunlake Palms. Actually, it was already in the works. He was wondering how cool it'd be to live in a house ~

"I have a sister." He answered her seond question, chewing through the bread, ham, salad, butter and mayo. "A little sister."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm

With her mouth full, she glanced back at Frogerio, with something that could be the middle-ground between chewing (mouth closed, of course) and smiling. She didn't know what's a flat exactly, but she could guess it's not as big as a house. Maybe a few rooms and that's it. On the other hand, no matter how little his residence is, if it serves three people comfortably, it was obviously bigger than his room. Maybe bigger than the whole orphanage, which was quite modest despite the great quantity of interns. "Cool! I don't have any...or rather, I do have many, but they're not my real siblings, you know?", Brittany chuckled a bit once he swallowed her sandwich bit. "But I like to think that, despite not being related by blood, we're true brothers and sisters... Even if they don't like me as much, that's what matters to me." She had some sort of melancholic, dreamy look in her eyes, as she kept her gaze downed to her sandwich. Being an orphan seemed truly painful that moment...but even among such suffering, she was still optimistic that, against all odds, she had her family. Or what she'd like to consider her family, no matter how unilateral it was in reality.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:48 pm

"Ah, r-right..." His response was rather brief and he turned his head away shily as he kept gnawing at the sandwich. He really had no idea how to reply to this. What if he accidentally insults her with something he says? Or... or... whatever else that's bad! Yeah, like, he had no clue how it was being an orphan. Maybe she totally envied him or something and would get all angry at him if he were to only mention the 'o' word. Who knew!? Or maybe she'd be fine... He wasn't willing to take that risk, though... Maybe if she didn't know it was him, if he would be able to assume a temporary persona to serve as his being and then disappear forever, its only purpose to provide him with a disguise so he could freely ask her what he wanted or did whatever he wanted... Then he'd ask her, or talk extensively with her. Without that, his mouth was tightly shut to any topics that might touch on a taboo of any shape or form that might insult her or anybody and mark him with a 'Guilty!!!' stamp.

But then what was he supposed to do!? She was happy, he couldn't just... not talk to her and wait for her to do all the talking! That would be rude. And even that could possibly insult her... Or make her dislike him... And then-

As Frog's.brain strained itself to find a way out of this predicament, time continued to pass in the real world. Soon, even he came to realize that already, 3 minutes have passed since he last said something... And so he stopped and turned to her, his face pale as he grinned wide... "S-so... The sky's clearing... eh?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 1:23 am

"Hm?", Brittany looked to him, thoughtful. She figured he wouldn't want to talk anymore until finished with the lunch. Not that she particularly minded, her hunger state reminded her the sandwich was a priority for her attention. And speaking with the mouth open, full of chewed food, was definitely not polite at all.

"Mhm, it is..." She looked up to the sky, following Frog's commentary...thinking. It was probably for the best if she headed back to where her group was, and yet...she didn't want to. The small tour wasn't enjoyable before, anyway. But somehow, it is now. "Mmm...d-do you have to leave now? I mean...they must be waiting for you, right?" Her eyes were downed...reflexive. They had already finished eating together, and so there wasn't much more else for them to do. She wasn't unaware to the fact that, upon mentioning her background in some sort of effusive manner, the new acquaintance got serious. Perhaps she jumped on him with too much enthusiasm. Perhaps he was starting to think of her as weird like everybody else. There was no telling, just wondering... And regardless of these options, it made her sad inside. "If you want to go now...it's alright. You can go... And thanks... For the sandwich, that is. It was delicious!" She smiled back at him, the freckles becoming a bit less visible due to the sudden new noticeable color of her otherwise fair skin.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

"Heh... heh..." He smiled awkwardly at her when she answered him. That question came out of nowhere... and it made almost no sense. Geez, he's screwed up again, hasn't he? Like, how hard could it even be to talk normally to someone... Apparently, too hard for him to do!!! And what could he do now? Apparently, turn his head away and chew on the sandwich so as to not explode like an overboiled chilli-pepper into her face... because his face was turning damn damn red right now.

Hmmm. So what was this now? They were done eating... So was she gonna go? She seemed totally ready to go... She wanted to go. Maybe he didn't want her to go... But he still said nothing of it. It was just too hard, too difficult... If she wanted to go, who was he to tell her to stay? "D-do you want me to leave..?" He asked her meekly. "I, there's no one waiting for me. They actually ditched me... They found it fun to leave me behind on purpose, and the teacher didn't notice anything... So..."

Fiddling with his sleeves, he looked down at the empty sandwich bag he was squeezing between his legs...
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:20 am

"N-no!", Brittany answered right off the bat, shaking her head vehemently to make it clear it wasn't her desire at all. On the contrary...she liked Frogerio. It wasn't hard at all for her to get fond of people, despite it almost always ending up as an unilateral affection. "I mean, you can stay..." It was a yes, but not quite one... At least, not a straightforward one. As a matter of fact, she felt as lonely as him so she could use some company. It's been a while, after all. She didn't know many outsiders, and by outsiders, she meant kids who weren't orphans just like her. In a sense, this meeting made her happy, as shown in her unsure but genuine smile. "Well, I think now you're the one leaving them, right? If they don't like you, you don't have to be near them as well! Think of it as if they were making you a favor to not waste your time with their annoying presence!" She giggled in an innocent, mocking fashion. It wasn't properly meant to belittle his classmates, it was just her way of saying he should think higher of himself and not be affected by what others do. Hopefully, this will work to reassure him a bit!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:35 am

"N-no?" He repeated after her, as his worries were lifted off his back. It almost imediately felt way easier to breathe, live! When she added her uncertain response, he shook his head, "O-of course I'll stay, at least for a little bit longer... Yep," and smiled at her. She was right, it was their problem they ditched him, not his. They were at a loss and they were the ones who deserved whatever happened to them, preferably bad..! Annoying presences in his life, they were nothing more than passable for now. What counted was that he was happy... Or something like that. He was leaving them, not the other way around!

However, what to do now? He was always the one just tagging along. His opinions never mattered, he never knew what to do. And this moment was no exception. She managed to cheer him up, even though he wasn't really down anyways!!! ...or maybe he was. But he still had no idea what to do... He looked at her and scratched his cheek sheepishly... "S-so! Do you have any idea what to do now..?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 2:01 pm

She widened her smile upon the confirmation that he wasn't leaving so soon. It was relieving, she could use his company. Now...was to what to do? She was at a loss now. "Hum...I-I don't know? I mean...we can do whatever you want to do! Do you have something in mind? If not, we...we can just talk...", Brittany had no real idea of what to do. Or what Frog wanted to do now. She was actually okay with simply staying there and chatting if the other decided to. "You know... This is my last day here. Tomorrow I'll move out to another state.", she commented sheepishly, her hands under her thighs, legs swinging back and forth in some sort of display of anxiety. It was her last day in Endymion, she couldn't help but feel nervous whenever she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Well, wasn't that a bummer? Like, holy-schmoley, if there's any way to potently kill a slowly developing mood and initial interaction of two really shy, lonely individuals, telling the other person that you're moving out of the state the day after is definitely the one.

Only, it's not in this situation. Well, not completely, at the very least. Frog never really cared about people, even if he didn't comprehend it yet, and someone he just met definitely wasn't on top of his 'to care about' list. Besides, she was a girl, so even if she was one of his classmates, he'd probably rarely hang out with her anyways. And she wasn't even his classmate! Not a regularly visiting family friend, for that matter. Sure, it was nice talking to her, but he had been feeling it that this would be the first and last time he'd ever see her in his life since the beggining of the conversation, so this wasn't much of a bummer. The truth being spilled in his face did, however, poke him straight into his heart and he raised his head up flinchingly, jerking himself back in his seat as he did so and a strike of pain snapped in his guts, leaving a gnashing trace behind that kept pulsating without decline. He immediately started hoping this sudden quench in his stomach would one day quell down and he'd forget.

"I-I see." He said, not looking towards her. Without a moment's hesitation, however, another word left his lips, a word he'd not usher under normal circumstances in this kind of situation as it was a word which proned further conversations which, in turn, opened up a whole plethora of chances for him to screw something up with his sub-par socializing skills. And the word he said was... "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Why, he asked? The answer was quite simple. She didn't have to think too much on it, anyway. "Well... I'm going to be adopted." But... despite the apparent simplicity of it, the situation got her wondering about what it means in her life to be adopted. What it means for her, on a personal level, to earn a family after so many years spent in the orphanage, seeing former friends coming and going to never return, and yet she stayed. Now, it was her turn to depart. It was not until now that she could actually feel different towards the turn of events in her life. Though if the new direction of her perception was good or bad, she wasn't sure yet. "Hm.. Sorry to ask this, but... Do you like your family?" It was an important question to her, and so she looked back at Frogerio with expectant eyes. He had a mother and his younger sister...but where's his father? Didn't he have one? More than that: what does it mean for someone who always had parents and relatives by his side to actually have a family?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)   Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ditch'd!!! (Morning: Brittany ~)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next