Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] Empty
PostSubject: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 pm

The boy would find himself in a familiar location once more, through his own willingness of course. Albeit no matter how many visits he'd taken a cell was never a comfortable locale and the Velvet Room did not exist among throw pillows and silk. He would open his eyes to find himself in the usual dingy prison in his usual prisoner's garb and bindings, with an expectant attendant at the other end of the bars.
"I expect you have fulfilled the request I made," she more or less stated rather than surmised. The warden held an open hand out toward the bars of the cell, within arms reach.
"Show me."
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 6:59 pm

Lupin kept thinking to himself. Well back to the wringer. Lupin got his ass to the velvet room to fulfill Robin's request. "You must be Robin if so here you go, here is the ticket stub you asked for." Lupin just simply got the ticket stub out and reached out to give it to Robin

After handing the ticket Lupin just simply stated "I guess this whole task could be a metaphor for how people use entertainment to escape from reality." Lupin figured he might as well throw in his two cents. Then Triboulet popped out because its Triboulet, you can't have a Lupin thread without Triboulet. "And this is coming from the guy who wants to entertain people causing the problem to continue." Lupin seemed rather annoyed at Triboulet as James seemed to react rather unpleasant towards Triboulet when he showed up, so Lupin has no doubt this will end poorly.

"I hope I was able to help Ms.Robin." Lupin was trying to be pleasant to hopefully not get drop kicked for having Triboulet out. "Please don't mind Triboulet he is just an idiot." Triboulet just responded back with. "What does that mean if I am part of you Lupin." Triboulet was just sitting on the little bench thing in the cell Lupin was occuping.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 9:49 pm

"It means you doubt yourself," the attendant nearly interrupted with a harsher tone, "...or your behavior is dishonest with your true self." Robin would take the ticket firmly, not forcefully, not swiftly, but with purpose and without candor. She paced back and forth with deliberate steps while lazily reading over the ticket.
"The Persona is a manifestation of your true self, for all intents and purposes it is you or rather the you that you have chosen to show to the world. It is both a part and the entirety of yourself. It is the Ego, the mask you have created to participate in the world. It is the mediator between reality and your deepest desires inkeeping with your morals. All it says and does reflects upon yourself."

The warden drew down the ticket with an unenthused expression.
"Not necessarily. This request is interpretive. Why don't you tell me about your experience with this request," spoke Robin with a raised eyebrow, not particularly asking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 6:59 pm

Lupin seemed somewhat concerned when he heard what Robin said about his persona. "That doesn't sound good, that doesn't sound good at all. I don't want to be dishonest with my true self, that sounds like it could go south, quickly." Triboulet realizing that Lupin was somewhat freaked out decided to get off from the bench and try to reassure Lupin by placing his old man hand on Lupin's shoulder. "Well on the bright side you always have someone to talk to, so you will never be alone. It as she says, I am part of you, sure we may not agree all the time, but it could be so much worse." Lupin sorta rolled with it.

Now as for Robin's question about Lupin's experience. "Where do I being with that, well expending on my idea of escaping reality, that's what all form of entertainment does, it helps put people at ease, it lets them escape from their horrible lives to a place where someone had let their creativity go free, for better or for worse, considering all the awful stuff that happens in the world, its sometimes nice to escape from it." Triboulet nodded in agreement as Lupin continued "Seeing as its also an art form which like a stated earlier can be an outlet to display some really creative stuff or if you're a movie director who wants to remind humanites of its brutal history such as the various wars that had to occur. There is a lot of stuff that can be done with movies or art in general." Lupin just thought up of one more thing about movies.

Lupin then continued. "And thats something the only just occured to me, since a lot of movies have stories that were before the divide, it could serve as a reminder to people about simpler safer times, where the threat of demons or any other mythological creature was just a fantasy, it only really existed in the mind of humans. But since a lot of older movies went for a more realistic feel, it becomes an effective tool when invoking one's nostalgia."

Lupin then decided to finish off with this statement. "There is definitely a lot of stuff to cover about this subject, This task you assigned to people has definitely gave me a lot to think about that's for sure." Triboulet is just in the background with his hand stroking his chin area, as if in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 1:12 am

The prisoner certainly held a long-winded response and a broad opinion over entertainment and art as a whole. Which was not necessarily a bad thing, nor was it necessarily a good thing. Philosophy and deepness of thought certainly held its place in the growth of an individual, but only tempered with another element, such as action or epiphany or mindfulness or when used to impact the self. A deeply held belief, if not acted upon, was nothing more than wishful thinking. The warden did not betray any positive or negative feedback as she listened patiently, waiting for the boy to finish and making an impression of him.
"I see you have given this a lot of thought already," stated Robin, "Film can most definitely breath life to one's imagination as can all art as well. It is important to note that this is not an isolated act, the sharing of ideas and beliefs can affect the cognition of those being exposed to it as you will one day experience. The right idea expressed through the correct medium can move mountains through the change it can impact in society: for good or for ill. That will be important to remember."

The attendant clicked her heels together and softly patted the ticket stub against her open palm, looking to Lupin with an expectant stare.

The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] Dxfte1

"However, what I meant was what was your personal experience with this request. What did this particular film impart upon you?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 9:47 am

Lupin felt a little embarrassed about the fact he went on a tangent about movies well better give this velvet attendant the answer she would be looking for. "Oh sorry about that, if the movie I watched imparted one thing to me it would be courage. The film I watched was about two brothers going against impossible odds in order to escape some purgatory-like place. They had to fight against psycho with powers terrifying monsters and endure obstacle courses that could kill them if they made one mistake, not once they lose hope that they can get out."

Lupin paused for a minute he just made the connection, the expression on his face said it all. "They didn't have powers at all but they still fought to the bitter end. Even when the odds were heavily stacked against them they still persisted. I definitely feel like I can go against more dangerous stuff now."

Triboulet then spoke "Good we are going to need that courage if we are going to kick those district leaders teeth in." Triboulet was clearly pumped to fight and these district leaders aren't going to stop themselves. They should but they won't. But for now, Lupin just hoped that was a more satisfactory answer to Robin's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]   The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin] Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Step [Robin NPC SL for Lupin]
Page 1 of 1