Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Enemy Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Following stat increases by 5...

Sentinel:

Shunnosuke:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

So, that was it. The last obstacle being utterly destroyed by Alphonse's single blow, and the last challenge lying ahead behind the final door. Shunnosuke wouldn't move, staring absentmindedly at it as if he couldn't move. Or rather, his legs wouldn't obey him. A rational part of him wanted to get this done with, after a tiring walk through every possible corner and room, after meeting every single of his dearests. The other part was....afraid. Afraid that he may hear things he held deep within, afraid that Alphonse would hear the same things the teenager didn't want to state not even for himself. How would he cope with that when his heart was fighting with his brain?

Alphonse... — He said, in a slow tone as if even his will to speech was draining from anticipating how mentally and emotionally exhaustive the incursion in the upcoming room would be. — Whatever happens here...please...don't tell anyone... — His tone was submissive, almost apologetic. For the first time, he wasn't acting haughty to his companion, or even treating him as a mere companion at all. That moment, he treated Alphonse more like a friend he never considered the android to be. Regardless of the received answer, Shunnosuke wouldn't delay any longer, delivering his firs undesired steps into the last room. The room that holds within the existence and purpose of that place. The lair of his Shadow Self.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

The android sighed, okay so they were finally through the last shadow now only his friend's otherself stood in their way. Now it was time for the final challenge and to get out of this dollhouse. When his friend spoke up the android turned to face him, his face had a raised eyebrow. What did his comrade want to talk about?

Oh...it was a request for silence about whatever went on in that room. The android blinked before giving him a soft smile, "I shall remain silent, you need not worry. Nothing I see or hear will be spoken to anyone else. It is not my place to share what I see, rather it is your decison of what other people get to hear. If you do not want them to hear then they shall not be heard. Only you, get to decide who deserves to learn what is in that room." The android explained, to be honest, if Shunnosuke really wanted, he could attempt to purge part of his memory of whatever transpires in the room before them. Though....he was not thrilled to try something so...different.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:26 pm

When Shunnosuke Kurosawa walked through, he would find himself in a large ballroom, adorned with gems of all types, all scratched or ruined and scattered along the floor or the edges of the room. The walls looked as though they were made of glass, cracked at the top. A small squeak would pass by every few seconds coming from above. A large chandelier was still standing, much of its hanging jewels either torn off or hardly hanging. On the top, sitting on the side was a familiar face, with long slender legs, a thin body, long hair, and eyes the color of blood, watching the two arrivals. "I must say, it took you long enough to get here. Didn't think you found our parents worth it. Oh, but Sharaku, he was definitely worth watching for a little while." The face of Shunnosuke Kurosawa said, grabbing at the chain that held the chandelier up and shook it, breaking it loose and sending it to the ground near the two. "Shunnosuke" walked away from the drop as though nothing had hurt him, though he did wipe his shoulder. He then placed his hand over his mouth and made a surprised gesture.

"Oh? So it's just you and him I suppose. That does not make this as big of a party, but I will manage. You and I both know how this is meant to end though. We are one and the same of course, nonsense about being your Shadow and all, but I simply do not want to deal with your silly crying. You expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter, but when you don't get it, you just whine until everyone gives it to you out of resentment. But I guess we're both brats; we just have different methods to get what we want. You cry, I fight. I can't stand you you know? You are absolutely too W-E-A-K for this kind of thing. So here's the drill," he ran his hands through his hair and shook it, sighing loudly of practically pleasure. "You and I are going to fight, here and now. I know we have to basically use others cause we are such cowards, but don't worry, I promise to make it a challenge okay? I am your Shadow after all. I know everything about you. No use denying what's already inside you right? So, let's get to it then. Don't bore me now!" He held his hand out as a tarot card came from nowhere, depicting an upside down Star Arcana, before crushing it, and the Persona Andromeda appearing behind him. It looked exactly like his own, only her clothing was torn, exposing various parts of her body, and her posture was less graceful and more feral.

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 8DzYaeP

"Well? I'm waiting, don't be a bitch and run now on me alright?"

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Shunnosuke:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm

When Shunnosuke entered the last room, upon hearing Alphonse’s confirmation that whatever might happen inside, whatever he might hear once they were past the last door, would stay there. He didn’t think of Alphonse as reliable enough, but...he wanted to trust him this time. The surroundings were...fairly expected, to be honest. Glamourous, shiny ballroom that resembled the halls his family used to rent to host their extensive parties and sustain their prominent lifestyle. It’s natural that the scenery for the last fight is an environment Shunnosuke knew very well from early age. Probably Shun would stay static, distracted by every single shining corner his eyes would catch if it weren’t for the squeaks coming from above.

...and there he is. The owner of that place. His other self. Though he didn’t want to admit it, the fake Shunnosuke knew how to make an entrance for himself and put on a show, perhaps even better than the real one would be able to. The chandelier was invariably torn into a myriad of pieces, as expected, to the point Shunnosuke had to protect his vision from the broken glass scattered all over, but the Shadow was there. Imposing and as cocky as always.
You... — He narrowed his gaze towards his mirror, as if facing an enemy. And in truth, that’s what it was: an enemy like no other. Even the attitude was the same. No, he wouldn’t tolerate it. He wouldn’t tolerate being called weak. If he were truly weak, he wouldn’t have made it this far, he wouldn’t have faced Sharaku with his head high, or even searched for his mother and his father. No, Shun knew that while the Shadow had some hints of truth, he wasn’t completely true. Just like Alphonse warned him: it was a twisted fraction of his character. A very twisted one. — I... “whine”, you say? — In the corner of his lips, a smirk. Not a truly confident and cocksure smirk, but a sarcastic one, with a degree of superiority. At the sight of the mirrored Andromeda, a twisted, more revealing and less classy version of his Persona, Shunnosuke did the same. Without even calling her name, the Princess appeared behind him, ready to take one step further, expose her superiority over the brutal mirrored Persona and defend her owner should it be necessary. — I’d rather say I have the ability to get everything I want, no matter how long it takes. I fight for what I earn, and yes, sometimes it might get to me to the point I can’t stand anymore...but I always succeed in the end. Or I wouldn’t be here having the displeasure of meeting a warped copy not worth of my surname at all! — Andromeda’s eyes gleamed under the mask, silently casting her spells and doing what she’s supposed to do as a subservient Persona. In the teenager’s hands, the same chain he always used as a weapon, fingers grasping on it tightly, as firm as the words he blurted out of conviction. — I’ll pass the “brat” name calling, but asking me to not be “a bitch”? Really now, dear? You should know better, that I’m the crazy bitch around here. The one and only.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:43 pm

The android blinked as they were suddenly in a ballroom and from above them, there was the shadow version of Shunnosuke. The android listened between the banter of the two, with the shadow throwing accusations and insults, and Shunnosuke seemingly unaffected by them. To be honest the android was unsure where or how to intervene. He could only think of one thing to say, "Shunnosuke has his own way of fighting, he's helped the team with his skill more than you can imagine." The android said, before deciding to throw his own little banter into the mix. "Perhaps if you took a moment to watch instead of bantering, then you might have seen it."

Was that even a good insult? The android wasn't entirely sure...it was a spur of the moment sort of thing. However, his attack was not the spur of the moment as Odysseus leapt forward thrusting his spear at the shadow hoping to strike it first and knock it off balance.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 am

The attack hit Shunnosuke hard, however, they did not go down, and simply winced. "Ow! That really hurt! You have a good tool! Fine then, I will use some of my own!" He said, waving his hand, and jumping behind his Persona, leaving the range of the battlefield, while the Persona waved their own hands. Suddenly, glass shards from the broken chandelier began to gather in front of Andromeda, and formed a familiar face;  the form of Sharaku, a fragment he had faced already. The major difference this time was that they definitely looked like a cracked statue, not even attempting to be a true illusion. Did that also reflect their actual strength? The fragment watched the two as the Persona waved their hands once more, sending a defensive aura over him. The statue made a sort of noise, but it was not possible to discern as the glass that formed him seemed to grind against each other, masking whatever it was trying to say. "So then, I guess I have gotten over you robot. Even though you're a killing machine, at least you're one of the only people I know that's truly honest to me. Others are, but I can't stand them, like that one dark girl."

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 28luzis

Shadow Shunnosuke:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:20 am

Now, he didn't expect Alphonse to actually partake the verbal clash on his favor. Shunnosuke couldn't help but having his jaw partially dropped, only to make an almost imperceptible smile bloom upon the thin lips of the student. Perhaps Alphonse would need a lesson or too about shading but for now, it's doable. The fact that there was someone willing to defend him and his honor was enough for Shunnosuke.

...! — To see himself jumping like that was truly a sight, sort of. Shunnosuke performed very poorly in Physical Education classes, it was no secret to anyone and from the looks of it, the Shadow had gotten quite athletic unlike the original one. If only surprises would end there... He couldn't help but have a bad feeling staring at the moving shattered glasses from the chandelier. What was he up to...? — ...w-what? You? — Once the pieces were dragged together, Shunnosuke realized what was going on. Sure it was a different sight from before, but undoubtedly it was him. Again. How was the Shadow able to do it? He glanced back and forth to Alphonse and the glass image of Sharaku, fruitlessly searching for an explanation, though he was certain none would come. — I...I never thought I would say this, but I hope you're better than Sharaku... — As Andromeda promptly mimicked the moves her Shadow version performed, Shunnosuke couldn't help but have a bad feeling growing inside of him, hoping that this second copy of Sharaku wasn't as strong as the real forgotten...

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm

The android smiled as he scored a hit against the shadow, well that seemed to work. Though the end result was far from what he wanted, he saw the shadow retreat and in its place a fragment of Sharaku rose. The android grimaced, he was not too happy about this.  He heard his friend comment about how he had better be stronger than Sharaku, the android nodded. "We've beaten him once, and I know we can do it again." he said, he knew what he was going to have to do against Sharaku, he needed to remain evasive. That fragment was quite the powerhouse and it had both of his weaknesses. However, with that move planned out, he was plotting his next move. Presumably, once Sharaku was defeated then the shadow should have to re-engage and  that would be the android's moment to strike. For now he switched Persona's to Iroas. He would have to avoid taking damage, and hopefully the fragment would not deal that much damage. The persona rose its blade and brought it down upon the fragment once more.

Skills used::

Hit/miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:36 pm

"Can you do any better? Like, I've seen stronger attacks from Hyde, I swear to God, Hyde." The Shadow smirked as the fragment shot an ice path along the ground to attack at Sentinel's feet.

Shadow Shunnosuke:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Seeing as the attack didn't do much against Sharaku's fragment, Shunnosuke gritted his teeth. — Can you do better? Using ice against fire, now that's the perfection when it comes to strategy. Even Hyde would be smarter. — The student uttered in utmost sarcasm, expecting the fragment's little technique to do little harm against Alphonse. Meanwhile, Andromeda would be in charge of sending a healing, glowing light over their bodies, mainly the android's who seemed to be suffering the most in battle.

Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:52 pm

The android frowned as his attack did little damage, and it got him two taunts from both the shadow and the real Shunnosuke. Fortunately, his friend was dripping with sarcasm, and after taking the hit his friend was quick to heal him. An alert told him that his systems were nearly fully operational thanks to the magical aid. The android looked at his friend and nodded, "Alright, now that I'm feeling a bit better, let's see about breaking through this fragment so we can get to the real target." the android said summoning his persona to hopefully destroy this fragment.

Skills used: :

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:29 am

"Listen to your second boyfriend Sentinel. Be a good killer and follow orders." The Fragment took another hit while they sent the same ice path towards Shunnosuke's feet.

Shadow Shunnosuke:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:24 am

...excuse me? — Shunnosuke glanced back at his Shadow, at a loss of words. Has he heard correctly? "Boyfriend"? He didn't even mind the icicles path hitting his feet with a chance of potentially ruining his pair of Louboutin flats. — We're obviously not, I'm not such a sick person as to date an android, and besides...who would be the first? — His eyes shifted to the robot, curious as to what answer would be given in return.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next