Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]

Go down 
+2
Deshi
Athena
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:56 am

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] 75OIV44
Sancti Silva

--- --- --- ---

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] TzCDmKt

Dungeon Key:

Dark Dungeon Layout:

Starting Points:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 am

Catherina was unsure where she was, the place was dark and she could barely see past a few meters ahead, she felt a chill on her spine. "H-hello? Is anybody there?" She asked but received no answer. For a moment she pondered about her next move. Should she scout ahead? Find the exit herself or maybe search for help?

"Perhaps I should check out if there is someone else in here as well...umm how did I do it again....ah yes there it is." She said as she pulled her envoker from her purse placing it on her forehead "Lysistrata!" Exclaimed the young girl as she pulled the trigger summoning a humanoid creature next to her.

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] Uv4unR5

"Let's see if there's anybody around. Invoking dungeon scan!" Catherine gestured her hand and Lysistrata removed her mask revealing her empty face underneath it while she lowered it so Catherine was the one with it on her face. "Is anybody out there who can hear me?"

skills used:

stats:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:33 pm

He had been sleep…or at least that is what his body was telling him as his senses slowly came back to him. He was groggy as he opened his strange colored eyes and looked blankly at the space before him. This place was dark. Maybe he was still dreaming, but if that was the case then why? Why did the ground under him feel so solid, the air cool, and the darkness ahead real and threatening?

A frown would cross the handsome face as the demon shifted in his spot and sat up a bit, blinking the last remains of sleep from his eyes. This was not a dream. He wasn’t sure how, but somehow he had been summoned to another place and from what he was picking up with his senses, his master was not in this place. Well, that was a plus. At least he alone was summoned here so as long as the girl stayed out of trouble, he didn’t have to worry about being summoned to her side..meaning he was free to explore this rather odd situation at his own pace. A nice change up from the usual pace of life.

Not really concerned or angered by waking up to the strange situation, the demon would get to his feet and take a moment to straighten out his clothing. As he was doing this, he would pause as he heard a voice in his head. It was a female and from the way the voice rebounded in his head rather than the area around him, he could only assume it was a person that could connect mentally with him or maybe even the world.  

Interesting considering, his own senses could pick up nothing within the darkness; however, the details of why this was occurring was not relevant. What was relevant was a lady was speaking to him…and he mustn’t be rude and not answer, right?

“I can hear you loud and clear, my lady. Mind telling me where you are?” he would respond back to the voice as he began to move forward to explore his new surroundings. As he moved he wondered if one person or being was here then how many others had been drawn to this place of darkness.

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:42 pm

// What the... //

What was this? A dream? It had to be. It had to. How else could he suddenly go from walking home to this place? A grim little voice thought of a few different ways, but Julian opted to shove them aside for now and focus on figuring out just what in the name of hell was going on here.

He began walking forwards, stopping once he reached a wall. He then peered down the next hallway, trying to squint and see what was beyond the darkness. He couldn't see very far, so it was hard to tell exactly what was waiting for him there. Just in case, he held out his hand and called his soulbound to his side, comforted by the protection the steel in his grip offered.

Julian was startled by the echoing of voices. A man and a woman, from what he could tell. Judging from the way the girl spoke, it was obvious she was in something of the same boat as him. ...Or was this a trap...? ...Ah, screw it. He was in the dark in this whole situation--figuratively and literally. Finding these other people would help in the long run. This in mind, he reached out to the voices. "I'm here too. ...Who are you?"

Movement:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:08 pm

"What is the meaning of this?"Gionatan had no idea of where he was, how he got there and why he was there, yet he remained calm. He looked around for a while trying to situate himself. Despite his best efforts it seems there weren't many options, he either sat down and waited for rescue or he could wander around in the dark aimlessly trying to find a way out. Being a man of action he picked the latter and started to follow the path ahead of him.

Then he heard a voice, in fact many voices. GioGio was a bit hesitant to reply them, why should he trust them?They could be the people responsible for this mess... Again, he didn't had much of a choice and those people could also be victims just like Gionatan himself"Scusi, do any of you know what is this place?"The young man said as he walked through the forest.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:53 pm

Where? This was beyond odd. He definitely did not remember coming here of his own choice, nor had he even planned to travel anywhere to begin with. To top it off, this place looked quite ominous, once he took a good look at what of it he could even see in the darkness. What was this, some sort of prison? Hmm, it could also be that it was night time now, which would be the more pleasant answer to the inky blackness in the field of his vision, albeit that would beg the question of how much time has passed before he woke up here. Regardless of the actual circumstance however, this was strange. There was no question about that. Normally, one does not just suddenly wake up in a foreign, dark place on their own, with no idea why they were there, or how they even got there to begin with. Sure, he was aware that abnormal things existed in the world, thanks to his current state, but certain occasions were still out of what he’d consider the norm, even by abnormal standards.

He would shift in his spot in slight surprise as a female voice suddenly sounded in his head, soon followed by three males as well. Huh? So that meant he wasn’t actually alone here? Then maybe this would not be as bad as he supposed it may be, albeit it was also a fact that wherever the four strangers were…was not near him. He didn’t think he was as blind as that, despite the unfavorable environment around him. ‘Ello. Guess this means a few of us got taken 'ere, hm? In any case, I have no idea where this is. It’s admittedly hard to see much in this darkness. D’you guys think we’ll meet up if we try walking 'round?’ Strangers as they were, numbers were a strength in cases like these. Plus, if they all met up, perhaps they could put together the size of this place better or something, seeing as they must be scattered around in different parts. That meant the woman had a way to mind talk, right? Perhaps there was a way to use that as some sort of check on whether they were close to each other? If only there was some light here. He’d have to scout ahead to see whether the dark atmosphere was the same everywhere he’d walk. Alright, time to set out. Standing around would prove useless.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] XOdfXI0

Catherina's dungeon scan revealed a dead end path moving upwards, the path leads nowhere. It seemed in front of her, there was no danger in that direction. Would she really risk moving forward on her own with no way to defend herself though?

The man at the top would move forward, turning a corner and continuing the only way he could. There were no other turns, and he could still only move forward as far as he could see. It was a bold move to run head first into the darkness, but it worked out for him in the end.

Julian moved and can now see that the path just ahead splits in two directions. Which one will he take?

Gionatan moved more than most, and still managed to survive. He could now see a path that continued forward just out of his vision, and also a turn just ahead. Which one was he going to go for; more importantly, which one was in his favor?

Finally the man farthest right moved as well, and he could now see a curve in the path. Moving forward was his only option at this point, but what could be on the other side of that? Was it best to run forward or be cautious and only move slowly?

You have all avoided danger, may lady luck continue to be in your favor.

Current Positions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:40 pm

"It appears we're all stack in the same place, this place seems dangerous therefore we should try to locate each other before exploring further. Though I don't think it's going to be easy. Nevertheless proper introductions are in order. I'm Catherin Cross, I have no idea how I got here, and frankly I want to get out as soon as possible. I can provide support from my location and scout ahead without facing any real danger, if any of you gets in trouble I'll do my best to assist you." Catherin said through her persona, even though she didn't favor the idea of trusting a group of strangers she knew that those four were the best chance she got. "I believe two of you are closer to each other than the rest of us. Still I need you to explore a bit more in order to be sure."

skills used:

stats:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:32 pm

One female and three other males seemed to round out the group that had been brought to wherever this dark place was if the voices in his head could be trusted. As he listened to each speak, the demon would take note of the level of fear or confidence in each voice gauging slightly from what he could hear what sort of group he was contending with. From sound, things sounded like a video chat gone wrong. Everyone could hear each other, but the knucklehead who set up the event forgot the visual side of the event. As a result it made things a bit awkward and uncomfortable for all involved, but the mess was still manageable as long as folk kept communicating in an orderly fashion and did not suddenly start talking over each other. In a nutshell, this collected group seemed normal and stable enough in the given circumstances.

Calabus would take what he heard in quietly enough as he paused in the narrow passage way he was in as his violet colored eyes looked ahead. The passage way was curving to his right it appeared. Hmmm…what to do there? A gloved hand would go to his chin and rub it as he gave his current issue the smallest of thoughts before rejoining the conversation in his head.

“My name is Calabus and I am afraid I am just as lost as everyone else when it comes to where or why we are all here; however, I can agree that finding each other is the best option in this situation. While I am sure we are all capable of finding our own ways out due to being blind, for the lack of a better word, I think being a group would be more beneficial in this case. As for how we are going to accomplish that well… I am not sure if we can map the place out by giving descriptions of where we are and from there guess where paths may cross. This odd darkness makes it a bit challenging to say for certain if this place is stable in its layout or not,so the idea may fail. However, if Catherin is staying in one spot, then perhaps if we attempt to head towards her we will meet,”
the demon would say as he made up his mind to just go on ahead rather than over think what he could not guess.

He would make his way down the passage way and when it turned he would not hesitate. He would step into the darkness, his other senses becoming sharper as his sight was blocked out by the black veil that surrounded the place.

Action Box:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 pm

So there were more...five people all in all, including himself. One girl, four guys. ...Alright. He could deal. "Sounds like a plan. Catherine, can you give us an idea of where you are? We'll do our best to find you and continue on from there." That said, he began to walk, coming up to a crossroads and pausing for a moment to consider his options. Left, or right...hm...

On a whim, he opted to go left, but only just enough so he could peer down the corridor. // ...Maybe I should summon my persona...? // ...No, not yet. There was no reason to. If he ran into anything otherwordly--and, lets face it, the chances of that were pretty high--then sure, that was the time. But not now. Right now he needed to focus on meeting up with that group. As he peered down the hall, attempting to see any signs of movement in the dark, he pulled out his iPhone and switched on the flashlight function, hoping the light would help somehow.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 pm

"I hope we all can cooperate with each other... I think it's safe to assume you all have a persona or something similar."Gionatan walked a bit more before he stopped in a bifurcation"Which way to go..."The young man said to himself quietly, after pondering on his options for a few moments he decided to go left, but before he wanted to do something first.

"Osiris..."

Gionatan's persona appeared for a brief moment so it could buff his capabilities and help him traverse this dark forest much faster.
Actions:

Stats:

Relevant Strengths/Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:52 am

He kept walking, blowing his black bangs from his face to pass the time, since he could see very little to begin with. Although he kept alert enough to notice in case he were to run into any sort of disturbance. Afterall, it was safe to say that this place wasn’t your everyday park to lounge around in. He’d bet something was lurking here, if not even worse. He would tsk to himself lightly as he focused his attention to the rest of the people here talking in his head. Alright, at least there was a consensus to meet up with each other. Albeit, he didn’t really agree with the notion that heading towards the Catherine girl was the easiest or most sound idea. It was just as reliant on luck as any other. Even if she was just standing in one space, and tried telling them where she was, they were still pretty much walking blind. Her location would not enlighten them as to how to get there, nor would it make them see more than a few paces ahead. Please, they didn’t even know whether they were heading towards a corner in most cases until they got to one, assuming they were all seeing the same kind of scenery.

'‘Blindin‘. You can call me Noire. I don’t think headin‘ towards one point is any easier than the other options, ‘ough. We can barely see what direction are we walkin‘ in to begin with. How does havin‘ a goal help? I assume no one ‘ere has a GPS on ‘em. There’s always a chance we’ll walk into a wall or a dead end on our way.'‘
Not that he doubted the woman’s abilities, since he knew that these powers were capable of accomplishing a lot when used right, but if she could map out a route, she would have already done so, no? Her location would help him jack shit when he didn’t know where he himself was right now. They might as well just keep moving, and hope they will run into each other by some luck. This place wasn’t THAT big, was it?

He would keep walking with an even pace, humming to himself. The last guy’s assumption struck him with an idea though. Aside from the fact that he dully noted that the last two men did not give their name. '‘Wouldn’t the appropriate question be whether we can  all fight decently? Havin‘ the ability to use power ain’t no guarantee that you’re tough.‘‘ Maybe it was a good idea to scout what were they capable of in case they had to gang up to fight something?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:39 am

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] VQCLaE2

Catherina's dungeon scan would move in a different direction, moving down lower until it would detect a group of shadows lingering far from her location. There were no turns and the path seemed to directly to this shadow. She still hadn't moved but this showed that she was safe for a while yes? Her temporary allies seemed safe for now, so what could be the harm?

Noire bit off more than he could chew, almost running into a group of shadows which would cause him to be ambushed. But after a stroke of luck, he stopped in front of a torch, which sat cold as if it hadn't been lit in years. He could also sense a shadow just around the coroner. What was he going to do in a situation like this; light the torch or encounter a shadow, it didn't seem like there are any other options, or is there?

Julian was smart for moving out of his starting point, and it seemed to work in his favor, giving him a position where he could see more of the terrain. This allowed him to see three possible paths to take, four if you included the one he had just came out of. As for his phone light, it seemed to only light up a tiny distance, and he could already see the distance it lit up. This type of supernatural darkness seemed to dampen the light. Maybe it was just best to continue moving?

Gionatan's move sped him up and proved to be a good thing. He stopped moving when he spotted a torch, but it wasn't likely that he could light it with matches. With all the supernatural eeriness this cave gave off, it was unlikely. He could sense a shadow nearby, and it seemed he had just barely avoided it's wrath. It seems Lady Luck has blessed you and your temporary allies for the time being.

Finally Calabus found his courage and moved forward more, and the path seemed to lead him in one direction only. He stopped right next to a torch, but it seemed he wouldn't be able to light it with his current powers. The path only continued to stretch forward; the question still remained though,  how long would it take him to run into danger?

How much longer can you all avoid danger?

Current Positions:

Notes!:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:03 am

Everyone seems fine for the moment. I'm still not entirely certain on your exact location but as we move I get a clearer picture. Let's keep it just be cautious, I can sense hostile creatures inside this place." Catherine said through her persona. It was time to take her very first step and explore the dungeon. Even though she wasn't fond of traveling in the dark the young girl took a deep birth and ventured forth

Passives:

Actions:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Calabus would continue to walk listening to the voices that marked others in his head. While two had given their names, the other two males had decided to leave their name out. That could prove a bit difficult in the future if he had to address either in particular, but he suppose he could make nicknames for them to keep the confusion under control; however, for the moment this was a small problem.

The demon would push it aside as he instead focused on the more pressing matter of finding the people that were here. A problem that might be problematic if they couldn’t even agree on a plan. When he had suggested heading towards Catherine, the kid seemed to agree while the other male seemed to be more focused on the fighting aspect and working together. He took note of the words used, but for the moment did not comment on it as he listened to Noire. This one seemed to think his idea was bad considering they were in the dark. A valid point, but what else could they do? If they wandered about randomly would that really be any better? And as for his comment about fighting and GPS well…

“I don’t think GPS will help here, if my senses are working correctly this darkness is abnormal and so will probably just screw up anything we use that is electronic,” the demon said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He would place the cigarette in his mouth, but instead of lighting it he would pause as he notice a torch in the area he was currently in. Hmm…

He drifted over to it and tried the lighter against it. As the flame touched the torch, it immediately evaporated. How annoying.

He would tilt his head lightly at this before attempting to light his cigarette. Interesting. He could light that, but not the torch. He would flip the lighter close before re-pocketing it and taking a drag on the cigarette. Letting the smoke out casually, he would look to the path a head. It seemed to lead straight ahead. Hmph. No challenge, yet. He suppose he could deal with the calmness.

The demon would begin to walk again and as he did he spoke.

“On the note of screwing up things, if any of you have any common methods of lighting fire and run across a torch, don’t worry about trying to light it with the logical method. This darkness just eats it up; however, it doesn’t seem to bother personal items, so perhaps the darkness only seeps into what is already here…either that or I got lucky this round. As for fighting, I am not sure how well we can guage such things when we are not near each other and can observe. Well at least Catherine can see how we are doing, so maybe that is something we can rely on as far as skills go provided everyone else outside of Catherine is fighting focus. In any case, we are back at square one, aren’t we? Any suggestions?” the demon would ask before falling silent. He would place the cigarette back in his mouth as his strange colored eyes drifted about to take in the surroundings carefully.

Even though he had been warned of danger the demon seemed to be getting a bit more bolder with his steps, even if he remained cautious and alert as he moved.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]   Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Dungeon Test [All who signed up]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next