Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Setting Things Right [Isla]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Setting Things Right [Isla] Empty
PostSubject: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 am

There were a lot of things Rita wanted to do... not the least of which being having her time returned so she could focus on greater things. A few people needed an apology from her, not only did she neglect her studies, she also ended up neglecting to do anything about that. It wasn't like it mattered now, the school was basically destroyed, but hey, if she could do even one thing to at least give her the peace of mind she needed, the silvernette would be satisfied. This was one of her many mistakes, and one she intended to make up for in the future, if given the chance to. Except...

Setting Things Right [Isla] J1TXiFp

"How hard can finding a teacher outside of school be?!"

Rita whimpered as she sat down near the west side of the beach, more off to the top and away from the crowd to avoid the public attention. She sat on a bench and sighed, putting a hand on her head as she brushed her bangs off her face. There were two people she had wronged with her skipping school stunt: her teacher, Conner Levonne, and the principal, Isla Mullochin. If she could apologize to them, at least, her worries would be set free. As a student, she couldn't in her right mind let it pass over like that... and besides, one of those two interested her as well, for another reason. If she could kill two birds with one stone, better yet.

"My Praetor, maybe we should ask around for them? The day's still young, it's barely even past noon, there's plenty of time to find them." Nero's words reassured Rita, and she nodded, letting her gaze brush over the crowd for any familiar faces. She had spoken before with the principal, if she remembered right, when she first arrived here, and of course, Mr. Levonne wouldn't be hard for her to recognize, being her teacher. She just needed to, well, be lucky, really.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Nearby the City Hall in Standasen, a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes would be walking out with a suited man who she was talking to. They seemed to be getting along, and continued to speak at the edge of the steps. She had a stick of something in her mouth, however Rita could recognize her as Principal Isla, who was currently principal of Zela Academy. She didn't move, naturally not noticing Rita, but she continued to speak to the man about various things.

Setting Things Right [Isla] 20110618012308
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 pm

The silvernette raised an eyebrow and got up, grabbing a small handbag off the bench next to her and hooking it onto her belt. She didn't want to interrupt the conversation, but she at least got closer to the city hall to see if Isla noticed her, making sure she didn't really listen in on what was being talked about. Right now, Rita simply got closer and waited for one of two things, either Isla noticed her and she could actually approach without being rude, or she finished talking to the man and Rita could still do just that. Either way, it was a matter of waiting, and if Isla did look at her, Rita would seem to at least look at her as well, showing a bit of interest but seeming relaxed. Her body language showed that she didn't want to interrupt, but still wanted something from the principal.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:00 am

Isla would continue to talk to the man for a bit before she nodded and they went their separate ways. Isla remained at the base of the steps, opening her phone to look through it, before looking up to see a strange girl with odd hair colors. Perhaps were it anyone else she may not recognize them, but someone with that look is easy to catch as one of her students. She smiled pleasantly though did not wave, still acknowledging her presence.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

Lovely, it seems she had noticed her. Rita put up a nonchalant smile to respond to hers and walked over, letting her arms fall to her sides. "Principal Isla, it's great to meet you here, how have you been?" The silvernette put a hand forward as an offer for a handshake, which, if Isla took, would be fairly firm, as the girl's face stood simply like usual, with a casual smile and easy expression. For now, she was simply exchanging pleasantries, being polite was a virtue and although she wasn't incredibly familiar with the woman, adults were easier to get along with for her.

"I'm glad I met with you, Principal, I had to talk to you about something. That is, if you're not busy at the moment." Afterwards, Rita would place a hand inside her pocket, letting the other hang there. She was telling the truth, it was wonderful that she was able to meet Isla here right now, especially after just lamenting not being able to find her for a while now. Oh well, lucky her, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 pm

"Hello. You're from school aren't you. I have some time today. What did you want to talk about?" she asked, interested. She hasn't seen any of her students walk up to her over summer, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:15 pm

She nodded. "Indeed, my name is Rita Arisato, I'm guessing we haven't been properly introduced before." Rita chuckled mid-sentence. "Maybe this is a bit serious to talk about at the moment, but I wanted to apologize to you personally. Even before what happened with the school, I ended up skipping several weeks of classes, and to me, that's inexcusable. Sorry to be so straight to the point, but I figured I'd get it out of the way posthaste." Maybe it did seem a bit rushed to say it right away, but Rita felt like it'd be better if she simply came out with it. And true to her words, her tone did seem apologetic, which may or may not have been fitting, but of course, that wasn't all she wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Isla smiled a bit at Rita when she confessed her "treason". "Don't worry. With all that's happened so far, I would not be surprised if some took a "vacation" from school or their parents took them out. You're fine, I will just give you extra homework to make up for it." she joked with a smile. She wasn't bothered, how could she blame her after everything that had happened. If all went as well as it did, then school may be starting a little late when Summer is over. Everyone is a little scared right now, and she didn't want to force kids to come back now, when everything is still messy.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 am

Rita almost beamed at the principal's answer, and took the time to do a little bow as her own way of thanking her. "Honestly, for all that it's worth, I'd appreciate that, if only to make it up to you. I still have to find Mister Levonne as well, and talk to him, but that can be saved for a bit later." The silvernette wasn't a stranger to her teacher's reputation, and while she did have the resolve to speak to him and apologize directly, you could say she wasn't exactly eager to do it right away.

"That said, I did want to speak to you about other things, if you could. Nothing incredibly serious, at most gossip and chit-chat, really." Honestly, it was interesting how things went. This turned out to be a lot more pleasant than Rita thought it'd be, and really, that was good. However, there was also an investigation she wanted to run, and under the guise of chit-chat, she could get the information she wanted. That wasn't to say she was tricking Isla... really, in the end, all Rita wanted to talk about would be chit-chat for the woman, hopefully, so she wasn't telling any lies.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:06 am

She nodded. "Levonne I think is on vacation. He is enjoying his time at home for now. I think he will be around when school picks up again, but I have time; It's definitely a change from the work I have had through the summer. What did you have in mind?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:24 pm

"Ah, I see, that's great for him. I think with all that's been happening so far, we all deserve a moment to rest." She was glad to hear about her teacher's vacation, actually, it was good that not everyone had to worry about these events... "Well, if you don't mind, I've been kinda interested in something. Have you heard about that rally that went on recently? I heard it was organized by Mister Alba from our school. This is more gossip than anything, but I have to ask, what do you think of him? If you don't mind answering, that is." She was cautious, if Isla didn't want to answer, Rita wouldn't insist. The silvernette wanted information, sure, but most of all, she had to take caution to prevent this meeting from turning sour. Maybe she was being a bit too cautious, but so far, this was going great, and the Principal was a lovely woman, so she didn't exactly want to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Isla tilted her head lightly. "It's not entirely professional of me to speak of my colleagues, much less to my students. He is a valued member of our school and does work to make it function as well as it does. That's mostly all I have to say on it. I heard about the Rally, and various rumors, but I do not have the time to sort through them right now. Doing a little detective work aren't you? You are quick to jump to the point," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Rita closed her eyes and took a moment to think. "Well, true, you're right. I don't blame you for leaving things like those as an aside, there's more important things to do, after all. Though, I don't think what I'm doing can be classified as detective work, I'm just listening to what people know about someone, that's all. I didn't take you for a rumormonger, as I'm certain you're not, but there's a reason I wanted to ask you specifically." It wasn't as if Rita had ulterior motives here, she was being loud and clear in her words. She asked for gossip, because it would be gossip to most people, in a way, and gossip itself is one of the best ways of gathering information. Though, it was obvious that it would take a bit more before she could actually gather much from Isla about Simon, so there was no use pursuing that. The woman was right, though, she did like to go straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:14 am

"I don't fancy myself a monger for rumors either. Maybe when he returns for class this year he will have less time for whatever he is up to. But it's none of my business." she smiled and pulled a stick from her mouth, revealing a half-eaten lollipop. "So what have you been up to all summer? I heard fun stuff about you too, so I bet you've been busy," she said, lowering her head in a joking manner to gaze upon her face. "I can tell if you're lying you know. Unless you're good at lying, then I can't."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 am

"Lord knows some people would enjoy that... a lot." Unlike her previous expressions until now, Rita grimaced, turning her head away before shaking it and returning to her smile. "Oh, well, doing what anyone would do on their Summer vacation... except I can't get tanned, so exactly what no-one does on their Summer vacation." She laughed a bit nervously. Going to the beach normally was a no-go, so hanging out with others during the Summer was, to say the least, hard. Plus, there was this whole supernatural business, so it wasn't like there was anyone willing to hang out.

Rita raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that? I'm a pretty good liar." The silvernette placed a hand on her hip, putting on a smug posture, though from her appearance, it was obvious this was more joking than anything. "I am a 400 foot tall platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings. My mother was a platypus and my father was a bear, while both had matching sets of horns and wings, my mother's being pink while my father's were silver." As she said this, her posture didn't break, while her face remained solid. Though it'd only last so long, at least to get a reaction. It was clear this was a joke, but even Rita was interested in how long she could keep it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Right [Isla]   Setting Things Right [Isla] Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting Things Right [Isla]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next