Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Setting Things Right [Isla]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:54 pm

"Of course I see it now. You are lying about one of those. Your father's horn was in fact black." She said with a smirk. "Bad liar. I will haul you in if I had the authority to. Hm hm hm. Extra homework for you when school returns," she chuckled, chewing on the now bare stick. "Well then, any plans today, or are you returning to the circus?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 LnJNouT

"...! H-how did you know?! You must be psychic!" Putting on a bit of theatrics, Rita exaggerated both a surprised expression and afterwards, a sad one, drooping her head before actually laughing, swinging her bangs back. "Alright, that was perfect. When school starts back up, we need to make a comedy sketch together, Principal." The silvernette smiled cheerfully after her laugh, easing up her posture. "Well, I was still wanting to meet Mr. Levonne today... but knowing he's on vacation, I suppose I should just wait until school starts back up again. I'm free for the rest of the day, I guess, I was mostly wanting to find out more about what was going on, but I don't think I'll have such luck. What about you, Miss?" Rita stood back relaxed, waiting for an answer. From now on, she had to keep an eye out for a few people, to make sure nothing happened to them... and Isla being on the unsure part of Simon's list meant that she had to be extra careful about her. Lia too, and anyone else on there, but there were very few she didn't actually know.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:48 pm

"Of course! I know everything after all," She said. "I have been preparing stuff for next year. I am involved with town hall, so while this is all going on, I want to hold a conference when it all begins. It'll hopefully inspire a little peace in the area and calm everyone down. That's all I'm after so far," she said. She leaned back against a wooden pole to get some rest from standing. She certainly was done with talking to a big crowd of people after all.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Rita closed her eyes and tapped her chin, her other arm moving to hold the first as if she crossed them. "I see. Will this happen in the recent future? I'd be glad to come see you if you don't mind, I'm always eager to help out with this, especially if it's to calm down the people. I've heard a lot of citizens have been panicking, both over that rally, and what's been happening, so I'm glad someone is taking up the charge like this." Her smile didn't betray her concern. If Rita's experience was any worth it, something like this was clearly meant to go the wrong path. She could bet on it, and being on the forefront of the aggression towards whatever may attack was her goal. Really, the silvernette prayed she was wrong, because her words were genuine, someone had to take the charge and help calm down the citizens, lest this region ruin itself over time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 pm

"Probably sometime in the coming month or two. I hope for all of our sakes it will be on good terms. I don't want to see everyone miserable that day. It won't be a happy one. I want everything gone by then."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 pm

In a month or two? Yeah, she could deal with that. "Principal, you have my word. I will personally make sure these islands return to their normal state before that comes. As long as you stay safe as well, I'm sure everyone will be fine by that time." Rita couldn't stop herself, as her smile broke. "And I do mean it when I ask you to stay safe, Miss Isla. Trust me on this. I'm glad not many more are getting involved in this mess, and very much so that you aren't either." She closed her eyes and sighed, but shook her head and returned a regular smile. "When school starts back up, I'll be glad to go for extra credit to make up for my time away. Thank you for your time, Principal." The silvernette wanted to bow, but waited, instead choosing to see if Isla had anything else to say. Maybe she was being pessimistic, but she fully intended on ending these calamities before that event came up.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:37 am

Isla Mullochin nodded. "You stay safe too. I can't know students of mine are getting into trouble by running off and charging into dangerous situations. So don't lie to me now. You promised after all. I'll see you soon," she said with a smile, before waving and walking off towards the beach-end of the island; though that didn't say much since much of the island was beach. It certainly was a pleasant experience, considering a lot of students were either at home, or worried about what was going on. It comforted her in a way.

Isla of the Star Arcana and Rita of the Sun Arcana have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting Things Right [Isla]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2