Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] Empty
PostSubject: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Zela Academy hadn't really started classes yet; right now it was a bunch of teachers introducing themselves, playing "icebreakers", going over school protocol, etc etc etc... In short, while it was good stuff to know, it was still dry information that they could've just passed out in booklets for the students to read at their leisure. Combine that with the fact that the only time Julian got to move throughout the day was shifting through classes, and he was ready to pass out from boredom.

Well, there was an easy cure for that!

After a quick stop at home to read the note his dad left and cram something nutritious into his mouth, Julian hurried back out on the streets, intent on returning to a certain place where he was sure to get back all the energy that the lectures had drained from him.

Getting to and inside the Wave's Peak was as simple as it had been when he stumbled in the week before. The music was still cranked up, there was no shortage of people, and, like before, there was something exhilarating about it all that made Julian feel way more energetic than he'd been since the beginning of the day. Still, it was hard to just jump right in. Rather than join the people on the dance floor, he worked around the crowds and to the bar. Taking a seat, he waved to get the keep's attention before calling, "Could I get a bottle of water?" and laying down the asking price on the counter. Julian turned ninety degrees in his chair so he was able to look back and forth between the drinks and the crowds, opting to observe everything for now. Hey, it had been a long day; it might take a minute before his brain kicked back into gear and he'd be ready to have some real fun!

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:54 pm

A male tender would give him an odd look, wondering why would a kid his age be ordering water at a place like this. Well it didn’t matter, as he gave him his water, only it would be in a glass rather than a bottle. On the stage however, it’d be fairly easy to notice from anywhere in the club that Jandice was on there, dancing wildly and wearing a large grin that almost seemed to make her teeth look like fangs. Clearly she was enjoying herself as she appeared to be the last time Julian met her. Swaying her hips from side to side, she’d practically hop into each different light that crossed over her as she among a couple other gothic-dressed people danced with her on the stage. A couple people would be cheering for the beautiful dancers, and especially Jandice, who would take the time to stop dancing and sit on the edge of the stage, and give random people high-fives, before making a flip from the edge into the middle of the dance floor before poking her head out of the back of the crowd in seconds. Amazing speed for someone to blow through the club like that. She would grab a railing over the crowd, and bending her leg, would rest her foot on railing while using a hand to keep some sense of balance of her awkward sitting. She was probably too excited and into it, she did not even notice Julian.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:58 pm

"Thanks." the dark-haired teen smiled at the employee as his order arrived before turning his attention back to the crowd, idly sipping at his drink. They certainly seemed to be having a good time out there. Well, if the yelling and cheering and laughter were for the reasons he thought, at least. ...What were they pointing at...?

In the dimmed lights of the club, it was a little hard for Julian to see what was on that railing above the crowd at first. Was that supposed to be a decoration or something...? ...No, it was actually moving... Curious as to what had attracted some attention, Julian stood up and walked to the edge of the crowd, peering up.

...Well, he was right; that girl, Jandice, was a pretty interesting character. Or insane, he supposed. Not many people were willing to risk balancing like that just for fun. Ah well. Insane, interesting; both started with an "i" and were equally entertaining. In the end, did it really matter? // So long as she doesn't fall, I guess not. // He considered waving to her or calling out some type of hello, but he decided against it; both would be distracting and might send her off balance (disastrous), and he doubted she'd hear a shout over this loud music. After all, the last time they'd talked, they were standing right next to each other and it had been kind of hard to hear. Instead, he decided to watch the remaining dancers on stage, glancing at Jandice every few seconds to make sure she wouldn't fall and break something--in this case, the "something" would most likely be herself.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Jandice would sway her head from side to side before hooking her legs around the railing and bending her upper body back, her arms outstretched. Catching the familiar boy, she would stick her tongue out, which would be pointed up until she tilted it toward her nose, making it seem as though it were hanging.She would then calmly sit up, and turn around to hop off, quite juxtaposing how she was earlier. Though she would hop over to Julian and get into the chair next to him. “I knew you’d be back Jewels! Heard school finally started for you. Did it bore you so much you wanted to visit the love of your life?!” she said, making an obvious fake fanning of her face as though she were blushing. She’d give a rather loud sigh and slouch over calmly, actually seeming as level-headed as she could possibly be. “So how’s the outside world? I don’t go out a lot, so in case you forgot, I just made you my newsgiver.” She tilted her head and tapped her cheek as if playing completely innocent to the notion. Was this girl enjoying giving him random titles or commands, or was she just having fun? Could Jewels even tell?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:01 am

Any second now, Julian half expected Jandice to crash to the floor. Especially when she started hanging like she was on a jungle gym at a playground. The distance to the ground was twice as far than that on a playground, and the floor less forgiving. Maybe he'd be able to get to her in time....On second thought, there was a nice group of people positioned almost directly beneath her. They'd make a decent impromptu landing mat, he guessed. Better than whatever flooring Jandice had installed in here.

Despite his expectations, Jandice worked her way neatly to the ground with what looked like practiced ease. Was she a gymnast or something? ...Huh. Maybe he'd ask her later. The teen watched as she walked up to him and sat down, giving her a bright grin that morphed into a cheeky smile as she started talking. "Love of his life", hm? ...Oh, he was going to have fun with this. Resting one elbow on the bar's counter and propping his chin on his hand, Julian grinned and studied Jandice's face for a moment before he replied, "Do I really need a reason to want to see your pretty face?" ...Here's hoping she wouldn't hit him for that. A laugh would be better. Or maybe even a blush. ...Actually, both would be nice, but he wouldn't push his luck.

"Far as I know, Earth still spins and all is well." What else was there to say about "the outside world" as she called it? It was the same old same old, except now he had school to work into his schedule. After a moment, he smiled lopsidedly. "Is there any other information you require?" Yeah, she might not be too happy with his answer. Might as well give her the option to ask about anything else, y'know, just in case there was actually something specific she wanted to know. ...Yeah, knowing her, that probably wouldn't happen. She'd probably bounce on to a new topic with a grin and another funny phrase. Not that Julian minded, really; she was deifnitely more entertaining and interesting than anyone at Zela had been recently. Yeah, he was definitely glad he decided to come back here.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:04 pm

This boy suuuure knew his weapons when preparing for battle. She would raise her arms to stretch before crossing them over the table and lower her head to rest her chin on one of them, still keeping her heterochromatic eyes on him. “If only that was the quickest way to my heart…and side-sweep flirts usually are. You just don’t expect them in this environment. Well, you do, but you don’t see them as smoothly, or as sudden as you made it,” she said, turning to rest her back on the edge of the table. She seemed to really enjoy that comment from him. It was something she did not expect, which was always exciting. Originally, she expected him to just be another fun lover, which was not bad at all. Now he may be a clever guy. She’d look to a male bartender and wave, and it seemed that this guy was a bit brighter than when he gave Julian the water. “Shirley Temple please? And another for the cutie,” she said to the guy. He’d lose any sense of brightness he had and went to make the drinks, in almost seconds before he would slide them to her and Julian. They were pinkish red drinks, composed of ginger ale, cherry syrup, and an actual cherry floating at the top. She’d take a small sip, savoring the drink as much as possible.

“Mmmm mmm! Always tasty. Not many people know I like fruity drinks like this.” She then set the cup back down onto the table, and look to Jewels. “The Earth still spins you say? Hm, something better happen soon so I have an excuse to go outside. Not that I would, but maybe I could watch TV when I am forced to get off work,” she said putting a finger to her chin, making a sort of over-the-top thinking gesture. “Buuuuuut enough about me. What have you been doing in the spinning Earth?”

Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:14 pm

// Note to self: expect the opposite. // It wouldn't work 100% of the time, of course, but it was a good rule of thumb when dealing with Jandice. He'd been hoping she'd take his comment well, but he'd hoped for a smile at least. At worst she would've gotten annoyed. But...she hadn't done either. She just kept sitting and stretching as if she was unfazed by his words. Yeah, a girl like her must get lots of comments like that, but still, he'd been thinking she'd do something a little different. Oh well. At least she gave him a soft-of-a-compliment.

...And a drink. Julian looked at the drink for a moment before watching Jandice take a sip, smiling at her words. He'd have to remember that for later. Who knows? It might come in handy later. He lifted the--what had she called it?--Shirley Temple off of the counter and peered into the glass before taking a small sip. Whoa, alright, that was kinda sweet...he'd definitely have to take it easy with that one. He came here to burn off energy and boredom, but getting hopped up on sugar wouldn't do him any good. The teen took another careful drink as Jandice piped up again, listening intently so as to make sure he got every word; the music was still going strong, and he really didn't want to have to keep asking her to repeat herself. Julian smiled, an almost disappointed look flashing across his face as he said, "Aw, but you're so interesting!" he paused to set down his drink before his grin brightened. "I've been enjoying the ride, I guess. Going to school, like you said, sleeping, y'know, all the fun things in life." From the sarcasm laced in his tone and the wry smile on his lips, it wasn't hard to tell that he didn't mean it. "But routine is kind of boring, so I broke it and came back here. Gotta say, it's one of my better decisions." The smile he gave Jandice lit up his face and made his silver eyes shine. Now that he hadn't been lying about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:31 pm

“One flirt per customer per evening. Get better and I’ll let you give extra flirts,” she joked, laughing. Jandice then moved her had towards the stem still surfaced in the pink drink and place her fingers around it. Plucking the cherry, she’d quickly eat it and then start to chew on the stem. It kept her going today. Though she would listen to what Julian had to say, and nodded sincerely, taking in whatever he had to say. When he complimented his decision to come here, she’d put up two fingers in a peace sign. “Thanks! It’s good to embrace your opposite! Do it whenever you can. If you have two opposites you have to handle, it’s less boring when you don’t try to balance them and just really get into each opposite!” she said. She’d cross her arms with a grin, like she was proud of that view, of being almost by definition, bipolar. “But seriously? That’s all you do? Gotta find some fun hobbies there man. Hobbies you don’t normally get into. I remember for a month or so I got into juggling the glasses at the counter. I didn’t drop one, but too many people flooded the place, so I had to knock it off,” she said, closing an eye and making a bit of an embarrassed face, that looked pretty sincere. “Maybe if you have time I can teach you some stuff. I can help you learn how to twirl a bowl on your finger, or how to launch ice cubes down other employees shirts,” she said. One female bartender seemed to hear that and look with a grumble. “That was you?! I thought Zander did it…” Jandice gave a merry laugh towards it, and the bartender would give a sigh and smile in spite of it. “You’re such a joker. Can I head out on break?” Jandice would nod and wave as the relieved girl practically rushed to get outside, perhaps fearful that another ice cube may find its way down her frilly black dress. “See what I mean? Fun right?” she said looking back to Jewels.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:43 pm

"So I should have a split personality then?" Julian smiled wryly. That explanation made some sense, but it was--like a majority of what Jandice seemed to say--a little off. "Get really into each opposite"...? So, in other words, be bipolar and live each side to the fullest? Hm. Well, he could agree with the trying new things bit. You never know when something seemingly insignificant could help you later. Besides, learning or doing new things was a fun way to pass the time.

Maybe he should've mentioned that sleeping and school wasn't all he did...well, normally, at least. He really should have adjusted his schedule so school wouldn't disrupt his life too badly, but he'd been too preoccupied with exploring and doing other fun and interesting things. ...Yeah, he was regretting that now. But at least his incomplete answer prompted some very interesting information from Jandice. The teen laughed lightly at her embarrassed expression, interjecting quickly, "Yeah, I can see that getting messy kinda fast." before he let the girl continue. ...Wait, why would he want to learn that second one...? Julian's eyes flicked back and forth between Jandice and the female employee as they exchanged a few words about that particular pastime. Oh boy, he shouldn't laugh. Really, he shouldn't. That would just be mean. Instead he tried to settle with a wide grin.

...That instantly dissolved into a chuckle as Jandice turned back to him, apparently unfazed by the other woman's mild annoyance at her little game. "As long as you're not on the receiving end, sure." It hadn't been done to him before, but he was pretty sure getting a piece of ice down his shirt wouldn't be very pleasant. ...Well, if it was the dead of summer, then maybe it'd be okay. Still debatable though. "You've got some pretty interesting hobbies there. Have you gotten into anything new?" Julian gestured vaguely to the bar Jandice had been dangling from not too long ago. "I'm guessing acrobatics is one?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:13 pm

“Some say split personality, I say embracing both sides without trying to reconcile. People aren’t balanced right? So why hate that about yourself? Too many people do. I like to think the normal people that take a stop in this club believe that as well,” she said with a pleasant smile. She was actually fairly stable for this evening. It was just another night to completely change tunes. Though his reaction to her possible lessons seemed to confuse her. “I am sure she had her fun too. Even if she seemed upset, she may have been relieved that something disrupted her tedious job here. She probably doesn’t care for me or this place. But think, she probably would have gotten angrier if it truly bothered her right?” she suggested. If people wanted to truly be honest, they would be. It’s not like she was oppressing her, she could easily just yell at her if she didn’t like it. Why bother being so boring or passive about it? Though when Jewels asked a bit more about her hobbies, she laughed. “Acrobatics? Please. I am as agile as a three-footed rock,” she said putting her fingers on her forehead in an “L” shape and using her other hand to point at herself with a giggle. “If you mean when I am able to balance myself or run around, I guess? But  I am just used to the bustling environment, so I have to learn. If you asked me to try a balance beam, you’d get the heel-end of my foot…” She’d pause for a moment. “Just kidding, but I still wouldn’t do it. You probably know a lot of hobbies I don’t, don’t you Jewels?” Her look was now a mild look of interest. This kid was looking more and more like an outsider, and yet slowly becoming part of the Wave’s Peak scene, and that actually in Jandice’s eyes, was not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Shifting his hand to his chin and glancing up at the ceiling in thought, Julian mulled over Jandice's words for a second. He'd seen some people who were fantastic at keeping their anger in check, so that was always a possibility. ...Eh, but still, just from what he'd seen of her, he felt it was pretty safe to assume there had been lots of other times that Jandice messed with her employees. Even if that girl had a good poker face, if she was really annoyed at Jandice, it seemed like she would've had a worse reaction. "You've got a point." He kinda had to disagree with her a bit though; if that employee didn't care for Jandice or the club, she probably would've quit long before now. It wasn't as if the Wave's Peak was the only place to work in Penecia, after all.

// ...The hell...? // He had to press his hand to his mouth to stop the bark of laughter threatening to come out. What was a "three-footed rock"? Last Julian checked, rocks didn't even have feet. Wouldn't one with three feet be more agile than a regular old rock? ...Must be another Jandice-ism. Where did she come up with this stuff? He thought about it for a second before taking a sip of the drink Jandice had ordered for them--Shirley Temple, if he heard her right. ...Wait...she had one of these things too...

...Maybe he should be more careful about drinking whatever she gave him. Julian put down the sweet drink and took a sip of the water he ordered instead. A sip turned out to be just enough; any more and he probably would have choked or something, what with the smile that grew on his face. Kind of a violent reaction, wasn't it, just for being asked to do something she had--as she claimed--no talent in. He set his glass down and shrugged lightly at her questioned, directing his smile at her.  "Sure, a few. But it's just the cliche stuff guys are into; y'know, video games, cards, basketball, stuff like that. Can't really say they're as unique as ice-launching and balancing, but hey, they can be fun." They seemed kind of mundane in comparison to this girl's interests. Oddly enough though, they kind of fit together as well. It was almost like two opposite sides of the spectrum; the plain, average, vanilla side, and the...well, whatever the complete opposite of vanilla was. Maybe neopolitain? ...nah, still too plain for Jandice.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:54 am

“You agree? Oooh, I like your honesty. Anyone that talks to me and we get to the subject, they either disagree or avoid the idea. People have so much anxiety about themselves…” she said, giving a bit of a frown, and rubbing the back of her head. She would grab another sip of her drink, and take another…and one more before setting it on the ground. For some reason she felt a lot thirstier. Julian however did not seem as thirsty. Was he not a fan of these drinks?  That’s a shame. There were probably other non-alcoholic drinks he could get into. Resting her chin on her hands, she’d listen intently. “Typical guy stuff? Sounds like you have a mixture of hobbies. Maybe if I am forced outside I will go watch a game of baseball. Don’t disappoint me now!” she said. She then tapped the desk and one of the bartenders showed up. “One more please. Add an extra cherry,” she said, apparently not realizing she was about only half done with her first one. Nonetheless, another pink red drink slid next to the glass containing two cherries floating around at the surface. “I am suuuuuuch a sucker for lovely colors. Blame the lights here!” she said, immediately taking a sip out of the half-full drink to avoid trying to defend herself.  
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Him? Be a disappointment in a game? "Wouldn't dream of it." Maybe fresh air and things that didn't involve pulsing music and dancing weren't exactly Jandice's favorite things, but if she actually bothered to come to a game, he'd at least try to make it worth her while. Not that he wouldn't already play to win, of course, but it was always nice when there was extra incentive to play his best.

Wow. She was already ordering another one of those drinks? ...But she still had some of the other left...oh. Must be the cherries. Chuckling lightly at her defensive tone, he raised an eyebrow, adding, "Y'know, you could always just ask for a bowl of cherries instead of a whole drink." Jandice was the owner; the bartender would probably do it for her, since she was his boss and all. It was a pretty harmless request, anyway.

As Julian picked up his water for another sip, he actually started tuning into the song playing. Huh. It had a pretty good beat. With his free hand, he started drumming his fingers on the counter, trying to mimic the bass. "Trying" being the key word, of course. Whatever sounds he was making didn't exactly match up to the melody; rather, he'd occasionally mimic a similar note here or there, but otherwise, it sounded mostly like random tapping noises. ...Damn. He still wasn't any good a this music stuff, was he?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

“I guess….but I might get thirsty later…” she said, poking her forehead as if thinking about her actions. She had been acting pretty calm tonight overall, and it gave her enough time to think intelligently for once. It was her type of mood tonight. She would drink out of the original cup until the rest was finished. “Plus the other cherry was meant for you if you wanted it. You just don’t take girl signs well now do ya?” she almost asked, growing a mischievous smirk. Seems like he was still an innocent kid despite his flirts. Not that it was all that bad per se; she doesn’t get many visitors quite like this boy. Able to stay in this environment and be so….normal. Her curiosity was piqued. “So Jewels. What do you plan to do after school? You have dreams right?” she asked him crossing her legs and getting comfortable in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:12 am

...Was he supposed to pick up on the cherry thing? It wasn't like she held it out to him and said "eat this" or "this is yours" or "take it" or something. Really, how was he supposed to guess that she got the extra fruit for him? After blinking at Jandice for a few seconds with a blank look on his face, the teen rubbed at the back of his neck, looking upwards as if thinking over what just happened. "Sooo...was that a fail, then?" He looked back at her, a lopsided, sheepish smile replacing his earlier grin. Well, at least she seemed amused by it. That was good, right?

"A few, I guess." The hand that had been at his neck dropped away as he rested an elbow on the counter, letting his hand dangle off the edge instead. "College usually follows school, so I guess that's where I'm headed next." For what though...he hadn't really decided yet. There were still a lot of options that he hadn't quite sorted through yet. "Dreams...well, I guess I just want to be able to get a job I really like, y'know?" He ran a hand through his bangs before smiling widely and asking with a laugh, "I considered trying to work in Vegas, but I guess you don't need a degree to deal cards, huh?" It would probably be a waste of time to go to school for such a long time and get a job like that, then. Besides, if he actually took up a job in Vegas, it probably wouldn't be behind the table shuffling cards all day. Nah, he'd rather play the odds himself and see just how much Lady Luck loved him. Just playing games all day for money...ha, now that might be a dream come true for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]   Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cure for Boredom [NPC Jandice]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next