Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Excuse me?... — Once Shunnosuke managed to make it to where Julian and the goons under Zackary were, he couldn't really believe what his ears caught. Were the men, seriously, disposing of them like tools that have expired their use? After everything they went through? Na-ah. He definitely wouldn't tolerate so. More than concern about Jandice's well-being, the solidity of his pride was threatened once more. What did he mean by "thanks for the help"? Wasn't it the other way around the last time he remembered? — Thank you for the help, but Jandice is with us. We are going to take her to a hospital first and then we'll discuss what matters later. She's clearly in no condition to do anything or think properly, just look at her. — Even though Shunnosuke wasn't particularly fond of the girl, he wouldn't let them treat her as a merchandise. — Once she receives the proper medical care, we'll consider the possibility of meeting Zackary again. Now, let go of her. — He hoped he wouldn't have to resort to things like calling the police or making up a scene in the beach.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:47 am

Catching up to Jandice was one thing. Getting her out of the hands of these guys was another matter. Thankfully, before he could say much of anything, Shunnosuke stepped up and made their stance quite clear. There wasn't really much Julian could say otherwise or add to make their argument stronger. For now, all he could do was just stand at Shunnosuke's side and keep his eyes fixed on the duo, his intention to stay blatantly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Hyde ran over and followed shun, he had a confused look on his face. "Wait, i thought you said that these guys are your friends? Whats exactly going on? What did they have to do with Jandice and whatnot? IT seems like you made some sort of deal with them shun..." Hyde couldn't deny that the supposed thugs were being sort of familiar with Shun. That could mean that they knew shun up to a degree. However, why did everything seem so uneasy. "Whats going on here?" Hyde really was in the dark this time around
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:16 pm

When Jandice heard the word "hospital" she shook her head as best as she could, clearly opposing the thought. This wasn't the first time she went on a rampage, just the first time she was beaten up during. She still felt like she could carry on, she just needed to go find a safe place, though the club was out of the question. The Second man raised an eyebrow at Shunnosuke. "Like hell. If they get her they'll never let her go, at least not in time. We're bringing her back with us so she can help the Boss for his plan. He's gonna save us from this crap from happening again; it's not just those Primordials we gotta worry about. So unless you wanna stop us, we'll be on our way. Go on home," he said, tapping the First man roughly before they nodded and began to lift Jandice to stand weakly on her feet. If they didn't stop them, they would begin to leave towards the docks of the beach and on the way back home. It would not be long before the cops would show up, so they had little time to act. Perhaps it was a better plan to let her go, but did they want to is the real question, and furthermore, would they risk a fight to take Jandice? Of course the young woman looked lingeringly at Julian as she was pulled up, before beginning to move away slowly; she was practically dead weight with how weakened she was, hardly able to hold herself up.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Sadly I take no orders from the likes of you. My bad. — He replied, at the same time narrowing his gaze towards the second thug at the same time wearing a confident, surly smile, momentarily ignoring Hyde's pleas for a clarification. He didn't want to keep the guy in the dark, but he didn't have time for this now. While the second thug's tone was way more displeasing than the first goon, what worried the teenager the most was the vehement look on Jandice's face. She didn't want to be treated?... Why? He could understand if she was scared of going rampant again, but she was in a serious condition right now. — Hm, alright. I'll skip the hospital. In any event, if I comply to your ideals, I'm coming along, for I have business with Zackary after all and he never said a word about ditching me once I'm done. However, I do recall him saying that capturing the child will serve him no purpose as it stands, which puts your need in a rather dubious position. And it would be in your best interests to accept my suggestion. The police is definitely arriving any time soon and, who knows, the last thing you'd want right now is me making a scene and accusing you of kidnapping the owner of the very same club you two invaded and caused a ruckus at. My name might have no weight in Standasen, but here in Penecia things change slightly. — Though he smiled, he was deadly serious right now. Zackary wasn't the only one who was able to make threats and luckily the two would put their heads in the right place and understand exactly what Shunnosuke is suggesting. What would be their deal?

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:07 pm

He was trying to reign it in. Reign in the growing irritation nauseating pit in his stomach, that is. And these two guys were seriously not helping. As they began to leave, he almost breathed a sigh of relief as Shunnosuke rattled off mostly everything he wanted to say. Well, with more poise and graceful threats, that is.

"I'm coming with you." setting his jaw, Julian folded his arms nonchalantly and gazed unwavering at the two. "Just to make sure nothing happens to Jandice or you, Shunnosuke." He didn't miss the look on Jandice's face as she was hauled up; she was scared and not at all wanting to go with these two. As much as he'd like to fend off both of them for her, there was no telling what they were capable of or how strong they were. ...Well, technically, one of them had gone head-to-head with those bouncers and walked away just fine. He wasn't a slouch in a fight, but he doubted he could take on both of these guys at once, especially with Hyde and Shun as backup. Not to mention Jandice was still weak, and the last thing he needed was them to use her as leverage or whatever, or God forbid she get wounded further. For now, he had to go with Shunnosuke's plan and pray it'd work.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Well....its not like i can leave you guys alone. I know my powers are a bit crazy, but.... Yea im Coming...were better off not splitting up in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:57 pm

"No dude. You get the fuck out of here. I'm not risking you blowing shit up again. You nearly got us all killed. These guys alone go with us, or none of you go. Try and stop us, she dies here." That certainly alerted Jandice, who began to writhe and open her mouth to sink her teeth into that man's arm, who yelped in pain before sending his leg behind her knee to drop her and loosen her grip. "Don't do this to yourself now." Jandice glared at him, as her nails began to grow longer again, letting go, showing blood dripping from his hand. It looked like she was getting wild again. The First Man shook his head. "C-Cmon don't do this again! We're trying to help you..." Jandice turned to him, and though her nails did not shorten, she seemed to calm down, as the two pulled her up again. They stood in place. "If you're gonna join us, walk ahead or we can just leave you here now. I don't even care at this point. He goes, or you guys won't be joining." Sirens could be heard off in the distance as cops were beginning to show up. They had to make a decision; it was now or never.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Hyde's confident smile slowly faded when he realized be was the odd man out. " i get it....its fine. Ill find my way back. As long as you hold your word and allow shun and julian to go with Jandice, we split here. " Hyde gave julian and shun a nod. " it was my fault, i should of kept my powers under control. " hyde then looked at jandice. " im sorry about your club....i..i didn't mean it." with that being said, hyde ran off in another direction at top speed. He has good cardio and a good sense towards danger, so traveling far distances at high speed and listening to his instincts would of kept him out of harns way. Hyde honestly felt left out, but he didn't mind the sacrifice if it helped shun and julian.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Without moving, Shunnosuke's eyes shifted to Hyde's direction with a confident nod. — Don't worry, we have it under control. — Maybe not so much, but the teenager was confident he could work it out for the best to them here. Once Hyde was gone, he moved his attention back to the duo, precisely the angrier half of it. Did he really say they would kill Jandice? They wouldn't, would they? Gosh, that would backfire so horribly he had to think fast and pull something to prevent the worst from happening. Until he heard a very relieving sound from not too afar, Shunnosuke had a glimpse and immediately picked his cellphone from the pocket in his pants, waving it mincingly and menacingly. — Want to say it again? I have this ready to record e-very-thing. Now, I'm not sure if Zackary would be as pleased to listen his inferior saying such things to interrupt the plans of the one he owes obedience to, but oh the cops, they'd definitely love it. Do you hear the sirens? They're already coming as you can see, and it's really no effort for me to call them if you dare threatening her again. — That said, Shunnosuke lowered his hand, still in possession of his cellphone. Whether he was really recording everything was said or not, he'd left it for them to wonder. The most important thing was to seed the doubt in the thugs' minds, would they risk a scandal? Would they risk ruining whatever Zackary had planned? — If you want any cooperation, it'll be on my terms: let go of her and allow her boyfriend to assist her NOW. Behave boldly and you'll hear me belting higher than Mariah Carey. I'm not kidding, I can reach a G7 in the blink of en eye. — His eyes sought Julian's, in a way that said "prepare for anything", because, well, Shunnosuke was prepared to scream his lungs out if they lose the control of this "negotiation".
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:10 am

Oddly enough, they didn't really protest to his insistence to coming along. Hyde, on the other hand...alright, that was understandable. He'd done a shit load of damage back there. No wonder they didn't want him around wherever they planned on going. Julian glanced at Hyde, but his gaze was soon directed back at JAndice and the other two as he heard scuffling. At seeing Jandice on the ground, Julian immediately took a step forwards, but stopped as the gang members picked her up again. As much as he'd like to snatch her away, he couldn't just shove his way up to them and ruin whatever agreement they were coming to here.

...Damn, Shunnosuke was ruthless. Clever, but ruthless. No doubt that'd put those two on edge at least. The second half of Shunnosuke's story had him glancing over at the teen. Boyfriend...? ...Well, that'd explain his behavior, he supposed. And maybe it'd make the first guy a little more willing to go along with the idea, if he was as concerned as he made himself out to be. Looking back at the two still holding Jandice, he waited quietly, giving them the same unwavering stare he had just moments ago. Now, what would they choose?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:03 am

Of course the thugs could get Hyde out, but they had a rat to deal with. This bastard had too much at the ready, and now that the police were here, if they caused a ruckus, they would be caught. The risk was too great. Even both thugs realized that pissing off the boss was worth more than going to prison where worse could happen. However, they couldn't possibly guess the full force of what they would receive; regardless, right now it was worth it. They let go of Jandice and allowed her to fall into the sand, which she would push herself up from, though she was still lying down. "You kids just made an enemy of Zachary. Don't think this is over. Peace will never return to these islands; these Primordials and Angels made that clear. Go ahead, you got your fucking peace for now. Soon that peace will be ashes in your stupid mouth." He said, walking backwards a few paces, before retreating, while the other one followed. Jandice sighed heavily, clutching her chest with one arm. She took a moment to breathe before she began mumbling. "Julian....t-take me away f-from here..hide me....please."

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am

So, they left? Simple like that? Shunnosuke didn't even intend for them to just retreat with the tail between their legs, he even agreed to go to Zackary as long as Julian could stay close to the one he obviously had feelings for. Plus, the cellphone move, as well the high-pitched note mention, were a clear bluff — his cellphone record function wasn't even turned on, and Shun's vocal prowess is nowhere comparable to a renowned international singer. While the teenager could consider the thugs' flinch a victory on his side, what came next raised a certainty and a doubt in his mind: Zackary for sure would come after them, precisely him, who was already introduced to the man. Was returning the threats the wisest decision, he wondered?

He turned his gaze to a clearly weakened Jandice. At least, she's regaining her senses now and speaking again, though her condition was far from the desired one. Hyde really delivered a fatal blow in all of them, that impulsive crap-for-brains. While he seriously wondered why the redhead didn't consider that possibility, which ultimately led those under Mr. Dunbar to nearly take Jandice away by force if it weren't for his intervention, Shunnosuke could let it pass for now. It all ended on their favor, for tonight at least, and he had other things occupying his mind... — I know you're also hurt from our previous strife, but take care of her. She might listen to you if you explain her importance in this. Try to keep her safe and lay low, avoid leaving home and you should be fine. After all, they don't even know your name or who you are, they won't come after you. They will come after me... — Shunnosuke stared into the police cars arriving, worried gaze towards the distant space. Zackary's gang had him under surveillance for a while, what if the man demands an assault against his family as a comeback? How would he be able to protect them now? Should he decide to come for the cops, he'd have to explain his involvement with the gang, how he dragged himself in this situation... Not worth the headaches. Instead, the blonde simply picked his phone number, quickly dialing a number of a certain teacher at Zela... — Please, pick it up, I don't have all night...
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 pm

They were turning tail and leaving. Looks like the threat of prison was one they weren't ready to deal with. As Jandice fell to the ground, Julian closed the distance between them and knelt next to her, carefully slipping an arm under her shoulders and propping her up just slightly as she spoke. Lips drawn into a thin line, he nodded shortly at her request before looking over at Shun and pausing to listen. His brows furrowed at that ominous last bit. Good Lord, the hell had Shunnosuke gotten himself into with those two...?

Glancing back in the direction of the street, Julian heard the distinct sound of sirens. And now the cops were here. While they would probably offer Shunnosuke and Jandice protection form that gang, Jandice had vehemently refused to go to a hospital. He highly doubted she'd fare well with cops asking questions, or worse, getting locked in a cell for protection. What if she got agitated and turned again? That cell wouldn't hold her, and she'd end up hurting a lot of people and becoming most likely a target for a lot of the things happening in Azores. A scapegoat. Like hell he could let that happen now.

"Got it." Looking back at Shun, he spoke quickly, "If you need something or find a way to help Jandice, call me. You've got my number." If Shunnosuke didn't say anything further to him, Julian would carefully lift Jandice bridal style and, after situating her comfortably in his arms, left, being careful to stay away from the crowded areas as he headed towards a certain place where he knew help would be.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:44 pm

The phone call from Shunnosuke went to voicemail, however a small text message would appear to him later tonight from Ariston, with the following words:

"Hospital. Don't worry about me. We can talk in the morning."

Meanwhile, Jandice would accept being held by Julian as he walked him towards safety. The cops were too distracted by rescuing any captives to worry about Julian wandering off with a surefire Person of Interest. But of course, rumors would spread about how Jandice was nowhere to be seen, and hasn't been seen since that night...

Everyone receives 1500 EXP each...

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 180px-JudgementCard

A card appears as your journey takes a step forward. Though you have created safety for someone important, you have made a new threat that looms...

Julian has Joined Shunnosuke's Judgement Arcana Social link...

Shunnosuke's Judgement Arcana social link has ranked up...

Everyone ranks up with each other...

Everyone forms or ranks up a social link with Jandice of the Fortune Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5