Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Earned Talk (The Personagers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

An Earned Talk (The Personagers) Empty
PostSubject: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:39 pm

This morning I sent a text over to Jack Rannels, whom I managed to acquire his cellphone number. How you ask? Lots of digging and favors, that's how. Anyway the message I sent over to this "Personager Red" that I identified reads this.

"Yo Jack Rannels, or should I call you personager red? Oh well, whatever. Anyway, do you remember the guy in a red jacket that you helped a while back? Yeah, that's me, also don't be alarmed about how I got your number. I got some of my friends in the police force to help me out on that."

"Oh right, back on topic, I finally got one of the first part of your team name, so I would like to finally meet you guys. You know, without all the hiding and disguising shenannagins. I'm keeping this message vague intentionally, cause we don't want others to know about this stuff. So bring your friends over to the local park and let's talk about this stuff."

I really hope they don't just shoot me when I show up. ;.;
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:24 pm

How... How the HELL did he get this number!? This was bad... This was VERY VERY Bad... The night Jack got this text he asked his father about it... Turns out that Trigun Cosplayer Jack met a few nights back had actually come to the police department and asked for Jack's number... and his father being the good dad he was... *snicker* thought he was just a friend who lost Jack's number... This.. This is NOT a thing that should happen. Who the hell is this guy. He seems friendly... way to friendly for what he's doing.... and from the message it seems like he know's about Persona now... Could... Could he know about Miss.Divine and Jack's plan? Could he be an assassin sent by another angel to kill Jack before he could begin the alliance... Or worse yet a follower of Thesis... So many possibilities. But there was no way Jack could ignore this. So... Jack sent a quick text to the rest of the rangers asking them to watch the meeting and hang back, but still be ready to jump in if the need arose...

Sigh.... Jack let out a huff as he stood in the park,  his costume warm under his street cloths...

"Red Ranger... Do not worry, perhaps this is not a trap." Megazord's voice boomed inside Jack's head."I doubt very highly that this will be a Zen Aku or Goldar level encounter... At worst perhaps a Zeltrax or a Jindrax..."

"What ever it is... I hope nothing happens..." Jack felt tense...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:37 pm

"Oh, hey Jack! I see you did decide to come. But, where are the others? Oh well, anyways, I finally got a persona and I want to talk. Specifically about what you have been hiding from me. I mean, I think I know some stuff but the rest is a huge blank for me."

I quickly search the area to see if the other personagers are there. And lo and behold, there they are, trying to hide. "Jeez, are you really that suspicious of me Jack? Enough to have your friends hang back for the opportunity to ROFLstomp me? *Sigh* I already bloody told you how I got your number so that you wouldn't be alarmed."

"Honestly I am new to this shenanagins, just got my persona and all that. So, can you please tell me what you know, so that we can work together toward a common goal?" God damn man, please don't ROFLstomp me. I just want to learn some stuff ;.;
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Jack felt his eye twitch slightly as Tremora approached. He had spotted the others in the bushes... Damn it. Jack knew they should have trained in stelth... or... in anything... Yeah now that he thought about it his rangers never showed up to practice... He should have a talk with them about that sometime... BUT NOT NOW! Cus with a sigh Jack would turn to Tremora."Well... Look at it from my perspective... Someone I met once... who know's my secret identity... went to the police, let me say that again... Went to the POLICE... to get my number so he could set up a meeting. I think I have a right to be a little suspicious of that... Don't you?"

Jack sofftened his stance a little when Tremora asked his question. So that's what he was after. When did Jack become the persona Expert?... Oh well. At Least it didn't seem like a trap at the moment."Alright... What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 pm

"Oh, looks like I wasn't clear enough. I have some friends in the police department and had them give me a few favors. I also kept it very vaugue about why I wanted your number Jack. So anyone who does know about it knows it isn't their business. So you can rest easily, ok? Also, your other friends probably aren't that serious about hiding their identities."

"In fact they probably only do it on your insistence. Oh, well, really anything you know about what supernatural business is going on. I barely understand the persona business and getting one. And even then that's because of my persona informing me and my friend Nozomi telling me a tad of this stuff." Don't talk like I'm not here Tremora, I can hear every single thing you say and think. -.- I know that Prometheus, it's just I'm saying it like that for convieniancy purposes.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:22 pm

"Yeah... about that whole Police thing. For one, I know for a fact that the police do'nt know my identity, if they did I would have been arrested by now. So I can only guess that you got the number from my father... Police Chief Carter Rannells. Look, I don't care if you want to talk to me about your persona, heck, I'd be happy to answer your questions... Just... Leave the police, and my family, out of it. This doesn't concern them." With a sigh Jack flopped down onto a nearby bench and rubbed his eyes. This guy just had a knack for pushing Jack's buttons, First he blabs Jack's secret identity out on the streets where anyone could have been listening. Then he goes on about the identities of the other rangers, a fact no one should know but him, and then he goes to the police to get his number.... What the hell? Dose this man know nothing of privacy?

"Alright... look. Do you know about the alt worlds and the broadcast already? Cus I just need to know where to start..."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:14 pm

"Wait.... the police chief is your father!?" How the fuck did I not notice this shit. I mean I did ask him for a favor, but to get the phone number of his own son!? "Suddenly I feel like a complete idiot and ass. Also, I know this doesn't concern your family, I just needed a way to contact you." He probably thinks I am the biggest annoyance in the whole wide world. Sad thing is he might be right ;.;

"Oh, the alternate worlds, yeah I know about those. And if I remember correctly I got some of your friends names from that bloody broadcast. By the way, who was behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Earned Talk (The Personagers)   An Earned Talk (The Personagers) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Earned Talk (The Personagers)
Page 1 of 1