Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:23 am

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) S02TxIH

Map Key:

When Kazuya Fujiwara and his allies walked through the Mirror, they would suddenly find themselves under a purple and grey sky, dimming much of the light around the area. Obvious signs that he could notice from the getgo were buildings around him advertising various restaurants that he recognized around Azores. But why were they here? Why was there even a sky in what was a room that looked like a sunken ship? It became clear over time that this was a dark alleyway, only that this alleyway was like a labyrinth, going for long distances, including turns that may not make sense. What did this world mean to Kazuya though? Was it meant to symbolize a certain thing in his heart made physical? The young man did not appear to have any problems, him being a fairly balanced individual that ended up being at a peculiar place at a peculiar time. But was that in and of itself a problem? Quiet young men like him do not convey many things often. Soon after walking in, a voice would call from the deep bowels of the alleys...

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) Cool-Place

"I am such a lost mutt....I can't help but rely on others for help because I am not remarkable. So I need to go out of my way to compare myself and make myself look good in front of others. I don't know what to do with my life, now that nothing is changing. Maybe I am getting stagnant. I have to do something huge, I want to matter in a world that I live in..."

The voice was undoubtedly Kazuya's own voice. It spoke a certain truth Kazuya did not want to admit, though the truth that this voice spoke seemed to be a bit tainted with doubt. Was Kazuya any similar? This world as he would soon find out was his own creation by association. Would he end up conquering the darkness in his own mind, or would he let it corrupt him? Or would he run and avoid it altogether? The future for this young man has yet to be seen. Should he continue further into the alleys, he would find flyers with pictures of memories he had with his friends, the Rangers, only the images of him would either be grey, or completely gone as though he didn't exist. But he remembered being with the Rangers during that fight in the desert, as well as a dance he had with a recent friend. What was going to happen to him?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 am

As Kazuya and his allies entered the mirror, a japanese themed ally surprised them. Yeah Japan, where Kazuya spent his childhood. Though he didn't enjoyed his childhood because of lack of social interactions and such. He wants to go home now and hug his uncle. He doesn't care if he doesn't have any friends. Yes, friends are important but that doesn't mean it is a necessity. Kazuya thought that he can live alone although with his uncle gone. He has been alone for a very long time and he is used to it. Kazuya then heard a voice, it was a male voice. He tried to know who owns the voice until he realized that he was listening on his own voice. 'Kazuya' said he was lost, he is not remarkable, he needs the help of other, and a bunch of negative thoughts. "What is this place?" is all he can say after hearing his own voice. Whatever that is, Kazuya was in between believing and not believing. Although that it was true, Kazuya denied it and marked it as bullshit. "Ok guys let's go and find my other self. So we can get things done" he said before walking through the alleys. As he walked down through the alley, there images of memories. Memories, he doesn't want to see and some memories he cherished. Like, the first ranger mission, that incident impacted him good especially when an ally and a precious friend died in that incident and it was all his fault. He was killed because of Kazuya and he is still blaming himself for Nilo's death. Last, the dance with Koharu, he cherished that as that was his first dance. It was even more memorable since Koharu was his love interest. Although that Koharu rejected him. Koharu told him to wait so that's all he can do in order to gain the girl. Whatever, Kazuya will wait as long as it was worth the wait.

A door just right nearby the place they started took Kazuya's attention. "Let's go guys, he might be here and be prepared" he said before opening the door. He hold the knob, closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Before opening the door and see what awaits behind the door.

Stats:
Active Passive:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:30 am

Charles followed Kazuya into the Velvet Room at the boy's request. There was another person coming with them, a friend of Kazuya's, most likely. In any case, Charles was actually surprised. According to everybody, this was some big event. He couldn't bring himself to believe Kazuya invited him as they didn't know each other all too well. Were the others busy? He was glad in a way, though. He was going to get stronger this way. There was nothing for him to complain about.

They entered the Velvet Room, a place Charles had grown accustomed to lately, and Kazuya led them over to a weird looking mirror. A bit off put by all that, Charles reluctantly entered and was surprised when they emerged in what seemed to be a grimm looking city, along with the sky and all. IN A ROOM! They were just in a room! How were they now suddenly here? He glanced around. It all seemed real, but what was it exactly? A mystery just like the Velvet Room itself? It most likely had some weird stuff to do with souls and such. Dunno, it all confused Charles so much he decided the best way to deal with it would be to just roll with all the nonsense and shenanigans they would surely encounter. And, just as he expected, something weird ende up happening as soon as they got inside-or outside, whatever. As soon as they entere the mirror, yes! So, a voice echoed through the air, Kazuya's voice, but Kazuya wasn't speaking. Was it his Shadow then? It spoke some weird things about Kazuya. He sighed. The best would be if they just continued on. It was probably way more difficult for Kazuya as the Shadow was practically deliberately poking him where it hurt.

Charles followed after Kazuya, nodding as he turned to them to warn them...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 am

As Mako entered the room, she observed the surroundings. What a strange mirror, it led them into some place else but it seems that this 'place' is nowhere to be reality. It's more like someone's past, the place was filled with memories. Bad and happy ones, they're all about Kazuya's memories. So does that mean? The mirror led them to Kazuya's brain or something like that. Whatever this place is, it might have filled with Kazuya's negative emotion and thoughts. That must mean, shadows lives here as well. No wonder why they have to prepare for battle for just a mirror. So Mako summoned her bow and arrow then readied an arrow for shooting. "I don't like the looks of this place" she commented. a creepy dark alleyway and gray skies, the surroundings already doesn't feel comfortable. So there's no need to hesitate whether if this place is dangerous or not.

A voice echoed through the air, it was a male. In fact, it was Kazuya's voice. This was his brain after all, so this must be his thoughts. Mako doesn't know anything about it so she ignored it and let Kazuya face his emotions on his own. They just met on an alleyway as well so he doesn't know much about Kazuya. Now, it was her priority to help him whatever this thing is. "Okay!" Mako said, following Kazuya on his footsteps.

After a few minutes of following, Kazuya stopped. Kazuya was facing a door. A door leading somewhere unknown. Mako is already prepared for whatever is inside the door. She held her arrow and bow even more tightly and raised her alertness within the surroundings. This is her second time fighting the supernatural. It has been months ago since the last time, she fought the 'unreal'. It will happen again here on Kazuya's subconscious. She will summon Gabriela, her persona, once again. "Roger!" she replied and waited for Kazuya to open the door. As he opened the door, Mako rushed in and took aim for the enemy. She is not shooting yet because she doesn't know if what's inside is hostile or not.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:08 pm

When the trio walked into the next area, they would find that the small area was sectioned off from the alleyway, and looked as though someone made it into their home. The home apparently was a bunch of girlish decorations and posters along the wall with their faces ripped off. The odd thing that it was advertising a celebrity, a very familiar celebrity. Before Kazuya had time to guess, a figure emerged from the nearby shadows of the alleyway, and smirked.

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) Dangan10

"Oh....it's you. I figured you'd be here of all places. I can't believe I have to look at you after all this time," she said, with a glare of annoyance. She looked at the odd dual-colored doll she always seemed to carry around with her all the time, which seemed lifeless though she held it in her hand, dragging it along the ground as she approached him. "You know, you always were a tool. I could never have asked for someone better suited to follow orders, because you don't know how to push back, or be anything. You used to be useful, but no more. I have to get rid of you, isn't that right Kuma-kun?" she said, shaking her doll that did not respond before she grinned crookedly at him. When she did that however, a crack surfaced from her lips leading up the side of her face. Was this a fake? She acted as though she knew things about him that he didn't want to admit, but Koharu herself never acted this way, as far as Kazuya knew. Regardless, it looked like there was a fight to be had, and it would certainly be an emotional one.

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) OmCPEI4

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Koharu:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:27 am

As they entered the area, it was still an alley but the strange thing is the room is filled with pink decorations and such. It already reminds Kazuya of "Koharu?". Koharu suddenly appeared. Kazuya does not remember bringing Koharu into the party. "What are you doing here? Did 'they' kidnapped you? Get outta here! It's dangerous here". Kazuya was really worried about the girl so he tried to shoo her away from this strange place and that is when Koharu started to utter foul things about Kazuya. "What?" he reacted, taking a step backwards. Every words stabbed Kazuya right in the heart. "Y-you really feel that way?" he asked, trying to hold back a tear. He won't cry especially in this moment. Maybe Koharu was challenging him so he won't let his tears fall. He thought that this was the real Koharu until he saw a crack on her lips. "Hah! You're a fake!" he was tlad that this Koharu was a fake. So whatever she will say is a fake as well. Ok, it's time to get rid of this impostor. Kazuya summoned Gryphon and Gryphon flew around Koharu in circular motion, slowly making a tornado around the girl. "I love you and I know that you love me too. I am patiently waiting here so if you don't like me, tell me. Don't make me wait for nothing. You don't need to hide your feelings. I'll be honest, I know i will be hopeless for you because im just a normal person. You made my world turned around. You were my first dance and my first kiss, I will cherish those memories. My point of view changed when that happened. Maybe, I still have a chance. You already gave me that chance so im taking it. So if you feel that way then you must've rejected me. Because if this is true, this will hurt me more than the rejection. So tell me the truth! What do you really feel!?" words flowed continuously through his mouth as Koharu was wrapped in the tornado that suddenly vanished after a few seconds.

[hider=Stats]HP: 165
SP: 144
PEnd: 18%
MEnd: 18%
Ppstr: 53
Pmstr: 68
Dx: 44
Lk: 42

EQUIP
Vest of Victory - +15 Pmstr
Tearless Loafers - +20% EVASION[/hider]
[hider=Action]Kazuya used Garula on Koharu's Fragment

68 + 50% + 50%(Wind Amp) = 153 Wind Damage to Koharu

Miss if 4
Random number (1,10) :
[/hider]
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:38 am

Entering the area, the trio was met with an odd sight. First thing that Charles registered however, even before the posters and all the pink, was the atmosphere. He could sense something was wrong there, even as an android. What followed was far from what he expected, though. A girl came out of the darkness of the alleyways, looking at them smiling behind the face of a young girl Charles had never seen before. Kazuya, on the other hand, reacted immediately when she appeared. He probably knew her. Besides, this was his subconcious, it was logical he would know her. What was the meaning behind her words? Like with the voice that echoed earlier, Charles could not understand. He wanted to say something to Kazuya to warn him she must've been a Shadow or something, as the boy seemed to naively believe it was his friend, but he came to the same conclusion when she began acting strangely and he face cracked like a mask.

Charles quickly shifted into a combat position. "I knew she must be a Shadow!" Kazuya seemed ready to fight. That meant it was okay for them to attack as well. "I'll weaken her, you take care of the rest!"

Stats:

Current Condition:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 pm

(Sorry for the post im on the phone)

HP:103
SP: 93 - 6 = 87
PmEnd: 10%
PpEnd: 10%
Ppstr: 39(Vest of Victory)
Pmstr: 24
Dx: 21
Lck: 20

Usingmy.human skill Enrage
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:21 am

Koharu giggled darkly. Was this young man so naive, or did he simply snap? "You really think you are good enough for me? Ha...you aren't good enough to scrub my boots. And I won't ever understand what goes through your head when you look at me, like a puppy dog. Get em Kuma-kun!" she shouted, tossing the doll towards Charles, who twirled and sharply stabbed into him, and then again before flying back to Koharu. The wind attack however tore a pained grunt from her lips, as small cracks began to appear on various parts of her body. Whatever he just did, it did quite a fair amount of damage to her person.

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Koharu:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Counter Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:45 am

"Tch..." he smirked. This is undoubtedly not the real Koharu. Koharu said that Kuma-kun can only detect treasures and heal everyone when they're on that restaurant. Kazuya has nothing to worry about now but to just get rid of 'Koharu'. "Gryphon!" he called out his persona which is just hovering above him. The bird soared and charged for Koharu with a supersonic speed. The bird used his big beak on Koharu. Like any bird, Gryphon pecked Koharu.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:57 am

The Shadow chose Charles as its first target, throwing her... plushie? Wait, was she seriously attacking him with a plushie!? Well, seems like this whole thing really is just a dumb dumb...

*STAB!!!*

...j-joke!? What the heck!!!

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 am

Stats:

Miss and Crit:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:33 am

Correction: my sp is still 87 and my health is 95
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:22 am

Koharu smirked. Again, she tossed her doll at Charles, who would then slash at his face before running back to the young woman. "Did you think you were any useful to me? Maybe you fell in love too easily or something. When you wake up the next day, know that you will never be anything more than what you are: boring, grey, and unchanging. I do not appreciate men like that." More cracks appeared from the attacks, though she took Kazuya's attack rather well, most of the damage came from that insufferable woman that seemed to boost herself previously. "You insufferable priss! I will kill you myself soon enough."

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Koharu:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Counter Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:05 am

Boring, grey and unchanging. Kazuya already knew that himself so he is not surprised. "You're right, i might've fallen in love with you so easy but you're the reason why I want to change. I want to change my ways,my personality, and everything about me. It's hard to change but in trying my best to do it". He stopped there to see Koharu's next action. She was targeting Charles again and it looks like Charles already got enough from the needles. "Charles!" he shouted and blocked the bear from approaching the android. So Kazuya took the damage instead. As the bear returned from its owner. Kazuya called his persona to heal them.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next