Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:59 pm

When Shunnosuke attempted to get past them towards the door, the same guard that spoke to them stepped in front of the door and attempted to grab the young man roughly, and shove him backwards. It wouldn't be difficult given he was right next to them and there was little space to roam in. Regardless if he was successful or not, he would glare towards the other two to see if they had anything else to do about it. Near the group however, several pairs of eyes at the end of the bar table were watching, dressed like average young men. Shunnosuke was drawing too much attention to himself, and if it got any worse, someone would have to step in and save him, or at least clear it up. They began to step off of their chairs, eyeing them up every so often, while casually glancing at the party.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:37 am

Shunnosuke didn’t see that coming. Everything happened too fast for him to expose an appropriate reaction and, even if, his reflexes weren’t the best, as well as his ability to defend himself. So, the only natural conclusion was the teenager would get shoved in an aggressive manner, losing his balance and falling to the ground. He looked all around, noticing a few stares and glares from nearby goers and stood up, unusually lanky, to regain his posture, that is, if he didn’t receive any help from either Julian, Hyde or whoever to get back on his feet. While he tried to act as if it was nothing, Shun’s eyes had a really odd gleam at them. Maybe it was the pain of being physically assaulted, something he never experienced before, maybe it was their boldness in confronting him, a Kurosawa who was doing his best and went out of his way to save this darn world, including their lives. How dare them.

…put your filthy hands on me again and I’ll put you in jail in the blink of an eye. Move out of the way or I'll scream for her to come out. — He said, narrowing his serious glare, the commonly high-pitched voice coming awfully low and hoarse through his greeted teeth as he tried again. It hurt but he wouldn’t let it stop him, for the teenager was fixed on the idea of getting past the two taller men to talk to Jandice, at all costs. If someone, either Julian or Hyde, decided to hold him, he’d shove them away and go forward nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:59 am

// Shit- //

He knew he should have intervened. This wouldn't have happened if he would have made Shunnosuke stop, or done something else to rectify the situation. But no use crying over it now; all he could do was try to fix what was left of this encounter.

Julian stepped close to Shunnosuke and helped him off the floor, muttering, "You okay?" with concern. No doubt that hurt at least a little; the guy might've even bruised his tailbone. An annoying injury, that's for sure.

Satisfied that his schoolmate was alright, he turned his attention to the men, about to begin speaking. However, he opted to hold Shun back for the moment. Predictably, he was shoved way, but he refused to let that stop him. Strengthening his stance and laying both hands on Shunnosuke's shoulders, he gave the young man a quick glance before looking at the guards by the door.

"Alright, we get it. We can't go in. Look, we're adults here. There's no need to be getting physical." He spoke loudly enough to just be heard over the music, but kept his tone even and calm. He made no move to go towards the door either. "All we're asking for is a chance to speak with her. Tell her Jewels is here and needs to talk to her about something important. If she knows who that is, problem solved. If not, we'll leave." He briefly considered throwing in a threat of taking legal action against the club, but opted to see what they'd say instead. If they saw the were willing to be reasonable, there was no reason not to hear them out at least, right?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:31 am

Hyde's first instinct  was to move, but Julian already got to Shun in time. "Are you ok?!" Hyde had a worried tone in his voice. Even though it was hypothetical that Jandice was the person they were looking for, Shun still wanted to bet on it and get past these two. Julian was the voice of  reason for the time being, so Hyde stood by and looked around, trying to figure out a way to get over the guards in the time being.  "......" Was he useless this time?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:07 am

The guards did not take any chance to move, however when Shunnosuke spoke to them, one hand was placed on his back. Behind him stood a familiar face that he met far below the ground of Standasen. He glared at the guard while letting the young man go before smiling at him. "So yo man. I hear you got work to do. Well sorry to ask but can you-" he stopped immediately and threw his fist directly into one of the guard's face, easily catching them off guard and sending them stumbling off to the side and out of the door's ways. It certainly got a few people's attention, though instead of calling for help, some cheered on the fight. It would not be long before someone on the job would actually notice, as more guests were noticing a fight brewing. The second guard attempted to swing at the young man, who leaned backward, sending a fist back at him, which would miss. In the club though a loud shattering noise could be heard on the dance floor, as though something was broken. That definitely caught some attention, which brought a few bartenders over to see the fuss, while the fight began to continue between the gang member and the second guard, though the first was getting ready to come back for more, charging at him, to which he dodged in Julian's direction. The club was surely lively and chaotic this time of night huh? Perhaps that is why it earned its name.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:35 am

Being beaten was too much of a low blow to his ego, and he never felt as humiliated. Not even his biggest emotional breakdown of the year, that happened a few days, weeks before could be that painful. Someone dared raise their hands against him to harm him. He couldn’t get it… And even if his initial thought was to fill a lawsuit against the club, he knew it would do little to them.

For a while he decided to stay quiet and do it Julian’s way. After all, he had a certain proximity to Jandice, right. Shunnosuke was ready to order for Julian to release him, but…his voice didn’t come out. That and he felt a hand on his back… To his biggest surprise, he knew very well the friendly face. The rude thug from Standasen. Why he was here, the teen didn't realize at first, until linking everything together. If the moment before he felt like crying for being so impotent, small and weak, now the blonde felt glad he risked his life in Standasen. Somehow, he knew he should thank Zackary later for this, even if showing gratitude to a thug is far from being his style. “A little humbleness”, right?

The chaos was unleashed to the whole club and it seemed to divert their attention from the little ruckus between the guards and the thug. — Julian, Hyde, come! NOW! — He couldn’t see a better time than now and, at a speedy pace, the teen reached the door’s knob again, now free, aiming to make his hurried way to what he thought to be Jandice’s office, should it be open. Of course he’d wait for both friends to come inside and if there was any way to lock it while security got distracted by Zackary’s goon, he’d do it in a blink once everybody was in. In the worst scenery, should the door be locked, he’d furiously knock it with loud blows for whoever’s inside to open.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:22 pm

Hyde followed immediately after shun, hoping that this was definitely worth the Risk. "Thats pretty crazy, good thing they started fighting, or else we would be stuck down there. " Hyde would say as he jogged up and attempt to turn the nob of the door and push. Didn't think you knew that guy.

Sorry , short post >.< coulda swore i responded to this.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:51 am

And a good reason to get the heck out of dodge started in less than a minute. Who that particular guy was or why he decided to intervene in such a way was lost on Julian, but this was a golden opportunity they couldn't pass up.

As their savior (?) bumped into him, Julian stumbled slightly but regained his balance quickly, choosing to instead avoid the men and follow Shunnosuke to the door. No time to see what damage had been done or who was watching. They could deal with this later.

If the door opened, Julian would hurry inside, moving quickly out of the doorframe in order to allow Shunnosuke to close and hopefully lock the door. If the door was locked, Julian would keep an eye on the brawl, praying the door would be unlocked before he or one of the others in his party got tangled up in the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Behind the door, was a simply office. It looked like any normal office in a building, though it lacked Jandice's presence. However, not so subtly hidden in the back behind the desk, was a human-sized hole in the wall that looked torn into it, like it had been ripped apart by a wild animal. In the hole was darkness, and it was unclear what was inside, however sounds could be heard from the hole. Sounds of a ruckus being made, crashed glass, other ripping noises, and various other eerie things.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:03 pm

...and no signs of Jandice. Shunnosuke seemed to look everywhere desperately, but to any corner he skimmed through, he wouldn't find the girl, much to his own disappointment and, more importantly, anger.

Darn it! Thanks to those two mindless idiots, we came too late and missed her! Darn it, darn it! Tell me someone, did I glue bubblegum on Christ's cross in a previous life to deserve it? Is it karma returning me all the bad deeds I committed to others? Is it? I honestly can't believe it, I mean, I'm trying to save the lives of those pair of crap-for-brains and this is what I get at my attempt to be the good guy. So you know what? Enough of Kurosawa acting like a hero! I was seriously considering to overlook the beating, but now I'll make sure to get the couple fired and arrested for staying in my way. Watch me! — He raised his finger menacingly, vowing to get revenge...only to puff his cheeks, release the air he's been holding, in an attempt to regain the necessary calmness. — Alright. It's about time I owe you two an explanation, so do pay attention, for I'll tell this just once: our teacher Ariston is another user, I've been talking to him for a while about everything that's happening recently and he's the one who gave me important information about Thesis's child's existence and her role in stopping Thesis's plans. I went to Standasen after hearing about this gang who rules the place and since Thesis made the island her headquarter, it's only natural that they'd know anything about that raving psychopath as well as her baby's whereabouts. After risking my life in that squalor which costed my security, my dignity, my pride and barely my safety, I managed to identify our person of interest. The man you saw back then is, mind you, NOT my friend, but a thug under the gang leader's guidance who's in charge of stalking me to make sure I'll obey their rules. And before you two start, I don't wanna hear a word about how risky it is everything I've done. Shall we go now? — He tried to be calm at first, but the more the blonde spoke about it, the more enraged he'd get, to the point even his speech was far more high-pitched and hasty than usual. If Shunnosuke were the truly violent type, he'd be kicking everything in the way. In any way, complaining hardly would return any results, he went on his own inside the human-shaped hole, barely caring about the menacing sounds.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Needless to say, the door slamming shut was a huge relief for Julian. Although the ruckus could still be heard from outside, at least they were now separated from it, and that was infinitely better than being caught in it.

Like Shunnosuke, Julian looked around the room, yet his eyes were immediately drawn to the the ruined wall and the darkness inside. His pulse, already racing from being in the middle of the fisticuffs outside, stayed accelerated as he noted the jaggedness of the hole and the otherwise emptiness of the room. Now, unless Jandice ripped the hole in the wall herself, something came in a tore it up, and was most likely on the other side of it right now making that racket. Not a lovely situation to walk in on.

Before he could say anything or think of any other plan of action than heading towards the cacophony on the far side of the room, Shunnosuke went off like a time bomb. For a moment, he considered hushing him, but figured the breaking of other sounds coming from the hole would cover his loud voice. ...Hopefully. Maybe. // Please, just finish soon... // He silently begged the underclassman, praying that the fact there were no screams currently fillinf the room was a good thing and not actually the worst.

The information Shunnosuke imparted made the teen pause for a moment, overwhelmed by it, before he shook his head briefly and shoved all the newfound pieces into his memory banks. He had time for questions and mulling later. Right now, the main focus was getting to that hole in the wall and trying to figure out what the hell was happening and, more importantly, where Jandice was.

Without a word, Julian followed Shunnosuke to the hole in the wall, passing through as quietly as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:41 am

"Shun chan...
Please calm down. Ego bruses easily, but your health is still in good order. Im glad youre om, but whatever jandice was going through mentally probably convinced her to hire these guards so that she wouldn't be disturbed i guess. Worked for a while, but i guess it made her be alone with whatever made that hole."

Hyde would then punch his hand in his fist and follow through." alright, lets investigate. If shes still there..
We can save her....or maybe find out something
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm

When they passed through the hole, they would step on nothing but air, causing anyone who may not pay attention to fall forward a few feet and hit the ground. From where they were now, they could see a few candles, and small dimly-lit lightbulbs around the poorly-defined area. It looked about the size of a basement, which was strange, having this area hidden under the club. The noises of ripping and tearing were now louder, however, it would not be hard for the source to hear the small group of kids falling into this area. They turned around, glaring eyes at them, before it shifted into the darkness and flipped a switch nearby which turned lights over a low ceiling on, revealing around them broken glass near the walls, toppled shelves, and other scattered debris. Among them stood a semi-blonde woman, only now as Julian had seen her before, her eyes were a different series of colors altogether.

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 Tumblr_nfen68DmPh1tsas0no3_500

"J-Jewels...! What are you doing here....and who are your friends....this is MY room..." Jandice said angrily. She hunched over, almost akin to a wild animal, holding a broken vase in her hands, that she threw to the side, which shattered on a wall. Of course, Jandice was known for jumping around between outfits, this one was a little odd. Once more, her hair was more red than blonde. Did she dye her hair? It seemed that was not the case, as she reached for her hair, and merely tugged on it.

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 Tumblr_ndyuv3S9Wt1qfe17zo1_500

Maybe she panicked because someone she knew was here. Or maybe it didn't matter what she looked like. She wasn't exactly in her best state right now. "Get out....I don't want anyone here....why are you here? What happened outside? GO AWAY!" she shouted. She practically growled at the group to try and intimidate them, she backed a few steps near the wall. She was not blind or deaf to the commotion she heard outside, as it still raged on, though now muffled by the closed door. She didn't want anyone seeing her however, which is what these three were doing, and she wasn't very happy.

"What do you want? Get the hell away from me....I know why you're here........Go now!"

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Don't call me Shun-chan, don't tell me to calm down, I'm furious and I seriously want to make someone's life miserable. Once we leave her-- — The sentence, althought spoken with the calmest and most menacing tone the teen could impose, would be left unfinished, to Hyde's pleasure. Shunnosuke, in the middle of his rage fit, didn't care too much to pay attention to his surroundings, either the scary sounds coming from inside the hole, or even the previous and highly convenient agitation at the club. "Urgh", he moaned in pain, cursing his entire life and previous generations for whatever they have done that caused the teen to pay for. The second fall of the day was enough to shut his mouth for a bit and calm his senses down. Not only that, but what his eyes could identify as the eeriest scenery he has ever stepped in. The Kurosawa managed to fumble the ground and identify it as a solid enough surface to kneel on, slowly recovering himself from the awful aches the fall occasioned.

Once the lights were turned on, he could have a much firmer grasp on where exactly they were, where they fell in and, more importantly, who they attempted to track down. —  ...so this is the dream girl? Tsk, men... Once they have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish. — He was...surprised, though giving it a second thought, he should have seen this coming. Glancing immediately to Julian and Hyde through the corner of his eyes, Shunnosuke shook his head negatively at both boys, not doing them any favor to hide his disapproval for their romantic choices. Honestly, the blonde considered they were both crazy and delusional, for he was a MUCH better option. In all seriousness, comparing himself to one skank and one crossdressing loser was... unfair, to say the least. Anyhow, his deriding voice tone would mellow considerably once he addressed to the one they thought to be Thesis's child. The least thing he needed right now was a raving psychopath's daughter following momma's steps on them: — Jandice, isn't it? I am aware we're not known to each other and it may appear that we're butting in your own business, but you're in danger and we came to ensure your safety. Julian, please, tell her. — He looked at his upperclassman, expecting the bond he shared with the lady would be able to calm her down and facilitate their assigned task. He didn't want previously to involve the dark-haired teen, but if his relationship with her would be an extra trump in their favour, so be it.

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:48 pm

// Jesus Christ-! //

"Shunnosuke, are you alright?" Julian called out, brows furrowing. He stopped the moment he heard the thud, barely more than an inch through the hole. Now he could feel the drop with his foot; add that on with Shunnosuke's moan of pain...well, danger duly noted. "Be careful, alright? I'll be right down." It was regretful that they were getting hurt this early in the game, but on some level, Julian was grateful Shun had discovered the drop; otherwise, he would've fallen too. Looking back at Hyde, he cautioned him, "There's a drop right here. Not sure how deep, though, so be careful." Opting on the side of caution, Julian sat down on the floor of the office space and slid into the hole from there.

// Geez it's dark in here... // Not as dark as he pictured it being, as he could just make out Shunnosuke's frame, but it was hardly light enough to take more than a couple steps away without getting lost or crahsing into something. Stepping around Shunnosuke, Julian bent down and offered his hand to the downed teen. Should he take it, Julian would help him up. If not, Julian would nod in understanding and straighten just as the lights flicked on.

Stunned at the sudden light, Julian blinked a few times and rubbed at his eyes before looking around and catching sight of a familiar figure in the room. While most of his concern stuck around thanks to her obviously upset posture and harsh/confused questioning, he couldn't help but relax a little in relief at seeing her. At least she was here. That was the good thing.

He gave Shunnosuke a wthering glance at his comment, but otherwise held his tongue on that front. There were other things to worry about than defending Jandice from Shunnosuke's snide comments. Like making sure she was alright and calming her down for one. "Jandice-" He began, only to stop himself from both taking a step towards her and speaking further as she threw a pot against a wall. ...Alright, obviously upset and confused and disoriented. Best to take this carefully for now.

"Jandice..." he began at Shunnosuke's request, only to close his mouth and take a deep breath. ...God damn it, why was trying to explain this difficult? There was so much he should say and so much he felt like he couldn't say, and now the choices were all rattling around in his head and the right path was hard to find. ...Agh, screw it. As much as he wanted to give Jandice some pretty words that would magically make her feel better, sugarcoating everything right now wouldn't help. "Look, I'm sorry that I--we busted in without asking, but you know I wouldn't invade your privacy without a reason or do something that'd get you hurt." She always claimed he was a good person. Hopefully she could recall that much from their few deep conversations, and even the smaller, less significant ones they'd had in the months they'd known each other. "Will you let me explain what's going on? That's all I'm asking." He kept his voice soothing, calm, but spoke nothing but the truth. He hoped she'd be willing to at least listen. He always could've thrown the facts at her, but he had a feeling that doing that without her consent would just make her angrier or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]   The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Child before Time [Jandice/Julian/Hyde]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next