Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:16 pm

S-So... That neko girl left... Eh heh, yah, it'll be fine, ya know? Nothing bad'll happen as long as she stayed calm and collected, ya know? So, yah... But still, there was no way that girl knew anything about that night! R-Right...? Let's just roll with she had no flipping idea~.

"Hm hm? Ah! Okay!" the DJ said as Oki led the way to the table, the DJ skip walking behind it as she followed. It was an interesting shop as aforementioned... But it was weird with that neko girl like... Worked here... Ya know? DJ was just being weird probably... Right? Eh heh...

"Hello hello you two! How are ya both?" the DJ asked with a smile and light laugh. She sat down in the nearest seat at the table, looking around the store once more before focusing on Rita and Sharaku, a light cross of her arms as she glanced around once more.

"So... Secret plan time...?" the DJ asked with a curious tilt of her head, not quite sure what they'd actually talk about... It wasn't like she really knew much so... What was going to happen and or be said...? Hm?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 am

Rita would put a hand up to her right eye in thought, mimicking her brother's gesture for a moment. Honestly, even if Sharaku truly meant it as a worry... it was still something she didn't wish to think about. "Once this is all said and done, I'm diving into Alternate Penecia for a while... if anything, I need to find the Angel there. I'll be staying for a few days, do you want to come with me?" That was a request she could only ask of Sharaku, so if the others showed up before he could answer, Rita'd signal to him to halt the answer... matters better left private between the two.

"Fair enough, I do think sleeping should be done when you're left at rest, with no-one to bother you." She'd shrug, deviating a bit by tapping her lips. "Well, regardless, the 'should' comes before the 'try', and that leads to the 'do'. Does that make sense? Not saying you don't try, but being persistent can help in something like this." With just a shrug, Rita finished up that comment of hers. If Sharaku felt he was sleeping enough, that was fine, but if he told her he wasn't... well, all she could do was worry and reprimand him, right?

"Maybe a few tricks only a User knows?" With a light smirk, Rita snapped her finger in a motion similar to igniting a firestarter, a small ember appearing right above her thumb before she flicked it away, shaking her hand. "I know you've seen that before, but there's more to it than that... these things we can do without Personae... those without multiple ones are at a great advantage in that regard." She had started branding her solo abilities 'Human Skills' for the sake of convenience, just like her weapon was a 'Soulbound' Weapon. Better for when you were talking about something specific to just find a good term for it.

"Heh, I know, right? I was surprised the first time I came here too, but it seems that there aren't too many other people who do speak Japanese around these islands. Or maybe there are. I've been surprised once, I can be surprised again." She just chuckled to herself, leaning again on the table, her fingers interlocked to form a small holding area where she rested her chin. When the others started to come in, Rita simply opened her eyes. "I'll introduce you two later, Sharaku. This is her work uniform and attitude, trust me." Shrugging off that topic, Rita turned to the two as they came in, waving at them nonchalantly.

"Yes, hello to you both as well, it's good that you're fine." The silvernette straightened her posture, keeping her back straight while leaning backwards onto her chair, crossing her arms. The table where everyone would have sat only had four seats, in a cross pattern. Rita was sitting nearest to the wall out of everyone, but she didn't exactly care where the others sat down.

"There wasn't much of a wait, don't worry, we just got here as well. And for the most part, I'm fine, couldn't be better." Rita seemed relaxed but even then, behind her smile, someone who knew her could tell she was thinking carefully about this. To the DJ's question, she didn't say much, instead possibly letting Sharaku answer it. The silvernette needed to get her information in order, especially when it came to people she didn't exactly know all that well. Right now, she was better suited for forming a plan anyway, so that was best for now.

"Sorry for the wait, nya." Holding a tray masterfully with one hand, Kitty stepped in, neatly putting a small cup of coffee in front of Rita along with a simple slice of strawberry cake, typical of Japanese cafes at this time of the year. "Ah, thank you, Kitty. Everyone else, please don't be afraid to order, this one's on me. It's only courteous of me to offer, after all." With a light smile, Rita put her hands on her table, Kitty standing aside with a small notebook ready to take everyone's orders. Ri honestly didn't have to worry, though, as neither the waitress nor the silvernette would bat an eye at her. Kitty had lived her whole life in the Azores Region, pretty much, so she didn't exactly know these two more than any other person on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:59 am

Eh? The Alternate Penecia...? Well. It would make sense for him to be interested due to the fact that he lived in the normal one. He was just a little uncertain as to how would it work. From what he knew about that place, it might be a little tricky for someone like him. Then again, nothing for a try. ''Penecia..? Well, I would. Though, I don't know how will it go for me. From what I know about that place...I am not sure how will they take someone without a Persona like me. But I can try, I suppose.'', he would smile thinly. If Rita didn't mind the possible complications, he was willing to go. There was something he was interested in when it concerned that world after all. He just never considered seriously going in due to the situation there. If he wasn't alone, maybe it would go smoother, with Rita being a Persona User at least.

...that was obvious enough. But doing it wasn't the real problem. ''I know that. I don't think I can just turn my brain off though. Or at least make it stop messing with me.'', he would shrug lightly. Maybe he should be worried, maybe not, but for now, he was fine enough, even if it could be an annoyance at times. There were worse things in life. He wasn't a walking zombie yet. And even though he had been talking about taking a nap, he wasn't truly serious. He wasn't that badly tired. It was mostly a joke on the matter. That was the best he could do in regards to it.

Hm? What did that have to do with new things? Technically he could do that as well, if the notion was using special skills outside of the other worlds. Even though he didn't even use a Persona in general. But he knew he couldn't do much here either. That much was certain. He would smirk a bit. ''I'm not even a User, and I can do those too. When I disregard the fact that I don't use a Persona to begin with.'', he'd retort, snapping his fingers, making a purplish butterfly appear and land on Rita's hand for a few seconds before dissapearing. ''The only news would be knowing what exactly who can do. I assume pretty much everyone can to an extent. Or so I'd guess.'' Most likely. He hadn't seen everyone do such yet, but it was also hard to tell. Because it isn't possible to distinguish from the normal battle skills while in the other worlds. Not really, since you can't really tell which are they using when there.

''I've met a few by now I think. I don't really count, however. But I suppose it isn't overly common. Still, Japanese is probably the most common foreign language spoken here from what I see. I don't even get to speak the third one I know. Doubt anyone would understand me. It's either English or possibly Japanese here.''
, he would comment with a faint huff. Well, that was from what he knew. It wasn't as if he went around asking people what language could they speak. It was just situational if he got to know. ''Well, I guess I'll see later then.'', he'd state, leaning his chin on one hand as he watched the two coming over.

''Hello.'', he would greet simply, not really having much than that to say. ''Could be a bit better, but I am fine enough.'', he would shrug a little. Eh, he's had better days. But it wasn't bad either. He would shake his head a DJ though. ''I don't think we would start with plans. You can't plan without having information in order, can you?'', he'd say with a faint snort. She didn't really know anything. What kind of secret plans would she want to make? He would blink a few times, turning his gaze to look at the waitress when she came back. Frankly, he wasn't very hungry. Nor did he feel like picking anything. ''Do I have to..?'', he would frown for a moment. Eh. ''Though, I guess I'll have what she does for now.'', he would say eventually, nodding towards Rita. At least that didn't seem like a lot.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:13 am

Oki remained polite and calm as green eyes watched the silver head carefully occasionally drifting elsewhere to not to appear rude. From what it could gather thus far, the girl was polite enough and seemed to be nice; however, the act could be a cover for other things. Still she wasn’t hostile or pushy, so for the moment Oki remained neutral towards the girl.

When Sharaku answered the question about status, Oki nodded lightly understanding before it would lean back in its chair as DJ spoke of secret plans. To Sharaku’s response to that Oki was quiet as it closed its eyes thinking. It wouldn’t defend DJ in this situation because quite frankly the man was right. On the other hand, Oki would not add fuel to fire as it locked in the purpose of this meeting: Information trading. Alright then, but first it appeared food orders were being taken.

As Shaku ordered, Oki’s eyes would open and shift to the one taking the order. A bit startled at first, Oki leaned back and away from the waitress as it took in the cat like ears. For a split second, the being’s mind went into panic mode as its eyes narrowed and its body tensed before relaxing again as the being found the ears to be decoration and not real. Bad taste, but the being wouldn't say anything about that as it ordered a glass of water and a mixed bowl of this season’s fruits.
Sure, it could’ve ordered something else, but it really craved fruit after seeing the item brought to Rita....and the variety would perhaps keep it from eyeing other's food. Once its order was done, the being would be quiet and allow the DJ to order if she wanted to.

When that was done, Oki’s eyes would drift back to the folk at the table as it rested its hands on the table lightly and folded them.The bottom hand’s fingers would tap the table lightly, the gloves muffling the nervous action as Oki waited for the conversation to begin. For once it was not starting the dig for data. It would let everyone else do that.

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:49 am

Oh, er... That was embarrassing. The DJ sighed and pressed her index fingers together. Her excitement had gotten the better of her, ya know? Eh heh... Oh well, get all the goofies out before actually getting down to business... Which in turn would have to wait for orders from the neko neko... Eeeeesssshhhh... Why a neko...? Was Calvin anywhere near...? If he was, he'd laugh... Ergh...

"Ummm... I'll have what Oki's having if ya don't mind." the DJ said with a light tap to one of the many bracelets on her arm, smiling lightly towards the neko. She didn't exactly hate the neko girl, or was even afraid... It just brought unhappy memories was all... Eh heh... Though, fruit and water sounded nice right now. Hopefully it wouldn't be to much to pay for...

"... Well, uh... Should I introduce myself first or something? I'm DJ Ri Rain, though my real name's Rin. Call me whatever you'd like to, I don't mind... Um... I got my persona during that fight with Blood Bag, still dunno his name, and met the most of you's here there." the DJ said with a nod of her head, though, it was probably redundant information... Eh, oh well... Rita at the least probably didn't know her name, so it was at least not totally wasted... She hoped...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:42 pm

When the others came in, Rita abruptly put an end to the Alternate Penecia talk just as Sharaku was finished, placing her index finger over her mouth discreetly and then using it to scratch the tip of her nose in a smooth motion.

The sleeping talk didn't seem to require another response, so Rita simply nodded, moving further on to get to the topic at hand. When the butterfly landed on her hand, with the speed that helped her swing her sword around so often and quickly in battle, Rita moved her hand and caught it between her index and middle fingers, by its wings, gracefully enough so that they wouldn't get clipped. The violet supernatural insect vanished in that position, however.

"These powers aren't just related to the creation of matter... some times, it's a show of inhuman capabilities. When I'm fighting... I feel some kind of power, at least when Nero's out or ready to come out. It makes me move faster, a lot faster than a regular person could. When my focus shifts to Hou-ou, though, that feeling disappears... it's odd. Once you have it for so long, living without it is almost alien. Feels strange to not actually have the boost." The silvernette chuckled, moving her hands back to their position. Even if it was just near fire a moment ago, her thumb looked no worse for the wear. Seeing the motion she had pulled, you'd expect at least a slight burn where the fire appeared... but no, nothing was there. Perhaps that was the nature of a supernatural flame with its user.

"In any case... It's a pleasure, Rin. Your assistance against Ananke was invaluable. Yours as well, Oki, I have to say, you seemed fairly experienced during that fight." Rita leaned forward still, her eyes softening slightly as her mouth curled into a smirk. She hadn't forgotten the Primordial's words back then, and perhaps it was wise to inquire about some things during this meeting... though, that'd have to be left for later. For now, she needed to analyze the other two carefully.

"Fruit? That's a strange order, nya. I'll see what I can do. I have everything, though, right, nya?" Jotting down the orders with an elegant writing style, Kitty moved again behind the counter after confirmation was given, almost skipping as she went along. "Regardless... introductions aside, maybe we should start by discussing our powers? I think it's valuable for each of us to know what each other can do, no?" As she spoke, Rita's eyes moved towards the DJ, breaking her current smile with a more regular expressionless face. As she did this, the silvernette also leaned back, crossing her arms below her chest. If she had good compatibility of coverage with everyone on the team when it came to the elements they controlled, that would be best. Her brother had already told her about what each Persona could control in at least some detail, so she knew what could be real and what couldn't.

"Also, anything you can say about what's beyond the rifts on each island is appreciated. If we all have information about what we're up against, that'll be useful." Once again, Rita nodded after starting this one up. There were things she knew about the worlds that DJ and Oki might not, and that, at least, would be useful to talk about. They were working together from here on out, after all, so it was only fair that she'd share as well once everyone agreed to it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Hm? Sharaku would just give her a slightly odd look. He understood that she didn't want to keep talking about the Penecia matter, but not really why. He kind of assumed that her course of action was also to plan with the whole team seeing as she called for a meeting...so why did she not want them to hear this..? He would probably have to ask her to clarify later, since he was a little confused for the moment. But there was no time to spend thinking over it, as tempting as it was.

He would smile thinly as she made to grab the butterfly, before shrugging a little indifferently. This was something he could only theorize. He didn't have two fighting styles to switch between, so it was harder to tell whether there was anything special in his. He had nothing to compare it with, unlike her. ''Can't say what that means. I cannot fight two ways like you, due to not being a Persona user, so it's hard to gauge for me. I have nothing to compare with to see whether I'd perform differently in regards to such.'' While they shared certain similarities, his battle style would always be somewhat different from most of the people he knew. Seeing as almost everyone around him seemed to use a Persona. The only one who did not was Oki, as far as his current knowledge went. But he had never seen Oki fight anyway.

As the two came about, he would at first wait patiently, letting Rita say her thanks, and the duo to order their food as well. He wasn't that interested in random chitchat anyway. It wasn't his cup of coffee unless he had to, or someone had something actually interesting to say. He would scratch at his cheek as Rita asked the question about abilities. She probably already had a good idea of his...then again, the other two wouldn't know, right. Ah well. ''In general, ice and wind.'', he would answer simply for now. ''Mostly ice, however. I could freeze this place here and now if I wanted to.'', he'd add with a slightly amused expression. There were a few other things he could potentially do, but they weren't really something he focused on, unless it was truly needed.

His expression would turn contemplative at the next inquiry. The rifts...for the love of- yes, he understood that it was important, but he already had the feeling that he was about to lose hsi vocal chords today. He's been to quite a few already after all. Eh, he didn't need to say all at once, did he? ''...I'd rather not make this into a monologue. So far I've been to the other sides of Zela, Malstu, Lunapa, Standasen and the Prison. Maybe it'd be better if you pick which ones are you interested in from my perspective. Otherwise, this would be too long.'' Besides, if he were to speak of all, the rest would most likely don't get to say anything. He doubted the DJ had really visited any yet..or at least no more than one. Oki, he had no idea..well, aside from San Malarus. Rita has been with him in the Prison, that much he knew. Well, it would be their call.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Oki would take note as it joined the silverhead and Shaku that the silver head seemed to be hiding something. It wasn’t something noticed by all, but Oki took in the way she moved her hands and appeared to be only scratching her nose. Perhaps she would’ve gotten away with the act, but it appeared the Sharaku was a bit confused at something and so the assumption she was hiding something was made.

Already starting off with secrets? Very well. Oki could play that game too. With its face remaining unreadable except for open friendliness, Oki would listen as the pair seemed to wrap up some conversation regarding powers. Seeing the strange butterfly the girl grabbed briefly, Oki could only assume they were talking about whatever trick had caused that. In any case, the note was trivial enough to not bother with it for now as the conversion expanded to include itself and DJ.

As introductions and pleasantries were exchanged, Oki would only give a light nod to the statement Rita said about the events that had occurred with the Primordial. She seemed to be excited about something she had learned back there, but Oki would give her nothing as a small smile remained planted on its lips as it allowed her to analyze it all she wanted. Green eyes would shift to the waitress as she mentioned the fruit being a strange order, but said she would try to find something anyway.

“Thanks you. I appreciate that,” Oki said with a gentle smile before turning away to face the group again. Once the four of them were alone once more, the silver head started to ask questions. First up was what sort of powers each had. Hmph.

Sharaku answered first naming off wind and ice as his powers, but his specialty rested in the ice department. From the way he spoke, this power over ice was quite strong. An interesting note.

“Oki is similar to Shaku. We have ice and analysis skills; however, I specialize on the analysis side and gather information mostly. The ice and other skills are there just in case,” the being said easily following Sharaku’s example before it was silent as it folded its arms lightly and hummed at the next question. So she wanted to know what worlds they had been to? Well…that wasn’t too invasive, so the being would answer easily enough once more.

“Unlike Shaku, I have mostly been working on this side of the worlds. The only places I have been is to the other side of this island and Standasen. I haven’t gotten to explore much outside of that unfortunately,” the being would say before falling silent once more and tilting its head at the silver head. If she wanted more than what was given, she’d have pry in other ways. For now Oki was comfortable with giving surface material. Even if they were suppose to be a team, the fact remained that the only person at this table it truly could speak freely with was Shaku who had gained its trust much like Hyde had. So information trading would be a bit challenging depending on how the cards were played.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:49 pm

So so... Time to talk about lotsa things the DJ supposed. She wasn't used to this kind of talk, actually... She never bothered to really go in depth with what she knew before... Besides the little she did know... Though, at least the DJ knew about the swamp and what she could actually do... Eh heh, that would hopefully be good enough...

"Um... DJ doesn't do much... Tamara can keep us healthy and make ya stronger for a while... Besides that, she can make wind shoot things." the DJ said with a light nod, poking her index fingers together at the talk. She wasn't really that strong... The only things she could do where more supportive than anything... Utility over brawn maybe? Who knew, really...

"DJ and Oki have been to the swamp to fight a ghost weed... Nothing seemed to special there besides the er... Ghost weed... Eh heh..." the DJ said with a light laugh, hoping everything she said made sense... She knew Sharaku had been confused by her words the last time she spoke to him... Hopefully everything made sense... Eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Though it did seem as if Rita was trying to keep secrets, the Penecia matter was something personal to her. It wasn't a secret per say, but she didn't want others to go in there when she'd do just fine to investigate it herself. Mostly a matter of keeping the meeting on topic, Rita didn't exactly wish to try and stir this in a direction that wasn't beneficial to everyone. They all had things to do personally, no?

"Hmmm... I wonder if there's a benefit to having different ways of fighting. I have to say, I wouldn't mind just keeping Nero around, but she's already given me all she could." The silvernette was... mildly aware of how the repeated use of a Persona made the User stronger. It was a simple thing to observe and understand, as well as notice over time. Matter of fact was, Nero just couldn't help her get any stronger anymore. Simple as that.

"Hmm... seems like there isn't too much variety, then. That's fine too, having different styles of fighting using the same element can be good." She chuckled lightly. "As for me..." Keeping herself mostly hidden from any prying eyes, Rita put her fist on the middle of the table, snapping her fingers in a flash. As she did so, the same flame Sharaku saw previously appeared on her index finger, small as ever, looking as harmless as fire could be. Honestly, it simply looked like a flame from a lighter, and it'd go out as soon as it came as Rita clenched her hand into a fist, crushing the fire inside it.

"I control fire freely and smoothly, with complete control over my flames. I'd say that if I were to actually go all out, like Sharaku, I could burn this place down without trouble... but of course, why would I want to do that?" Despite a bit of a joking tone, her smile was gone, instead replaced by a pensive expression. "Quite a few worlds, I see... I, myself, have been to the other side of Zela and the Prison, as well as have experienced a strange phenomenon in the real world when I gained my powers." Naturally, she was talking about the day at the gym, that far back... the black and white world. Come to think of it, that was the first time she saw Angela. Now that was something else to look into...

"Since we've been together to the Prison, Sharaku, let's see... I'll take the liberty of speaking about that world myself. I'd appreciate knowing more of Zela from you, actually." Really, what perked her curiosity more was how Oki had investigated this island's other world. Naomi-nee had told her about that world before, and it wasn't exactly something easy to get into. Needless to say, Rita was very much interested in knowing more about what happened in that world.

"Aside from that... Oki-san, I'd actually like to know a bit more about the Alternate World of San Malarus, if you don't mind. That's one world I've been interested in for a long time, I have to say..." If the DJ had only gone to one world herself, though, she could take the liberty of talking about that one. It seemed it was the only one left, after all. Rita wouldn't verbalize that, though, it should be obvious enough, or at least she thought so.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Probably? It made sense that having a few ways was more effective. Mainly against diverse enemies. Of course, it could come at a cost of spreading yourself out too much. But Sharaku didn’t really know how Personas worked, even less when in multiple numbers, so perhaps that was not an actual problem there. ‘’Perhaps so. If you only have one way, you’re in trouble when something walls it. That’s what I’d assume, at least. My style is different, just as well as my source of power, so that’s as much as I can say on this subject, to be honest. Unless you want to hear theories...’’ Not that they would truly matter. Rita should probably know the best, actually being the one with a Persona, unlike him.

…well, that went. At least he could pretty much do both? Oki used Ice, and Rin used Wind. Well, he wasn’t that efficient with the air currents, but he could do both regardless. And other little things he hadn’t really bothered saying…but at any rate, Rita knew he could heal and such. It wasn’t really his focus. Mostly only if no one else could do it at the time, or he was on his own. ‘’Unless said element is ineffective against something to begin with.’’, he’d state matter-of-factly before watching Rita do her trick once again silently. He would smirk thinly. ‘’I wonder what would win. Fire or ice?’’ Though, it probably wasn’t as important. The restaurant most likely wouldn’t be able to handle both anyway. Nor was there a reason to do that, as she said. He would hum faintly at her next words. ‘’Well, I’ve seen strange things happen on this side too. But most of them were a good while ago.’’ He couldn’t say he really got involved in anything special after that original black and white intrusion back when this all began. Maybe he was just lucky to not have ran into anything of the kind. But he knew others had, at least from what he had been told already.

He would furrow his brows when she asked him to talk about Zela. Hm. To say the truth, he had only been there once, and that was because of Israfel. That was just about all he could talk about in regards to the world. ‘’Zela…Well, I don’t know that much. Only been there once. You know of the whole sandstorm and heat issue at the academy, yes? I’ve gone there to solve it. That’s the only reason, seeing as I had no other to venture there due to not even being a student.’’, he would pause for a bit to collect his train of thought. ‘’There isn’t much to say…it’s a sandy place. Simply put, a desert. Even though not anymore. After what happened, it’s pretty much a ruined wasteland. And it apparently cannot be turned back to what it was anymore. I did meet the Angel of that place though, seeing as that was the case of the problem. I can say more about him, if you want so.’’, he’d add, stopping at that point, to let it sink it first.

He would only look over to Oki briefly as Rita inquired about San Malarus. He couldn’t say how much would Oki be willing to tell, in all honesty. And he himself only knew as much as he had been told so far. No personal experience whatsoever. Hm. Well, for now, it was wait and see…or hear, actually.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Secrets or personal missions aside, Oki would focus on the the talk about someone called Nero that the silverhead and Shaku were discussing. Perhaps Nero was the thing of power they spoke of or maybe it was something else. Again this was a simple that the being tucked into the back of its mind for later. It was quite sure from the questions being asked that perhaps the curiosities wandering about would be answered in their own time. The being would simply have to see. And see it did.

It seemed that she and Shaku were talking about their different powers…shadows and that thing called Persona from what Oki gathered. While it still had no clue what the difference was between the pair outside of how they were gained and the way they were summon, Oki would push the comparisons aside as it looked over at Rin as she spoke of her own experience with the other worlds. It would appear that she unlike everyone else was the most inexperience when it came to the other sides. The swamp with that Ghost Weed was her first go with the worlds. How unfortunate it had to be so rough.

In any case, it seemed that everyone more or less had similar powers although the specialty areas made them more diverse than what the silverhead was saying. Analysis, Support, Ice and…oho? Oki tilted its head as it watched the silver head create a flame on the tip of her finger.

Fascinated, it wanted to touch it to see if it was real or trick of the eye; however, being smarter than its impulses, Oki resisted the urge as it watched the flame with fascination before it was being crushed out. Ah. A fire user. Now that rounded things out interestingly enough.

Green eyes would shift to Shaku and nod.

“Perhaps, but we have a bit of wiggle room with an element that differs and you being able to switch between two,” it would say before its eyes would narrow at the next question.

“I highly doubt the humans would appreciate such games even though the results would be quite interesting to see,” Oki would say in response to the fire and ice jokes, its tones light weight in the light of it all. It meant no harm by the thought of such a result. It honestly didn’t want to tear down establishments with no reason. Especially those with food.  Selfish? Maybe, but Oki loved its food.

“Hm?” Oki’s eyes would drift from Shaku to Rita as it blinked at her.

“You….you didn’t happen to go to the black and white world to get your powers did you? The one were the strange reporter appeared?” Oki asked and then blinking as another thought hit it, it would look to Shaku and DJ. “Say how did you two come by your powers anyway? Maybe there be a connection of some sort,” it said to them. Shaku already mentioned he had run into something strange before in the real world…so could it all be connected?

Strange. Even stranger if it was all coincidence. If there was a pattern, then maybe someone was behind the awakenings after all. Hmmm…it was something worth discussing if there was truly something to talk about there.

Okay…well then. That was one item, but now for another. Locations. Well, it seemed Rita would explain the Prison. Good, because Oki wanted to know about it. As for Shaku he focused on the Zela…the school if Oki remembered correctly.

Shaku mentioned the sand and heat issues and spoke of how the world itself had been turned from a desert into a wasteland. To this Oki frowned.

“A desert turned into wasteland….but…how if Shaku stopped the problem with friends?” Oki asked pulling from the time it and Shaku had spoken beforehand. It seemed that things should not have turned that way. What was happening here? As for that other option Shaku gave…

“If you would kindly share. I’d love to hear about the angel,” Oki said its tones more serious than before as it glanced first at Shaku and then at Rita as she asked about the other side of this island. Green eyes would watch her carefully as it considered what to say. Unlike Shaku, Oki did not know this one. Hmph…it could go this route then….

“The other side of this island is a place of machinery and technology. Ruin and life. A place full of tension and aggression thanks to events that have occurred there. Most do not like users or those with power, so getting in to explore can be quite difficult. They do not hesitate to….apprehend or destroy what is considered a threat to them. It is a very rough place and blunt with its honesty but…it is a place I also consider my home. I do what I can to keep both sides safe in the chaos. As a result of focus, I have not been able to explore other islands or sides as much as I would like to” Oki said keeping all mention of its association with angels locked away. As it finished, its eyes would briefly lock on Shaku a sign that it did not want him to share the information he had on it like it had done with Hyde. For now what he knew from Oki would be kept between them unless the situation caused Oki to loosen up. In any case, this would be all Rita would get for now from the being whose attention turned to Rin instead as its expression and tones softened.

“You went to the swamp with us, so perhaps you found something different than Oki saw, no? Want to explain the experience there for us?” Oki asked trying to help the nervous girl feel more at ease here. It understood she didn’t have much experience, but neither did it. Still, she was part of the team and should not be afraid to contribute what she could to the conversation.

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:54 am

Eh heh... Wow, er, this was a really weird meeting. Honestly, did the DJ really expect anything to be... Not weird? It didn't matter though, the DJ was just on edge was all... Her inexperience probably shone as bright as a neon sign. It wasn't fun being this... Confused and in the dark to be blunt... It kinda really stank, ya know? Hm... It didn't help that the DJ was totally weak either... It was just... Really uncool, man...

The DJ stayed quiet as Rita created her flame and the two others talked about the worlds they have been too... The DJ didn't quite know what to say as she stayed seated and fairly blank faced. A dessert wasteland and a sci-fi San Malarus? It seemed a bit much, really... The world the DJ had been too was a swamp... And the island its portals where on was also a swamp... Did it need more explanation than that...? The DJ sighed lightly, shaking her head as she put on a light smile.

"Well... The world on Standasen is really just a swamp. The trees are crazy, there's muddy water that ya gotta trudge through, and shadows crawling everywhere... Also, there's that huge weed ghost spewing all that draining gas in its lil' hole... If Oki and I didn't scare it off, it's still there hopefully... But, um... DJ knows that the swamp is a really tiny island compared to Standasen... And the muddy waters seem to all lead to the same place... But, that's about it... I've only been their once before and we had to teleport out or get eaten by a weed..." the DJ said with a weak smile and light laugh. Honestly, she didn't know if this info would be helpful at all... Especially with this talk of angels...? Huh? Where they connected to Ananke?

"... DJ got her powers with Ananke... Oki was dragging me to safety but some guy pushed me away and to the ground and then I got kicked away... But... When I stood up, I was standing on a pool of Ananke's blood stuff... My head got heavy and then a moment later, Tamara and my evoker appeared." the DJ said as she pulled out the war piece with the screen on it. The only thing on the screen right now was a pulse of green as it tied into an unheard song. The DJ heard it of course, but not those sitting at the table.

"... Um, DJ'd like to know about the angels...? What are they? Are they like Ananke or whatever happened at the radio tower?" the DJ asked with a light tilt of her head, a nervous smile on her face. This information was probably elementary school for these three but she really needed to know... It could mean life or death, right?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 am

"Having a backup is always nice. It's like being concentrated on only developing one magical element in a game, and then when you find an enemy that's immune to it, you're basically screwed because you have nothing you can do to it." Rita had started to see some similarities between their powers and the sort of thing you'd see in a fantasy story or game. Honestly, it was kinda scary how these things were actually real and not just behind the screen.

She tapped her chin. "Well, it can always be the case that we encounter an enemy that blocks everything we do. What then? I think people with different styles of the same element, at least, could confuse it, maybe tire it out. Then again... I've never actually seen a Shadow get tired." With a snicker, she'd turn to Sharaku. "Whichever has the most energy." The silvernette had already experienced with how deflecting attacks with your own worked... well, a while ago, but it was still a definite experience to her. Though, at Oki's comment, she'd chuckle softly. "Oh, trust me, seriousness between Sharaku and I is a rarity. Well, there's serial times once in a while, but this isn't one of them." Maybe if they hadn't started the whole power conversation, the meeting would have a lot more tension, but some slight joking around didn't really hurt anyone, did it? Rita honestly thought it helped alleviate a lot of the foul mood that could come from such a meeting.

"Black and white world? Interesting." The silvernette's mouth curled into a grin. "Actually, my first experience with the supernatural was in a world like that... I believe it only came about because of Angel, yes." Perhaps Oki didn't know that the reporter WAS actually an Angel, and the Angel that's named Angel, even... Rita was still trying to understand why someone would name their child after their species. It was like naming her child "Human" or something. Just strange. Regardless, knowing that another actually went into that world was... interesting. To say the very least.

Though she considered Sharaku's words, there was one thing Rita had to ask most of all. "The desert... when you saved it, it was already turned to waste, right? What happened to the Angel of that world?" She could understand Oki's doubts, but no User, regardless of wielding a Persona or not, was Flash. It was very possible that the desert had already been completely destroyed when they actually fixed the problem.

"Hmmm... it checks out." Saying that in a low voice, Rita closed her eyes and nodded softly. "Well... I have to ask something, though. Before he left, Ananke said he could sense the Angel in one of us. From what Angel herself said, I can assume that means someone there was aligned with an Angel... and by the way he said it, I can't imagine it having been directed at Simon Alba, and knowing for a fact Lia and Rin awakened during that fight, I also can't see them being the ones aligned with Angels." Rita wasn't making any accusations, but she at least wanted to advance forward together, and having this knowledge was a great help. "Oki-san, could you tell us about the Angel of San Malarus? I'll make it clear right now that I have no intentions of harming any Angel, and I won't blame anyone aligned with an Angel for wanting to keep their identities a secret, loyalty is a good trait to have... I'm asking this so we can advance together. Angela said that we'd need the Angels' power to defeat Ananke and Thesis, I want to judge for myself whether that's true or not..." While saying this, Rita closed her eyes, crossing her arms to as to not betray any single emotion. Her words were the truth, and if Oki didn't wish to tell them about the Angel they were aligned with, she didn't have... too big of a problem with that.

"Regardless. The Alternate World of Standasen sounds like it'd be a hassle to investigate in full. I just hope it isn't the next target." The silvernette considered her options, then shaking her head once more. It was her turn. "Anyway, as I promised. The Alternate World of the Prison is... an odd one. It seems to be made entirely of ice and crystal. It's very pretty, I'll say that much. When Sharaku and I went there, we had bit of a phenomenon happen that helped us destroy some Shadows, and a hum echo as it happened. Angela confirmed for us it was an Angel, named Sraosha, but, unfortunately, in our second expedition to the island, we were unable to find her... that... was my fault, I'll admit right now..." Had she not gotten KOed, they could have continued searching for the Angel, perhaps getting a clue as to how to stop to Primordial's corruptions... it was a shame they couldn't, really, but who knows how that meeting would have turned out. Rita was already intent on not joining a single Angel, much less make them her enemies, but had she met Sraosha then...? Well, she had another way of thinking back then...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Sharaku would simply shrug at the sudden detail the element variety talk has gotten into. ''If an enemy blocks all we have, then I doubt it's much use trying to use things over and over to confuse it. Blocking would mean it'd do nothing either way.'', he'd state towards one of Rita's comments, leaving it at that for now. He could see having the same as useful when it worked against an opponent, but if it did not...it could be a problem. What do you do if something walls half the group because they have the same abilities? Nothing, really. You can just hope to catch a break, and curse your lack of variety meanwhile. Or so he'd guess that people would do. When it came to the little jokes, he would smirk at Rita thinly, before rolling his eyes at Oki a bit. ''And who said we are actually doing it anyway? It's just a joke. Not even meant to see the results.'' ...Duh? Of course people wouldn't appreciate that. He wouldn't think that.

''Black and white world?'', he would frown slightly, though he would listen to Rita's response first. Eh, well. ''I wouldn't say it is a world. It's simply this world. It just experiences a sort of change for a while and then goes back to normal. At least that's what I think. We don't travel to another world when the colors dissapear.'', he'd say with a slight shake of his head. ''I can't say whether it has anything to do with the Angel. I've been there when it happened for the first time. She wasn't anywhere to be seen back then. Then again...it did happen close to the Tower...'' Which was interesting to think about in a way. The Tower had a lot going on for it, didn't it? Maybe it meant something that the mess started there. He would look between Oki and Rita. ''It was already that way before we went in. What had happened to the world made it into a wasteland. By solving the big issue inside, the change to landscape couldn't be turned back anymore.'' Or so he figured. He would address Rita's inquiry first. ''Well, the Angel had apparently been sort of taken over by the power of the Primordials and turned into a monster. We had to fight him until he came back to his senses. And he was quite strong, to be honest. From what he said, Thesis is the one causing these catastrophes in the other worlds. And she will do it again in others unless stopped somehow.'' How was the big question, however. This time, he would turn to Oki. Though, he was talking in general anyway. ''The Angel's name is Israfel. I think his main idea is willpower or such. I know he wants a sort of hierarchy world. A world where the weak serve the strong, in basic words. Right now, he's still in there, so you can go see him if you want. The world is ruined, but Israfel will stay there until someone brings him down, I believe.''

He would stay quite during the following talks, simply listening, though he would give Oki a flat look as the other gave him a glance. What? He didn't know the DJ girl well either, and he was talking about things. Same as Oki with Rita. So what? If you aren't going to tell what you really know, what is the point of a meeting for information? Well, he already knew anyway, so he could tell Rita later, but still. Though, he didn't get to say anything before Rita called Oki out. He would say nothing either way, simply leaning his chin on one hand as he watched the exchange calmly until it turned to Standasen. ''That world is pretty much a swamp. It could still be worse. I've been there before, though I didn't get to see a lot.'', he would shrug faintly, looking towards Rin. ''The Angels are a type of deity. Similarly to Ananke. They are on the opposite side, however.'' he would state simply, not giving a detailed answer. He wasn't even sure what exactly she wanted to hear...and saying everything would take too long. ''I doubt she would have bothered showing up either way.'', he'd remark to the Prison talk shortly. It hadn't seemed that Sraosha wanted to give them the time of her day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]   The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Way we've Grown [Guardians of Humanity + Sharaku]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next