Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

You Know It! (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Funeral...well, that wasn't the best thing to have in mind right now. Anything that involved death was no good right now. ''It seems that most people here like it as it is...or maybe funeral music is the new trend...not that I care about that...'' Sharaku was glad he was managing to follow her thought processes. Pondering them in detail was a step he wasn't about to take right now. He would lean his chin against his hand loosely. ''I could do that...when I'm thinking straight, that is. Not that I think...I would ever have a reason for it, however...stalking isn't a hobby for me.'' It was actually a weird idea, in all honesty. When he wanted something, he could just approach the person. Stalking was lame, unless it was really necessary to not be spotted. Which would suggest a good reason behind the action...

''Hm?'' What did the military have to do with this? Was he even following the conversation or not? ''Ehm, I don't...Isn't dissecting a bit too harsh? I wasn't aware they went that far these days...'', he would state, before frowning a little. ''Wait, why dude? That sounds weird...'' Or maybe he just wasn't used to that kind of namecalling...well, he had heard it before, but it didn't make him think of pleasant things, that was for sure. Initially, that is.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Hm hm hm... Ah, yah, makes sense. To be honest, this guy didn't look like he'd be trendy or into hip things. It was the DJ's life to do so though... Knowing what was popular now a days was what inspired her music... Eh, if push came to shove though, she'd follow her heart in making music... Especially if this what was trendy... Ew... Like, no...

"If this became trendy... I'd commit suicide... Ugh..." she said with a groan before downing the rest of her soda, ordering another one promptly after words. The girl could drink, that was for sure... Imagine if it was alcohol though... "Mm... Alcohol making you tipsy or are ya thinking of deep stuff?" she asked curiously, laying her arms on the counter and resting her head on them. This guy was funny... Maybe a date with the guy wouldn't be to bad... Yah, if he'd make the first step though.

"It's an exaggeration, dude, don't think to hard about it, aight? Wouldn't want your head exploding, aight?" she said with another laugh, looking over to the guy with a raised brow. "Well, what do you want me to call you then?" she asked curiously, a light grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:59 am

Commiting suicide over bad music. That, was something Sharaku would probably not understand. So it was annoying, but did that make it worth death? You could just not listen if it bothered you to that extent. Dying over it wouldn't change the problem at all. On the other hand, he didn't know whether she had been serious about that statement, or simply joking. Either way, he wouldn't find it to be a good solution.

''Suicide..? Is people's bad taste in music enough to die over? You don't look that old to me yet..it would just be a waste of life...''
Ehh, well, it wasn't like music notes would harm her. And he could guess she wasn't older than him at least...soo, she had plenty of time to create a trend herself in case she cared enough. She said she was a DJ, after all. ''Hmm..perhaps it is both together...'' He didn't actually drink often enough to know for sure. And he had kind of been thinking while ago...now, he wasn't so sure he was. Ah well.

''Though...you're going to get drunk even off of the water you have if you keep at it like this..'' Was that even possible? Maybe not. But too much liquid could still make you feel sick. He would snort lightly. ''I'm not thinking...though, I guess I would save someone trouble if my head exploded, at the very least.'' Ironically enough. But that would be a lame way to die..so maybe he didn't want that. He would give her a laid back glance. How smooth, really. Hm. ''The name's Sharaku. Pleasure is all mine, miss.'', he'd answer, putting on a polite tone..as much as he could now. Though, with a slight roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:38 am

Listening... Hearing... Wait, didn't she think this already? Ugh, now her mind was even becoming unoriginal... Wait, was something before this unoriginal? Or was the DJ just going insane? Eh... It could happen listening to this music... Did people like being depressed...?

"Oi, exaggeration... Your brain okay or something?" she asked with a raised brow, taking the glass of soda once the tender arrived with it and sipping its contents. This guy was kinda confusing... Eh, she'd seen worst... I mean, just look at some of her freaky fans... Ew... "Ah... Well, don't drive with a tipsy head, aight? I don't want my future stalker dying on me so soon, aight?" she said with a light laugh and roll of her eyes, sighing and drinking from her glass again.

"Mm... If I could get drunk off of soda... I'd die a happy little old lady..." she said with a whimsical tone of voice before rolling her eyes, dipping her finger into her soda again and swirling it around. Why was she even doing this? Who knew... It probably staved off her father's words a bit... Eh, oh well... "Hm? How come? Didn't you just tell me that you didn't want me committing suicide? How come your head exploding is any better, hm?" she asked with a raised brow before looking down at her drink again, still wishing it was alcoholic.

"The name's Rin Akinyi... Nice to meet ya, Sharaku." she said with a light smile before taking a sip of her drink again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

His...brain..? Why? Sharaku wasn't aware he had said something that weird. It isn't like it's easy to know whether a statement is being exaggerated or not. And triple that when you aren't completely..eh, thinking in line, perhaps. ''Up to question...maybe it isn't okay. Or just I am not okay. Who knows...?'' What did he know about the state of his brain? He couldn't see the inside of his head. In any case, it probably wouldn't even be a nice sight to behold. Gray matter?

''Drive where...?'', he'd laugh faintly. ''I live nearby, I just walked here. On the other hand..you can kill yourself by walking too....But I suppose it is safer than driving. At any rate, I'm honored you care about my wellbeing.'' Thankfully, he wasn't stupid enough to drive drunk..not that he normally did anyway. Sure, he knew how to drive, but he chose not to when it wasn't literally necessary. Getting there on foot was more entertaining, as long as it was within a plausible distance. ''Hm? Soda..so, I guess you can't order alcohol from the way you speak..mind me asking how old you actually are..? I don't think I'm good at playing the guessing game..'' This obviously meant she was younger than him, but he didn't feel like taking a random guess if he could just ask. Sometimes it was good to know just what you were dealing with.

He would roll his eyes back when they came back to the suicide talk. The word die was spelled tonight a lot, wasn't it? How fitting for him. ''Hmmn, no. I wasn't talking about me wanting to die. I mean that it might be a benefit to someone else who probably wants me dead, or at least close to it....but being a bomb sounds...interesting...'' Going 'boom' on command would be a nice ability to ha- why was he even thinking about that? God, he must be really out of it tonight. ''Rin it is then...I'll try to remember that.'', he would state, a bit jokingly. No, he wasn't the type to have a complete window, even if he were dead drunk, which he thankfully wasn't as of yet. With that, he would get back to his glass for a moment, gulping the rest of the liquid down.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Drink... Glug... Um... Slurp? She wasn't slurping though... Was she even gulping? She was really only sipping her soda... Weird... But honestly, she wasn't thinking all to smart like. Why was she even thinking of her thoughts? Thinking... Of her thoughts... Yah, she's out of it. Drunk on soda. Yep. Story of the DJ's life. Ah well... Talking time.

"Eh... I'm not thinking to well either... But um... Don't worry, aight?" she said with a light nod, taking another sip of her soda. "Mm... Okay then. Still... Don't go doing something crazy though, aight?" she said with another nod, looking down at her drink again. She didn't really know what to think about in between her words... She was kinda loosin it.

"I'm nine-teen... Almost an adult but not quite yet... So... No alcohol here... Not until April rolls around at least... Mm... I'm going to get wasted then... If my manager lets..." she said with a sigh, finishing her glass of soda with one last gulp. She sighed and shook her head, resting her head on her arms. Then... Shraku said things... Um... What? "... I would... Try and understand what you just said... But my head hurts just trying... Um... Well... That someone else doesn't sound to nice? I guess..." she said with a sigh, really not understanding his words. What was he even trying to say? The alcohol must be getting to him...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:23 am

Sharaku wasn't even worrying. Not about this here at the very least. Not seriously. Honestly, if he didn't know she was drinking only soda, he would have thought she's almost worse at it than he is, no offense. Either day, or he wasn't even hearing correctly at the moment. Which would be bad. ''I have no reason to worry about this.'', he would shrug vaguely. Unless she tried something way too out of line, he couldn't really care less as to what was going on.

He would blink at her when she spoke about crazy...and laugh. Almost everything that was being done lately was all kinds of crazy for a normal person. What was he to say here? Anything she probably had in mind would not even be really off the charts. He already did crazy stuff normally, so whatever. ''Please. Even my normal days are insane. I think it matters not what I do...'' Did it? As long as he didn't mess himself up...it was just about the same, no matter what he did. Though, he probably sounded weird from her perspective...

''Nineteen..Hm..well, it's March now, isn't it? That's not far from April...though, if I didn't know better, then I probably wouldn't have thought you're drinking only soda anyway....'' Then again, maybe she acted like this all the time. Not like he really knew her. ''I said exactly what I said.'', he would mutter, crossing his arms over his chest. What was so hard to get about that? On the other hand...it probably wasn't something that was normally discussed like this. ''I meant it literally. So there's someone..who wants me dead...therefore, I'd be..doing them a favor if my head explodes...simple as that. Or should I make a poem out of that to make it understandable...?'' Ehh, no. He couldn't do that. Hopefully, she wouldn't call on his words.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 am

... K... Kinda eesh moment... Did the DJ say something wrong? Maybe... Oops... It doesn't seem like a sorry would really work on the slightly tipsy gentleman regardless. Well... Oops. You can only really go up from here... Or plummet to the center of Earth... Eh, the DJ would just shoot for the stars with this guy.

"Ah, geez... Thanks I suppose... Most people think I'm still a kid... Probably because I act like a three year old when not totally bummed..." she said with another roll of her eyes, tapping the counter with a black painted fingernail for a few moments. "... Why do people want such a gent dead?" she asked Sharaku, her eyes lightly scanning his face.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Sharaku would shrug slightly. Age didn't always say everything. Sometimes old people acted like kids, and the other way around. You couldn't always tell what a person was like by their age, only assume what was most likely. ''Eh, people normally think I'm older than I really am...so it's not like it matters much. Age is often just a number...'' A lot of people thought he was around 30 for whatever reason..did he actually look it? Who knew. Sure, he was tall, and he didn't look like a boy anymore, but still. Not that it ultimately mattered.

''Several reasons...but I'm afraid I cannot tell you. It isn't like you would believe me anyway.'' There was no way he could answer her that. And even if he was hit in the head enough to do so, she would have every incentive to think he was just drunk enough to be telling her nonsense. It was lose - lose in this situation. Not that he even wanted to tell her. It didn't concern people who simply didn't need to know.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Mm... Curiosity... Questions... Mystery... Um... Darn it... Ah well, what did she expect? It wasn't like she'd expected to get any intimate information from him... After all, they just met. The DJ wasn't up for lofty aspirations of sillyness after all. Oh wait... That was what her career was founded upon... Eh heh...

"Yah... I can agree with that... That's kinda poetic by the way... Age is but a number..." she said with a light smile, sitting up at the bar and propping her elbows on it, resting her head in her hands. "Mm... Wait, isn't that like... Said before by someone...? I don't know though..." she said with a sigh, looking at the bottled alcohol behind the counter.

"... I'll let ya have your secrets then... I ain't gunna pry." she said with a light smile, continuing her staring.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:13 pm

What? He hadn't been trying to sound poetic. Was that even a thing? Technically speaking, age was just a number used to count how many years have you been around..the rest was just whatever that was being associated with it. Visual difference, at the very least. ''Is it?...Don't ask me. I wasn't even trying to be poetic.'', he would shrug lightly, following her gaze to the bottles momentarily. Hm, well. ''Though....'', he would look back at her. ''If you want, we can play a game.'' It wasn't like he had anything to lose here. ''If you can guess my age closely enough, I'll buy you a drink....How about that..?'' It seemed she wanted that anyway, and it actually mattered little to him at the moment.

''Hm. Good for you. I don't need to drag people into danger...'' It was enough that he himself had to deal with it. Besides, he wouldn't have told her much more even if she had asked for it. Some things are better not told, and that's how it is.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Whooooooa! Wooooo! Game! And booz! The DJ wanted to be wasted! Did she? Eh... It wouldn't really matter if she just had one shot or something... Eh, she was going to risk it. If anything bad happened, she could just blame her father... Okay. Now...

"Okay... Give me a moment..." she said, looking him up and down. So... What did she know at the moment? He was old enough to order alcohol... So he had to be at least twenty... And he was commonly thought to be older than he was... So... Just looking at him he couldn't be much older than thirty... Hm... So... Deduction... The DJ hummed for a moment and pressed her hands on her head, seeming to bin an esp pose or something similar.

"... Okay... I think... You're... Twenty-three." she said, nodding her head. That was a safe answer... Maybe twenty-five would have been safer number... Oh well. She would wait and see. "Was I close?" she asked with a light smile, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Sharaku would wait quietly as she took her time thinking, just looking at her calmly. He didn't give her a time limit, so she could take as long as she wanted to, as long as they didn't end up sitting here the whole night just for a single number. He would blink a few times when she finally made her guess. Well then.....He didn't expect that. Hmm, was that random, or was she actually a good guesser? Eh, didn't matter in the end.

''...Are you actually good at lucky guesses..?'', he would laugh lowly, before shaking his head. ''But, actually, yes. You're right, I am twenty three.'' Oh well, hm. ''Guess that means...I have to do my part...anything specific you want..?'' Anything was fine with him, pretty much...though, he wouldn't really take responsibility if she overdid it. It wasn't like he was in the best state himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Whoa whoa whoa! What!? She got it right!? Like, on the dot? Wow... That was amazing! Was she an esper? Whoa... That would be so cool! But being super lucky could also be super neat. But um... Oooo! She got to drink something... Anything she wanted... Hm... Okay, let's seeeeee...

"I would liiiiiike... Vodka on the rocks!" she said excitedly, clapping her hands. "... Wait... Is that a drink?" she asked Sharaku, not quite sure how drinks work... Was there like a secret code or something...?

"And... I guess? Who knows... I might be an esper." she said with a light laugh, resting her hands on her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow at her choice. Wasn't that a rather strong one for a first time drink? Vodka wasn't something to mess around with just like that. Eh, well, she was the one who made the choice, so it was on her. Not even he would go for that though. He rarely did this, and those types of drinks only served to burn his throat, and he did not find that pleasant, to be honest. ''It is a drink...but you might want to be careful with that...you picked a strong one...'' Well, if nothing else, he would have fun watching her taste that. Many people didn't really like the way Vodka tasted. You could tell it was strong right away.

Either way, he promised, so he would uphold his part of the deal, ordering for her, and placing the glass in front of her once he got his hands on it. ''I'm not carrying you away if you overdo it though....'' He wasn't going to get himself anything. Too much just made you feel bad the next day..that had not been his intention. ''Could you guess something else too..?'', he'd ask offhandedly, in lieu of her following comment...not that he was really serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know It! (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next