Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]

Go down 
+2
Deshi
Athena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 pm

With an annoyed little sigh, Julian tucked his phone away. Figures that that wouldn't have worked. That man, Callabus, mentioned electronics, and Julian tacked on at the end, "Yeah, about that...I just tried using my phone to light up the path, but it doesn't do any good. ...Before you ask, no, I don't have any service, so I can't call anyone." the last part was delivered lightly, if not a little disappointed. He didn't believe it would work, but knwoing that he was well and truly stuck here was just depressing.

Glancing at the pathways ahead, Julian finally picked the one to his right and began walking, only to suddenly come to a stop and tense. This...up ahead was a shadow. "Jesus." he muttered. "I found one of those hostile creatures you mentioned. I can feel it up ahead, but I can't see it." He sucked on his teeth. "Catherine, do you think you can figure out where I am based on that, and if I'm close to any of the others?" As much as he'd rather just move on to the next corridor, he figured he may as well wait a moment and see if that girl could get a lock on him.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:47 pm

"We are not in the position to refuse help, Noir." He paused for a few moments"... But if someone proves to be a nuisance in battle they can just stay in the back, just because you can't fight doesn't mean you should be abandoned in this place... Only those who are actively causing problems should be abandoned." He was dead serious about what he just said, he would not tolerate people creating unnecessary danger on purpose.

"Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself, i'm Gionatan Giovanni but you can call me GioGio for short." Finally he decided to introduce himself to those people, since they had decided to work together having something to call him by was necessary.

"A shadow..." No matter what he did he'd enter in it's range, one of his options was to out run it, but he could end up in a dead end and get ambushed by the shadow anyways... That was a tough situation but the best option was to run away from the creature, Gionatan didn't had many offensive skills to take on it by himself he'd end up wasting a lot of energy and that would put him in an even worse situation than he already is"I guess i'll have to run into the dark..." He said to himself quietly, he didn't know if they could hear him because of Catherine's power but it wasn't important, Walking into the dark like that could be just as dangerous and reckless as running into the shadow and fighting it if not more, but sometimes you must take risks.

Gionatan took a deep breath and started to run. When he saw the shadow in the corner of his eye he speed up pushing his legs to it's limits. He ran for a few moments, until he finally stopped god knows where. It was hard to tell where he was going when everything is so dark, it was very frustrating but now that he had stopped GioGio could catch some breath, situate himself and make sure that shadow didn't followed him all the way there or if he ran into another one."Signorina Catherine... could you please... give me an update of my position."He said as he looked around trying to spot anything on his own, there were some pauses during his speech due to panting, soon he'd be back to normal though, it was just a sprint not a marathon.

Actions:

Stats:

Relevant Strengths/Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:12 am

''I never thought it would really work 'ere. Just used that as a comparison of sorts.'' Did it matter? Whether it could work or not, no one here obviously had a GPS, so he couldn't have been literally serious anyway. People don't carry such devices on them on a normal day. Noire would sigh faintly, shaking his head to himself. Perhaps communicating only based on words was faulty. Either that, or people were easily suspicious of what was said and assumed the worse option? ''I was curious simply because it could be useful to actually know each other's capabilities in case we need to fight together later. Not that anyone is refusing help 'ere.'' Hmm, how did the guy assume that in the first place? He would have thought it was beneficial to be aware of what your temporary teammates can do in a potentially dangerous situation like this. Being too secretive could possibly be the end of them. You never know what can be waiting for you, do you?

His contemplative train of thought was soon interrupted when he made a stop near a torch. Ah, so that's what the long monologue he heard a moment ago was about. Well then. These must be here for a reason, however. A torch is meant to carry fire. Not conventional means...Then, how about the kind of fire that was suited for these matters? It was worth the try. Eyeing the thing, he would draw the bow he was carrying with him, and attempt to light it with a fiery arrow. Which seemed to definitely work better that normal fire. Would it change much though...? ''Normal fire won't work, no. The only way to light these is to use your abilities to do it. If you cannot, then I think the torches are useless to you...''

Stats/Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:18 am

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 IBGNK7A

Catherina has avoided danger thus far, but it seemed one of her 'allies' was in trouble. How much help could she give him though?

Noire lit the torch near himself, which would show him a corridor that he had walked down already, and one he had yet to traverse. The torch showed exactly where the group of shadows was, and also revealed a huge black door at the end of the hall. It also seemed he was closer to one of those people than he thought. That would help in a battle huh?

Julian would sense the shadows in front of him, and he moved forward to where he was barely out of their range. Soon enough, he would see a light shine down the hallway in front of him. Where could that have came from? Either way he could now see the shadows, so that was good right?

Gionatan ran too fast, and it seemed he had slammed into a group of shadows after passing a brown door. Without enough time to slow down, they ambushed him and began to attack. Two of them laughed madly, while the other one's hands continued to move in circles. Strange. They also took on the appearance of ghosts, but were obviously a version of shadows. Though it seemed that only two of them began to charge up their attacks, the other one using this time to attack.

Finally Calabus still continued to avoid danger, and it seemed that lady luck was on his side. But for how long?

Current Positions:

Shadows for Blaez:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:25 pm

"I don't have enough data to pinpoint your exact location but I believe that Noire is near one of you, this power is still new to me so I can't exactly say for sure but I don't think it's Giovani nor Calabus, which leave room for either...I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" She said at Julien. "But the one near Noire is either you or another person we have yet to meet." She said to them through her persona. "I perhaps I should't risk moving as much but still I can provide some limited support for your battles through a distance, once you regroup I'll try to reach you. Catherine added as she turned her attention to Giovani.

"It seems that you're in trouble. I can't shield you from their attacks but I can provide some info about your opponent, perhaps even exploit their weaknesses. I promise I will give you my full attention but first I have to assist Noire reach the other person I'm sensing" She said as she nodded at her persona.

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Things were beginning to get noisy in his head, so for the moment the man would remain quiet as he let it all flow as he listened. For starters, his point was proven about the electrical device thing. When the boy mentioned trying to use his phone to light the pathways and failed, Calabus stashed this knowledge away as he only smirked lightly at the boy’s comment about calling someone and having no service as he flicked a few ashes off his cigarette.

While it was true this was probably a joke, since as far as he knew he had never met these people before and thus would not have given phone numbers to any of them. Now there was a chance his master had met some of them, even if it would be strange for her not to mention them at all.

Joke or not, the fact remained that electronics once again failed when one needed them most. Meaning they were left at simply voice chat in this strange place and what a chat it was becoming. The kid was becoming tense over finding some of the hostiles in the area and so was calling out for help from their support.

As for the other two….well. The one that called himself GioGio certainly had an interesting view on things. So did that mean Calabus would be the one abandoned here? After all, he was a demon that could cause many a problem. In fact, he wondered for a moment how the other would react if he said anything on the comment. You know start problems here and now. It would be fun and help pass the time with this so far uneventful trek; however, the more he considered acting upon the impulse, the more he would think against it. He needed a face to see the expression one gave to his words and in turn have more fun with the mischief he was thinking of unleashing. So for now, he would hold his tongue as he instead took a quiet drag off his cigarette as the one called Noir began talking again.

He was clearing up misunderstandings and elaborating further on the flame bit Calabus had mentioned earlier. It was two things that the demon simply let roll in the back of his mind as he continued to walk down the only path he had at the moment – forward. He would remain quiet not having much to add onto the conversation as he traveled onward taking note that one of the team seemed out of breath when he later decided to speak. Had GioGio been running? If so from what or rather why?

He was asking for his own location meaning he had run blindly ahead. Troublesome. That could cause….Heh.

The thought was cut off as he heard their support speaking. While she couldn’t help the kid, she did state that GioGio was in trouble. How ironic. He was just thinking that running blind would get him into trouble and indeed it had. Now he had to fight, but it seemed the support was pulling double duty with her priority being on getting the two nearest each other to meet. A strange priority over the one in danger, but maybe he was just translating what he heard wrong. In any case, he could only wish them luck with whatever they were facing as he continued to walk, remaining oddly quietly for the moment as he drifted into the darkness once more.
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:11 am

"Sorry. I'm Julian." he cut in as Catherine trailed off, sounding somewhat apologetic. He'd held off on introducing himself when he was wary of the situation and forgot to do so later. Well, at least now they would all have clear communication.

Suddenly, Julian's vision brightened, and he stood there blinking, only to stiffen as he caught sight of the shadow down the corridor. Reflexively, his soulbound started to form in his hand. He'd rather not get in a fight, but having the blade comforted him with the fact he could fight back if need be.

"Noire, right? Did you just light one of those torches?"

If the answer was yes, Julian would relax only slightly. "Great. Well, from where I'm standing, the light I just saw came from a corridor on my left. I'm assuming if you go out and take a right, you'll run straight into me. But there's that thing in the way. Can you see a way to get around it? If you don't, I can hurry in and help you take that thing down."

If the answer was no, Julian would tense even more, reaching into his pocket and hovering his thumb above the PERSONA app on his iPod. "Alright...something up ahead of me lit something. And if none of you did it, then there's something else in here with us, and apparently it's got some intelligence if it's able to light torches or make light. If you can, Catherine, you might want to check that out. If you can't, just take note of where it is and I'll get going."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 am

Stats:

Attack:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:54 am

Nice. It would seem that this method indeed worked. Even though it was only the current corridor, which was helpful only for as long as he did not take another turn. Which he would most likely do very soon at this rate. Besides, it was still troublesome. Based on what he has heard from others, he was probably the only one with natural fire powers, thus being the only one that could even do something with these torches. Assuming there were several within this odd, dark place. Hm. He would look ahead of himself in thought, eyeing the group of Shadows and anything beyond them that he could catch sight of. The question was, what to do? Well, after dealing with the Shadow issue. He kind of couldn’t move far ahead without running into those, could he?

He would walk forward round the corner after the torch a bit, before pausing momentarily as he focused back onto the mental conversation going on. Assists and whatnot...some people being close...alright, perhaps they were getting somewhere already. Which was nice, because minimizing the danger would always turn out to be a help of sorts, until they figured out what was this place all about. ''Yes.‘‘, he would answer quite simply towards Julian’s inquiry. Well then, that would mean the guy was somewhere close enough to see the light. Suggesting the corridor that connected to the on he was in at the moment. There was only one afterall. Sadly, that Shadow was right in the way of that. How unfortunate. Albeit, it didn’t seem to be paying much attention to him. Perhaps he could just walk past without needing to engage in battle. That would certainly be more favorable for the moment.

''I’ll walk over and see what happens. So far, it doesn’t seem to be extra interested in me.‘‘ For how long, though? ''I don’t know whether you movin‘ helps or not. You’re free to try. We’re all relyin‘ on guesses here in the end.‘‘ They knew only what they could see at a given moment, afterall. Any action could result in both a good and a bad ending, based on what all they’d trigger without them knowing about it, thanks to the inky darkness everywhere around. The option of light was scarce too. Were there more torches, they were not going to be in every corridor. He had only found one so far afterall. Which suggested they were randomly placed.

Regardless, he would keep moving as far as he could, reaching into the darkness again. So much for the momentary light.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:07 am

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 8xFbtES

Catherina was far from danger, and she was doing a great job at supporting from a distance, but wouldn't it be better if she was with them?

Noire moved into the light from his current location, and quickly found himself looking down a corridor, where he would see one of the young men in his head. Julian and Noire were now close enough to group up, and they could definitely see one another.

Gionatan's battle seemed to go in his favor, as two of the Umbras fell upon his attack. Though it seemed that they were still alive, but weaker than before. The other one was weak as well, but sent another wave of wind in attempt to hurt the man.

Calabus moved forward again, and continued to move after he passed a turn. If he were to look down there, he would see a group shadows right around the coroner, but he quickly kept moving forward until he was still left in the darkness.

Current Positions:

Shadows for Blaez:

Note:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 am

"Keep up the good work. I'll try to reach you as soon as I can. I need to turn my attention to Gio for a moment, he seems to be in danger. The rest of you seem recitative safe for the moment. However, it seems it will take some time before all of us meet."

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 am

Calabus would remain quiet as he passed through the darken pathway his senses on high alert despite his relaxed state. He would finish his cigarette and pause only to crush the remains under a well polished shoe. As he crushed the end of the cigarette, he would look up at his forever darkened surroundings as he listened to the conversations in his head.

GioGio seemed to be quiet his hands probably wrapped up with whatever creatures he had run into within the darkness, an assumption that was only confirmed some time later when Catherine decided to shift her focus to the man fully. It appeared he was in a bit of a pinch, but hopefully he would stay alive long enough for them to meet. Sure, the demon had no obligations to the others here and quite frankly he was not one to overly love humans or have a bleeding heart; however, this did not mean he wished harm upon them. Even less so in this odd situation where every man available was needed.

As for the other two, Norie and Julian had met up and was that much stronger with numbers at their back. A plus in this otherwise annoying situation. He had yet to meet anyone yet and it seemed that Lady Catherine hadn’t either. Interesting. Just how spread out were they?

The demon would shake his head to push away the trivial thoughts as he refocused on the path ahead. He would continue straight only pausing for the briefest of moments to pause and observe a turn he encountered. As he observed the turn, he took note of the creatures that waited for him just around the bend. It would be easy to perhaps sneak up on them and attack; however, for this round the demon decided it was best to conserve his energy until need and so moved passed the troublesome spot for now and pressed onward.

His path would remain straight as ever and trouble free as he continued his quiet trek listening to the mental conversation to figure out what was going on with the others. He would explore ahead a bit and if nothing of interest turned up he would retreat back to the turn to see if it led him elsewhere.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:30 am

As the young man--Noire, he assumed--stepped into his sight, Julian would offer a small smile and a nod of the head. Great. He wasn't sure exactly why that shadow opted to not attack or even take any interest in the guy, but he didn't exactly care too much at the moment. What mattered was getting out of there before that shadow changed its mind.

With this thought, Julian turned and stepped a pace away before talking to Noire. "I'm guessing that going back the way you came won't do any good. But there was a path back this way that I haven't explored yet; maybe we'll meet up with the others that way." That said, he moved down to the end of the corridor and looked to his right, peering down the corridor in an attempt to see what lay ahead.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:31 pm

"Useless, useless..."

Stats:

Attack:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:47 am

Hm. At this rate, it would indeed take them some time to meet up. There were 5 of them, right? That's a lot of people to gather at one place when no one can see the path they are travelling down. Troublesome indeed. For all they knew, some of them could be literally on the opposite side of this place, and they didn't even know how big it was to begin with. Hopefully, not too huge, because then it would be kind of pointless to even try meeting up this century. They also needed to find a way out eventually.

Thankfully, the Shadows seemed to keep ignoring him for the current moment, letting him get to Julian safely. He would approach the other young man with a slight nod. At the very least, something was working out in their favor. Two is always better than one, mainly in case they were to run into more Shadows and whatnot. Those can be incredibly bothersome to take on alone, so any kind of team was naturally preferred. Even though he would probably be able to take on a group on his own, but he would rather not exhaust himself too much in an unknown territory such as this one. Who knew what all they’d have to face to get out of here.

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 J9qys69

‘’I came from a dead end, so it would be pointless to go back. There hadn’t been any split off until I came ‘ere. There seems to be some sort of door at the end of the path I came from though, but that would most likely require defeating the Shadows, which may not be worth it.’’
Perhaps they wouldn’t even be able to open it. Doors could be quite the enigma at times. Did they require a key or not? Regardless, it proved that there was another part of this place on the other side of those doors. And then more down the path they were taking now. Quite a few split offs. Hopefully, this wouldn’t turn into a maze with a lot of dead ends and the like. That could be annoying.

‘’Any idea how big this place might be? We’ve been walking for a while already, and there are still ways to go, and other we haven’t met. If it’s too big, we may have troubles meeting up with everyone.’’ That would certainly be an issue. The Shadows scattered around helped it none either.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next