Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] Empty
PostSubject: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:21 pm

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] OD0uBpZ

"Agh, haven't ridden on the train in a while... boats are a lot more comfortable, that's for sure." Rita stretched as she got off the train station along with her companion, looking at the city in front of her. It had been a long time since she was in San Malarus, that was for sure, though that was to be expected, since she now both lived and worked in Penecia. Honestly, Rita needed to go out more.

"Hey, Sharaku, how often do you come to San Malarus? I have to say, I missed this place." Even though she enjoyed the urban town, today wasn't meant to be simply sightseeing, she had an objective, of course... the silvernette had already told Sharaku who else was coming, she just needed to hope they were available. After all, he had their numbers, no?

"Let's wait for the rest at that place I told you about. I've been there once or twice and it was amazing, I'm sure you'll like it too. Shame I didn't have more time to go there yet." Rita put on a regular smile, walking in a very different attire from what she usually wore... though it did look good. To compliment the look, she even straightened her hair this morning... at least it looked good, Rita definitely wasn't used to something like this. Once Sharaku had given her the okay, she'd start to walk, hopefully with him next to her so she could lead the way to where they were meeting.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:52 pm

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] VWzMQqV

''Boats take much longer though. At least from my experience.'' Which was just utterly boring at times. Besides, Sharaku didn't really find the train uncomfortable. Still better than a crowded bus, in all honesty. At any rate, as long as the vehicle got where it was needed, it didn't matter as much. He would blink a little, looking towards Rita when she asked about visiting San Malarus. Well. ''Fairly often, actually. I'm not extremely fond of big crowds, and Penecia tends to have them often enough due to being a tourist island. Besides, I usually have enough time to hang wherever when I'm not busy working with this mess.'' Always staying at one place was not very entertaining.

''I suppose so. I just hope they won't take long if they plan on coming around, or I might fall asleep there.'', he would state with a faint smile, as he made to follow her. He couldn't really say whether the two would show up. He did call them as Rita wanted, telling them she wanted to meet and all, but he couldn't force them to come over. Hopefully they would. And if not, he could always just take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:06 pm

When Oki had woken up and stretched within the tent that it had been using for the last few days since the shop had gotten burnt down, the being was prepared for another day of wandering, finding information and what not until it need to set up camp again to rest later that night. It wasn’t quite sure where his sister and her friend had hidden since the incident and kind of didn’t worry too much. If anyone could survive a fire, Sky was one of the folk to do it and the being was pretty sure she would take of care of her friend in the process.

In any case, Oki was on its own now more agitated than anything that some nutcase had dared to attack the shop...shortly after all the drama it had been through as of late. The being assumed that it was something to do with Sky, but for the moment had no solid evidence to fight her over it and to be honest…it had bigger fish to fry. So waking up and going about its usual ritual of cleaning up and clearing out camp, it would take Oki about an hour to finish all it needed to do.

Once done the being slung the pack it had with it on its back to move on. It lived a nomadic life now having enough money to survive off of and ways of making more if it needed to. It wasn’t that Oki couldn’t settle back in a place. It had enough savings and back up help to get the shop back up, but rather it wouldn’t settle back down. With the chaos of the world getting worse daily, this nomadic life made it easier to move and stay more or less hidden from enemies on all sides.

It worked in that regard, but also worked against the being since it was always alone with its thoughts. The being was still gloomy about having to break up with Hyde due to this insanity. It hoped the guy was doing alright. It was pretty sure it was a hard blow, but….it had to be done. Had to...

Shaking its head lightly, to try to push back the pain, the being drifted from its hiding spot and back out into the streets looking for a café to grab a drink and check its phone. It took only a few moments to find a spot it was looking for and slip in. Ordering a cup of tea, the being settled into a little booth by an outlet and plugged in the phone for a bit. It had planned to just drink the tea and let the phone charge a bit before leaving. It…honestly didn’t need food right now or so it thought.

In any case, two cups of tea later and the warm sensation from the drinks in its belly, Oki would grab what was its own and packing it away before drifting over to the counter to pay for the drinks and leave a tip. Once done there, the being drifted out of the café, prepared to go somewhere, when it felt its phone vibrate and blinked.

Pausing to pull out the item of its pocket, the being blinked lightly at the message icon before clicking it. It was a message from Shaku? Oh was he finally going to come to tea or rather a tea house in this case? Well not exactly. Green eyes read the text there.

So the silver head from the circus was with him and wanted itself and DJ to meet them where? Oki frowned at the name of the place. It did not recognize the name even though this island had been home for many years. Maybe the place was in New Town and thus overlooked. In any case, the being sent a text back to Sharaku saying it would be glad to come, but needed directions to the location.

After that, it began to walk as it searched its phone directory wondering if it had DJ’s number. It knew she was easily lost, so maybe if Oki could find her, it could bring her to the place or if not it would pray she too would ask for directions and not get lost assuming she got the message that is.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:30 pm

And pose, another pose, and another pose... And, woo, photo shoot done! The record was finally coming to a close and so record art had to be done of the DJ for the album cover. It was kinda really tedious for the DJ to just stand there for a few hours just being photographed... Especially in the clothes she was wearing... They weren't bad, just... Weird feeling was all. The DJ was more used to her own style and having someone pick an outfit out for her just felt odd...

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] Hx2rj6G

Regardless, the DJ sighed and walked out of the photo shop, taking out her phone and looking around idly. She had been sent the clothes this morning and was now stuck in them until she got home to Lunapa... Woo...~ Eh, it wasn't like the DJ had plans or anything super important to do... Actually, she just needed to find a store that sold water for the trip back home... Um, where was a gas station or store when you needed one...?

Though, it seems what few plans the DJ had where soon interrupted due to a call and a text message later. So, DJ was invited to meet the group that repelled ol' Blood Bag plus Sharaku? Seemed like a party! The DJ agreed and texted Oki back she knew where the place was... At least, she hope she did... After all, Google Maps was created for a reason... Eh, oh well... What was the worst that could happen!?

"So... It's over this-a-way! Onward!" she said to herself before walking forward, letting Calvin know she'd be going out with some friends for the afternoon. He'd hopefully not mind... Hopefully... Oh well, the DJ was her own person! She could do her own thing if she wanted too! Yah! Fight the power!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:23 am

"Ah, I don't really care about time most of it anyways, as long as I'm comfortable. I dunno what it was with my seat, but it just... didn't feel right." Rita put a hand to her shoulder, rubbing it lightly. She could understand how someone would prefer a train to a boat, and the sights during the ride did look pretty... like, seriously, for hell's sake, they were underwater, so it wasn't all bad.

"Really? I see. Penecia normally is pretty crowded, I have to say... but honestly, ever since a few days ago, things have just been looking grim. I've never seen the streets emptier..." The silvernette shook her head, though, dismissing a frown and putting her smile back on. They were doing what they needed to do now, at least, so that was good. Best to focus on the matter at hand instead of being hung up on where you failed.

"Hah, you and I both. It's actually pretty quiet where we're going so taking a nap there is pretty much heavenly. Customers are passive too, and the employees are always on the lookout, so it's a safe spot. Have to say, if I weren't busy with the circus most of the time, I'd make it my second home." She chuckled to herself, noting what the restaurant was like. It actually wouldn't be too long before they got there, but it would at least take a while, since it was... close but not extremely close to the San Malarus station. At least they could take a nap if they were there too long!

(OoC: Rita will be reaching the meeting place with Sharaku next post and they're pretty much the closest to it out of everyone, except maybe Oki, so I suggest using the next round to meet up or something.)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:08 am

Ah. ''You can always file a complaint.'' Sharaku would comment with a faint smirk. He hadn't noticed anything wrong with the seats, but you never know. Then again, he probably wouldn't have cared either way. He wasn't in the mood to pick at useless problems such as an uncomfortable seating in a train. Maybe if the ride was to be a long one, but it hadn't been, so whatever.

Well, true to an extent. There weren't as many people out and about as before. Not after that incident with Ananke. On the other hand..''Can't argue with that. It could still be worse, however. There wouldn't be anyone out on the streets if Penecia happened to end up the same as the school and Malstu had. Which is always a possibility.'' Wasn't it? There was no saying which place Thesis would go after next...and as long as she was out and about, she would continue. And they didn't seem to be fast enough to both deal with the current ones, and also prevent any further destructions. The school was barely done with, and another island already fell. Sadly, they didn't have the speed of light to deal with everything. On top of that, not everyone could do it...and out of those who could, some were doing other things.

He would smile thinly. ''Good to know. Though, I normally don't take naps outside. I'm just not getting enough sleep lately.'', he would shake his head. ''That aside, however, what all do you want to talk about once we all get there?'' He figured there would be a lot of it, considering that someone like the DJ girl was coming, and she was rather clueless. Still, it would be good to at least know pointers.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:11 pm

A text later, Oki found that DJ was on her way. Hoping she would not get lost on the way, Oki heard the familiar beep of the text message and looked down to see that Sharaku had answered. Ah, that little shop! The one it meant to go to way back when, but kept getting distracted by --

Oh, look! It was the flower lady and her collection of odd paintings! Yup! Just like that, Oki veered from its path and went over to the small booth where the rather friendly and oddly dressed lady was. Recognizing Oki, the woman smiled and easily started a conversation which revolved around the flowers and paintings. Intrigued by the chat, Oki was easily knocked off task as it fell into the deep study of the flowers and then the pictures themselves. The booth owner did not mind the being handling the delicate paintings knowing well enough that Oki was careful with her items.

As Oki was pondering a small photo of a lady sitting on the ceiling of a room serving tea below, Oki was on the edge of starting a new conversation with the owner, but instead saw something out of the corner of its eye.

Distracted by the movement, Oki looked up from the painting and saw DJ dressed in an unusual style walking passed the area. The being smirked and was about to excuse itself easily enough to say hi; however, the casual goodbye came a more panicked one as the being remembered that both itself and DJ needed to meet with Shaku and the silverhead at the food shop!

With the task back in hand, Oki bowed apologetically to the woman for cutting their chat short promising to catch up next round. With that hasty goodbye out of the way, Oki headed through the crowds and towards DJ before falling in step next to her.

"Why hello, DJ. How are you today?" Oki said as it glanced over to the girl with a big smile making sure to make its presence known, but also trying to appear to be casual. Yeah. No need to give its almost blunder away.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Eesh... The DJ had forgot all about the literal armies of crowds that resided within San Malarus... If she had remembered it was the condensed, she would have called a taxi or had Mallory pick her up... Eh, she could manage though... Maybe rent a scooter? Where would one find one at though...? Eh... With out Mally, the DJ was as good as lost... Thank goodness for Google Maps though!

The DJ continued with the flow of the crowd, sighing lightly as she slowly approached the designated meeting place. It wasn't an easy task trying to get there... Ya know? Tedious too... Egh, these people where getting really annoying too... Couldn't they let the DJ breath or something? Eugh... Though, wait what?

"Huh? Oki?" the DJ said as she turned her head. Sure enough, there was Oki walking beside her as if they'd been walking together for a while now. Huh... Wow, who'd have guessed one could be so sneaky? Though... They where in a giant crowd...

"Oh oh! Oki! How are ya? Doin' good?" the DJ asked as she staved off wanting to hug her friend. It would kinda be silly too stop walking with this crowd here... Let alone to stop and hug someone... They'd probably get yelled at... Heh heh... Oh, but um... The shop was right over there, right?

"Um... Oki, this way, aight?" the DJ said as she'd go and grab their hand before moving through the crowd. She huffed as she continued walking against the crowd until the two would arrive at the door step of the shop. Eugh... That wasn't easy... Like, at all... Could they, like, not leave until rush hour was over with? Regardless, once the two where out of the crowd, the DJ'd go and hug the Oki. Hugs where in order at a time like this, no?

"Okay okay! So! Do ya know if the gent and Rita are here yet?" the DJ asked as she pulled away from Oki, tilting her head lightly to the side. It'd be quite a bothersome occurrence to walk into the restaurant with out the other two people here... Though, it'd be interesting...? The DJ wasn't going to push her luck though... Might as well wait for them if they hadn't already arrived.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:18 am

"Well, maybe I could. I'm guessing it was just my seat, really, so I should at least report that something was wrong with it. Ah well, next time." It wasn't like they had the time to go back now, there was stuff that they had to do... Rita'd keep that seat in mind so she never sat there again, though, that was for damn sure.

"...oh no. Don't even joke about that. If it ever reached Penecia, I'd make my way inside through force... no way would I let my home be destroyed..." It seemed this conversation took a bit of a turn, as Rita frowned, shaking her head. There were too many things she had to keep safe in Penecia, the least of her worries being her apartment. When you had someone you actually wanted to protect, material things meant nothing to you anymore...

"Well, in a restaurant is technically inside... though, if you're not getting enough sleep, maybe you should do something about that. If you're not rested, you're not at your best, so I won't bring you along." The silvernette would stick her tongue out and wink. While this looked jokey, Rita was serious and actually pretty worried, she much preferred someone to be able to sleep than force themselves to stay awake when they couldn't.

To Sharaku's next point, though... "Well... everything. Whatever anyone knows, I want to talk about it. I dunno how much I can share, but I can help design a plan for what we should do after this... There's a lot on our plate, but I know we can get through it. It's what makes us human." That being said, it seemed that the restaurant appeared right in front of the pair, no-one in the vicinity, as was to be expected. The sign at the top of the door cleanly read 'Paradise' in stylish handwriting. "Regardless, though, should we go in?" Rita walked over to the door, pushing it as she entered. Should Sharaku follow, they'd both be greeted with an excited greeting from what appeared to be a cat-like puppet with big diamond-like eyes peering from behind the counter.

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] WIMIQtL

The place seemed reasonable enough, and while it did advertise itself as a ramen shop, it was... hard to find suitable locations for it in a European-based region, so it looked more like a cafe restaurant more than an actual Japanese-styled ramen shop. It still felt cozy, though, with a few other customers strewn around. It wasn't too crowded either, which felt fairly fancy all in all.

"Good morning, Neko-tan. It's been a while, hasn't it?" In perfect Japanese, Rita responded to the cat-like entity, which seemed to vanish behind the counter only to be replaced by another being... though it seemed like it was quite a similar one at that.

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] SjkAhW4

"Ah, Rita-dono, welcome back, nyan~" The girl that appeared seemed cheerful to see the two come into the place, and smiled as she spoke back to Rita in the same Japanese tone. Everyone else in the restaurant didn't seem to bat an eye, as if it was a perfectly normal occurrence... which it was, in truth. It seemed that the owner still recognized the silvernette even when she's been absent for quite some time. Well, around the area, it's a rumor that this particular person never forgets a face, name or location and, despite their looks, they had quite the wit behind them. Rita knew this perfectly well from their interactions previously, really.

Walking from behind the counter up to the pair, the girl bowed in a very Japanese manner, switching her speaking style to a more American accent while she actually spoke English. "Ah, I see you brought a friend, nya. Welcome to Paradise, the place where even the Gods feast, nya~ I'll be your waitress today, nya, you can call me Kristina, or just Kitty, as friends like to call me." Presenting herself to Sharaku, Kitty quickly lead the pair to a table, figuring that Rita would have liked the same table she had already used in the previous visits to Paradise. Honestly, the silvernette was actually rather curious to see Sharaku's reaction to the waitress, if he had any, and the small smirk posted on her face seemed to indicate that clearly as she looked at him once they were seated.

Last edited by Ri-tan on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:49 am

Ahn? To be honest, Sharaku wasn't truly serious with the complaint comment. Or at the very least, he had not expected Rita to take it seriously. Ah well. It was her call. Maybe there was something actually wrong with that seat for real. What did he know? He hasn't been sitting in the exact same space she had. ''Didn't think you'd take the suggestion seriously. But I suppose you could actually do it.'', he would remark in a laidback tone, keeping his sight on the path ahead of them.

He would furrow his brows momentarily. ''I wasn't really joking. Just saying that it could very well happen. Two islands already fell to it. More might be on the line. Afterall, the cause of it is still running free..'' He got her point yes, though he had just been stating the fact. Nothing more, nothing less in the end. Thesis was still somewhere around, so any island could follow in Zela's and Malstu's footsteps at any time. That was something that they had to take into account regardless of how they felt about the places. He wouldn't enjoy getting kicked out of his place either, but he knew it was a possibility that was looming over the horizon.

He would chuckle tiredly. ''I meant outside, as in anywhere that is not my apartment. I don't like sleeping in public places, that's for sure.'', he would elaborate, before shaking his head. ''And I'm not sure what to do about that as of yet. But...it's not that bad right now. I do sleep, just not as much as I used to. My attention span isn't being affected yet though, so I am not going to do badly. Not unless this gets worse..which I hope it won't.'' And he sure did. He had never been the type to sleep in and such, but he still liked his sleep. It was one of the rare times when you didn't have to think about all that mess. Well, theoretically.

He would hum faintly. ''Then this will be a long day. A lot has happened already.'' Which meant the talk would be a long one, if she really wanted to address all things. That said, he would follow silently, observing the so called restaurant with a neutral look, though he'd raise an eyebrow at the cat..thing? Okay? And he hadn't even known that they spoke Japanese in restaurants here. Then again, it wasn't like it mattered to him.

He didn't really understand what this was all about though. Weird people much? He would blink at the girl as she gave an introduction. ''A pleasure to meet you, I suppose.'' Well, what else was he supposed to say? Though...''Is speaking Japanese here a normal thing....?'', he'd ask offhandedly, as they walked to the table. It really wasn't something he saw around...then again, most people he knew didn't speak it to begin with. Eh. He would turn to Rita as they sat down, giving her a sort of deadpan look. ''Are all people here strange?'', he'd ask somewhat flippantly.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Oki walked next to DJ with ease, the girl thankfullynot jumping or overreacting to its presence. In fact, she seemed to come out of a focused thought or something as she turned and greeted the being in a calm fashion by its name. Oki simply nodded in confirmation to its name and then chuckled lightly as the girl became her usual self once more. She didn’t jump on the being this time which was good considering they were in a flood of people now….and anything that could either stop or knock the pair over would definitely cause some unnecessary chaos. So the being continued to walk easily avoiding people as it kept up with DJ.

“I am alive,” Oki said cheerfully hiding with the action and words just how hard life had been at the moment. What with the shop being burned down, the break up with Hyde and even the disagreements on certain things in life with Shaku potentially harming their friendship all mixed into a pot of “greatness” all topped with a nice serving of what the hell?

Yeah…life was complicated for sure, but the being did not want to worry anyone, so it kept its happy appearance up as it continued to move with DJ.

“How about you?” it asked as it shifted its bag to its left side to avoid whacking people with the items hanging on it too much. Did the move work? Not really, but hey at least it gave them a small space on one side to move in without worrying about the crowds. In any case, things were going more or less okay until DJ grabbed Oki’s hand and pulled it through the crowds in the direction of said shop. Caught off guard by the action, Oki would stumble forward a bit before simply following like a child being led by a parent through the sea of people that sought to separate them.

Once they had made it to their location, Oki was released only to have to handle a hug which it was not exactly prepared for. Running off of instinct, Oki caught the DJ in its arms and hugged her back more on fear out of her falling rather than a greeting. Still, the instinct came off natural enough, so about time the two separated Oki’s slightly scattered thoughts had calmed as it was asked a question.

It would look up at DJ for moment and then look back at the shop’s sign. They were definitely in the right place, but from out here Oki could not see if Shaku or the silverhead had made it.

“Hmmm…Let’s go see,” Oki said opening the door for DJ and then following her in. Once inside, Oki scanned the area for Shaku and the silverhead, but from its position at the door it could not see them.

"Hrmm...I don't see either and trust us Shaku is too tall to miss," Oki said as it took another step in to try and get a better view of the place.

Last edited by Deshi on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited due to translation errors of the situation.)
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

Hm hm... So, the restaurant seemed odd... Wait, was it even a restaurant? It was an odd looking store from the outside, not unpleasant, but not really resteraunty either... Did that make sense? DJ didn't quite know and only shrugged her shoulders lightly as Oki opened the door for her. She smiled down at her friend before spinning through the door with a light laugh. Eesh... These clothes didn't have much spinitude to them... Kinda lame...

"Why thank you, dear the Oki." the DJ said with a light smile before glancing around the restaurant. Wait... Wasn't it supposed to be a ramen shop...? Was it, like, European ramen...? Was that even a thing? Weren't they all about pasta and stuff? Eesh... This was a little weird to say the least...

"Um... Oh, DJ's fine, Oki. A pleasure for you to ask her how she felt, dear Oki." she said with a light curtsey towards Oki before spinning towards the tables, looking around for the gent and silvernette. It was a slightly weird place... Eh heh, especially with a cat girl here...? This wasn't, like, a neko maid bar, was it? Eh heh... Wow, who'd have guessed DJ would find herself here...

"Um... Oki? Is that a, uhm... Neko?" she asked Oki as she glanced over to the girl with a slightly stressed look on her face. Wow... Nekos... Ehm... It wasn't possible they, er, knew about that one high and drunk night, right? She wasn't even in Azores when that happened... Eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:51 pm

"It's a possibility. Reporting problems is the citizens' job, after all." Rita chuckled lightly, closing her eyes. Honestly, it was a bit hard not to be peeved at the state of the ride, but if no-one else had any complaints, that meant her problem was an anomaly, and not an actual fault. At least, from a majority's standpoint, that'd be the case.

"Well, even then... I'd rather not think about that unless absolutely necessary... I can't imagine how I'd be should Lia actually be caught in it..." There were too many things on Rita's mind, but despite all that, she couldn't ever stop considering the most important person in her life's state, no matter what was actually the main point. To her, it was like an instinct, consider all the possibilities, factor her safety into it... and then discover whether it was worth it or not. Obviously, other things factored in as well, but they were variables. It seemed that this one point always stuck out in Rita's mind.

"Well, next time, we'll meet at your apartment, then. Then you can sleep all you want while you wait." The silvernette stuck her tongue's tip out, muffling a sneaky 'hehe' sound she made. "Though, if you feel like you should get more sleep, you definitely should get more sleep. Don't make me worry, okay? I hate seeing people in a bad state, so don't let it get worse." Even though her smile was sly up until she said it, the one she put on after those words was clearly genuine. Ever since arriving in the Azores Region, Rita had grown a bit, at least up to the point where she could actually have a normal conversation with someone she really considered a friend. When she came here, this was so alien to her... this and just being around people in general, honestly. It was foreign, unnatural. Now it just felt like second nature.

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] TooCxQm

"Well, that just means everyone here will leave this place with a lot more information than they had. I hope, at least." The issue with it being long wasn't a worry of hers right now, not when they had already gotten here and set most everything up. More so, Rita was worrying about what she'd say herself. The only thing she could speak of that was new was... really, her Prime Persona. Her new power.

"A-nya, I'm glad we have such a pawlite guest, nya." Kitty smiled widely at Sharaku's greeting as she ushered them in, not breaking a sweat as she responded back in smooth, clearly transitioned Japanese. "It's customary, nya. Guests here usually have knowledge of how to speak the language, nya." Rita couldn't help but chuckle. Kitty would really only speak in Japanese if prompted to, and assumed that the guests didn't know how to speak it before anything else so she could greet them normally... well, the guests who didn't get weirded out by the cat puppet, that is. Still a fairly efficient filtering tool, all in all.

"Rita-dono, I'll bring you the usual right away, nya." With another light bow, the cat-eared waitress skipped off behind the counter just before Sharaku asked his question. "Kitty's somewhat special. She enjoys making her guests feel at home here, so she gives off a more... friendly aura than what she'd actually like. Honestly, if you met her off work, you'd probably like her too. We only really befriended each other because we were somewhat similar." The silvernette shrugged, catching the other two that were coming out of the corner of her eye. Strangely, though, she chose to say nothing, really, and just close her eyes as she waited for them, leaning onto the table while supporting her head up with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:31 pm

''I suppose so.'' Sharaku would shrug. It would be her call in the end. He had no idea whether the seat was bothersome or not. He would chuckle lightly at her comment about not thinking of the possibility. ''I see your point. It isn't as if I think of it on purpose...but it's not really possible to just pass over it when you know it may very well happen. Not what I'd want to happen, but not thinking about it doesn't make it null.'' So, it was about the same either way. Think of it or not, it can and may happen. It's perhaps better to keep it in mind anyway, just so you don't get badly surprised if it indeed happens soon.

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] Tapma4T

He would snort faintly. ''Feel free to try, but I don't think I'm that comfortable with people around. Not enough to sleep, I'd say.'' It wasn't very likely, in all honestly. Unless he was dead tired, or had a good reason to not be wary about things. ''Should is in theory. Actually do is harder. I do go sleep, but I can't always stay asleep long enough. I'm not staying up on purpose. There is no reason for me to do that.'' It would be a bit stupid of him to willingly cut on sleep in times like these, wouldn't it?

Hm. ''Maybe, maybe not. I'm sort of interested if someone will tell me something I don't know yet. But it's worth a try.'', he would give her an amused smile. He could easily assume the DJ girl didn't know much to begin with from the last meeting he had with her. Oki..he had been sort of keeping in touch with before, so he knew things. What was left was Rita herself..maybe she did some things during the time he hadn't seen her? Well, he'd see.

He would just smile at the cat girl thinly when she commented on his politeness. He wasn't sure what to make of her yet. Best wait for later judgement. ''Well, that's news to me...'', he would comment faintly, leaving it be. Eh, he could speak it, so it was okay either way for him. He would shake his head at Rita slightly. ''It's not really the friendliness...after all, if I can handle Hyde, this is nothing. I just find the cat obssession thing strange, that's all.'' It was a little overboard, no? Sure, he liked animals, but he didn't go as far as this. Or was it just for entertainment? That aside, he would turn his gaze around, taking notice of the two getting in, though, he couldn't tell much of what they were doing from the angle. Well, they should come over eventually. It wasn't as if it was hard to see him and Rita. For now, he just kept an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:58 pm

It was odd not to smile with DJ around. She was just full of energy and entertaining too boot. Whether this was all show for the girl or not was debatable, but to Oki it did not matter. The girl was enjoyable, so it would leave the feelings at that as it let the girl in the strange restaurant.

“Sure,” was the faint response to the thank you as Oki gave her soft smile and then nodded at her comment about her current status. “It is always a pleasure to here good things from friends,” Oki said with a light chuckle before falling silent as it scanned the area for Shaku or the silver head. It was briefly distracted from its hunt when DJ asked about a Neko…a word that automatically sent chills down the being’s spin even if it did try to resist it. Glancing around, but thankfully finding no cat (the girl in question had disappeared from sight), Oki would blink and look at DJ.

“N-no.I don’t see one,” Oki said and then refocusing on the search muttered. “Thank goddess for that blessing.” But whether DJ heard said mutter or not was unknown and quite frankly forgotten once Oki spotted the silver head and Shaku. Shaku was watching them. Waiting.

“Found you,” Oki said lightly with a smirk focusing on the familiar as it glanced over at DJ and spoke.

“Come on,” Oki said and then led the way to the table, resisting every urge to run and hug Shaku. It wasn’t that the being was being silly or what not. It was just highly relieved Shaku had actually shown up. After that last conversation, Oki wasn’t sure what the man thought of it. So being on its best behavior for the moment it would approach and greet the pair.

“Hello, Shaku and…” Oki’s smile would remain on its face as it looked over at the silverhead. “Rita, no? Nice to see you both again,” it said and then moving to the side would allow DJ to sit first before sitting itself.

“I hope we didn’t have you two waiting too long. How have you been?” Oki asked its tones remaining casual and relaxed as its eyes drifted from the familiar and anyalzed the unfamiliar. It knew nothing about the silverhead, but if she and Shaku came together, then perhaps she wasn’t so bad. Besides she seemed like a good leader type in that battle before, so why not get to know the strange warrior some more?

It understood this was a business discuss, but could one not be polite in the process of such a thing? Have a small bit of fun?

Status with folk at the table::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next