Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] Empty
PostSubject: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 2:23 pm

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] Sakura.Kyouko.full.703893

And so here they were, back home in San Malarus again. Even though she was here only yesterday, the time that had passed between then and now felt like weeks. The place was still a mess, but at least the demons were gone from the streets. Yet the atmosphere didn't feel any less oppressive. But she couldn't let herself lose focus. Right now, they were on their way to speak with Isla. Confronting her was the right thing to do. They wanted an explanation... And maybe a way for the two sides to reconcile for now. While they were talking to the mayor, Mae could only hope that Jack and co made progress with Zachary. He had his ways of making people reconsider their own morals, be it through blackmail or brainwashing.

Of course, all this time, her thoughts were still on the Orphanage and how the children were fairing there... Had they made it through alive? She hoped so, yet she couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong. Call it paranoia, or mother's instincts, but with how empty this place was just... it didn't feel right at all. She looked at the other two as the trio slowly closed in on their final destination. "We're almost there..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 5:07 pm

Ya! ya! I hear ya!!!" Sada would say, already ditching the police uniform and went back to his usual outfit. It was much more comfortable anyway, much more iconic. "You know, for the mayor of this place, she sure knows how to keep her city clean........clean of all life. I mean look at it. This is the person you sided with before?" Sada clapped a bit. "I mean Zachary had a few thugs running around but so far, I see the difference....people. "Sada was joking slightly, making light of the situation. If one was to pay attention, it just might be a defense mechanism of his, to cover up any doubt or worry." Well, what's the plan, we should assume that she won't listen to reason, so we have to have some idea as to how strong she is.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 12:08 pm

"Plan, yes, a plan, Morihiro!" Charles jumped into the scene. He'd been walking silently up til now, thinking everything through. The three of them, would they be enough to defeat Isla if worse came to be? The gloomy atmosphere of the city didn't help. Was his apartment building still standing? Where were Gao's kids? He suddenly felt so worried over the little possum pack...had he known this all would have happened, he would've kept all of them, and not just Gao II.

Speaking of Gao II...a small head with a pair of beady eyes suddenly popped out of Charles hair. "Gao II?" He asked the small thing. Had she been with him the whole time? He hadn't even noticed. He smiled at her and she nodded. There was nothing to fear. She felt safe with him. He should try to make Mae feel safe with him as well. "Right, well, the plan! Morihiro, you and I are both fast if we really want to be. If anything were to befall us we should make out priority to escape. We could at the same time judge the mayor's strenght."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:06 pm

"Well, I know one thing we shouldn't do. Going in Guns a'blazing. We can't assume that she's all bad either. I wanna hear her side of the story first before we do any fighting. If there's no way that she can bury the hatchet between herself and Zachary, then we have to break her hatchet. Simple as that. What we're doing... or at least, what me and Charles are doing, is helping the islands. The population comes first, and this struggle betweent the two is only making things worse. Right now, they should be focusing on cleaning up the mess that the demons caused, instead of keeping a petty conflict alive that does more harm than good. Charles... Since you are a police officer, can you get us an audience with Isla right now?" She'd turn towards her boyfriend with a light smile. Despite the smile, her voice gave away the gravity of her request. If they wanted information, they'd have to be civil and proper about it. Isla had influence... something which Mae lacked. If they wanted to get to Isla, they'd have to play by her rules.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 am

"There is no book to play by... this world is practically post-armageddon. People died, people are scared, whether the demons come back or not, the damage was done to ensure that whoever is n charge and seemingly acted as the face of salvation, stays in charge. If the demons came from a different world, and the other world's link to survival or connection stands as Nozomi, and she has nozomi..well..look at her popularity vote for the next election then. " Sada would say as he whistled and looked to Charles.

"Was you always this talkative towards potential threats? It seems as if my skepticism here about this approach that you want is the only realistic things here. You want a plan? Mobilize the rest of the police force that's actually alive in order to send the population over to any probable safe zone there is, only if you think there will be a fight. Or at least set up a situation where you don't have to hold back...."

Sada scoffed as he put his hands back in his pocket. "Audience? That woman can kiss my ass. Can't you guys see the arrogance? An audience? Is she a queen now?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:56 pm

"Well, I could call Jack and tell him to contact his dad. His dad's influence has provided the both of us with a lot of exploitable perks." Charles stated. Faced with such a great predicament though, he felt not even that would be enough. "The police force are holding the Prison right now. It already serves as a safe zone for those that were left outside of San Malarus's protective field. I don't think we can count on a large force backing us up." He answered Sada's proposal. "Let's see if she will accept us in even without any announcement. We've already gotten the barrier open for us, so perhaps she'll provide us entry and hear us out. It's not wrong to try talking first, Morihiro~" He smiled at the man. Morihiro could be a bit hot headed and take things the wrong way at times. It was rather enjoyable to watch.

"Let's just go meet her. What happens happens. We can't go and plan out an assassination attempt and we also can't storm her. So we could just try the front door. There's no demons around~"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm

"I'd still like to do this properly if at all possible. Storming in isn't exactly gonna get us on her good side." Mae replied thoughtfully, scratching her chin. "Besides, if Azores manages to recover from this, there will be consequences for us as well. Isla's not one who forgets wrongdoings easily. Not that I know her personally, but as a headmaster of my old school, she had a good eye for management. She was picked as Mayor for a reason." And it wasn't in Mae's nature to disrespect her former headmaster like that. She had been helpful and steadfast during the crisis two years ago, which was something Mae deeply respected the woman for. She kept the people united even after such a crisis.

"She's a potential threat, and a potential ally... and a powerful one at that. And I'd rather keep her being the latter, rather than the former." Mae replied curtly to Sada before turning to Charles. "Now, then. Let's go knock on the front door then. No barging in. We're there as guests, not invaders. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm

"Tch...have it your way. But don't say I didn't warn you I know those political types, their secret agenda holds more for themselves than the world or the people. But you'll see...." Sada remained skeptical , keeping his hands in his pocket and keeping his mouth shut. They considered Isla on the fence, Sada considered her as an enemy until proven otherwise.

-Following-
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:15 pm

"We won't know until we try, Morihiro." Charles replied calmly and pushed onwards towards their goal-Isla. There was no point in making assumptions. Overcomplicating a program can only lead to problems down the road, so they should keep theirs short and simple. If anything suspicious happens he's gonna be the first to react and try his best to protect his friends.

As they proceeded, Charles remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Isla stood outside with her small squad of armed troops all looking out for anyone suspicious. When the group approached the area, Isla herself waved the soldiers and they holstered their weapons, before stepping forward a few paces. "You can approach if you want. How are you all? Do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 pm

"Thank you, Isla. We just wished to speak with you regarding the current... events, I guess. We were just down on Standasen to confront Zachary Dunbar. A few of our friends are still on the job, but we... met some resistance along the way that made me and Charles have second thoughts. Not that we distrust you at all. We... We just need more. I'd like the whole picture. Because so far, the barrier that you put up when the demons showed up." Mae paused for a moment. "Let's start there. Where did you even get such power?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. There was more to her former headmaster than she previously thought, that's for sure. And if she could've made such a barrier between San Malarus told of enormous amounts of power. "We heard from someone down there about you holding a friend of theirs hostage... is that true?" She didn't want to believe it was true, but if Shunnosuke's words were to be believed, Isla did indeed take her friend captive. "If you are, I'd like to know why, and how it all ties in with Zachary. Everything, from the beginning. This obviously runs deeper than just a mayor dealing with Crimminals." She stopped briefly, frowning a bit before her gaze returned to focus on Isla's eyes. "Please... Be honest with us."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 pm

"Or don't, continue to lie to yourself. I mean, I think this result of us being here is going to be the same anyway. We are going to check, and you're not going to stop us. If you really didn't have anything to hide, standing aside would be the easiest thing you could do. " Sada would give her a cynical stare as he put his hands in the pocket. " The wild card, all that power in your basement? Probably chained up too. At this point, he's either a battery pack or a sex slave."

Sada grinned again. " Or maybe... he's a form of currency in exchange for something we don't know about? But hell, what do i know?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Charles nodded thankfully as the Minister ordered her men to put down their guns. Their reception went surprisingly well and he glanced over at Mae and Sada, expecting their sighs of relief (as he could not sigh himself). However, they'd already gone over to the point of their meeting here, so he quickly fixed his posture, looking at Isla as the discussion went on.

However, Sada's response caught him off guard. "M-Morihiro!" He turned to look at him. "We don't use bad words like that in fair, civilized, negotiations/discussions." He added, seemingly focusing more on Sada's choice of words rather than the semantic content they proposed.

"Anyways, miss Prime Minister Isla, I apologize for our intrusion. I am Charles Everton, with the Azores Police Force. We've just returned from Standasen island where our accomplices are combating the threat posed by mr Zachary Dunbar. Everything else that my friends here said is also correct; we've received information that you have kidnapped someone of grave importance. We wish to only negotiate, though. A trade of information. So long as something hasn't been factially proven, it is still cause for debate. As of now, you, and everyone else, in our eyes, stand neither at fault nor right. We ask your cooperation and we offer ours in return." He said, adding a small bow at the end towards the Minister.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 12:36 am

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] 482f6443de623adb0c5cc6d26287a23a34dd6633_hq

"Where I got my power from is a need to know basis. You won't get that answer from me without prying it out of me. All you really need to know is that I have it under control and I got it right around the time the business two years ago was taken care of. As for a captive, you can call it that, I prefer to call it a ward considering he literally cannot wake up and letting him go dooms us all. I wouldn't recommend that wording to be honest. He is however not with me. He is with an associate of mine who I will not name. As far as you have asked me that is all I can really say. I have never not been open to cooperation. These barriers are to keep the islands contained and safe. Once Zackary is stopped I can seal up the rest of the islands, and we can make sure the Demons won't come back for the remainder of the crisis even if the chance is already slim." She did however turn to Sada when he talked to her. "I highly advise you stave off that course sir. I will help you, but that tower is where I and various others reside. You will not be getting access any time soon until we can stop him for good. I also won't be leaving this area on my own. So if you came to rifle through my belongings and quarters, you have wasted your time."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:51 am

"With all due respect, Prime Minister, can you at least garantuee his safety, if nothing else? Whatever he's currently doing, I want to be sure he's at least in safe hands." Mae replied, a bit relieved that she didn't hold him at gunpoint. But it raised a few more questions. "You say that letting him go dooms us all... How so? Does the barrier fail without him?" She could understand her point of view though. All Isla was trying to do was garantueeing the safety of everyone on the islands, in whatever manners she could. Using someone else to fuel the barrier though... it felt like she pushed it a bit too far. But it was still too soon to judge her, not knowing the entire situation fully. "I, much like you, only want the best for the citizens of Azores. I've been fighting demons, shadows and other horrors just to keep them safe. And I'm not gonna resort to violence unless forced to. How far does the barrier reach? And..." She stopped for a moment, thinking to herself.

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] Tumblr_n3hesao0bt1qdadc6o3_250
"Can this ward be replaced with someone else...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]   Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla] Empty

Back to top Go down

Conclusions [Sada, Charles, Isla]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next