Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

You Know It! (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh jeez... It was supposed to be strong? Eesh... This might have been a terrible idea... What should the DJ do? Take a really small sip. Yep. That should do it! Just... Don't be silly about it. Drinking was serious business. Okay, now would be the time to drink responsibly! Woo! The DJ got this! First drink ever!

"Don't worry, future stalker! I'll be a very responsible drinker." she said with a nod, picking up the glass and taking a small sip of it... It was safe to say the DJ coughed after she did so, placing the drink on the counter and covering her mouth. Oi! It was like she literally swallowed a rock! Ouch!? After a few more coughs, she seemed to be able to talk right. "O-Oi... Jeez... Do all drinks do this to ya?" she said with another cough, already feeling the effects of the alcohol on her mind.

"Eh... Um... Lemme see..." she said with a light sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she looked Sharaku over once more. "... Eh... Relationship problems? That's what the girl in the book did when she came to the bar... Dunno if that's why ya here or not... But... Hm... Seems solid for a gent like ya to have... Course, ain't no offense, jus' guessin is all..." she said, sighing as she looked down at the drink.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Responsible, eh? She was already taking the roundabout by getting a drink when she wasn't supposed to yet. Was that a good start to being responsible? And to top it off, she picked a drink that many people would stray of off when not wanting to get knocked over fast. Great start for sure. ''Hmm, will see about that...'', he would mutter, watching with quite the amusement as she tried it and proceeded to have a coughing fit. Figures. He expected a similar reaction. She would have done better in case she had picked something less burnworthy.

''I did tell you you picked a harsh one...You sure you can finish that..?''
Now, as amusing as it was to watch, he did not want to see her crawling on the ground after one glass. It wasn't on his 'to do' list to deal with that. ''Ehm...What..?'', he would do a doubletake for a moment, trying to process what she blurted out at him afterwards. Well, his relationships weren't perfect, he couldn't deny that...but that was not the reason he was here. ''To an extent, perhaps....But I am not here..because of that..no.'' That would be a lame reason to come here over. Some people did, yes...but if he were to sit at a bar everytime he got on bad terms with somebody...he could just as well sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Ehm... Jeez. She was done with this drink... Maybe... One more sip? Eh... It wouldn't kill her... Yet. It wasn't like the DJ was going to drink it all. She'd be chill about it. She picked up the glass and took another small sip. Coughing soon ensued and she instantly regretted her decision, placing the glass back on the counter. Yah, she was done for the night...

"... That was enough for me... I-I'd like to keep my consciousness and all..." she said with a sigh, rubbing her temples again. "Um... Why are you here then... Mm... Someone wants ya killed... Relationship issues... Ya are twenty-three... You gots secrets..." she said with a hum, continuing to rub her temples for a moment.

"... Whatever your secrets are then? Possibly? Mm... Ah, but what are your secrets... Um..." she said with another thoughtful hum, looking down at the drink. "... Ah hah! You really are a super hero! Aren't ya?" she said with a light laugh, smiling towards Sharaku.

"Was I close?" she asked, not really thinking she got the answer right at all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:24 pm

So that was that. She sure didn't end up getting very far with how much she actually seemed to have wanted to try alcohol. Then again, he wouldn't blame her to not want to finish that one. Some people liked that, yes, but she didn't appear to be one of those from the first impression she gave, coughing all around. ''Done..Hmm? What will you do with the rest..?'' Not that it concerned him, but he was sort of interested if she'd just leave an almost full glass sitting on the counter like that.

When she went on with her rambling, he would just look at her absentmindedly, not particularly making much sense out of that at the given moment. What with his secrets? He wasn't really getting her point in all of this, but he did manage to focus when she blurted out something about super heroes.....come again..? ''More like the unfortunate hero..'', he would mumble with a slightly bemused chuckle. Did the kinds of things he did classify as being a super hero..? Eh, there would be a lot of them if it did. Way too many at this point. Though, it wasn't normal, that was a fact.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:48 pm

... She got another one right? Huh... What secrets did this gent have? Eh, the DJ wouldn't pry though. She promised she wouldn't, after all. But so... What kinda hero was this gent? The DJ really wanted to know... But The DJ was a DJ of her word.

"... So you really are a hero? Wow... I'm like, an esper." she said with a light laugh. She looked down at her drink and frowned at it, staring at it before waving down the waiter. "'Ey, give this to someone super depressed lookin, aight?" she said with a roll of her eyes, tapping the counter as the bar tender did her bidding. She then fished her wallet out and passed some money towards Sharaku and left some for the sodas she bought, resting her head on the counter again.

"... So, how long ya stayin' tonight?" she asked as she looked over to Sharaku with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Sharaku would actually frown, staying quiet for a while. He hadn't really pondered before..but what did even..Like, he did assume what she was on about back then, but he didn't really know what that meant...not for sure at the very least. He would squint at her a little. ''Hmn. What does 'esper' mean again...?'' Was that something akin to a fortune teller...maybe? Some English words were simply such a pain. And the current situation was no helpful in his comprehension quest. The word did sound familiar, but he wouldn't give his bets.

''...I almost feel.... bad for the person that might feel sick the next day from that..''
, he would mumble as he watched her give the drink away. Ah well. Not his problem. ''No. Keep it. You don't need to pay me back.'', he would state when she tried giving him money. If he did not want to waste any, he wouldn't have conceded to buy her something in the first place. Obviously. ''Hm..?'' Well..''What time is it anyway..? I don't know. I didn't think about that..'' He didn't live far away, so it barely mattered how long would he stay sitting around. He could always drag himself back home quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 am

Bum de dum de dum pooomph... Pluph... The DJ doesn't even know any more... Her head was like, dying right now. Jeez, two sips already made her feel like death... Not to mention the way the drink made her throat feel. Oh well, she had tried alcohol for the first time... Woo...

"Eh... I thinks they'll be fine..." she said as she waved the thought away... It wasn't like it would overly matter... "And okay... Fine... Just wanted to pay ya back for not really drinkin it and all..." she said with a light sigh, tucking the money back in the wallet and stuffing it back into the pocket she retrieved it from.

"You're a nice gent, Sharaku. Glad to meet ya." she said with a light smile before standing and stretching her arms, looking at a neon watch she was wearing. "Eh, it's almost midnight... I should be headin home now though... My manager is gunna eat my ears for being out so late..." she said with a sigh, turning to Sharaku to wave a good bye at him.

"See ya round, aight? Gotta stay in touch with my stalker an all." she said with a nod of her head, turning to leave.

[The DJ has exited the thread]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Was it just him paying less attention, or was she talking a lot all of a sudden? Eh, whichever. ''Doesn't really matter to me...'' Sharaku would mutter when she explained her motives for wanting to return him the money. He didn't chase after every penny, so who cared whether she finished it herself or not. Not him, that was for sure. He didn't really catch much of what she said after, but he did take note of the time at least. Midnight wasn't that bad. He had almost thought it was later than that when she brought the issue up before.

''Maybe so...'', he would say simply at her comment about staying in touch with her stalker, keeping a slightly amused smile as he watched her walk off. He wasn't even sure what was the entire stalker deal about...probably a joke. Maybe he'd find out if they ever meet again. Though, it would most likely be quite a different meeting in that case.

Either way, he had nothing better to do, so he would stay sitting around for a while longer..not like it could get any darker outside than it already was.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Users have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know It! (Sharaku)   You Know It! (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know It! (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3