Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let's talk(Charles) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let's talk(Charles) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let's talk(Charles) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let's talk(Charles) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let's talk(Charles) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let's talk(Charles) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let's talk(Charles) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let's talk(Charles) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let's talk(Charles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Let's talk(Charles) Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Blaez contacted Charles in anyway he could,he wanted to talk with Charles about many things,mostly about Personas and what was going,he could have invited any other ranger for that,but Blaez had some questions that it seems only Charles could answer.The meeting place was a wild duck burger,to pass his time while he waited for Charles arrival Blaez bought himself a combo.He pondered if he should tell Charles about his condition,after some thought he decided to do it,Charles is the one least likely to worry about it,the others would just ask too many questions about it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Charles was given a note by the doorman of the apartment building after arriving home that day. The note read something about Blaez wanting to talk to him and that they should meet at the nearby Wild Duck Burger place at a specific time.

Charles looked at the clock on the wall behind the doorman. Huh, he was already late. Perhaps Blaez wouldn't mind.

Charles quickly rushed to his small room, put the bag he was carrying down and pulled out a pack of food for Gao. She was sleeping soundly on a cushion until then, but she got up the moment she heard the pack ripping open. Ah, how the sound pleased her ears... Charles filled her bowl with food before waving goodbye to her and leaving to meet Blaez. She hadn't complained, as she got everything she needed. Besides, Charles had been taking good care of her for these past few days.
She got up and began munching at the food...

Charles arrived 15 minutes later at the restaurant. He was 25 minutes late. He rapidly scanned the area and noticed Blaez sitting by himself at one of the tables, eating something, so he went and sat next to him. "Excuse me for being late." He greted the boy.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:06 pm

"No problem with that."The student said placing his hamburger on the plate"I will get straight to the point."He then looked Charles in the eye,his tone was serious"When we first met,you didn't knew some basic stuff,sometimes you have a completely dead expressions,and that day at the art room..."he paused"I think you get the idea,hope you're not offended by it."He folded his arms and waited for Charles reaction,he was glad to finally be able to get a chance to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Charles's glare intensified as he listened to Blaez's words. That's right, Blaez never found out the truth about him, didn't he? That shimmer of doubt grew in the boy's heart all this time as he supressed it until releasing it just a few seconds ago. Charles processed the thought for a moment before closing his eyes and speaking up.

"Do you want to know the truth about me?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:28 pm

"Yeah,that's the main reason why i called you here,in advance i also would like to discuss other things."Did he wanted to know the truth?Of course he did,since he met Charles he was curious about him"If you don't want to answer that,it's ok,but i would appreciate if you did."He concluded,after all that talking he took a sip from his drink,whatever Charles decision was,Blaez would be ok with it,he would change the subject if Charles refused.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

"I understand." Charles replied, opening his eyes and staring at Blaez. He was determined to tell Blaez the truth. If they were going to work together, they should all know as much was possible about each other. Besides, there was no point in hiding it, as he had already told both Jack and Nilo about it.

But not yet. This place wasn't right for it. There was just too many people and, if Blaez would demand some proff, Charles wouldn't be able to show him anything. So he put his hand onto the table and relaxed his body, letting it sink into the chair. "I will show it to you, but not here. Until you are finished, you can ask whatever else you would like to know."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 pm

"Alright..."He leaned back and thought on what topic to discuss next."So...do you have a persona?"He asked"Can you talk to it or something like that?"He wanted to know if he was the only who couldn't control his persona without help"Before you ask for the reasons of those questions i..."A sigh escaped his mouth,he was hesitant,Blaez placed the pill bottle on the table and continued"I can't control my persona without those pills,it will kill me if i don't...Jack talked about his persona as if it was the best thing in the world,so i will take that he control his...It's a pain,forgetting about the pills means death...I'm not sure if i want this."Before he noticed he opened himself to Charles a bit,it wasn't much but it's rare for Blaez to tell something like that to someone.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:55 pm

"..." This was something Charles had heard of for the first time. A Persona which disobeys its master unless supressed by this medication... He took the bottle with his hand to observe it more carefully. The pills looked normal and so did Blaez. He sat there like that, observing the pills roll over in the bottle before speaking. "No, I cannot converse with my Persona." This was all a bit too complex for him, though. Blaez has told him something about himself, but he was unable to help anyways. Not only that, but he had no idea what was going on. "Have you... thought about sharing this information with others?" His voice was as sure and monotone as always.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:54 pm

"I didn't,they will probably get worried about it...And i don't want they stressing over my problems,i thought you wouldn't freak out over it,that's why i'm telling you...Don't tell the others,alright?"He then grabbed the pill bottle"Either way there is nothing to worry about,as long i take this pills i will be alright."A lie,if no one kills him first,his condition will be the cause of his demise eventually,he also didn't told him about the negative side effects."Alright next topic...Your opinion on this whole thing...You know,the rangers,the other worlds..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:13 pm

"I will comply." He replied to Blaez's request. He tried to imagine how Jack would've reacted to the news...
It was probably better not to tell anybody.

"Huh...? About the rangers?" He went quiet for a while, thinking about how to reply to that. He wasn't sure what to think of it all. While he sure had taken a liking in Jack, his true motives for joining in this ruckus had nothing to do with that fact. Or maybe they did?

'...'

He shrugged before continuing. "I... am only here to fight. That is my entire purpose."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:46 pm

"I see,i guess i'm not the only who isn't fighting for justice or whatever...As i said in the Radio Station,i'm not fighting for a better world,i just don't like the idea of someone else deciding my fate."There was no reason to hide his motivations,even if hiding it was the best option,he wouldn't do it,the idea irritated him"Don't get me wrong,Jack is a nice guy and respect his ideals,but i feel like he has a black and white vision of the world."After that Blaez remained silent until he finished his meal.

Blaez stood up saying"Alright,i guess we are done here,time to know the truth,so...lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

"Yes." Charles replied to Blaez. It was time... He led the other boy out of the restaurant and to his apartment building. He greeted the doorman (the old man seemed glad to see Charles with another person) before entering and climbed up several floor together with Blaez. When they got into the apartment, Gao quickly jumped up to greet them, but Charles gestured her to sit quietly for now. The possum obeyed, seeing that something important was going on, so she returned to her pillow.

The apartment itself was quite small and messy. What was most striking in it was the absence of some furniture which normal people regard as must-haves, such as a television, curtains and a bed. Instead of those, Charles had a bunch of various sketches thrown all over the room, creating huge piles everywhere. Gao's pillow was in the corner of a room on the same side as the entrance, so, technically, where the kitchen should've been. Across the room, the bathroom door were open, revealing a room which was so apparently not used for a while (it was all dirty and, like the apartment, empty). However, the washbasin was squeaky clean and had a towel thrown over it. Several bottles of cleaning detergents were scattered on the floor.

Charles went over and closed the door to the bathroom before standing in the middle of the room. "I will not drag this on." He said sharply and surely. From the data on him that he collected, he was sure Blaez was gonna say the same thing. He put his right hand on the zipper on his neck, below the scarf. Gao's eyes widened as she watched them do their thing. "Blaez. You have already noticed the signs, I presume. I understand. I will now show you what I really am, because I am not human." He pulled the zipper down in a powerful motion, letting the jacket drop behind him on a pile of paper. He took off his t-shirt as well. Blaez would've been able to see Charles's body now.

"I am an android."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Charles led Blaez to his apartment and...it was a complete mess,it is common for teens to have a messy room but that's just...over the top,there was even a possum there...that acted like a pet,it was too much for the student to absorb at once,he simply waited for Charles to say or do anything.Charles started to remove his clothes,it was looking weird but Blaez just waited until he was done,Charles had a robotic body"That explains a lot of things..."another android...Charles is probably an older model or something like that"So you were made to fight using a persona?"Blaez had mixed feelings about that,it was really impressive but in the other hand even a robot was able to control a persona without problem"Is there something else i should know?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Gao watched them carefully, but she ended up being dissapointed in the end. She already knew it so it wasn't any fun. She went back to sleep with a frown.

"You seem calm." Charles kneeled to pick up his clothes. "It just makes things easier." He put on his t-shirt and jacket with slight complications as he only had one working arm. When he was done, he turned back to Blaez. "Yes, I was made for this purpose, although it is not as easy as one would expect it to be. Complications are bound to happen..." He remembered his own Persona, who seemed out of sync. He wondered... "Would that information be classified under something that you should know?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:09 pm

"...About you?I guess not...Hey,do you know anything about Nilo or Kazuya that it's important,or are they 'normal'?"He didn't talked much with the other two,maybe Charles knew some important information about the two"...Is Nilo capable of fighting?He looked kinda weak...I mean...it will be dangerous out there."Blaez was concerned with Nilo's safety for some reason,the others also worried him but they looked...more capable of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk(Charles)   Let's talk(Charles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk(Charles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next