Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Talk(Personaboy20)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Talk(Personaboy20) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Nozomi was waiting on one of the usual Street Corners of San Malarus. He was hoping nobody mistaked him for being on the wrong side of town or anything. Nozi had called up Suzio to talk with him and ask him about a few things.

Personally, Nozi was wondering why Suzio was suspcious of Akina earlier. He figured Suzio was just trying to watch out for him, but at the same time he wanted to talk to him about it personally to make sure nothing was wrong.

Nozomi waited on the quiet street corner as the wind passed by slowly. It was the middle of the day. Anything could happen, but for now it was quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:32 pm

suzio had come to san malarus to check it out by nozomi's suggestion. he was just sightseeing when his phone rang. he picked up thinking it was his sisters again , but no this time it was nozomi calling to ask him to meet up with him for a talk. he wondered what it could be about as he wandered the streets of malarus looking for his friend. it didn't take long to find him however , as he found nozomi waiting on a street corner that looked to be his favorite spot.

''hey nozomi whats up you wanted to talk? he asked hoping nozomi heard him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Nozomi had found it nice that Suzio had arrived on time today. Most of the people he formerly knew didnt arrive on time at all and constantly tended to be late. Doing god knows whatever beforehand.

Hey Suzio mind walking with me a bit? Nozomi said in a normal monotone. He figured to hang out a bit with Suzio as he asked him. Because frankly. It'd be just weird to ask him a simple question and then WALTZ AWAY into wherever.

...That and Nozomi had nothing better to do.

....Yet

Hey Suzio mind if I ask you something real quick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:31 pm

suzio could feel the serious aura emanating from nozomi. at the same time he wondered how akina is doing since he hadn't seen her all day. suzio always had bad luck with girls but he didn't think it would follow him here.

''not at all shoot'' he said as he began walking somewhere with nozomi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:30 am

Nozomi let out a bit of a sigh before letting out his statement torwards suzio. Hoping he didn't come off as rude or anything to em. Hey listen man. So I've been wondering somthing for a bit. Said Nozomi in an honest tone as he walked down the sidewalk with Suzio. The sidewalk was pretty empty that day. As if it was matching up with the moment. But why'd you question akina that day man? Is there something you just felt about her or something? Nozomi hoped to get an honest answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm

he knew it! suzio was hoping to avoid akina being the topic of discussion. in fact she might resent him more now for talking behind her back like this.

''to be honest with you i thought she was trying to steal something at first'' suzio admitted.

''but i was just being paranoid'' he continued.

''she hates me now doesn't she? he asked ashamed of himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Ah nah man. She doesn't hate you at all for that. Though I think you should clear it up with her yourself. I was with her the other day. She isnt mad about it.

Nozomi was being frank here. He just wanted to clear things up with Suzio so that way Suzio would just talk to Akina himself.

On the side note real quick. Man, I haven't decided what to do with the money at all actually Suzio. I was thinking we could go around the mall sometime. I mean hey. We might as well spend it together haha. Nozomi said with a slight grin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 pm

''phew that's a relief'' suzio said.

well that was one female disaster that suzio avoided. he thought this was going to end up like his sophomore year all over again.

''i will'' he said.

''the mall? i thought you said you wanted to go to some fancy restaurant? or was that a joke? he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:06 pm

[color=#003366]Yeah. Talk to her as soon as possible Suzio. Yeah personally I was thinking we could spend it on ourselves a little bit. A resteraunt is just a one time meal after all. It doesn't have much of a impact on us. /color] Nozomi said in a normal voice. As he walked across the sidewalks of San Malaria with Suzio. Hey you ever noticed these weird gangsters around here? I swear somebody was following us. Nozomi stated as he looked behind him carefully and saw some weird kid tailing them. Staring at both him and suzio. Shit .Suzio. There is someone following us. Look get a quick look atthem. Their right behind us. I don't know what they want. Said Nozomi in a hushed tone. He hoped this would not escalate into anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:26 pm

suzio looked back as he was walking with nozomi and noticed the kid staring.

''who is that kid?! suzio asked.

he was getting creeped out now

''lets go'' he said as he walked faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh man This kids still following us! Said Nozomi as he began to walk faster with Suzio. He hoped this did not escalate into a stupid chase scene.

Bro I think we should run!This kids starting to get a bit faster! Nozomi said as he looked back,The kid starting to match their own speed.

Actually wait. I'm thinking of asking him what he wants. He's alone anyway. Not like that's too bad of an idea right Suzio? Nozomi stated hoping for an agreement. Given the kid didnt look too harmful and was about their age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:44 pm

suzio was skeptical at first , but maybe finding out what the kid wanted wasn't such a bad after all. hey it didn't hurt to ask right?

''yeah lets try it '' he said as he stopped running.

he turned to the boy and asked ''can we help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Nozomi had walked over with Suzio to talk to the young weird kid. The Kid was just about their age and Fair Skinned. With a slight styled haircut and a pair of baggy cargo shorts. Mixed with a white shirt that said Bite me.

Hey uh. Can we help you with something?

Your name is Nozomi right?The boy asked weirdly shaking. He wasn't anyone intimidating looking.

Yes why?Do you need something?

Yeah I have a package for you.... Right here!Said the boy suddenly whiplashing and hitting Nozomi 2-3 Times in his chest before beginning to run. That's for interrupting Okada's job with the little girl! The boy said as he already gained a quick distance from both Nozomi and Suzio. Things didn't look so good.

Suzio....Don't go after him... Shit this is my fault for actually helping somebody for once haha.Nozomi said with a pained grin. The kid the same age as them didn't hurt him too bad, but it showed that he was caught off guard and hurt slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:28 pm

what the hell!? who the hell does that little shit think he is?! suzio did wonder what the kid was talking about. did nozomi know that boy?

''are you alright man? suzio asked concerned.

''that brat is going to pay for that someday'' he swore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Yeah man don't worry about it.Nozomi said with a bit of a chuckle to himself. The atmosphere of the situation kinda hit him like a truck. He knew one of those weirdo's buddies that he stopped from kidnapping the young girl would eventually go after him. He just didn't expect it so soon. Oh well.

Suzio,that guy was after me because I stopped one of his buddies.Nozomi began to explain to suzio in a normal calm tone.Despite what had just happened.

See I don't know the name of the guy I stopped. Though one day I was walking down a sidewalk when I heard a little girl cry out. When I walked into the alleyway. I saw a young girl being dragged off by an older deadbeat guy. When I tried to stop him two weirdos popped up and I beat them down. Though Not perfectly haha.

Nozomi felt he could entrust Suzio with this. He after all was starting to be a good friend of his. As he Continued to explain the events that had occurred that day.

Eventually After I beat the two guys. The Weird deadbeat ran off. I then took the little girl to the hospital. I swear to you man. She was not younger than five yet she talked so perfectly.

That Okada guy must be the person who I stopped. Ha. I expected him to send one of his buddies over to me. I just didn't thnk it'd be so soon. Reality is a bitch I'll be fine.....

Though Suzio. Can you help me get over to the doctor? I seriously think I may be hurt a little and checking my chest I got some bruises. Nozomi had commented as he checked under his shirt. Two weird purple bruises around his ribcage area. He wasn't one to yield easily to hits, Though he could tell he should definently get it checked out. Plus it was a little hard for him to breath at the time. Though he didn't want to make that obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk(Personaboy20)   A Talk(Personaboy20) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Talk(Personaboy20)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next