Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 am

The android felt the ice crash into him and do damage to him, and seeing how his friend didn't scream...it meant his focus was on something else. No doubt, it was his mother's words given how he lashed back at her with his own ferocious tongue. "Shunnosuke is right, he is his own person and does not have the responsibility to take care of your mistakes for you. You are an entirely capable women, who can handle her own problems. If you cannot handle the problems on your own, then don't push it onto someone else and deny full responsibility. Till you grow up and come to realize this, you will always struggle with life." The android said summoning Iroas once more to strike the mother and hopefully ground her. The giant knight rose his blade and brought it down on the fragment once more, with devastating force behind it.

Stats::

Skills used:

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:09 am

The duo would have conquered another fragment, as Sentinel's strike cleanly slid through her body, leaving half of her body intact via a statue. One half would topple over almost immediately, while the other half still stood, and moved, her face growing less cold and more sad. It wasn't like Sharaku's fragment where he smiled. "You.....you'll always be stronger than I am. The truth is, I could never accept you because I could never accept the mistake I made. My pride is something that took place over you. I'm sorry Shunnosuke. You never deserved a parent that didn't love you, and I failed to remind you that you are loved. You are not bound to anything if you don't believe it. And I can never apologize or make up how horribly you were treated. Don't ever forget, that you're still a Kurosawa. You have a family, and being related by blood will always be more immense than one bound by law. If you lose the ones that you care for, you have nothing. Neither money, nor possessions will ever fill a hole left behind by someone who you care about..." And with that, she closed her eyes, and looked up, holding her hand in the air before it began to crumble from her fingers down, shards of glass falling from her face as though they were tear drops until nothing was left. Another set of chains would be released from Shunnosuke's heart. His family was not the most loving family, and perhaps he didn't want that to be the case, however, a lesson may have been buried in the cruel way he was treated, a lesson that may have actually been nicer than it seemed.

Combat Over - You Have Survived

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:44 pm

And for the first time in his life, Shunnosuke saw his mother’s face sad. She was always so elegant, so stern, with a face that seemed to be carved in marble. She was always so pretty... And until now, until she admitted everything her son already knew, everything he longed for listening, Ms. Kurosawa had never been so frail. So human. Seeing as the words coming out of her mouth, however, was different. If it was a good kind of different, Shunnosuke couldn’t tell yet.

Right now, he wanted to at least reach out to her, as he did to Sharaku’s illusion. This time, however, less… enthusiastically. He stretched one hand out to his mother’s, yet it was too late. That’s when she started falling into pieces. As for her son, he didn’t move. His eyes were motionless, watching every glass reach the ground and turn into dust. Quicker than Shunnosuke could realize, there wasn’t anything else left of his mother, and he was still there, staring into the empty space Ms. Kurosawa left, feeling… remorse. He said some nasty things to his mother, even though he knew she wasn’t the real Ms. Kurosawa. By wanting to return every hurtful word he was ever directed to, Shunnosuke finally realized that he was also in front of someone who had dealt with problems on her own. This was so hard… for both of them.

Mother… — He muttered, with shaky and insecure eyes. No, he didn’t want to cry, not again. He should feel relieved, and indeed he felt like a weight was lifted from his heart, like a long-lasting problem had finally found its solution. Before letting his emotions running down his face, he closed his eyes, sighing deeper. The next time he would open them, he would be smiling gracefully. Is this what “growing up” and "being stronger", as Alphonse and Ms. Kurosawa said, felt like?

Now… shall we move on? There’s still one last person I want to meet, I hope you don’t mind… — He said, calmly, turning his head to Alphonse, by his side before leaving the room behind. Alphonse… He had defended the teenager, even against his mother. Meddlesome, maybe… but that’s the kind of thing only a true friend could do for another. Since from the start, the android had been pretty supportive. One of the last people he could expect this kind of care from. If once Shunnosuke was bothered by the presence of an intruder meddling into his affairs, now he was glad that at least one person was by his side.

Strenght:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:46 pm

The android watched the fragment get cut clean in two, that was certainly grim and unexpected. The mother seemed to be apologizing for the lack of attention and love she had given him, but that he still had people who cared for him. The android was softly smiling, hopefully his friend would take the advice about having ones to love is more critical than money or goods. His glance shifted to his friend, where he saw the look of remorse at first only to be replaced by the smile. There it was...the strength that the android had told him about, while he was surprised there were no tears, it wasn't a bad thing.

When his friend mentioned one more person to meet the android nodded his head, "Whatever, you feel is necessary to help yourself is fine with me." The android said offering him a smile. He followed his friend to wherever he was going, "So, who do you think the next person we will face?" The android asked curious, he figured it would be his father considering how the issue of family seems to be at the core of Shunnosuke's character, or that is how it seemed to be. His friend must have had it rough with family issues, but that was the point of this. To face the challenges that these issues posed to him and overcome them. Well fortunately, Shunnosuke has his friends to rely on, which might only be the android right now, but he had more friends cheering him on in spirit.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:27 am

He figures the android would ask about it. — My father… — He uttered, keeping walking straightforward. Makes only sense for him to meet that one last person before the final confrontation with his other self. There was so much he wanted to ask his father about… Sharaku had said the man was also here, in one of the uncountable rooms of this dollhouse,  no point in not searching for him. Besides, he always knew the reason for his mother’s rejection. She made it clear once, he listened to the whole story — albeit a shortened version of it — previously. As for his father… He never spoke about it. Mr. Leighton was never a cold of a parent, at least not as cold as his wife; he also was never the most present and caring father either. Whatever struggles the man had with the way his life turned after “you-know-what”, he kept it to himself the whole time, locking in a bubble of his own misery. Shunnosuke knew what to expect from Ms. Kurosawa, but as for his father… he had no clue.

Don’t you have anything to ask about? — He asked a bit nervously. The silence, the sound of their steps through the corridors and small words between them was killing the teenager. On the other hand, when both Alphonse and Naomi were going through the same, their fragments of memory kind of gave it all to the visitants, there was little to ask that they haven’t told. Maybe that’s the same now the situation has turned over? — We aren’t that much of a dysfunctional family. In fact, we never fight at home. — “Partially true”, he thought as one hand rubbed the other arm, unsure of what to say to justify anything they heard back then. — You’re probably wondering what’s the “mistake” she made, don’t you? It happened back in her high school days. My mother was a teenager, my father was a teacher for her classroom. She hasn’t changed a little bit since then… — His eyes were a bit sad and held a melancholic admiration for Ms. Kurosawa. It was funny to think about how time has passed for everyone, yet her high school pictures at home portrayed the same woman he had as a mother at home. — I assume they got pretty close quickly and you know what’s the next chapter. It was merely fun for her; she doesn’t like my father, that’s very much obvious. However… I never knew his side of the story… That’s why I need to see him. I want to know how he feels. If he dislikes me as well…

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

The android nodded his head, he had figured it would be the father, after seeing the photo and the family setting established by the doll house, it was only logical. The android pondered what would be the story this time around, it was evident that his mother blamed Shunnosuke for the way her life was. When his friend asked if there was anything he wanted to ask about, evidently the android's silence was a bit concerning to his friend. His head turned toward his friend speaking to him and telling him about his family didn't fight as often. The android could see that, yet....he had some ideas that just because they weren't fighting doesn't mean tension did not exist. Furthermore, there was the mistake that seemed to be the root of the problem....the android had put it all together, namely...they got too close and conceived Shunnosuke, before either of them were ready.

"Do you feel associated with that mistake? The android inquired, he understood why his friend needed to see his father, that much as abundantly clear. "You shouldn't if you do, you are very much your own person with your own destiny before you. As such you are able to craft out your own destiny and be whatever you desire, and seek out whatever you desire." The android said, trying to cheer up his friend, "If you feel as though you need your father's side of the story, I assure you that it will be found here. I was able to find some closure in my own trial, and I know it is possible for you to acquire the same."

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 pm

”Do you feel associated?”, he asked. Well, isn’t that obvious? Of course he was associated. Basically every little strife in his family circle is, one way or another, related to him to a degree.

Indeed I do. It isn’t something to ignore, I understand that my existence very much changed the fate of everyone else. My grandparents are the conservative type, albeit discreet. They never make a scene in public, but they have influence, and means to make sure their beliefs stay strong. I'm sure they were the ones who forced my mother to have the baby, an abortion must have been completely off topic. Though I don't really know if mother really cogitated an abortion, but… who wouldn’t at her teens? My grandparents would never allow it, however. I guess that’s when she lost interest to inherit the company. I don’t know if she was receiving training to succeed in the family business, or if she blatantly objected it. I can only imagine why she would do such things… — He sighed, a fixed stare to the path ahead. After meeting with the fragment of Ms. Kurosawa, it was much clearer to him that his mother had it rough this whole time. In her own way, reacting and resisting as she could. Very much like…. himself. — I bet grandfather wouldn’t really allow mother to inherit the company after his retirement, for she’s a woman. Retrograde, yes, but that’s how he is. My grandmother doesn’t even have a voice at home, all she does is repeat an “amen” after everything grandfather says. And a single young mother, the symbol of a dishonored woman, would be a blemish to our name. She had to marry someone, and I assume that’s where my father steps in. He had lost his job after the story leaked; it wouldn’t be hard to deduce after a small, amateur investigation that the baby’s father was my father. I can tell that’s what saved him from misery, he would never get another job around here after being expelled… Or maybe even overseas… — The more Shunnosuke tells, the more merciful he felt for both of his parents. Whether it was the melancholic atmosphere after the previous meeting still lasting, it was getting into the core of him. — But that doesn’t mean he’s better now. I know none of this is my fault. I wasn’t the one who forced myself into this world… But it’s because of me that everyone is wretchedly unhappy. And I need to listen it from his mouth.

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 am

The android blinked as his friend explained just how much power his grandparents had over his family...the family business had a lot of power, and the one in charge of the business had all the money. The one who had the money was the one who controlled the fate of others. It was quite sad really, and the android frowned as he seemed to think hard about a few things. "That....that sounds difficult....I'm somewhat speechless. I am sorry to hear the difficulties that your family is facing. I didn't know it was so complicated." There were several moments of silence as the android now understood how difficult it was for his friend at times...to feel like he was somewhat responsible for the unhappiness.

"If you ever need a mediator, I would be happy to offer whatever assistance I can." The android said offering a soft smile, it was...perhaps all the android could do, or at least all he could think of doing to help his family. Though he hoped the father would have some good news for his friend, perhaps explaining how much he was deeply loved and enjoyed even if they struggle to show it. "I hope that you find the answers you are looking for when we confront your father." The android said before noticing that they were no longer alone. It seems as though some of the local inhabitants were starting to become aware of their presence....this would be of some concern.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:07 pm

PvS Combat Has Begun

Reckoning Dice 1:

Reckoning Dice 2:

Reckoning Dice 3:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 am

"Mediator". This word made Shunnosuke look back at Alphonse, in awe. The android may not know, but that moment the blonde's respect for him grew considerably. Still, as great as it sounded an outsider intervention, he really doubted it would work. Maybe in the long run, with much more persistence and patience, for he knew how stubborn his family members could be, namely the patriarch of the Kurosawas. — As much as I appreciate it, I-- — Another shadow, who divided itself into various dice-like figures. Shunnosuke pouted, tired of them. How many are there in this place? — We may talk about it later; please, get ready! — As he rushed to touch his Evoker, Andromeda appeared again, silently understanding what's in the mind of her summoner. They were outnumbered... and luckily, this battle won't be as rough as Shunnosuke initially thinks.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:25 pm

The android heard his friend speak about how much he would appreciate, but then suddenly...three shadows appeared. Oh great! The android got into his battle stance before summoning Iroas who hefted his large blade up into the air before cutting horizontally across all three shadows, threatening to split them in twine! "I see them! Iroas let's handle this!" the android said as his Persona readied itself for the next attack.

Skill used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Damage Taken:

Reckoning Dice 1:

Reckoning Dice 2:

Reckoning Dice 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:03 pm

The android saw how his attack seemed to lack the normal effect on these shadows...perhaps they were more resistant to this type of attack, unfortunately they were still standing and able to counterattack. Sentinel dodged the one that came at him, but then dove in front of one of the attacks aimed at his comrade. He let out a slight grunt at she took the hit, but then he turned his focus on the dice. "That seemed less effective, so I think the proper move is something that ought to light them on fire." He said before Iroas stepped forward and from his blade a wave of flame jumped forth to burn all the shadows. Meanwhile, Sentinel looked back at his friend, "You okay!?" he asked, hoping that he would still have a bit of support until the enemy's numbers decreased.

Skills used::

Hit/miss:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Shunnosuke rose both arms in his own defense in front of his body. Two of the dices duos came at him. Gladly, Alphonse jumped in front of him and defended against the first blow the student was ready to take. Before he could even thank him, the second strike came hard and unnoticed, throwing him to the ground with no effort at all. — ACK! — He yelled as he hit his shoulder on the ground, moaning in pain and gritting teeth. As for Alphonse's pretty silly and unnecessary question, he'd just glare fiercely at the android...or maybe not so fiercely, as the teen's pain left no energy to be sarcastic. Doesn't make the question less stupid, though. — ...Do I look like I am okay? Why do these things keep happening to me…?

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing SP. Forgot to edit it when I copy+paste'd.)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Damage Taken:

Reckoning Dice 1:

Reckoning Dice 2:

Reckoning Dice 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next