Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salmane

PostSubject: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:21 pm

The young woman stepped into the city hall building on San Malarus Island, taking a look around before she moved more in. After coming to this region to study the events two years prior, Roxy learned about the incident at the school, and how it was shut down for a time. The publicity from that time was very strange, and the reports were written by people she could not currently get in contact with. The first thing she thought of was going to meet the principal of the school, but that seemed like more work than she needed. This woman had become higher up than she was two years ago, and it was going to be hard to catch her attention. She'd move into a room of to the side, attending the Council Meeting; it may have been the only lead she had, but she needed to start her investigation somewhere. She had already confirmed it was a supernatural event, but she had no idea what exactly happened and more importantly, she had no idea if it would happen again. She'd sit down in a chair, awaiting for the meeting to take place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Council meetings was one of the very many duties Isla had taken on since she had become the Minister. Various things here needed to be discussed and dealt with before closing time, and that was never easy, since Azores had gone through a lot over the last two years. The recovery from the events back then had taken... longer than she would've liked, but finally things were starting to look up for the residents of the archipelago. Being basically the one in charge over everything Azores, a heavy weight of responsibilty rested on this woman's shoulders. Needless to say, she had been doing her best to keep the people around her safe and happy. Unemployment was at an all time low, the economy was flowing steadily. Even the Crime-rate had dropped a bit since she had taken her new post. Whether it was because of her or just random luck was anyone's guess, but Isla remained confident that what she did as the Minister was overall making Azores a much better place to live in. The council meeting of course went on as one would expect, with various discussions on what problems were present, how to deal with them, and what resources would need of improvement to achieve those goals. Entirely focused on her collegues, Isla barely paid attention to what was going on in the background...

Once the council meeting was over and done with, a press-conferance was going to be held a couple of minutes after, giving Isla a short, but much needed break from all the others. Of course, she was never truly alone, with safety guards present around everywhere... Not that Isla paticularly fancied the extra protection, but deep down she knew it was for her own good, so no complaints there. She would make herself a cup of coffee, before sitting down on one of the various couches in the caféteria, regaining some energy that she would need for the press-conference shortly after.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:39 am

Roxy sat through the entire meeting, listening to the problems that the region was facing, and watching the woman as she spoke. She was really something, it was like she didn't seem to care about this huge responsibility that was obviously on her shoulders. If you asked her, she aspired to be more like that with everything she did. After the meeting, the group would disperse, leaving her without a way to catch the woman's attention. She quietly moved around looking for her, eventually finding her in a seating area of the cafeteria. Without wasting much time, she approached cautiously, trying to get in the woman's view as she spoke. "Isla Mullochin, right?" She pulled out the badge she was assigned with, her FBI alias that was still valid, flashing it towards the woman. "I was just wondering if I could ask you a few questions? I promise I won't take up much of your time." She smiled a bit, closing the badge once the woman agreed, or if not she would still tuck it away in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 am

Isla looked up when she heard someone mention her name, placing the cup of coffee on the table. "Yes. That's me." A reporter now...? "I'm afraid you'll have to wait with your questions until the pre-" She started, but the badge obviously cut her short. FBI? What in the world were they doing here on Azores...? "Oh, I see. Well, Roxy, make it quick. I don't have all day." Why was the FBI poking around in her buissness for? Her tone was slightly irritated, but that's to be expected. Of course, she would still give Roxy the benefit of the doubt here, as long as she was quick about it. She took a glance at her wristwatch. "You got ten minutes." Normally, she wouldn't be this uptight, but something about the FBI poking around here made her feel a bit... nervous. She hadn't done anything wrong as the Minister as far as she could tell. So why was this 'Roxy' here now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:55 pm

"Thank you ma'am, this won't take too long." Roxy folded the badge into a pocket of her trench coat, pulling our a small pencil and a pad as she opened it up to a clean page. "You were the principal of Zela Academy two years ago correct?" If Isla said yes, she would nod, writing a quick note before looking back up. "How was your experience working there?" She'd listen, quoting the woman word for word if she wanted to speak. It must have seemed really strange that the FBI was looking into a case about the incident two years ago. If anything she should have showed up then but that was when she was busy with other things. "And you were working there until two years ago correct? When you moved up to your current position of power?" She again would jot down what the woman said, running out of room soon enough. She flipped the page and started on a new one. "What was your last term as Principal like? More importantly, how was the school two years ago during the ordeal that happened here? The school shut down correct?" She looked up through her glasses, trying to sympathies with the woman. "I need to know what happened two years ago, if you don't mind. Anything you've got can help my investigation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Isla took a sip from her cup of coffee as Roxy got herself ready. "Yes, that is correct." She replied with a light shrug. "And... I'd rather not go into personal details unless absolutely necessary, Roxy." A light smile crossed the minister's face as she spoke. "I hope you understand that this was a rough time for everyone here, me included." Yeah, that anyone could agree on. With everything that had been going on back then... People were scared.

"As a matter of fact, yes I did." The minister replied with a light shrug. "I'm not sure I follow... What does my personal experiences there have to do with what happened two years ago?" She would ask the woman with a raised eyebrow. "It was chaotic. Nothing more, nothing less. How do you expect a school to even function properly during such a time of crisis? I'm just glad to see that the school recovered on such a short notice." With the halls flooded with sand and whatever else was filling the school... Not a paticularly healthy environment for pupils to learn things, now was it? Besides, the sand had made it virtually impossible for anyone to enter the school grounds during that time. Sure, it had taken a while, but now at least, her old school was finally back in full swing again, which was yet another testament to her abilities as the minister. "I'm afraid I don't know as much as you might think. Strange things happened there, for sure. It's not everyday a school gets flooded with Sand and heats up like a desert without warning." That wasn't the only strange thing that had occured either. Far from the first. But to think that her school would be beset by such a disaster... it had of course stung as a principal of that very school to see it in shambles like that. But she had gotten over that, just like the school had persevered through it's problems.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Roxy tried to fill her pages with the rest of her notes, trying to keep it light and readable. "Just standard answers. I wanted to know, is this the first time anything like this had happened at the school?" She didn't want to bother the lady so she was finishing up her questions as quickly as she could. Though maybe Isla didn't have all the information that the woman needed, but it was definitely a start. "Last question for this: Did anything else weird happen to Azores as a whole? Strange phenomenon? I read the case files but I can't pinpoint what the main cause of this was or what even happened. If you had anyone I could go talk to about this that would help." She smirked, which was her way of saying thank you for the moment. Even if this woman didn't have all the information she needed, she planned on getting a trail to the answers she needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:01 pm

"Something like that? Mhm." Well, of that magnitude anyway. "There were of course smaller things... Some of my students seemed to vanish without a trace at random though, only to re-appear a couple of days later, unscathed..." She remembered all the rumors about kidnappings going around at the school during this time. Quite frankly, it had been upsetting. Especially with students vanishing right underneath her nose like that. "Well... there was a mass-murdering in Penecia... the volcano on Malstu erupted... You're better off asking someone else about those though. I guess that qualifies as strange?" She took another, little more hearty sip of her coffee now that it had cooled down to the degree that she wouldn't scald her tongue off by drinking more than just a couple of drops at a time. "So... Nothing else? If so, then you'll have to excuse me. I have a press-conference to attend to." She finished her cup before standing up, and she would leave the area with a "It was nice to meet you, Roxy. Good luck with your investigation."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Roxy nodded, smirking at the woman as she walked off. "So Azores is the place to be for this kind of stuff huh?" She looked over the notes, reading everything the woman had just said. It seemed she had no idea why those events had occurred, but she had helped the region just by giving her that information. She moved towards a window, looking up towards the sky. There was a bright glowing green light in it, which she had almost mistaken for the sun. Pulling out her cellphone, she dialed it without much hesitation, quickly putting it to her ear as she kept her eye on the green light. The phone continued to ring, and finally she was answered by a woman's small voice. "This is Roxy Monroe reporting in to Jane Gura. Tell her it's urgent."

[End]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]   

Back to top Go down

Meeting Principals [NPC/Isla]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1