Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 am

The android was surprised by the sudden topic change to how he treated Maria and how he acted like a father figure to her. Did he show pictures of her to co-workers, did he hit her with a belt, did he spoil her? The android was almost taken aback by this sudden change of topic, and the android merely smiled a bit. "Hyde, I understand your curiosity, but understand that I consider myself more of a big brother to Maria. I don't go around showing her baby pictures to co-workers, as for spoiling...well I think I do just a little bit. It's just that she has the cutest puppy dog eyes, and that makes it hard to deny her. Not to mention that she is kind and sweet, it's just so hard to not get her the things she wants." Okay...maybe he was a little bit of an overprotective figure. It was hard! He'll admit that it was hard to not deny her! It just was! She was so cute and innocent at times.

Besides that it came to the issue of how he disciplined Maria, with a belt? "While I have had to ask her to settle down at times. I have never beat her with a belt that is way too cruel. I just give her a timeout or punished her in some sort of way. That is all." The android said before tilting his head to the side, "Why did you want to know all that, it seems like an odd topic. Especially the discipline part." The android said not understanding Hyd'es interest in that particular subject.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Hoho! You see Alphonse; raising methods are very intriguing to me. I was raised by nuns personally, and I got beaten by the ruler every single time. It was pretty gruesome, aren’t they supposed to be holy women or something?“ Hyde would suck his teeth as he rubbed his hands. “ Well anyway, it’s a good thing that you keep her well-grounded and discipline her without physical abuse. It might sound weird for to ask, but I guess it’s just nice to know that Maria has a nice parent. You know, I kind of wondered what would of happened to me if I was adopted you know? So sorry if I seem like I was prying, I was just curious.”

Hyde would then look out into the sea. “Well anyway, that’s my reasoning behind it! Anyway, I should go with you to pick up Maria, I bet she would pretty surprised to see me right?! I mean, who would be happy to see their friends?!” Hyde would say this in an excited voice. “ I hope our talk cheered you up Alphonse, as one of your good friends, just know that ll always be there to support you and maria. No matter what, for as long as I can…..” The last part was a little sad, but Hyde kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 pm

The android blinked with actual surprise as Hyde described the conditions he was raised in, "Really nuns? Taking such measures to discipline you? Well I suppose that comes from their very strict life style that you are seeing there. They have to follow the doctrines laid down to them and they think by taking such actions that they are saving your soul, at least that is what I think was occurring. I never would have guessed that you were raised by nuns there is something about you that tells me otherwise." The android said, when Hyde wondered how things could have been different in regards to be adopted the android could only shrug. All he could offer was speculation, but it could have turned out even worse than what the nuns did to him to be perfectly honest. Not everyone who adopted children were good people.

When Hyde expressed interest in telling the android that as a good friend he would always be there to support them, the android noted a change in his attitude. Perhaps he didn't, but the android had a remedy. "Hyde, I can tell that what I said earlier is clearly bothering you. I understand that you want to see Maria, but at the same time I think she would detect that there is something clearly bugging you. Rather than sit here and worry about it, why not go see them now. I have enjoyed talking to you, but I still think the proper approach would be to speak directly with Igor. He should be able to give you the answer you seek, and then you can take the appropriate action from there." the android said attempting to advise his friend the best way he could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Hyde scratched his head embarrassingly as he looked down. “I guess nothing really gets past you alphonse, could you really tell?” Hyde was silent and finally decided on his next course of action.” I made up my mind, I’m going to have to take a rain check and hang out with maria later. I’m sorry alphonse, but ill definitely make it up to you two. I have to see Igor and find out the truth, I don’t think I can function properly unless I do that. “ Hyde would then run off in the direction towards the next velvet room door, determined to find out the truth.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:17 pm

When asked if he could really tell, the android nodded as his response. "I can, I'm trying to be more perceptive about everything that is going on with my friends so I can make my services available if necessary." the android said as his response, but when Hyde asked to take a rain check the android only smiled. "Of course Hyde, Maria and I will be happy to see you the next time we meet." he said before the red-haired robin ran off toward the velvet room. The android looked across the river and for a moment he saw Maria's father staring from behind a tree, Sentinel blinked and her father was gone. Frowning, the android discards the thought, and instead turns to return to San Malarus, he had to go and prepare dinner for when Maria got back.

[[exit]]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Hyde and Sentinel's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]   The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guardian and The Robin [Hyde]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3