Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Shunnosuke glanced at Alphonse, his eyes expressing how thankful he was for the support. It didn’t help that the teenager was still feeling powerless, once again blamed for things that run out of his control. Should he really be blamed for what happened beyond his comprehension? — It’s true that I didn’t do much on your favor, or didn’t defend you… — He understood that. Being so busy trying to ascend socially, as he was taught to do, as he was supposed to and enjoyed to do, Shunnosuke never payed too much attention to his father’s feelings. He wasn’t a complete ignorant about Leighton’s issues either, but…perhaps he didn’t care enough. How many times has he reached out to his father and asked about his day? How many times has he invited his father to a one-on-one chat just to know how the man has been? Shunnosuke didn't even remember when they've spent one afternoon together. And it hurt him. It hurt to admit the truth that he may be, indeed, guilty for his father’s misery, as much as his father’s rejection… — Please, father… I can never understand what you’ve been through if you don’t talk to me. If you ever felt alone in our home, if you ever felt like this is also my fault… I’m willing to avert it from now on. As long as you know I'm here… — The teen’s eyes had a sad gleam as he besought for Leighton’s trust.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:35 pm

(Just a really quick post)

Stats:

Skill used:

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 KdSkzW2

He shook his head as he charged forward to Shunnosuke and pulled out another blade, attempting to swipe at his body. It seemed that he was simply done talking at the moment, now focused solely on defeating his "son". Regardless of whether it hit or not, it looked like at any minute he could fall, as he clearly was wobbly in his attack, and had many cracks along his body.

Mr. Leighton:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Father… Dad… — His mutter gradually ceased. Shunnosuke didn't move a inch to defend himself, or move out of the way. His reflexes were never impressive anyway, being subpar to a regularly active teenager of his age. The reason for his apathy was something else, however, something anyone watching the scene would clearly identify: Shunnosuke felt guilty for everything. The closer the figure of Leighton came to him, the less shocked, the more resigned his face would be, turning into that of someone who believed to deserve the physical abuse as an appropriate punishment. Of someone who gave up and felt defeated. He knew that wasn’t his real father, but… even the quietness was the same… How could he defend himself against that? Against his own father…? — I’m…sorry... — He muttered, his face constrained in pain, gritting teeth, eyes covered by his untidy blonde hair, as his body gave in to the assault...until a sharp and unexpected move put an end to the motionless Shunnosuke. The next thing seen would be his chain weapon attempting to hit what was left of Leighton’s staggering illusion. How did the teenager find strength to strike back, not even he knows...

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:33 pm

When Shunnosuke threw his weapon at him, it smashed straight through his body and sent him sprawling to the floor. He looked up weakly towards him, with an arm now with no hand barely holding himself up as shard of glass fell through the large hole made from Shunnosuke on his upper body. "I do not blame you Shunnosuke...once we talk again, I am sure we will be able to settle this. It's not like you asked to be born.....so don't blame yourself for your family, and don't think you have to make it up to everyone. You don't have to let it hold you back.....I am the last one....and you know who is left. Now go, prove me right, and finish what you came here to do. I will always love you. I may not be the ideal father, but I will never abandon you, no matter what. Never ever forget that. Blood of the covenant may be thicker than water of the womb....but this is your family, and it's the one true family you'll ever have..." After that eulogy, he would shatter, and the final burden would fall from Shunnosuke's heart. The way to his true demons was now open, and he needed no other further convincing. It was time to end this.

Combat Over - You Have Survived

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Following stat increases by 5:

Shunnosuke:

Sentinel:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:21 pm

And so, Shunnosuke could lift his gaze again, right in the moment his father initiated his speech, torn between horrified by the alien aspect of the hole in his torso, but also… the very first sentence. — — Sooner than he was able to realize, tears were silently, yet abundantly flowing down his face, down his pointy chin with no control whatsoever. Unlike the first meeting with Sharaku, that made the thickest of Shunnosuke’s emotions come to surface without resistance, or the second meeting with Shunnosuke’s mother, where the teenager made an effort to portray the inner will and endure the emotional pain when he realized his mother had struggles on her own… Tears he had been holding for quite a long time already, for both his parents. The words he had sought for so long, the answers for his questions… Is this the kind of strength Alphonse mentioned? Is this what you earn when you gather enough courage to face your own inner demons? Was that strength the propeller for his last blow on his father?

As Shunnosuke’s father’s image shattered into myriad pieces before leaving nothing but thin air in front of him, he tottered, still feeling hard the blow the Fragment delivered in him. — A… Andromeda… — His trembling fingers, as unsteady as his voice, touched once again his brooch, causing the burlesque dancer to act, hovering on air and performing her final moves before her image would dissipate gradually, for her job there was done until called again. The soothing aura would be enough to make Shunnosuke recover from the assaults his tiny body endured. The physical part was quite easy to take care of; as for the psychological part, there was still damage to heal. Nothing the mystical powers of a greek entity could lighten, he knew that much. That was something only Shunnosuke could end, should he wish. The immediate dizziness that struck him upon regaining balance was the least of his concerns. — Father… Mother, just wait for me at home… — He uttered, more to himself than for the illusion of his father, now nowhere to be seen. Unconsciously a smile twitched his mouth upwards. An inexplicable feeling that maybe Hyde was right all along when he said time heals everything. That maybe Sharaku was right when he said that it’s all up to him to face his issues instead of resigning. And maybe… just maybe not everything is lost. Maybe the mistakes of the past can indeed stay in the past for good.

I think it’s time for us to face the other me. Let us go, I don’t have time to waste here anymore. — He said to Alphonse without undoing that confident and mysterious smile, by this point not really minding the lack of elegance when he rubbed his handcuffs on his reddened, wet face. And here he thought he wouldn’t even cry for what these Fragments had to say anymore… One thing was for sure: no matter how much the teenager let his emotions get the best of him, there would be no more tears drying on their own.

Skills, Stats and Passives:

Strenght:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 am

The android the father crumble, and with that, his friend had overcome all the optional challenges and faced down his demons. It must have hurt at the very being, it did for the android. He moved over to help his friend stand as he seemed to be a bit dizzy. "Easy now, you've gone through quite a bit, but you're okay now. You're through the hard parts, you've faced your demons and handled their words with ease." the android said releasing his friend, his friend muttered something, but the android was unsure of what he all said. When his friend said it was time to get going, the android nodded his head.

"The last stop is your own self, it will say cruel things, and it knows you quite well. It will say things, and attempt to twist your beliefs toward its own views. Reflect upon my encounter with my own self. It might help you prepare for the challenges that await us." The android said hoping to prepare his friend before they faced the challenge of Shunnosuke's other self. "Though if you've come this far...I know you're more than ready for whatever we face in the challenges ahead." The android said offering a soft smile toward his friend. He was confident in his friend's ability to overcome whatever challenge would lie in his way.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:16 am

It’s fine, I’m alright… I can stand on my own now. — He said, in a rare occasion where he acknowledged Alphonse’s assistance. As minimal as the gesture of helping another person to stand up was, Shunnosuke wasn’t ungrateful at all and for once his tone wasn’t arrogant of a self-sufficient person. — I must be a mess now. I’m sorry you had to see me like that… —Words tinted with a tangible disconcertment, Shunnosuke finally regained his balance and posture. Even if he was, up to this point, used to having back up, it was still embarrassing enough to have someone watching over your little secrets and your weak sides, the sides you can’t and won’t expose to everyone. And yet, despite the awkwardness of the situation in hands, the teenager had a feeling that it was nowhere close to how awkward the final meeting could be. His mind revolved back when they entered the mirror, and he firstly listened to the words of his other self. Surely that was enough of a glimpse of what to expect from the final confrontation.

I know. I heard it when Naomi had to face hers and later, so did you… — He uttered, recovering the tone that defined the Kurosawas very well. Hurtful things from his other self was one the first things he expected to happen. — I also heard the voice when we entered. This is the third time I’ve been in this place, so I know what may happen. I’ll reach the other Shunnosuke who has been lurking somewhere in this magical yet extremely creepy place ruining my image with things I’d never say to anyone. Whoever created this dimension sure needs to work out on their script better, to not make it as repetitive as a lame Power Rangers season. — There were of course a number of things he could name to match the analogy. —I must admit that perhaps I haven’t payed enough attention to what happens here since I wasn’t the one in the spotlight in the previous occasions, but… did you get hurt? From the things you heard from your other self. — He crossed his arms, briefly looking at Alphonse before heading forward, lowered gaze to the ground. In not so short words, he wanted to know if an android felt hurt for having inner insecurities shoved on his face, or was even able to expose a myriad of human emotions even though he was originally created and built to serve to a specific purpose. — What good do these “challenges”, anyway? This all seems like such a bad taste joke, in my opinion. What if I didn’t have the ability to face every single one of the people I met here? Would I die in this place, even though this place is hold by people supposed to assist us, isn’t that what the Velvet Attendants are for? Are they really trying to help us overcome whatever or are they having fun peeping on our grieves? — Seriously… sometimes he just wanted to give up and leave home. If that was their idea of moral support, then they might listen a thing or to once Shunnosuke was officially done with this place.

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm

The android nodded and stepped away from his friend once his balance and his eyes were clear, "I don't mind, everyone needs to let it out and cry sometimes. I believe that is supposedly unhealthy for one to keep it in. The important thing is that after crying it all out, you take action or press on." The android said, before falling silent as Shunnosuke explained his knowledge of things. Evidently, he seemed to believe that his other self would ruin whatever image he had built up, and then he made a comment of how someone ought to improve the script.

The android couldn't help but laugh, "Well, if you have a complaint about the script, I happen to know a person who you can leave that complaint with." The android said with a slight smile, before raising a hand to his face and covering his mouth. "Anyways, some of the words hurt, but I was more concerned about the flaws in logic. It was partial some of my views...but it was twisted...in an odd way. I wanted to face it down and overcome it. I wanted to show..that those twisted views...don't control me." The android said as they walked around.

"Don't you feel as though you have changed after all these challenges? You have confronted your fears, and are able to face things that you were afraid to face in the first place? I don't know what would happen if you failed...maybe you would be let back out for another chance." The android said, pondering it before, looking at Shunnosuke, "They are here to help us, they each have their own uses and ways. However, I do not believe they can see into here...this is only a place for those who enter it. They may know who the mirror calls, but not what occurs within." The android said coolly hoping it would answer his friend's question.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:31 am

Hm? So Alphonse knew the person responsible for this? Figures, he always seemed to know everything about… everything. — So, you know? Who would that person be, then? — He glanced back at Alphonse with a rather skeptical look judging by his laughter, quite not sure if this knowledge is result of robotic programming or the fact the android was more involved with what was happening in Azores than the teenager would be.

Twisted, you say. How is that possible if you’ve acknowledged previously it had some of your views on it? — Quite confusing. Shunnosuke didn’t have the courage to say the things his Shadow spilled out at the beginning of their incursion in the Mirror World were “twisted”. No. At some point, he believed everything the Shadow said. He believed his goal was to make everyone eat out at the palm of his hand, a trait that could be considered a flaw by many of the “moralists” out there in the world, and even though Shunnosuke had no real qualms in using people to achieve his goals, he also knew his limitless ambitious behavior was morally wrong. Now, if he felt stronger? If the student felt he changed for better after meeting everybody there is to meet in this dimension? It was hard for him to say. — Perhaps so. I don’t really have a say in this, which is odd because I somehow felt strong when I faced my mother. It’s less of a feeling of being prepared for what may have come and more of a feeling as if this was my opportunity to confront her and say everything I had to swallow down my throat all these years. I thought she deserved to hear a thing or two of how awful and despicable of a mother she is… Yet… — His expression changed from thoughtful to that of someone who’s experimenting genuine sorrow. — I know well enough how to explore her weak points. I’ve never done it up to now… and I’m glad I said everything to the fake one. When I saw her face turning sad like that, I realized I couldn’t do that to my real mother. — Shunnosuke didn’t know how that was possible, or rather, he didn't think of such possibility since up to this point he wouldn’t waver over stating his hateful feelings for his mother. Perhaps that’s the unbeknown change Alphonse was talking about?

So, if I got it right, this place is akin to a training session of sorts, is that what you’re saying? Hmmm… — There wasn’t much to comment about. The analogy got him quite reflexive, pondering in silence as he kept his pace steady ahead.

Strenght:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:18 am

No Enemies Detected - You Can Continue Forward
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:00 am

The android would nod, "Your other self, they seem to be critically connected to the stability of this world, therefore, I believe he is the one you should leave your complaint with." The android then would have to address the next question his friend had.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear, but what I meant was that my other self spoke some truths, but it was to a point that seemed....extreme to me. It stated how the human race is very flawed,and while you do have a few flaws. However, I do not see you as inferior or...terribly misguided by your emotions. You recall the disagreement we had, that was me disagreeing with those twisted views." The android said, before listening closely to his friend's own view. A training exercise...perhaps...perhaps his friend was on to something right there. Or perhaps even a way to see what would happen.

"I can agree with that statement, I personally had never thought of it in that way. Perhaps it is meant to show us possible events or allow us a chance to get closure." The android shook his head, "This place is beyond my expertise, I can only offer you my analysis based off the data I have gathered." With that the android shrugged a bit as he followed his friend.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm

( So sorry for taking long to reply, I regained motivation to post, finally. )

This place is beyond even my expertise... — He quoted the android, sighing in annoyance. Apparently there was no conclusion to the place, no matter which angle he decided to look at; still what the robot said and the student carefully listened to made the most sense out of it, obviously disregarding the "flawed" and "inferior" part of it, for it was no time to attain to small details. — If it’s truly a preparation for what may come, then I know how to fare from this point onward. Based on the reactions of everyone I met here so far, I think I understand them a little better. The only thing left is understand this place, and myself… — He said, thoughtfully, drawing the path ahead further as his mind traveled lost in his own reflexions.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:26 am

The android would continue to follow his friend, as he debated the information he received. It was all the android had really gathered from the experiences he had gathered. He might be a database of information but on the supernatural...he could only draw conclusions from the information he could gather or what others offered as their own perspective. He'd then sort through those theories and toss out the ones he found to be invalid or did not hold up with further analysis. As Shunnosuke spoke his thoughts the android nodded, "Yes, you've done quite well thus far, I think you've learned quite a bit from this experience. Though, I'm sure it will all come for you after we face your other self." The android said offering his friend a smile, before walking beside him. That's when things became clear for the android or clearer than they were before he faced himself. Though he did wonder what it was that Shunnosuke was going to learn about himself, the android knew better than to pry into such private matters of his friend's life. That would be revealed sooner or later, no need to butt in now.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next