Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:36 pm

“Well, whatever the word was, grumpy was the word that I came up with instead. Hyde would say as he let sharaku talk and stayed quiet for a while. He observed but it was a bit worse than he feared when he figured his relationship with sharaku. What could he possibly say to that? He can’t even maintain a personal relationship with the people that he was fighting with, which could lead to mistakes on the battlefield if everyone doesn’t get along to a certain degree. Maybe it was just luck after all that they got along as well as they did.

“I agree with everything you just said. If you don’t feel like trying, than this as far as we go. I shouldn’t want any more than this because frankly, anything further to gain between the two of us would be a waste of energy on your part things that you can utilize in other areas. You shouldn’t have to feel like yu want to be anywhere else other than near me in your own home, so I’m just going to leave. “ Hyde was packing up his bag, but he left the book that sharaku placed aside for him to read on his own discression. “ Well, I’m glad you are able to get along with the others just fine. I hope you enjoy the comic, and the cake too.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:32 pm

''Hm, very well then.'' There wasn't anything to say, really. A word is a word, and there wasn't any reason to argue about the meaning if Hyde wasn't about to press on it. It would just make more strife than there already was. Not that the difference would be enough to change much right now. His lips would twitch into a half amused smile as Hyde spoke next. That so? Well, it isn't his job to stop the redhead or make a decision for him, and it never has been. If he wanted to give and leave, then so be it. For the amount of determination Hyde claimed to have in helping people and everything else, he was giving up here quite easily. He had not even been putting actual effort in opposing the redhead. Just stating his opinion. Perhaps he was being painfully clear with it, but what gives? People get upset when you hide things, and lie, but they are also often upset when they find out the truth, because they perceive it as mean, or meant in an ill manner. You can't satisfy everyone, no matter how you act. Therefore, it was somewhat lame to believe you could click with everyone. It wasn't as if he wasn't willing to put some effort in, otherwise he would have told Hyde to get lost long ago, and be done with things. But he wasn't going to keep at it forever, once it went past a certain point where it just seemed like a waste, more than anything else. Unless Hyde managed to somehow make an impression that it was actually worth it...it would be a crooked road, most likely.

He would snort under his breath, leaning over the couch as he looked at Hyde.

Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 Bg0sCM0

''You're such a goody two-shoes at times, you know? Even when something like this happens, you still go around wishing me good stuff. I doubt you're actually happy about this, are you? Yet, you choose to give in and leave so soon. I thought you had more determination in you after you kept talking how you're going to be a hero and save the world. I wasn't even trying to shove you down on purpose, just stating my honest opinion, since people seem to detest lies. Then again, they get upset over the truth as well, when it doesn't match up with their viewpoint. If you get intimidated this easily, I wonder. People won't always be nice and cuddly towards you. That's simply not how the world works. You have to stand your ground to get through life at times.'', he would narrow his eyes slightly. ''However, what you do is your personal choice. If you want to go, then leave. I will not stop you, nor hold you back. It isn't my job to tell people how to be. Whether you let things affect you, and how much is up to you.'' That said, he wouldn't move from where he was, simply observing the redhead langudly.

He wasn't necessarily happy about the development, but he probably wasn't as vexed over it as Hyde. He could live this way as well. It wouldn't be a first for him. It is impossible to get along with everyone extremely well. In a way, it was almost entertaining when it came down to situations such as these. After some time, you can come to find amusement in anything, as long as it is a break from boredom. It didn't even pose a big problem for him. He would be fine with helping when it was truly needed anyway, and the team was already broken in many parts. So be it, if it had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:54 pm

“what the hell am i supposed to do then?!” hyde would say as he put the box down. “ we done this a million times and nothing changes. I didn't give up, you gave up on the idea of progressing i dont even know what the hell im supposed to change about myself all this progression crap. I don't get it! I jus-” hyde simply slumped in the chair. “ i dont understand....and it bothers me that i dont.” there was a bit of silence for a while. Hyde spoke up again soon after. “ you know, i honestly wanted to be your friend and make this work. Im not pretending to be nice or acting or anything, everybodys friendship is different. But were so far in that i don't even know if we got closer together or even more apart”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm

''Isn't that the million dollar question? It always is, right?'' Sharaku would chuckle. ''But I cannot answer that. The one who decides what will you do, is you yourself. I can tell you what I like, what I don't and all around that, but it isn't my call as to what are you going to do. Use your own common sense to make a choice.'', he would sneer lightly. ''Or you can keep getting vexed over it and yell at the air. It's amusing to watch when people get stressed over something ten times more than I am. Can't say I really understand it well myself, but I am not bothered. It's not as if I can't live without the knowledge, so why let it make me grow gray hair over it.'' The best way to not let it get to the point where it hurt was to not get anxious over it so much. He did care, but he would not put his hands in fire for these things anymore. The risk was too big, and not worth it more often than not. It was much easier to filter early enough.

''Exactly. All relationships are different. Some work, some don't. We aren't cut out to get along with everyone on the planet, just because that is what we want. Maybe if you're one that is willing to not be themselves all the time, and always act in a way that makes others like you....but what kind of a life is that? In the end, you may just be left with nothing. So I decided to take things as they go. I'll try when it seems like it could be worth it for me, but I am not going to jump into fire in hopes that it'll somehow defy logic, and not burn me.''
, he'd say with a slight smirk, inspecting the material of the couch he was leaning against meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:47 am

“Fine, I’ll be just as straight forward as that then Sharaku. What do you like, and what don’t you like? I much rather you tell me everything I need to know straight from the beginning instead of beating around it. That seemed to be the critical moment of the conversation right now. Hyde was going to take Sharaku’s question and ask him that same question. He decided to do it this way instead; hopefully Sharaku would be willing to explain all of that this time around. Since he seemed like the person that would openly say his likes and dislikes, why not?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:18 am

Sharaku would eye Hyde contemplatively for a while. Nice, but this wasn't the way it would work either. Even if he named things he liked, what would that do for Hyde? In conclusion, nothing, really. The facts weren't everything. Besides, after all this time, the redhead should have the basic idea himself. Otherwise, it was pretty sad, to be honest. He would tap his fingers against the nearest surface. ''And what am I? A book where you can find a list of contents?'', he would huff. ''Do you really have no idea after all this time? You should at the very least be able to tell what I don't like by now. Besides, what would me stating facts tell you? I can claim I like cats, but that doesn't mean I'd like everything related to them shoved into my face either.'', he would roll his eyes, somewhat bemusedly. ''If I really have to make an essay on things like those...what does it say about us? That's my actual point here. How is it that people call each other friends, but know almost nothing about the other person? Say, if you were asked to tell something about me, what would you say? Maybe we should start there, because I am not going to tell you my whole biography, trying to guess what would be of use to you.'' That, and he wasn't particularly fond of being 100% clear about himself. Not like this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:12 am

You mean telling other people informative and useful things about you? Well, I think you like coffee. You never been the one to keep longer relationships. You hate not being in control, your favorite color is purple, you like mint, or was it chocolate mint? You are from Portugal and you speak Portuguese….and………” Hyde was silent for a while, but then he rubbed his head. Guess I had a brain fart just now, I would usually remember everything. How am I doing so far anyway? I would at least tell them the normal stuff and not the supernatural stuff or personal and sensitive things if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:44 am

''I mean things in general. Whatever you know. Or think you know at least.'' Sharaku would elaborate calmly, before going quiet to listen to what Hyde had to say. He hadn't neccessarily meant whatever was said had to be useful and informative. Besides, every person found different kinds of information as useful. Priorities were a thing. Someone would be happy to know your favorite color, and someone would frankly not give a single damn about it. ''Difference sort of depends on the individual. There are a few of the things you mentioned, that I usually don't tell people. Not very soon after meeting them at least. Unless you know how I think, you're not safe whatever you say, because you can't tell what is a personal matter for me and what isn't.'', he would shrug lightly. ''As for what you said. Partially. I am indifferent towards coffee, to be honest, and no, not chocolate. Also, hate is not really the best word. Dislike at most. I pefer to avoid literally hating something or someone.'', he'd say, looking at Hyde with an amused expression.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:24 am

Whatever I know or think I know…about you…right?” “This isn’t your real skin color and you was kind of reluctant to contact your family after you escaped the facility that contained you. Think your family was pretty wealthy…” Hyde felt a little stumped for a minute. “Yep, brain fart. Only when it counts to remember, all of a sudden I can’t remember anything. To be honest I would say that I know enough to know that I can trust you. Trustworthiness is pretty rare among people you know? So I can say that, I can also say that you are fond of cats, but that’s a giveaway. ” Shun is more qualified for this game than Hyde is, that’s for sure. “ don’t know man, I don’t think we had that kind of relationship where it’s based off of knowing menial things about each other. We would talk about it or mention it briefly, but it was never the 21 questions bit. If I can try to explain it, it’s like those rare moments were you can understand one another through conversation alone. That would make it sound like we get along well, but that’s not the case either. Well that what I’m feeling, the reason why we got this far is because we had something in common exclusively, and I guess all his time we’ve been trying to find out what it was. I know this is off topic but I just felt like saying that. Or maybe it could all be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Pff. Sharaku would snort. ''Almost. I do have money now, but my family wasn't really wealthy. Not poor either, but nothing special.'', he would roll his eyes slightly. Well, he could agree with the following. Hyde rarely remembered what was needed just when it was actually needed. He would rant about everything when it was unneccessary, but the moment something seriously needed to be said, or was important, he would forget to remember. He would sneer at the redhead. ''Trust? Really now. How is it even rare for you? You trust everyone and anyone you meet right away. Please. You'd hang out with anoyne. I know as much. I could probably slap you across the face just because, and you would still claim to trust me in the end. You sure give a good example of what you're talking about. Sarcastically speaking. For all you know, I could have been lying to you half of the time. You eat anything that's said and barely notice when it doesn't seem right for any reason.'' That was just how he saw the redhead most of the time. Hyde almost never picked up on the real meaning when there was one that was not completely obvious. Sometimes, he even took a painfully easy to understand statement in an almost opposite manner than the one it was meant in. Of course, he himself did miss sometimes too, he wasn't saint afterall, but he tried to correct himself when he noticed he was doing it. Hyde just rode on, and cluelessly did the exact same thing several times in the future again.

''Also, while I do like cats, they aren't my favorite animal.''
, he would comment casually, before flashing Hyde an amused smile when the redhead finished his speech. ''Coincidence. Or maybe just convenience. To be honest with you on this...The only reason I am hanging out with many of you this often is because we are a team. That's generally my main reason, except for the few people I get along with well enough to do it for something else too. It's more beneficial to keep in touch in some way, at least with the people I'm working with. I may have confidence, but even I know it's stupid to waltz everywhere alone, unless I know I have a fair chance of getting out of there as well. I've never been a big social butterfly, and never will be. I tend to do what suits me the most first of all, and then the rest.'', he would observe the redhead in thought. ''Technically, we do have something in common. We're both dealing with the same problem.''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Speaking of money, you went to my job before and you practically eat for free. A kindness you didn’t ask for but whatever, though I still don’t know what you do for a living. I know I asked you this question before and you still haven’t told me. What kind of money? Sun money, my kind of money…which is another term for “minimum wage?” “

“Yea you can stop with your assumptions right there, I don’t trust anyone and everyone meet. If you slapped me in the face with no apparent reason, I would of saw it coming the doesn’t you motioned your hand, so good luck hitting me. It’s a fluke, I don’t like fighting my friends, and I don’t live that kind of life anymore, but don’t get used to it either. But if I start seeing you that way, you’ll see the old me, hypothetically speaking. As for Lying to me half the time, hypothetically speaking, that’s not true either, maybe that’s why I remember so little, cuz the other things that you possibly told me seemed so hard to believed that I neglected to remember, hypothetically speaking of course.
“If hanging out with most of us only boils down to the purpose of our dysfunctional team, than what’s the other reasons you speak of. Freely free to give me an example so I can get it this time, whose the “few”?

Hyde had a straight face for a while. For a person who once said that you wasn’t the type to chase after relationship or maintain them well, maybe you changed after all if you’re able to say that. To not be a social butterfly, but to keep in contact with us because of convenience and using the common situation of the end of the world to your advantage. Hypothetically speaking, Sounds manipulative, you tend to do what suits you, does suiting you also involve using people? Sounds alot like my old home.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Sharaku would shrug. ''I believe I expressed before that I am not too fond of taking things for free. However, I know you're the type to insist. And I am not interested in starting a stupid argument over a few dollars. So I decided to let it be. It's your choice to give away freebies. I am not making you.'', he would smirk thinly. ''Answer's simple. I don't work. I did in the past, and I have enough to not need to for a while. It would just clog my time anyway. Not useful with what is going on around. I don't want to literally overheat myself, if this keeps going for too long.'' And that's where he'd leave it. He was not elaborating something like this to just about anyone.

He would hum lightly. Hyde's words could be a bit jabbing, but he knew by now that blowing over an argument was a bad idea. It never got him anywhere. It wasn't like Hyde would do much in the end. He didn't have a lot to be afraid of here even if it escalated more. Besides, taunting was sort of his style, when he didn't get over his head because of something the other person said. He doubted the redhead would realize what he was doing. Frankly, when he poked hard like this, the intention was usually to see what kinds of responses he could get out of the other side. It was just his way of gauging people from different angles than those one sees in a casual hang out. Perhaps harsh, but the things you sometimes learn...and it was a source of amusement to an extent as well. ''Would you? Naomi managed to hit you quite well before. I don't think I am a slow sloth when I need to move, but I digress.'', he would chuckle. ''You like using hypotheses, don't you. Let's see, hypothetically speaking, you just proved that you do indeed neglect to remember what you are told quite often. You have no way of telling whether I lie or not, even when the information seems not believeable to you. In a case that I am not, does it mean you are just being a poor listener for no reason? Or would your reasoning be that it seems unbelievable, so that means you don't need to let it stay in your brain for more than a few minutes?'' He could go on with this for a while if needed. Perhaps this would end up a game of who gives up first. Or someone would get way too pissed. He wasn't yet, though. This time, he knew well what he was doing when he started this exchange.

''Reasons? Simple things. How well I get along with the person. Whether hanging out proves to be entertaining enough. How comfortable am I with them and such. As for who, I would rather not tell names. I do not want you to start comparing yourself, whether consciously or not. You can't be the same as someone else, so I see the point as moot. Nor do I want this talk to steer to other people, when it is not about them specifically.'' He knew that would blow over badly. And that was something he did not want to go into. If he said Naomi for example, he could already guess Hyde's reaction wouldn't be to cheer for. That was a given. He would laugh slightly. ''I still am not the type. Though, I do occassionaly try, when it feels right enough to me. You are funny, however. Manipulate? Is that how it seems to you? Dear Hyde, if I were to be doing that, I would be forcing you into things. I may sometimes prefer people do things the way I want, but I don't push literally. The choice is theirs in the end. No one is holding you, for example. You can leave whenever you want, if I am too much for you to handle. It is more that I dislike people ordering me what to do, so I end up turning it on them in a way. But I do not manipulate anyone on purpose. If they let themselves be intimidated that easily, it is their own problem. I'll put it this way, I prefer doing what I choose, not what people want me to, or expect of me. I'll admit I am often whimsical, but that's who I am.'', he would close his eyes with a faint sigh.

''And no, I am not only doing it for my advantage. As you mentioned it a moment ago, this team of ours is rather dysfunctional. The best bet is to try and keep things going bewteen us, so it can possibly get better, but somehow, I don't think it's working. On occassion, I wonder. What kind of a team are we? We fair well when it's the usual, kick butt and win that way...but if there was a task of a different matter, the enemy would probably have no trouble cracking us apart, even as far as turning some of us against each other. We hold together 'that well'. We're more of a ZOO, than a team. If I wanted to truly exploit convenience, I would be working with different people by now. Or at least not all of you as it is.'' And he very well could find others. There were people who he knew less than his teammates, but worked well with so far. Not many, but there were enough for him to figure out a way to not be in this alone, if he so chose that route. And he knew that for example Naomi would still work with him when asked, even if he decided to stray from the team.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:32 pm

So what kind of work did you do in the past? Im sorry but id really like to know. It seems pretty interesting to me and you not telling me makes me want to know even more. “ as isual, hyde pays attention to what interests him the most. “ i said hypothetically speaking. People will be who they are and do whats natural to then no matter what. im here of my own free will..i came here because i wanted to read comics and hang out. Maybe eat some popcorn, stuff like that.“ hyde sighed when sharaku mentioned the team. Well, i always wondered if you guys would get along better if i wasn't around. I just want you guys to pull together, i dobt want that to happen to us. Ill be honest, i thought about leaving because i thought you guys would be better off, but deep down inside, i always felt that this was just a hurdle we can overcome, like any other obstacle. I still believe that. “ hyde would then fold his arms. “everybodys free to work with other people, like how i helped out during those mass awakenings, but i always put the team on a pedstool that meant a little more to me, abd i wabted it to work. I dont know how you feel, but thats how i feel. I know our bond is a little messed up raku, but i value it, the good and the bad.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:00 am

''And I don't care.'' Sharaku would state flatly, narrowing his gaze at the redhead. ''That's something you don't need to know.'' And even if, he would so not tell with Hyde's attitude towards it. He wasn't telling him things because they were apparently so interesting. He wasn't sorry, really. He would scowl. ''You can do that on your own as well. And I don't even have popcorn. Though, if I did, I could at least use you as target practice. Just because you're not listening to at least half I said again. Why do I even bother explaining sometimes, I don't know.'' This was frankly irritating, as much as he tried to shrug it off. Hyde himself brought up a few things before, and when he responded, the redhead did not bother to listen in return at all. But he had to ask about the job and such, which weren't even important at all. He wasn't going to answer that anyway. ''The way I see it, you'd believe even in the impossible happening. It isn't only you exactly. Some others don't get along as well. What are you doing to help the team make it through, however? Aside from believing it will magically fix itself. And I mean actually doing, not only talking about it.'', he would shrug indifferently. ''I have no reason to put the team higher. For what? Because we work together like cats and mice? I don't even remember when I saw more than one of you at the same time. The way I see it, we're more of a group that works together because we were the first to get involved, and we know the most, and that's that. It's quicker when you don't have to explain all that stuff to a newcomer and waste time. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks along those lines. I doubt we would have ever grouped this way, had that incident at the tower months ago not happened.'' He knew he wouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:22 pm

“That was pretty dickish and uncalled for that’s how you react to people saying that they want to hang out with you? It not even about the popcorn it’s the thought of it, anyone can just head off to the corner store or, oh wait this is penencia, there is no corner store. Whatever, Anyone can just go off and buy a pack of pop secret for three bucks.” Hyde waved the comment about the job off. “Well if you don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to. I’m not going to pry into your personal life uninvited. And I am listening, I just skipped it. I told you, just because I don’t answer something or comment on something, doesn’t mean, I didn’t hear you. I just had nothing to say about it anymore so I left it alone. So yes I heard you. Would I like to comment on it? No, I don’t.”

This guy didn’t get it, and he could misunderstand it and say it’s just hyde not listening to him if he wants. “I guess were not much of a team after all then. There isn’t even a leader or doesn’t need to be, or whatever. So I don’t know either, I don’t know what were doing and why everything is just pulling us apart. Maybe I was expecting too much from this, maybe seeing how jack’s group got along so well made me jealous, and I started asking for something I probably didn’t need. Of course you could live with latter of things not being that way, so I won’t be busting your chops about that anymore either.“ Hyde shrugged as he got up.” There’s no miracle or remedy for this, it’s just the way it is, and I’m tired of stressing about it, and I’m tired of pretending everything ok. I’m going home…..oh wait…. Zela isn’t my home anymore. Well, I’ll be going somewhere else then.“ Hyde picked up his box and left rather abruptly. He didn’t want anything more than what he already had with sharaku anymore and if that turned out to be less, he didn’t care either.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}   Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading is fundamental, like comics ^-^ [Sharaku}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next