Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We Need To Talk (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 pm

''One of the many problems, yes.'' Simon was pretty much the recent one. At least, a recently found one. He'd bet that the guy had been observing their efforts for a while before deciding to poke out his own head.

He would smirk thinly. ''This thing won't really hurt you. I was just making an example, and this is the only one I can legitimately do without destroying something in the process.'', he would elaborate, as the butterfly simply waved its wings about. He could, but did not have to use them as a way of causing some harm. They proved to also be a good way to provide examples of what all can one's powers really do, aside from summoning a Persona and all the basics.

He would frown, somewhat thoughtfully. ''Because...completing their competion is seemingly also a way out of this. If someone were to accomplish getting a Wish through, I figure it would be enough to thwart the Primordials by being fullfilled. That's just an assumption, however. It seems that just like the Primordials have a higher being they are trying to summon...solving the Angels' puzzle brings out one as well. I believe they call them the Father and the Mother respectively. For whatever reason. I'm not sure what is the true merit of doing both of these things at once, but there most likely is something. I cannot claim I know completely everything, as gathering the info is a rather slow process. It takes some work.'', he would smile thinly. He didn't truly know. The answers they were receiving were often vague, and not easy to make a clear conclusion out of.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Joshua felt a bit relieved hearing that whatever this butterfly thing was, it wouldn't harm him. Seriously, he just couldn't get used to all this weird stuff. Though now there seems to be mention of a Mother and Father. Something that might be higher than the Primordials and the Angels? This is definitely worrying. So if Sharaku was right, then they both hand similar goals. It seems more important to take out the Primordials than ever. Having to deal with two would no doubt be a Herculean task. Could Simon even take on such an entity as well? He felt doubtful about it.

"Alright. I think I got it now. A bit much to digest. But one more question. What's a Persona, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Hmm, no more questions related to that? Alright then. He could live with that. Guess it meant he got the point across well enough. He would scratch at his cheek a bit at the following, less related question. Ah, the obvious. Sadly, not for him. Although, he knew what a Persona was in definition at least. But not experience.

''Erm....You could say that a Persona is basically...you. It's a manifestation of your inner strength given actual form, allowing it to fight and protect you from harm. It's literally..a part of you.'', he would fall silent for a moment, before adding. ''However, this one thing...is what you should probably ask someone else, if you're also looking for an explanation about more indepth stuff. I'm different than the lot of you. I can fight, but I do not have a Persona myself. I only know what they are from sight, and what I've been told. Instead of actual personal experience.'' It was best to elaborate on that, at least. It wasn't the easiest to explain something you don't actually know for real.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 pm

All in all, it looks like Personas are just a part of humanity. So it's probably kind of natural. Not that Joshua would consider it that way anyway. Though at least now he knew what Personas are, or some idea of it. Maybe it's best to ask Nozomi about it, he seemed to know Sharaku so he must be involved in this kind of stuff.

"Different? Then... how do you fight them?" he wondered about that. It seems to him on how unlikely someone could fight those things without a Persona. That fight last night taught him that.

"I think I may head over to the Tower then. Maybe try to get some questions answered. I dunno. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:45 am

Ah, right. Should have expected a follow up. This guy sure knew how to be curious. Then again, it probably sounded weird to hear that someone does not use a Persona after just learning that they are the means of fighting against the enemy. But it wasn't as if he was fighting barehanded either. Punching a Shadow or such does nothing. ''Using a Persona is the main way, yes, but it is possible to do by different means as well. Although, you are not likely to see that often at all. I simply have a different way of using power.'' It wasn't like he could legit explain. The guy didn't even really know what a Shadow is, so there was no point in saying that.

''Which is better, of course.''
Oh great. He almost forgot about that. For some reason, his Shadow was starting to be somewhat more talkative even on this side of reality since he started working with Angel. Did that have something to do with the change? Back then, there was almost no way he could have gotten the stubborn Shadow to talk aloud when not on the other side. And he wasn't sure whether this development was good or not. Ego comments were not always welcome. Sharaku would just sigh. ''Don't mind that.''

Go to the Tower, eh? ''Maybe? You should be a bit more sure before going somewhere, no? Although, there is little chance you would get harmed in any way by going there. Regardless, you are free to do what you wish, as long as you're careful. I figure that you don't want to die too soon.'' Well, it was certainly possible nowadays, if you got unlucky enough to tamper with something way too strong for your current level.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:46 pm

So he was a little bit different. How? Joshua couldn't really tell. Nothing seemed to emanate from Sharaku. At least until hearing a completely unrelated and unfamiliar voice speak. He jerked his head to his left and right as if trying to see who was talking. But he realized it must be coming from the very man in front of him who just told him not to mind it... which Joshua did almost gladly.

"Wait, what do you mean? Is there like some guardian at the Tower or something?" he asked Sharaku with dread.

He didn't really want to get into another fight if he had to.

"Well, I suppose I might just try to go around and see what information I can find. Still new to this stuff anyway. I think I might go bother Nozomi later."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm

He almost wanted to laugh at the reaction to his Shadow speaking up, but he would opt not to. No need to dissect this subject further right now, as funny as it was.

..guardian? Eh, no. He meant being careful more so in general, rather than in regards to the Tower itself. Although, precaution won't kill you. Considering how they now had people declaring 'war' against even the Angels, thanks to Simon and Rinna...one never knows. Some people could try to storm the Tower or do something stupid. And one does not want to get caught up in that. Not without being prepared somehow. ''No, not really. I was talking in general, mostly. You never know what can happen anywhere these days. Considering how Simon and Rinna are riling people up to fight everyone, it might happen that some riot happens at the Tower eventually. Would not be good to get caught in something like that.'' Or anything else, for the matter. No guarantee that some danger doesn't pop up randomly.

''Well, do so. But as I said, be careful. It's easy to get into danger nowadays, mainly when information gathering and the like. Everyone is on edge with the fact that not a lot of time is left.''
, he would state calmly. It wasn't like there was a point in stopping the guy. He had to learn somehow, now that he got dragged into this. But it was still dangerous on the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:56 pm

"Oh, right. Yeah. I'll keep that in mind."

Joshua had forgotten about that. With this whole thing "apparent" to the populace, no doubt there's going to be unhappy people. Some that may actually lash out to even a newcomer like him.

"Well, I guess that's all. Thanks answering a lot of my questions. Actually, could you exchange numbers with me? In case if I need to get in contact with you."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:05 pm

''You're welcome.'' It's not like it hurt him to do so. Nor did he really want to see people dying quickly just because they didn't know what were they doing after they suddenly got involved in this mess. And he knew a lot, so might as well at least warn them about the most obvious things, if nothing else.

''And I suppose I can.'' Almost everyone had his number nowadays. So it was moot to say no. He didn't have a reason to either. It is indeed easier to find someone when you have a way of contacting them. No one wants to run around the islands searching for a person when there isn't the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Numbers were exchanged and it seems the discussion has more or less ended.

"Thanks, Sharaku. Well. I'll give ya a calll if something comes up or something. I'll see ya later.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:02 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2