Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 pm

When Kazuya and his allies walked through the door, the alley would end in a room, that looked much like his home, only everything was now gone. It seemed so normal for him for lack of a better term. In the middle of the largest room, a figure that replicated every part of himself was looking back on him, only now instead of his blue eyes, red eyes with maroon pupils peered back into them. The other Kazuya smirked a bit, as it watched the young man and his friends walk in. "Finally, you arrived. I hope you had fun dancing with our friend, and talking to our Uncle. Would have been nice to see someone else, but I suppose it's fine. In any event, I figured by now you have realized what it meant by coming here. We aren't different you and I. We both want to matter in our home, and with our friends. Everyone acts like we aren't one of the team, and we both wish to prove them wrong. I will not deny how you truly feel. However, the major difference between us, is that you will not go out of your way to prove it. You will run away to avoid the problem, like you always do." On the walls of the room, images of his life with the Rangers flickered, along with other moments where he fled the team, doing things on his own. It was true, Kazuya may have not done much, but he had little to show for it. However, that did not mean change was impossible.

The Shadow of Kazuya walked forward and nodded. "Heh. It's gonna be a little exciting don't get me wrong. All of this has been fun, and I would never trade it for the world. I can't go back to a simple life because the simple life took from me my purpose. We are one and the same. I cannot exist without you just as you cannot exist without me. Light and Darkness must coexist in the same being. However, I will not throw away what we can really do just because you are in charge. If you plan to take back the life you have been avoiding, then you better prove it by facing me here. I am everything you are, and everything you cannot admit. I am the Shadow of you Kazuya Fujiwara. Let's see how far you have come, and we can find out if the truth is hidden away within ourselves." After he said that, he summoned two kali sticks in his hands and tossed one up, catching it, with a small peaceful smile. He didn't seem to act too aggressive, but Kazuya himself could tell the battle was ready to rage on. He would go up against the Shadow, and the conflict of two balanced forces, without passive flaws, would truly be a sight to see, almost as serene as a river, yet as powerful as a mountain. That's what this Shadow wanted to see in this man.

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Shadow19

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Kazuya:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 pm

(Damn errors, Can't write long paragraphs)

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 pm

"..." Charles observed the Shadow carefully. He had been doing so since the moment the three of them entered and the creature began speaking. It had the guise of Kazuya, but it was fundamentally different, that much was sure at first glance. And even the aura it projected... Oh wait, auras are nonsense. None of that has been scientifically proven, Charles, you doofus! Well... were Shadows even scientifically proven?

...okay, back on track, this is getting off the main course. "It's gonna be a lot exciting, if you want my opinion." Was it even how it was said, a lot exciting? Honestly, Charles wanted to just sound cool, kinda like Jack. Instead, after saying what he said, he only felt embarrassed. Regardless, the android shook his head and frowned at the Shadow, watching it do its little show with the kali sticks. A Shadow was a Shadow, no matter how strong. He might have felt uncomfortable fighting something which looked like a friend, but honestly, the actual Kazuya was right next to him. There was no way to falter. "I don't know much about Kazuya, but whatever it is you're speaking about and whatever it is you are about to say will definitely serve to bother him." The bluish mist appeared around Charles. "And that's why I'll- I mean, we'll! prevent you from saying anything further. Step aside!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:39 am

"Just wait and I'll wreck you to pieces"

Stats:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:04 pm

The Shadow smirked, as a card depicting an inverted Temperance Arcana was crushed into his fingers, and the Persona Gryphon appeared behind him, akin to his own, only the wings lacked feathers, and there were many cuts along its body. Even the colors were inverted. The Persona cawed, and black winds were summoned from the flapping of its wing skeleton, sent towards Mako, attempting to make her worried and doubt herself. "That Android hardly knows you, yet he is fighting alongside you. I suppose that means you are much more trustworthy than I could hope for. Do you feel the same?" He asked, posing the question to Kazuya, who didn't say anything from the beginning of the battle.

Shadow Kazuya:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:44 am

Finally, the big boss. Kazuya's shadow, if it wasn't for the crimson eyes, he would've really looked like Kazuya. Of course as usual, the shadow spouted some negative things about Kazuya. Kazuya didn't say anything as he knows the truth insise him. "Mako!" he shouted as he pushes Mako off from the tornado. Instead, he took the attack. After the attack, he feels strange. He ignored it and looked at his shadow "I-i d-don't know if i-i'm trustworthy but I am glad there are people who trusts me. Now let me fight you" he said. "Mako!" he shouted as he boosted Mako's damage. "I will prove to you that I can be something"

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:32 am

"Watch out!" Charles shouted at Mako as the Shadow attacked her, but Kazuya was faster, standing between the two and taking the hit. Letting out a sigh of relief, Charles turned back to the Shadow. "It's true that Kazuya and I don't know each other very well. Honestly, today is the first time we actually spoke about something important. That's partially my own fault. I've never considered Kazuya a friend nor even a teammate before, he was just some random guy Jack brought with himself and made Ranger Blue. But after today, I feel more closer to Kazuya than ever. Things we have talked about while going through this twisted world as well as the obstacles he had to overcome to get here! The determination with which Kazuya defeated people he cared about, accepting himself in the process... And look! Does this not prove everything! He even risked himself for Mako!"

The android paused for a while, looking down at his clenched fists. His Persona loomed behind him all the while, just floating idly, its stone fists dangling downwards. Charles shifted his head back up, looking straight into the Shadow's face as he did so. "So yes, I think Kazuya is trustworthy! He's more trustworthy than most people!" He turned to Kazuya, gave him a smile and nodded before turning back towards the Shadow. "That's why he will defeat you, that's why we will defeat you! Go, Persona!" As Charles issued his command, poiting his finger at the Shadow, his Persona flicked to life, rushing straight at it with his fist ready to punch. It smashed the stone fist straight at the Shadow with enough force to smash it where it back to where it belonged.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:52 am

"I agree!" Mako raised her hand, agreeing with Charles. "Kazuya was also a random guy who helped me beat up a bunch of thugs so I do not really know the kid. We're not friends either but with his kindness and skill itself, he can prove that he is trustworthy!" she said and summoned Gabriela. "Gabriela!" she shouted, commanding the persona to attack at the shadow. "He will defeat you! He can show you that you're wrong!" she added.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:42 pm

The Shadow shook his head at Mako. "You know nothing. Even Kazuya himself isn't denying any of this. If you don't understand his true feelings, you have a long way to go before understanding myself." Crushing a card again, black and purple winds would funnel towards the trio, attempting to blind them for a brief moment.

Shadow Kazuya:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 am

"Mako... Charles..." he was touched by their words and was suddenly enveloped by dark winds. It didn't affect Kazuya much but Mako got affected. "Mako!" he shouted, Mako was weak against wind so she must've not handled the attack very well. He then lifted thr girl up then left the block and put her down so she cannot be attacked by the shadow again.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 am

Charles smiled once again at Kazuya as the boy recognized their kindness. However, the moment was short, and the Shadow retaliated immediately. Charles watched the winds envelop all of them, then Mako falling and Kazuya carrying her out.

"Damn..." He clenched his fists, turning towards Kazuya. "I'll keep the Shadow busy, you just make sure she's safe!" Summoning his Persona again, Charles stepped back, releasing an array of flames at the Shadow.

Note:

Damage Taken:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:17 am

"Gaaahh!!" Mako screamed in pain as the wind surrounded her, the attack got her really good. Mako fell down and her vision is fading, she is about to collapse. She can still feel that Kazuya is lifting her out of the battlefield. "Ka-Kazuya..." she uttered and touched rubbed Kazuya's face. "Thank you..." she said before her eyes closed but still breathing. Mako was just unconscious.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Shadow Kazuya:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 pm

((Ignore the typo for the debuff, but it missed anyway))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:37 am

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next