Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Goes without saying, but the third dice is doing 25, not 30, but it missed so doesn't matter, yay~ Also ignore the critical chances that do not have crit numbers.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:25 pm

And when Shunnosuke managed to stay sit, another dice hit him right on his other shoulder, again putting the boy to the ground. His husky moan echoed as he lost any will to speak up, eyes getting teary as a sign that the pain was too much for him to endure.  — Andromeda… — The lady promptly understood the mutter, dancing over the party and healing their wounds. It wasn’t until then that Shunnosuke managed to successfully stand up on his own feet, regaining the long lost balance to keep fighting. Or at least trying…

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 am

(Short post, muse had a heart attack for some reason)

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Once the Shadows were definitely gone, victims of Alphonse’s assaults, Shunnosuke stood up. Weakily, as the pain from the received blows was still making his bones ache, regardless of Andromeda’s powerful healing abilities. They broke a sweat (or rather, Shunnosuke did; Alphonse had a pretty comfortable position as being able to endure the fight) but at least now the battle was definitely over.

Excuse my previous behavior, I’m just too annoyed by these constant impedances… — He sighed, holding his right shoulder with the opposite hand. This expedition is costing more than he expected to… Once he regained balance, there was little to do in the corridor, leaving the dust, previously aggressive shadows, behind and keeping his pace to the path ahead. — I still haven’t grasped the whole concept about this place. The surroundings are eerie enough for this to be connected to me by any means, and yet… Somehow I feel like everything is too familiar to not be. — His mind travelled back to the first room; the entrance to the mirror, where he found his own portrait over a fancy desk. A seemingly younger Shunnosuke gave it away; if it wasn’t clear before, after seeing the aforementioned picture, it was obvious the place was truly related to him… more than he’d like to admit. Alphonse’s previous analysis in regards to the dollhouse’s aesthetics made complete sense now he could think about it deeper, which brought him back to something he’s been questioning himself for a while:  — If this place is related to my mind, why can’t I get rid of the Shadows with mere thinking process? Why can’t things be easier? It’s awkward. Makes me feel like I’m being tricked and played at, and there’s no escape or turning back, no matter how intelligent and perceptive I might be. — His eyes went from the ceiling to the walls at their sides, to the decoration, the wallpapers…everything. — I know the Sharaku we met before, even my mother… they aren’t the real ones. That wasn’t the Sharaku I know, that wasn’t my mother as well. And most likely, the person I’m about to meet isn’t my father, for I am pretty sure they can’t even enter this dimension. Still… it’s so hard to not believe it’s them, when their figures are right in front of my eyes, in every single possible way. — For a moment, he had his eyes closed, remembering the first Fragment he has encountered. Sharaku. The memory was still fresh, though they’ve been walking for quite some time by now. The things he heard... The memory still hurt. — Was it like this for you too, I wonder? When I looked at Sharaku, it seemed as if the rational part of my mind was forcedly and effortlessly shut down by a gimmick and all there was left was for my emotions to take over. As if I was listening everything from the real Sharaku’s mouth. For some time, I was relieved it wasn’t the case. The things he said, I couldn’t endure it if it came from the Sharaku we know… But at the same time, I wish he was here to stand by me… — His tone definitely sported some held-within sadness as much as he tried to keep his pace and reach too the next room as quick as possible.

Weakness:

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 am

The android watched the shadows disappear , and turned his attention back to his friend. "Understandable, even I found those somewhat concerning given how they were strong to my primary method of attack, however, that trait seems to be rather rare, so we should press on with confidence." The android said, and would follow his friend forward. His friend rose a few interesting questions, the stemmed from the fact...he did not understand this place. "This is a very complicated matter, I can only offer speculation on any questions you ask of me. However, mine also felt somewhat familiar to me, it was a cage of fears, really." The android explained, however when it changed to the topic of why he could not make the shadow vanish into mere thoughts if it was his mind.

"My speculation is only based off my experiences. That being said, you are not in control of this reflection of your mind...and it is built from the things you fear..or the questions that you want answers to, but are afraid to look for them or ask for them. It is meant to pose a challenge for you, and you are expected overcome every single one it throws at you." The android explained, before turning his attention to the next pondering of his friend..the realness of the fragments.

"They're created to challenge us, created for us to seek answers and ask questions and come to our own understanding about what we perceive difficulties in our own life. This is a place meant for us to face those challenges, and it was very much the same with Simon and Maria. I didn't want to fight Maria...I never did, but...it helped give me clarity about everything. I hope it is doing very much the same for you." Though he had to agree with Shunnosuke on one thing...he did wish he could have held the real Maria after fighting the fragment...just to let her know how special she is.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:59 pm

After listening to everything Alphonse said, Shunnosuke glanced at him, somewhat speechless past the extensive analysis…only to nod in the end. — It is… — In an incomprehensible manner, it was hard for Shunnosuke to conceive it all as a test and rationalize over everything he has seen and listened so far. Once he was the one dealing with everything, not like the previous occurrences when he acted as a companion rather than the main agent, it changed everything for him. Gladly, he had Alphonse to support him. Still, he did not like the idea of being tested, or having to face it all for…nothing. Once they’ve reached the front door of the last room to meet before the final confrontation, Shunnosuke stayed quiet, staring off at the entrance, heartbeats silently racing. So, his father, or copy of father, was there? Time for another family meeting…

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 pm

The android would follow his friend into block, ready to face and defeat whatever awaited them inside. Though he had to note that his friend seemed unsure about his analysis...but that was the only relevant thing that Sentinel could draw as a parallel comparison. He entered the room ready to summon Iroas at the sign of trouble, should this copy prove extremely hostile. After this there was only one more person to combat, and once that was complete...they would be more than able to handle whatever this event threw at them.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:52 pm

When Shunnosuke and company walked through, they would find a plastic classroom with nothing but a desk in the corner, naturally made from the dollhouse that was the teen's mind. Scribbling on a chalkboard near the desk was a charming man with light scruff on his face. He seemed to be writing down various things, though all of them seemed to contain both Shunnosuke and his mother's name, with scratches over Shunnosuke's name. He would look to the side and reveal his face to the young man. It was definitely his father, Mr. Leighton.

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 500px-Kurosu_Ouma

"Shunnosuke....my son. It's been a while. I suppose you have come back to pay your respects to your father? I think it's a bit too late. After all, because of your birth, you stole my life away. You brought my name through the dirt. So now, I will drag you through the dirt." he said, stepping away from his desk, and stepping into the middle of the classroom. He didn't seem to carry a weapon of sorts on him like the others; he merely put his hands in his pockets. Was he hiding something? "Well? I don't think we should keep anyone waiting, let's start."

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 KdSkzW2

PvS Combat Has Begun

Mr. Leighton:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:07 am

First thing Shunnosuke noted upon entering is the sudden change in atmosphere. The environment has become a classroom of sorts, or anything similar. Still, a rather empty classroom, with reminiscent traits from the plastic and artificial characteristics that seemed dominant in this dungeon. After his eyes run through the scenery, he quickly spotted a man. His father, of course, holding the professional attire from his past days as a teacher in a prestigious high school. A saddened sight, that's for sure, as those days will never come back for the man. Silently, the teenager kept looking from the door, eyes now focused on the chalkboard. It seemed as if Mr. Leighton hasn't noticed their presence — Shunnosuke's and Alphonse's presence — yet and kept writing things on the chalkboard's surface, to no one at all. How could he?, there wasn't any of his former students in the room.

Once Leighton turned, Shunnosuke could catch a glimpse of both his father's face and the chalkboard. His name was written on it in the occidental alphabet...and scratched all over. — — Shocking, yes. As much as his father's defeated expression. Leighton could be considered still fairly young; a man in his middle 40's that was still quite handsome. No wonder he was object of desire by a young teenager girl such as Shunnosuke's mother. Still, the following years took away part of his shine, leaving behind the shell of what he used to be and turning him into a gloomy, silent and awkwardly aloof individual.

Get ready, Alphonse. — He muttered in a way the android could still listen regardless of not staring at him directly. Instead, his hazel eyes were focused on Leighton's pockets. This Fragment was up to something, but...what? Wary, his hand came directly to his brooch, summoning an Andromeda in a battle instance. — Hi, Father. I wanted to see you... —  The man's harsh words were hard to swallow, but the teenager came prepared. To feel hurt was unavoidable, yes, but no more tears this time.

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Well from a dollhouse to a plastic classroom with a single desk in the corner...perhaps Shunnosuke's mother's desk when she was in his class? Or is it a way that he would rather see his son? Would the father rather have his son in the corner of the classroom...out of sight and mind? Turning his attention to his friend's father he noted there were numerous scrawls on the board, involving the name of his friend..and his friend's mother's name. The android was sensing some misplaced resentment here. When the father started to get threatening, and his friend warned him of the potential danger, "Keep an eye out for weapons, he might be hiding them." The android warned as he summoned Iroas to strike the father figure down before he could inflict any real harm on him or his friend.

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

"And I you Shunnosuke. Do you have anything to say to answer for what had happened? You have been avoiding the subject all this time, but it's now time you confront the sins of the past." Afterwards, he would pull from his pocket a small blade, to which he would toss at him, attempting to slash at his body. He took the attack from Sentinel as though they were little harm to him, though it seemed to make several cracks appear on the top of his head.

Mr. Leighton:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:50 pm

No…I don’t, Father… — What would his father want to hear? Shunnosuke was a pivotal part of what happened but had little influence on it. It wasn’t his mistake to begin with. As the blade hit his shoulder and slash his shirt, the teenager would retreat, losing balance a bit as his attempt to dodge the attack failed. The pain wasn’t too much, so he could easily hold his shoulder and focus on what matters. — I wanted to listen to you… You almost never say a word, to anyone, nor to me, always silent, working or, I don’t know what… You’ve never been able to speak about what happened, I know. So, please, talk to me now, I came for you… — Leighton has been a rather distant father in the late years, despite not being rude at all or completely indifferent. Sometimes he was present, yes, but just… “there”. It didn’t seem right for Shunnosuke, he knew, for he never stopped loving and caring for his father this whole time. This was his chance to face him and give him an opportunity for defense.

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:34 am

The android watched the fragment seemingly shake off his attack, but he had noted that it did have an effect on the man. However, the father's focus was on Shunnosuke and it seemed as though once again misplaced blame on his friend, saying that now his friend had to confront the sins of the past. "Sins? What sins? He's here and he wants to hear your story, the one that you did not try to share or did not seem open enough to share. So, share it now, he wants to know." the android called out before ordering Iroas to hit the man again. Hopefully, this time around the man would realize who the real threat was.

Skill used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:36 pm

"And you came to hear nothing. I have no reason to associate myself with you after you ruined my life. You are nothing but lucky that I knew mercy and did not cast you aside like your mother. Maybe you could understand a fraction of what happened to me if you weren't as spoiled as you are. But you don't care about me do you? Even now, you laugh as I fall behind, pulled back by your family." As he spoke, a dark aura began to seep from him, chilling the room and attempting to instill fear into the two.

Mr. Leighton:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next