Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:38 am

Mako smoked lit a cigarette as she waits for Charles. The boy looks strange and there is something about him that seems to be not human. Whatever it is, Mako is really creeping him out. Is he an alien or something that takes a form of a human? Mako knows that she shouldn't just judge a person she just met but she did it. Whatever, judgments are normal. We already use judgments in our everybody lives, you're not aware but yes, judging is a normal thing. You are already judging when you choose who to befriend even when choosing a food you like. "So why are we here again?" she asked, putting the lit cigarette unto her mouth. She took some smoke before sighing. Mako is annoyed right now, she was supposed to be watching her twin brothers right now. Mako knows how reckless those two are despite they're age which should be enough to understand what's wrong and what is right. Either way, Kazuya needs help, this'll take a while(if she lived). This was her first time travelling a place full of shadows. Strangely, the place was about someone's subconscious so this is creeping her out. She doesn't want to see whatever they're thinking and what so ever. Just like that 'Koharu' from while ago, that is something she doesn't want to see. Too sweet but Mako doesn't give a shit about it. She is here to help Kazuya and that is it. She hopes that they'll get this finish sooner. She doesn't have all day for this dungeon. The place are full of confidential things about Kazuya, one of the reasons why Mako wants to leave the place like right now but since she is already here to help him, she has no choice but to move forward.

As Charles catched up, Mako dropped her cigarette then stepped on it, killing its fire. "Just in time, now let's go" she said and started walking. The Charles boy will start to chatter about things and plan which kinda annoyed Mako. Geez, why are they talking about this right now? They should've talked about this when they're about to enter the mirror. "Ok, i appreciate that you are talking about this but this is not the time for that. What if shadows hear us? Either way, here. PERSONA!" she told him and summoned her persona once again. The persona healed them again before returning to Mako's subconscious. "There, we are healthy enough to withstand the next battle so let's go" she added and continued walking.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 am

"We are here because i have to confront myself. You heard the voice right? Yes, the voice came from the other me and i need to defeat him but first, i need to confront my uncle" he answered and looked at Charles who was trying hard to catch up. He was all dirty and stuff now, Kazuya hopes that he doesn't mind. As the android managed to catch up, Kazuya gave him a smile and a friendly pat. "Sorry..." he apologized for making him look like that and the android was mechanically tired so really is sorry. "Don't worry, we'll end this as soon as possible after we face my uncle" he added, giving him an another smile as if the situation at hand is not that serious. Yeah, Kazuya is too optimistic about stuff. It's half positive and negative. Positive because he is always in a good mood and for the fact that bad moods are bad for the health. Except for that, he might always find a solution to every situation as long as he has a calm mind. Negative because he is too positive that he doesn't calculate the danger he will face ahead, it might cause his death or maybe even someone's death. Just like what happened on the first ranger mission, he promised that it won't happen again. It almost happened here and Kazuya was relieved that Mako managed to withstand such injuries. Well, she is a spy and an adult after all. It means she has enough vitality to withstand that kind of pain. "Don't worry, we'll reach there in no time. I can already feel his presence from here" he answered the second question.

"The plan is to face my uncle then go for my shadow afterwards. For the meantime, we should always heal so we are always prepared for the upcoming battle. We don't know when shadows appear so we really need to be prepared." that is the plan just like he was asking. They should've planned things from the start or else, it wouldn't go like this. Either way, they need to go his uncle now and focus on the situation at hand. "Thanks Mako" he thanked her for the healing. He feels much better now and he is now really prepared for an another fight. "Ok, let's have an another heal just to make sure" he said, crushing his tarot card, summoning his persona. Just like what Gabriela did, Gryphon healed them all as well. "Ok, let's go" he added, started to go for block 5 where his uncle was, as said by Fragment of Koharu.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:09 am

Charles flexed his arm, enjoying the sensation of a light breeze coming from the healings. He didn't like the woman's atitude but he disregarded her for now. He was just trying to help though. They wouldn't have to meet afterwards anyways. "There, all better now. We should move on." Charles followed after Kazuya and Mako.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

Mako feels even more better now after consuming the bead and being healed twice. "Wooh! I feel so much better now" she said to herself, flexing her arm then moving the rest of her body one by one, just to check if she really is okay. He then followed Kazuya after checking herself and yes, she is undoubtedly okay now.

Movement:

Last edited by Mako-nyan! on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

((two spaces if you don't hit the word count))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Shadow Horde is Guarding the Doorway...

Shadow Horde:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:53 am

"I'm here, I'm here! Don't worry!"

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:19 am

Stats:
Action:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:05 am

"Well that ended very fast" he commented. He then looked at the entranceway to the block where his uncle stands. Kazuya was nervous but there's no going back now. "Here goes nothing" he said entering the block and see what will happen. It's time to confront things.

Stats:
Actions:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:01 pm

"Hehe, score!" Charles chuckled as they practically stomped the enemy horde into a mere mush on the floor. The squirming bulge which kept them from proceeding deeper into this place and meeting Kazuya's uncle. Charles wondered if the fight with him would be like the one with that plushy bear chick. He really didn't wanna have to take care of yet another such strong enemy, it was annoying and had been wearing them out.

He was still several paces behind Kazuya, but he would soon catch up to the boy. The distance between them was neglectable and he was feeling strangely refreshed after beating that horde in one move. It was thanks to Mako, though, not thanks to him. She could be scary strong at times, that last attack managed to single handedly take care of the foe. If it wasn't for her odd habit of sticking weird sticks into her mouth and then burning them for reasons incomprehendable to the android, he would probably consider her a mighty ally. Actually, a lot of people he saw during his runs to his various jobs did the same thing, while Charles was just what the heck at all of them. Humans were weird.

Moving on... Charles continued running after launching that one attack onto the horde, his Persona vanishing softly behind him as they moved on. He ran on, eventually catching up to Kazuya and patting him on the back lightly, sighing lightly as he relaxed for a moment. "Your uncle's here? Let's take care of him quickly before he gets to say any mean stuff like that girl earlier, kay?" He raised a thumb up to Kazuya, smirking like he saw people do in the movies when trying to reassure someone. "If we beat him, he's gonna say something positive that will make you happy, right?"

And so, Charles followed after Kazuya, with Mako probably tagging along after them or something. He didn't care much. The tension was sensible, even to him. This was stressing Kazuya out, but perhaps it was meant to do that. Whatever the case, they had went through more than enough trouble to get to Kazuya's uncle so quitting wasn't an option. Kazuya seemed to feel the same way. Otherwise he wouldn't have entered the block. Now it was up to them to back him up! ... again! Charles was ready for a fight.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 am

"Piece of cake" Mako said, cracking her knuckles. Indeed, although that it was a hell a lot of shadows, Mako was surprised that they defeated them in one shot. "Now that the shadows are taken care of. Let's beat your uncle's ass up" she said before following Kazuya into the block where his uncle stands.

Stats:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:26 pm

When Kazuya walked through, they would see an older man, sitting back in an alleyway and watching the group closely. Kazuya would recognize him instantly as his uncle, that took him in when he went astray in his life. Toshiro Kurashiki looked at him, a crack across his chest and smirked. "Hmph....I suppose you would show up. You have a habit for being where you aren't wanted. Fine then, I took you in, I can easily take you out," he said, stepping forward and grabbing a soaked blade from the rain, assuming a stance standard in kendo practice. "You have done nothing for yourself after what happened. Have you ever realized what happened to you after your parents died? I worked for you, and you repaid me with nothing. Fine then, I shall give you my own repayment."

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Tumblr_naset6GJ6k1tg9k31o1_500

PvS Combat Has Begun

Toshiro Kurashiki:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:20 am

He's here and the negative words again. Kazuya can't help it, although it was a fake, it still hurted his feelings. "I don't know if I was a burden to you but im still thankful that you're my uncle. You are my mom's brother and you're the only family I have. I gave you love, isn't that enough? Love is the only thing I can repay to you after all you've done to me, it's the least that I can do. Love is irreplaceable and expensive, it was hard to get but it costs more than a diamond" he said emotionally. He then swiftly charged at his uncle, doing the combo he learned himself. "I even learned the Escrima Combo, isn't that great?" he asked although he is expecting a negativw answer.

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)   Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Unwound Future (Prime Awakening)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next