Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clear Sound [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:09 am

Were they really...? By now, Sharaku wasn't sure what classified as good news anymore. He didn't feel like turning Hyde's words around though, so he let that one statement slide. He didn't even know what to say in the first place. Besides, to Hyde, every little thing was as good as...for example finding a way to fly to the moon. A ridiculous notion, but if that's how the redhead viewed things, he'd let him.

He couldn't resist sneering when Hyde finished his speech, however. Such a simple way of viewing things. And God knows it'd be easy if it worked that way all the time. ''Tell me something I don't know yet. I am aware that I'm not really myself at times...That aside, I think you're wrong. It sounds nice to think that everything is up to choice, but that is not always true, is it? Take for example...when you catch a cold and are sick...can you really just say I don't want to cough when you have a sore throat? I'd doubt that. Trust me, Hyde, I hate not being in control. If I could, I would turn it around. It doesn't seem to be working very well. I can try all I want, but I never managed to get very far.'', he would explain, somewhat annoyed. Not really at Hyde this time, though. Just in general. Life would be a piece of cake if you could control everything, would it not?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:33 pm

“At the same time, there is medicine that you could take to make all subside for the time being. Helping your immune system fight it off until it’s completely gone. So think of me as medicine, sometimes it’s bitter and you might hate taking it, but it all works out in the end and then some. “ Hyde would then scratch his head a bit. “However, I don’t think I’m doing my job too well in making you feel better. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing the opposite, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to quit on you. There are some things that you can’t do alone, that’s why you have your friends to support you. And now I feel like a broken record player, how many times have I said this already? Well anyway, remember that tree monument? I’m sure it would have grown that big on its own. It shot past its limitations, and so could you. ”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Medicine, heh. Since when did other people make good medicine? Was there a way to keep a person consistent enough to achieve that effect? Somehow, Sharaku was doubting that. And it wasn't that he didn't appreciate Hyde's tries at all....but the redhead was just too energetic...it wasn't easy to take this all at once. Good intentions and all, but Hyde was simply overwhelming him most of the time. He would sigh, resting his chin on one hand. ''Exactly, Mr. Broken Record Player. That's it. You talk too much, nonstop, and repeat the same issue over and over again. You know as they say..Just because something is good, too much of it can end up being bad for you. You're trying too much. I can't follow you like this.'', he would counter, in a slightly tired voice. He just..couldn't follow Hyde's processes at a hyper speed.

''Because, you see. I'm not deaf. I can hear you well enough the first time you say something. You're worse than a parrot sometimes. Frankly, you make me want to gag you at times. Can't you...just like..tone it down once in a while..? The only thing that happens when you go on a random 'helpful' tirade, is making me feel like I'm getting my ears grated. It's damn annoying. Secondly, words by themselves have no serious meaning. Saying you care once or a million times...what's the difference except for wasting too much time, breath, and honestly my nerves, if I am to be honest.'' Just, enough of that. He just..wanted a breather once in a while. He couldn't handle being drowned in words like this all the time.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:22 pm

“Oh, that’s all you wanted? Alright, ill tone it down a notch Raku, you won’t hear me bring it up again. “ Hyde would say as he let it go, he didn’t want to continue bringing up something that Sharku had heard enough about. Usually it would take you to be brutally honest about things for Hyde to get it at times; he could miss a social cue or so a few more times than you would expect him to. When that happened it could lead to a complication to develop with others. But even Hyde was starting to notice himself that he’s been saying the same thing in a different way a few times, he was probably unconsciously tired of hearing himself talk about that as well.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:42 pm

''.........?....''

....Wait. Seriously? Either Hyde just grew a new head, or Sharaku was really going deaf. This was strange. Up until now, Hyde never listened when told something...why now all of a sudden..? Sharaku honestly wanted to just gape at the redhead. Nothing made sense anymore. ''You....'', he would trail off, rather baffled. He just didn't know anymore.

''I...sort of.'' He wanted to facepalm. He did mean that, yet not. He was just tripping over his own words. While he wanted Hyde to slow down, he did not aim to shut the redhead up completely. Not to that extent.

Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 Tumblr_m8rqe3aklZ1qhmojno1_500

''Look...I mean. Just try not to do it so quickly one after another. I don't want you to shut up completely either. As much as your babbling irritates me at times, I think I can't imagine you not talking. That's not right either....'' Damn, he didn't know what he really wanted. When Hyde talked too much, he was annoyed. When not, he felt stupid, because he knew that was against the redhead being himself. Maybe he should consider splitting himself in two...because sometimes he felt like he had two minds to be honest....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:56 am

I see what you mean; I could get a little bit out of hand. I’m always trying to fix everything, even when it comes to problems that has nothing to do with me. In those cases, I try to reach out above and beyond what I think I’m capable of, and it gets messy. However, I mean well, even when I mess up. I’m just glad you are able to understand that. “ Hyde was silent for a moment before he continued. “I have an idea, we should go what we know now about what you like and pay a visit to the music store. We can play the instruments in the store for free, as long as we don’t break the merchandise. I’m pretty sure there is a piano there, it would be fun if we showcased our skills. Maybe it’ll bring up a few memories once you are back behind the keys again? Good or bad, I still think those memories are worth reminiscing about.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Hm, well, what else he was supposed to do? Sharaku did understand, though it still didn't mean he felt better about it when Hyde went and did something. However, it was useless to try and change Hyde, so the only thing he could do is endure this madness. Both the redhead, and himself in the mix. Habits die hard, apparently. He was so used to seeing Hyde that way, that it didn't even feel right when the redhead compelled with his wishes for once. Seemingly, he couldn't be happy either way. But...at least he knew that..? Anyhow.

He would shake his head and sigh lightly. ''Maybe you should consider focusing on fixing one thing at a time. That way, you'd be able to see the situation better, rather than running around trying to fix everything....and still do a thing. You're not the only person who can do it, surely. You don't have to try everything. Someone else can do it too.'' Whether that made sense of not, it sounded pretty plausible to him. Less possibility to mess up when not doing too much at once sounded..kind of right.

''...I'd rather not. I might take you up on the offer after I see if I can still do it, but I don't think I'm interested in making an idiot of myself with people possibly watching.'', he would counter Hyde's suggestion rather swiftly. Hell no. How would that make him feel any better? If he were to try, he wasn't about to do it in a way like that one. When, and if he knew that he was decent enough, maybe. He sure wasn't picking this as the first option. Even asking Shun sounded better than that when he thought about it. In a way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:46 pm

“You see, that’s the problem Raku, you care too much about what people think. You wouldn’t be making a fool out of yourself for trying to do something that you could take enjoyment from. Don’t worry about the small stuff of embarrassment. That is for anything that you decide to do; you should do it because it’s fun to you or means something to you, right? Maybe there is a flaw in the definition of embarrassment if trying to express your passion for music is something that people would laugh at? Expressing what you like to do doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to be good at it. ” Hyde’s logic towards things were pretty different,  but there was a method to the madness in some way.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Ugh, that was Hyde allright. Just because he didn't want to do that, it didn't mean he was embarassed. Thanks, but no thanks. Sharaku frowned. ''I am not embarrassed. But seeing as there are other options, why should I go for that? I don't see the need to have people watching me, if I can do it in a different way. I would rather not be the center of attention unless I want to be. If you can focus better in a fairly crowded place, your call, but I don't think that's my style.'' Honestly, Hyde's words didn't even make him think about it much before responding. Not when the redhead had a knack for bringing up a point that stuck out too much for him to consider the rest. Why did Hyde have to assume it had anything to do with embarrassement, he didn't know. He just didn't want to. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:19 am

“Yea, I agree. I don’t think that’s much of your style either.” Hyde didn’t take Sharaku as much of a show boater. He seemed more like a private person to Hyde. Either way, it was a bit depressing to see that Sharaku didn’t want to play the piano again. Hyde wanted to see how good his friend was with the musical instrument for once. “Oh well, I guess I have to wait for some other occasion to hear you play. I was just curious is all…..” Hyde was at a dead end for a second, he was supposed to be cheering Sharaku up.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:02 am

Eh? Was Hyde upset this time around or what? Sharaku didn't know what to think anymore. He would sigh, looking up at the sky. "Someone's impatient. There's time for everything, is there not? If you wait, maybe I'll show you eventually." What was he to say? Curious as the redhead was, he didn't feel up to something like that right now.

He would be silent for a while, though he soon started feeling a little disturbed by the fact that Hyde was not talking any more. "....though, if we're at it, you better show me as well later on. It's only fair.", he would state offhandedly. He figured Hyde would be happy with that idea. Great, now he was trying to cheer the younger up. When did things turn around? Toodles. Well, might as well go with it. At least one of them should stay in an above average mood.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:23 am

“I always intended on doing that, it wouldn’t be fun if you was doing all of the playing and I was simply watching you. “ Hyde would then snap his fingers as if he got an idea. “I got it; this might even be the start of a makeshift band. We can go on tour and rock out at the Standsen football stadium!!!! “ Hyde would then do an air guitar and chuckle a bit. “Seems a bit farfetched right? I don’t think it’ll go that far, but it’s fun to think about. Now that I think about it , I wonder why that stadium is empty so much.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:07 am

....Where did that come from? ''You believe you're good enough in it to even try..?'', he'd ask, sort of quizzically. Sharaku hasn't lost the ability to remember recent things yet, and Hyde had pretty much said that he wasn't perfect at either piano or guitar. Or so it seemed from the redhead's words. What did he want to do, flail around..? People won't listen if you're not decent enough. Poor music only serves to grate ears. ''Anyway, dream ideas aside, who knows..? Perhaps there just aren't enough people in Azores that are interested in that kind of sport. Thus, no one bothers using the stadium. Simple as that.'', he'd conclude matter of factly. What else would there be to it..? When something isn't used, it usually means that no one finds it an entertaining way to pass time. Seeing as a stadium probably needed more than a few people's interest to survive, there was only more chance for it to...not flourish. ''Why do you care anyway..?'', he'd ask casually..though he would guess that Hyde was just...interested in everything. After all, when did the redhead not poke his nose somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:03 am

Why do I care? Hmm well, such an amazing place like the stadium being unused. When you think about the back story of why the place is the way it is, I can imagine that there was one a time when people really cared about the sport. Now it might as well be a place that the homeless would sleep and camp out for the night. What about the people who played the sport, or the people who used to go see the games when the arena was packed? It’s sad for a modern day culture to die like that from within a different country like that but continue to flourish and be famous in other places. You know?”
Hyde would then pick up a stone and throw it in a nearby pond.

The rock would cause a few ripples in the pond before Hyde pinks up another one. “ Maybe i'm being too sentimental about it, I kind of lost track as to why I care so much. I don’t have an immediate answer, I care because I do. I’d like to see he arena being used again for some amazing event, and we call all go there and watch it together. Though, I guess that’s all beside the point.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Well, wasn't Hyde idealistic? ''Perhaps. But if you look at the whole picture, each place has something that is not used anymore, or is missing there. Sport may not be a thing here anymore, but maybe if you went elsewhere, a place with nature like in Lunapa would be nowhere to be found. You can't have everything work at the same time. As they say, something has to be sacrificed for something else to flourish well enough. And, it's not like you can't play sports anymore. You just won't have tournaments and such. That, and if it was indeed that big of a deal, people would seek it. It doesn't seem that way.'' Sharaku would say, shrugging lightly. What was the purpose if only a few people actually cared...? It was probably for the better to focus on things that actually drew attention. You can never have everything. Learn to live with what you have.

''Point taken. Though, I think it's better to care about something that already is, than wish for what isn't.'', he would comment offhandedly, watching the redhead for a bit, before picking a stone himself. He wouldn't throw it into water, however. Instead just throw it up and and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Sound [Hyde]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next