Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Tsk. Fine, fine, whatever. ''How classy of you.'', he would remark towards Rita first, opting to leave it be after that. He didn't feel like dragging it out. It didn't even feel worth it if that was the kind of response he was going to get. It just made him go blank. With that, he would glance towards Rin. Hm. So, everyone at this table spoke Japanese then? He wasn't even surprised, really...but he hadn't expected this either. He did not speak it when she was around yet. She had no way of knowing whether he'd understand, aside from making an assumption. Either that, or she didn't really care whether he caught the meaning of her words or not. But then..why even say them? He was failing to find logic in this one. But that was kind of normal by now. ''Very well then.'', he would respond simply. He figured she couldn't have really expected a response either way. Unless she could tell he spoke it. And there wasn't really any proof. He didn't have a Japanese accent either. Far from it, actually.

With that said and done, he would return to his listening. Until DJ brought up the machine subject again. Why did they like it so much? He wasn't getting it. And he didn't even get to say anything before Rita interrupted his thoughts...and turned it completely into something else. Dear God. Where is this conversation even going. His head was starting to hurt already. And androids, really? That shouldn't be a big bother. Eh. At the very least, it was something he could comment on, if nothing else. ''This is going completely away from what I mentioned before...but fine, I suppose.'', he would shake his head slightly. ''As for those kinds of machines? Yes, Rita, androids that can summon Personas exist. I know that well. One of my old teammates is a robot, and he is quite a good fighter. As far as I know, they are made exactly for the purpose of wielding that power...in cases there aren't enough humans to do it. Or something like that. I've met another one too, but I am not sure whether that one has a Persona or not. Haven't asked him.'', he would frown a little. ''I am not sure whether it is a good idea to tinker with them. They may be only machines...but considering how I know one personally...they do have a personality as well. Unless you have a sharp eye, you won't be able to tell they aren't human that easily. It's not the same as poking into a machine that has no care. These androids...they do not have actual human feelings, but they seem to emulate them quite well. It would almost be like messing around with a real person. Though, if they allow you, I guess it is a thing.'' He wasn't sure whether someone like Alphonse would just be okay with some mechanic poking into his structure. It wasn't that simple with machines on that level. He would shift in his seat a little. ''That aside...I remember hearing that in the other San Malarus, andorids are quite common. And since it is a highly technological place, they might be more developed than the ones you can meet in our world. But that is just a guess. I only know this info from someone else, not personal experience. They don't seem to mean harm however. At least the ones I know of so far. Though, I guess they could be made to be evil..?'', he would shrug slightly. It was up to them as to what conclusion they made from this.

He would pass over the rest, not really having much to say, until it came to...future plans, apparently? He would look at Rita contemplatively. ''Well, there's Malstu. After that, I do not know yet. I am not really keen on going somewhere to fight alone, and most people are busy doing their own things. I will decide later. Either that, or I'll look around on our side.'' He wasn't the type to plan ahead. Not really. He decided what to do depending the current outlook, and what seemed to be more viable at the moment. He could have said something specific, but chances were he would end up doing something else entirely once the time came. He had no reason to keep commited, due to the fact that he would be on his own, apparently.

''Right...'', he would say with a light snort, in response to Rita's apparent encouragement about teamwork. Well, he was fairly fine with the part about going wherever. At least he didn't have to worry about anyone whining that he wasn't sticking around with the team all the time. The rest...he would have to see later. He wouldn't judge teamwork so early. He wasn't team oriented to begin with. He liked having his independence in things. For many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:06 pm

It seemed the tension between Shaku and DJ was calming down as apologizes were passed and what not. As that small storm passed, Oki released the tension within in itself as it focused on Rita for a moment as she spoke of the angel’s sensing abilities. As she spoke, the being would take off its hat allowing its unruly hair to flop over one eye. It seriously needed a haircut, but it was always a bit to nerve wrecked to do itself and paying for the luxury was kind of a no-no at the moment, but that was a tale for another day.

As it clipped its hat to a hook on its belt, it would let out a low hum of thought as it pointed its fork upward.

“That is a possibility; however, I cannot shake the feeling that the two nutcases are attached the whole thing quite deeply. Maybe they are aiming to complete their own form of a Wish or Reason. If this is so then…perhaps corruption is the way to achieve whatever twisted goal they have,” Oki said before leveling its eyes with the silverhead once more. “So many doors of possibility. Hopefully we do not get to lost within them, no?” Oki finished with a smile before becoming silent once more as DJ brought up the machine subject again.

As she did, Oki gave her look of admiration. It wasn’t everyday it found another tinkerer around. How lovely! However, despite this Oki would pay attention to the information going around. They were speaking of androids with the ability to summon persona. Hrmm…was that like the guy it had met when it went to hang out with Jack? Had to be…and it appeared Shaku knew one or two similar. Huh. The being wondered as the conversation went on if any of these androids had ever bumped into one another? Hmmm. It was a curious thing indeed; however, Oki pushed the wandering thought aside as it listened to the data floating around. Shaku seemed to think it unwise to mess with such a being. Too human he said…and to be honest having met one itself the being had to agree with that. Being a tinker of various things, but in particular clockwork, Oki knew without even cracking open the one it had met that digging into the guy would be unwised. Hrmmm….maybe Jack knew how they worked. Perhaps if needed Oki would ask him.

As that subject went by, Oki attention was drawn to DJ spoke. She asked it to trust her. That she had some allies that could go with her. Well that made things a bit better…but still…an angel was nothing to scoff at. Still at her smile Oki couldn’t help, but nod as it gave her a lopsided smile back.

“Okay. Oki will trust you then,” it said in sisterly tones and then its attitude shifted as DJ offered to share her fruit with it. It was simply too much. It took every ounce of energy to not jump up and down in joy, so instead with that energy, it leaned over and hugged DJ too thrilled for words.

“Thank you!!” it said in joy before calming down a bit and poking one of the smaller fruit. As it was nomming on that one, it looked over at Rita.

“Mhmm. It is nothing personal, but for this round I prefer to face the angel one-on-one. I do not expect it to change Israfel’s ways, but the meeting is something that would have to be done one way or another,” the being said to her before giving her a light nod. “Yeah. There is always hope.”

Yes… hope that even if things didn’t go well or if they ended up fighting, in the end perhaps things would turn out for the better. Either way it would face the angel of Alt Zela alone for now it would seem, but that…that was okay. It had a duty to do this. Gloomy subjects aside, Oki would grin at the next comment.

“Oh, alright then. I’ll indeed come back to see what else we can find in this place of wonderful food,” Oki said pretty much marking the place as its new favorite spot for food for the time being before becoming distracted by the fork spinning going on; however, it was brought back to the conversation when DJ spoke about Hyde. To the words, Oki chuckled.

“Hyde scary? I cannot imagine,” Oki said highly amused he had scared anyone before it was blinking at DJ a bit confused as she mentioned something called a “girl code”. It was not so sure what that meant, but it sure did sound like she wouldn’t steal Hyde, so after a second Oki grinned happily at the agreement.

“Yes. Yes,” it would say before getting a cherry from the bowl. It would leave the fruit on its fork for a moment examining it a bit before popping it in its mouth. The being was enjoying the fruit quite a bit, but would reopen its eyes when it heard Rita speak.

A smirk of approval was on its lips as she seemed to be okay with the whole meeting arrangement thing.

“Very good. Very good. We will keep this in mind,” the being said before falling silent to listen to where the others would be.

Okay, so Rita and Shaku were going to Malstu and DJ to Standasen, but after all that Shaku was in the dark as to what he would do afterwards. Or rather he did not wish to reveal his hand. To this, Oki narrowed its eyes at the man as it considered something.

“Perhaps Oki will ask Shaku for favor if he not be busy when we come back then,” Oki said to the other before falling quiet once more in thought before looking at Rita and DJ when they spoke about being careful and team work. To this Oki would close its eyes as it shook its head. A faint amused smile was on its face as this team thing seemed to be settled for now.

“Alright then,” was all Oki would say in response to it all as it wondered just where Fate would take them on these paths.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:40 pm

H-Huh? Well... That was a sudden jump of subjects... She hadn't really thought androids would come into the mix with... Like, shadow machines or something. But, um... That was cool at least. Robots with persona~! Bet they always looked cool. Never a flaw. That'd be a sight though... Robots fighting alongside humans. But, uhm... Sharaku was right in that regard... Even if their emotions weren't real... That was cruel too even consider touching them... Even if they allowed it...

"... O-Oh... Yes." the DJ said towards Sharaku, actually surprised that the man spoke Japanese. Going off looks alone, Sharaku didn't seem very Japanese... Going off his voice, nope to that too. Honestly, she was just hoping to say sorry without him saying something in return... But, oh well... It didn't matter as long as the two where okay now... And Rita didn't hit them again... She'd probably get mad...

"... As far as androids that can summon persona, it really depends on the tech used for them. If it's something I've never seen before, it could be an issue but... With what I'm accustomed too, I could at the least figure a few things out... Though, I would rather focus on these machines rather than androids, frankly put. If I'm taken too one, I can try my best too see how it ticks." the DJ said with a light nod of her head, hoping her input was enough. She had been to her mother's labs in Japan before... She had even worked as a manager at one of them for a summer... She was accustomed to tech in many forms... Cars, computers, and actual robots... Though, not ones that can summon persona... More like the ones they used in space... But that was helpful in and of itself, right?

"Of course, Oki. Pfft, I'd share my house with you if it wasn't a rental." the DJ said with a light laugh, hugging Oki back gently before sitting back in her seat, a light smile played across her lips. Though, it seemed the meeting was coming to an end after the fruit was done, a light tilt of her head as she listened to Rita. She seemed like she was trying really hard in trying to be a good leader... Kinda funny, really... But something told the DJ not to tease this one... It might end in blood, eh heh...

"Yah, mhm! Teamwork, yo~!" the DJ said with a light nod of her head, crossing her arms as she hummed lightly. Standasen was going to be a pain... But she'd find that angel and come back with some really useful info, yo! Just you wait and see~!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:06 pm

The talk of Primordials was intriguing, but if nothing else, it was getting into speculation territory... as mainly everything else was, so that was fine. "Hm, well, the only way we'll know for sure is by finding them, I suppose. I agree that Ananke and Thesis seem to have their own desire, though. What that is, though... I have no idea." Rita shrugged. There wasn't really much indication of a specific thing those two wanted. Ananke seemed to just want destruction, Thesis... no clue.

"Hmm..." To the talk of androids, however, she had nothing to say. Perhaps it was her love for humanity that made her think like she did but... she was very prejudiced about such beings. A machine made to emulate a human... it didn't sit right with her. That was all she'd be able to think of them as, machines... They had a point, but it was awkward to her. With that, she'd simply sigh and nod to the subject.

"Alright, Oki-san. As long as you're careful, I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck." Rita spoke with a smile. She really did trust the people around the table, at least for this. Perhaps not as much as someone like, say... Lia, but they were good companions nevertheless. She was sure each of them could handle their own investigation.

"Well then, you have a reason to come back alive from Zela, then. If you're dead, you can't exactly come get more food from Kitty, now can you?" She'd chuckle and say such in a joking tone, but it was meant as encouragement. Well, it was a tad... dark. But it did make sense, and it was more meant to boost Oki's morale for their own mission.

"Well, at least we all have some sort of idea of what to do. Sharaku, if something comes up, I'll give you a call since you're the most likely to be free. For now, though, we should all exchange phone numbers with each other... well, I guess Rin and Oki-san with I so we can all communicate freely with each other. Fair enough?" Once again, the silvernette brought out her phone, flipping it up and activating the automatic exchange feature on it. It was a phone from Japan, though, which made it a slight bit more advanced when it came to that technology. If anyone had infrared on their cellphones, though, it'd work. If it didn't work for either Rin or Oki, she'd write her number in a blank text message and show it to them, whoever.

"Does anyone else have anything to add? If not, I think we all have our objectives set and are mostly caught up with everything. Nothing comes to mind for me, at least." Leaning back on her chair, Rita closed her eyes, waiting for replies. If nothing else was to be said, then this meeting was basically over, and she wouldn't stop anyone from leaving if they so wished. After all, they had their goals in order now, right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Hm. Sharaku would just lean against the table a bit, poking his fork into the food. Hmm, alright? ''Well, of course they are connected to this. Otherwise, the Angels wouldn't be trying to stop them.'', he'd state nonchalantly, commenting towards the Primordial talk for the first time. Now that the talk was dying out, it was easier for him to settle on what to say. He would turn to DJ with a thin smile. Was it bad that he found her reaction amusing? He was a little cranky over Rita thinking this was meant to be a conflict still, but he was used to people taking it the wrong way. He didn't know about Rin, but he was never trying to make this into an actual argument to begin with, so he found that hit uncalled for. She was being a bit too uptight for her own good. Just because they were at a 'meeting', it didn't mean nothing outside of it could be said. They weren't some stoic businessmen in suits that were extra serious, were they? If she could make some jokes, what was the problem with exchanging a few opinions? Oh yes, he did not like lame conflict either, but that was not what he wanted out of that. Not really. ''Yes indeed.'', he would chuckle faintly. He wasn't sure what exactly she was addressing by a yes, but he would go along for now.

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 OaNalqU

He would look between the rest for a moment. So, why the interest in machine and android talk...when eveyone was just quiet or 'Hmm' about it now? He wasn't really getting it. Ah well. He would probably die of old age before figuring these things out. He would just raise an eyebrow. ''So much interest for nothing in the end.'' Sure, DJ commented, but she would rather some normal machines anyway. That aside, he had nothing to say to the rest. Those topics were going completely past him right now. If Oki really wanted to risk that much, it wasn't his call. They would just think he was butting in if he said something anyway.

''Perhaps so.'', he would state simply, when both Oki and Rita spoke about him being free and helping things. He would not give a certain answer to this. He prefered to keep his ends loose when he could. Unless he had a certain goal in mind, he didn't want to commit to an action too early on. He still had Malstu to go. A lot could change until after it. No point in hims signing up for something else already. Not yet. Since the rest already all had his number, he had nothing to add.

''Not really. I wouldn't start anything random right now, and I do not have any idea as to what anyone might want to hear.'' Anything to add? Eh, he was sure there were things they did not talk about yet, but that was too vague of a question. He'd rather be asked something more exact, otherwise he did not have much to answer. What would he say, everything there is? That said and done, he would keep poking at his food for now. He would leave a little later, perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:20 pm

"Yeah…they are a bit of hard nuts to crack, aren’t they?” Oki said before biting on the fork in thought about Ananke and Thesis. If they were like the angels and had their own Wish…then what would occur should everyone fail to stop them? Hrm…its mind would begin to wander and then Shaku’s voice was distracting it. Green eyes would look calmly at the other as it continued to nom on the fork a bit.

“True…” it said around the fork before taking it out and pointing the item at Shaku. “Or maybe they simply like to screw with our heads. Not sure about Thesis, but Ananke was just enough off his rocker to make that almost valid and we thought we were...how it goes? Cray cray, yes?” Oki said tapping the side of its head with its free hand and giving the other the first gentle smile it had given him this whole meeting. It seemed that whatever tension Oki had held before when it came to Shaku was gone and it was resorting back to its regular ways with the guy.

The being would study the other for a bit more before it would pay slight attention to the machine conversation. DJ said she might be able to figure the androids out? Huh.

“That be an interesting trait. How’d you learn that?” Oki said its curiosity getting it off topic; however, Shaku’s words would cause it to look back at him as it tilted its head one way and then the other as it processed what he was said.

“Hmmm. Nothing and then something. Perspective, no,” Oki said with a Cheshire like grin not really looking for an answer or argument as it simply stated its conclusion to the analysis of words. There was no rhyme or reason to what Oki did. It just did it what it did simply because that was Oki. Speaking of distractions when DJ hugged it back and made its comment, Oki only beamed even more as it squeezed her a bit tighter. She was such a doll! Honestly, it really did appreciate that, but digression and distractions aside, Oki’s attention would turn back to Rita as she wished it luck and even gave it incentive to come back to the realm of the living.

“That is very kind of you and you are quite right. I wouldn’t be able to indulge in such wonderfulness if I got broken beyond repair,” the being said with an easy chuckle understanding the joke despite the gloomy subject it revolved around. Oki didn’t plan on dying so easily, but then again…it was no telling what Fate had in store for it. Still…it did not wish too worry the others with such thoughts, so it kept the gloom and doom bit to itself.

In any case, things seemed to be settled and Shaku seemed to be the go to man if anything else came up. Interesting, but as long as Sharaku wasn’t complaining, Oki would say nothing to object to that. Besides it was not like Shaku was agreeing to anything anyway with that perhaps he said, so any future plans would simply be played by ear. Fair enough to Oki.

When it came to phone numbers, Oki blinked as it pulled out its turquoise colored phone and after a few button clicks found its number and gave it to whoever needed it. Shaku was not included in this giving as the man already had its number.

Once that was settled the question of more data or what not was brought up and to this, Oki simply shook its head. There was indeed nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 pm

So, the meeting was over? That was okay, at the least. It just meant it was time to go find an angel all on her own. She'd be an asset to this team! Just you wait and see! Though, it'd be dangerous... The DJ doubted anything totally wrong would happen! At the very least, she'd just have to make sure that didn't happen.

"Mhm. Next time we meet, I'll have met an angel~! We'll make these islands safe, yah?" the DJ said with a smile, nodding as the conversations died down. She didn't have much else to say... Though, it didn't matter. Hopefully she'd get to see one of those machines too... That'd be nice. But now It was time to go and do things, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:53 pm

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 180px-JudgementCard

The group now with plans in mind begin to set out on their goals. But what does that mean for them? What will come of it in the future...?

The Guardians of Humanity Judgement social link has ranked up...

Everyone's social link has ranked up with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4