Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]   Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:52 pm

As the boy glanced over at the couple, Ironfist felt an itch. He grinned, was the boy going to fail his first exam? It was a tricky one, and Ironfist could never hope to get that girl to buy a hot dog, but this kid could, or at least Ironfist thought he could do it, so he wasn't gonna let him just give up. However, just when he raised his finger up and planned on giving a short lecture to his new employee, the boy nodded confidently and ran over. Ironfist could only lean back and observe with a slight grin the boy's exam.

It was hard to follow exactly what was happening through the crowd, and he was unable to hear anything they were saying. He did, however, notice how the kid snatched the girl's sandwich. "Hmph." He grunted to himself. Craftly, but not nice at all. In any other case, he would probably give minus points for such an act, but in this case, even to his surprise, he found himself enjoying the view, and his displeasement faded away momentarily, replaced by a smirk. So the kid knew how to pickpocket. It made the old man wonder what was this kid's life like. He seemed earnest, how he got excited over getting a job, even at such a run down hot dog stand, but he had to have learned that skill somehow.

As Ironfist was deep in thought, Haruo had already done his magic, so, when the couple arrived at the stand, the boyfriend all frustrated and whatnot, their sudden appearance made Ironfist raise his eyebrows in surprise, but he soon caught on to what had happened and he flashed his teeth. Oh boy, the kid was a true catch. If he could get these two to buy hot dogs, he could do anything! Haha, how lucky he was to get ahold of such a catch!

-------------------------------------

Ironfist waved at the kid with a bill in his hand as the kid walked over to the stand. When he came around, he put a hand on his shoulder and grinned as widely as he could. "You, my boy, are a miracle worker, hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]   Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm

The albino didn't dare to approach the stand immediately. He didn't actually wanted to get in any way linked to Mr-Ironfist by the two youngers as some kind of accomplice, no, it' had to be natural as the sunlight that was fading away in the distance as the dey was dragging on, with him not even realizing it. When finally approaching the stand, he got surprised by the sudden praise spoken by the man.
Oh? Does this mean I passed the test?

He said, pretty shure of what the answer would be, while looking dumb, the albino wasn't stupid at all, Mr.Ironfist could see it firsthand with his own eyes. As he raised his sight towards the yet-be-known gourmet teacher, the young boy smiled, while folding his arms raising his chest proudly.
I have to admit, that was hard. I almost thought that boy was going to kill me for hitting on his girlfriend. Eheheh.

He admitted while scratching his head and putting on a childish smile. Then he jumped in place, widening his eyes, as he accidentaly glanced over the clock of the main plaza.
Oh wow, it's getting really late, I should probably get back home.

Completely absorbed by the man's job offer, he completely forgot about his borthers who are probably starving to death and ready to assault him if he doesn't get back. Turning back to Mr.Ironfist, he would then thoughtfully bow his head towards him.
Boss! If that's enough, I should really get back home, I will be shure to meet you here whatever needed. You come around here often I suppose?

He would ask out of curiosity, with all due respect of course.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]   Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:55 pm

"You bet you passed, muwahaha!" The man grinned and gave the boy another pat on the back. "You did something I could never ever hope to accomplish, ha! That is an impressive feat, I would say!" He added, as he listened to his employee continue on, and chuckled. "Hmhmhm. I wouldn't have let him, be sure of that, hehe." He said jokingly, as the boy drove his attention over to the setting sun and the clock.

Heh, he hadn't even noticed in his annoyance, and later, excitedness at meeting the boy, how late it got. He gave a nod to the boy as he jumped all over the place. "Mhm, I'll be around if you need me." He smiled at the boy, when something crossed his mind. "Hey, before you go, I got something for ya." Giving a mischievous look to the boy, he dug his hand into his pocket. When he took it out, he tossed something over to him. If Haruo was to catch it, he would see that it was several coins, a fraction of what the man had earned that day, and his own paycheck from now on. "Hmhmhm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]   Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Dogs of Fate[Frog]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2