Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:30 am

"Backing you up, Kazuya!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:14 am

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:44 am

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Tumblr_naset6GJ6k1tg9k31o1_500

The physical attack did little to him, and he simply tilted his head to the side. "Love? Is that what you prattle on about? That is just an excuse to be weak and not feel guilty. You do nothing but bring everyone else down. You have no spine, nor do you have any resolve." Was this how his uncle truly felt about him, or was this simply a trick of Kazuya's mind?

Toshiro Kurashiki:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:49 am

Kazuya's uncle was right, he brought everyone down. Just like what happened in the alternate zela incident which happened like 4 months ago. Kazuya remembered that and he remembered how he dragged his team down. "Yeah, I did nothing but bring everyone down. Nilo died because of me. The first mission incident happened because of me but I do have a resolve" he stopped there to summon Gryphon. The bird did nothing but soared against the skies and Mako was bathe in light. The light will make her feel even more stronger. "My resolve is to keep on living despite the mistakes I made and how hard it is. Although some of them can't be fixed. Still, it's an invalid reason to end my own life. There are shadows,primordials,and angels. Many things also happened since I moved in Azores. Some are happy and some are traumatic. I will shoulder those hardships and keep on living" he continued his statement.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:34 am

"Okay, this is starting to get old!" Charles shouted as the attack hit him. These Fragments all seemed to have a thing for attacking him out of all the others, geez. "Take this, then!" He summoned his Persona which extended its hands, enveloping Kazuya's uncle in flames.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Note:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 am

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Tumblr_naset6GJ6k1tg9k31o1_500

Toshiro Kurashiki:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Kazuya approached his uncle as Toshiro falls down from Mako's pierce attacks. "Let's finish this..." he said, summoning Gryphon once again. The mythical bird casts a wind spell on Toshiro probably doing more damage in the fragment. "Mako!" he called, commanding her to initiate the All-Out-Attack.
Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:02 pm

"Roger that! Here we go!"

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Toshiro doubled over in anguish with the final attack, his feet crumbling which caused his upper body to fall over. "You are every bit of what I wanted from you. Don't ever doubt yourself, and don't worry if you have trouble now. Life won't ever be so easy, but it doesn't have to be too hard. You're the son I never had..." After which, he would close his eyes peacefully and crumble into dust, and with it a deep part of Kazuya's heart would crumble, revealing a new revelation.

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Kazuya hugged Toshiro after the all-out-attack. He knows it was a fake but he will take the opportunity to hug his 'father' once again. He teared again from the touching words, Kazuya felt the same way as well. "I... *sob* I will never let you down *sob*. Once I graduated here, I will return to Japan and *sob* I will see you again, I will be home again. I am thankful that you are my uncle. I love you more than anything in the world. I miss you already. I will be the best 'son' you would ever have and you are the best uncle and father that a nephew and son could ever have." as he finished, Toshiro crumbled into pieces leaving Kazuya hugging the air. Kazuya stood up and he felt even more relieved as if the thing weighing down his heart has been lifted. He feels a lot more better now. Better enough to face himself. "Let's finish this, once and for all! It's time to face myself" he said before walking away from the block and proceeds to the path where his other self is. Kazuya was even fiercer right now, he is pumped to fight his other self. He knows what will happen so he needs to prepare. He knows that 'he' will say negative words about him just like the previous two fragments did. So he needs to mentally prepare himself to face those negative words

"We need to get there as soon as possible" Kazuya walks even more faster like he almost running. This has to end now and finish his business here. "The plan is to get there fast but look out for shadows! They might ambush us! Also, we need to get recover as we get there. We need to be healthy enough to fight the other me" he added. He took out something from his pocket and he sniffed it out of its existence. He feels spiritually recovered afterwards, he can summon Gryphon even more. He has 4 of them left, he was supposed to use it 4 months ago but well at least, it was used now. "You need to prepare yourselves as well. Mako! Put down an another heal to recover our wounds!" Kazuya was getting energetic right now for unknown reason. He must be really pumped to fight his shadows. He is not nervous as well and he won't run away again and confront random shadows again. They will get there together in one piece.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:22 am

The fight was over before it practically began. Again. Oh well, at least they all had it easy in this run. And Kazuya seemed to confront his fears once again, even going as far as to mention the incident... nah, they shouldn't dwell on that. Charles shook the thoughts away and rather focused on the dungeon around them and its meaning. Was the only purpose of the Fragments to help them reach a conclusion and blow the heartache away? If one could face themselves, would that make them strong? Would Charles be able to face himself? Did it even work that way for androids?

Anyhow, back on the topic. Charles could only watch from the background as Kazuya's uncle vanished into dust in Kazuya's embrace. Charles figured Kazuya would need some time to regain his composure after all this, but the boy surprised him by jumping back on his feet, seemingly with even greater resolve than before, and exited the Block. It was time to face the other Kazuya. But alas, it surprised Charles, who was just about to lean against the wall and take a break, so he could only watch in stunned confusion with his mouth half open as Kazuya rushed. Humans are weird... he found himself thinking again.

Charles shook his head. "Alright, let's go. Wait for me, Kazuya!" He said as he pushed himself against the wall and back on his feet, rushing after Kazuya through the alleyways. Eh, so they weren't gonna go for the third Fragment? Alright, fine with Charles. He also wanted to end this little adventure, so it was in their best interest to just keep moving on. But the Shadows were still swarming the place, so they ought to still be careful, although they'd probably be able to take care of them without a hitch anyways and maybe grab some more loot they dropped. The ores Charles got so far were all pretty lame, it'd be a nice change of pace to get some useful ores now.

As he followed Kazuya, he looked up again. He actually wanted to do so from the start, because he was totally weirded out by the room with a sky, but he had no chance to raise his head because of all the fights and shenanigans. The sky was still the dull grey and the atmosphere was still rather grim. Charles focused his gaze back on Kazuya's back. Oh, that Kazuya...

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:05 am

The battle ended faster than she've thought. Now, Kazuya is talking to his uncle but the scene is too dramatic for Mako so she just looked away from the two. She just lit a cigarette and smoked it. She thought about family. She used to have a complete family. She has her father,mother, and her twin brothers but were separated due to her father. Mako's father always gamble and drink so he returns home drunk, beating up their mother, Mariko. It kept on happening and happening until she can't take it anymore. Mariko left their home, leaving the 3 siblings alone with their father who continued to abuse them. Due to this, Mako killed her father by accident cause she needs to defend herself. She was supposed to be imprisoned because of this but it was declared "Self-Defense" and she is too young to get imprisoned. The 3 siblings move into Azores afterwards and lived a peaceful life. Thinking about this made Mako tear. She still loves her mother and she is doing everything to find her and to see her again. She hopes that wherever she is, Mariko is safe. She wants a complete happy family again. She can quit being a secret agent once this happened. This thinking made Mako out of earth so she snapped herself out of it.

Kazuya is already walking out of the block so she followed him. Kazuya seems to be different this time? Did something happened? Mako doesn't know and doesn't care either way. They are going for the other Kazuya which will end this thingie, whatever this is. Mako was glad about that and now, it's time to listen whatever he will say. "Roger!" she responded at Kazuya's command and summoned her persona to heal them just like what Kazuya said. The persona just raised her sword up and they starting to get magically recovered. They can just feel a refreshing flow through their body until the spell ended. Also, Kazuya seems to be more kind of a leader right now and less reckless. He was supposed to be running this time but this time, he is walking. Mako guessed that he already learned his lesson. So there's nothing to worry about that. He seems to be pumped up. Pumped enough to face everything. He seems resolved and stuff which made Mako surprised. She thought that he was just an ordinary teenager but this kid is different from her twin brother, who was just the same age as him but still acts like little kids.

Stats:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:39 am

"Great job! Mako! Here take this" Kazuya gave Mako the stuff he used recently which made him spiritually recovered. They need some more spiritual energy for the next fight of course, they can't summon their personas if they ran out of that energy. Kazuya slowed down, block seven is really a long way though so it will be a long walk. There might be shadows lurking around so there is no need to rush, they will get there soon as long as they're careful. As they walk, Kazuya put up a topic to talk. Well, they need to entertain themselves. "So guys, let's talk about family. Me first" he then cleared his throat for a very long dramatic story. "To start, My only family is my uncle. I don't know who are my other relatives except for him. He was my mother's brother. Unfortunately, my mom and dad due to the car accident. I was there too but I was the only survivor. I was only months old there. Maybe it's not my time yet so I lived. I was then adopted by my uncle. He treated me like I was his own son. I treated him like a father as well. I don't know what my would be now without him. So i am thankful, very thankful. One day, I would be able to repay the love he gave to me" he stopped and he think it's getting dramatic. It was unnecessary so it was kinda humiliation. "Hehehe, im sorry for putting that up" he laughed, scratching the back of his head. "How about you guys? Do you have a family?" he asked.

Kazuya doesn't know why they're talking about this right now. Yeah, he knows that this is an unnecessary place to talk about that so putting that topic up was kinda strange. Maybe, he was just in the mood to talk about that because of his uncle's fragment. Family, a simple word but saying it makes your heart melt. Family's love is irreplaceable. They are your first friends,bestfriends, or maybe even enemies. Kazuya wondered what his life would be if his parents are alive right now. He doesn't even know what they look like. Kazuya's uncle said that he looks like his mother. Kazuya loved his real parents as well cause they are the one who loved him above all. Wherever they are, Kazuya is sure that they're watching his every action and will protect him wherever he is. If he sees them again, Kazuya will hug them and tell them how much he loves them.  He wants to be with them but he has to keep on living. He will join them in heaven once the right time comes.

Stats:
Active Passive:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next