Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clear Sound [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 pm

I guess that’s a mystery in itself, I don’t think I know what the problem is ether. But in times like this I would sit down and think. It sounds pretty simple, but I think the answers would naturally come to you; they eventually do in one way or another. “ Hyde would then sit on the floor and cross his legs. “So that’s what I suppose we do, we sit, think, and wait..” Hyde was determined to find out the cause as to why Sharaku was always so moody all the tie. He was like a locked door with a whole bunch of unknown treasures inside of it. Finding the key to that door was the why that Hyde would be able to understand his friend a bit better. Hyde would of figured that his usual interactions had a positive impact on Sharaku. He was always trying to be positive, hopelessly positive in fact. “I’m here for you man. We’re going to figure this out…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:44 pm

...Think. Was that the only thing Hyde could come up with? What was he supposed to do, meditate? Sharaku was positive that he had done enough thinking in his life already. Very helpful, indeed. Sarcastically speaking. ''Wait for what...pigs to start flying..? I'd say I think everyday...how would NOW change anything? You're not making sense. Useless. Unless I'm aiming to overheat my brain, and that is something I don't need.'', he'd say sharply, frowning. This was only getting him irked again. He didn't even feel like sitting anymore. He was feeling too restless for that.

Which is why he'd stand up abruptly, wincing a little, leaving Hyde to sit alone, as he paced back and forth. ''I don't want to sit around. I can tell you that. Also, I suggest coming up with something usefull if you want to help solving things. If I take your advice, I might as well think myself to death.'', he would say, somewhat snappy. Such wonderful advice. Maybe he should pay Hyde for it. It was so worth it...or not. Either way, his temper was a bit too much on the short side to react well to lameassnes right now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:48 pm

“How about this then!” Hyde would then roll from a sitting position and flip on his hands athletically. “This was one of the things that you chose to do that one time, our first clue sharaku. You either enjoy doing handstands or the fact that doing a hand stand is what gets your brain moving the most. Either way, I’m pretty sure that this is something that you like to do. I think you also like coffee; I went to get you some with Kei when we went to the carnival together. Remember the performances at the biggest top? Was there anything about the circus that you liked? Did you like seeing me get hit by a pie? That could mean that you are into comedy, that’s mostly not mine. “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:04 pm

For a moment, Sharaku would stop pacing around, and give Hyde a raised eyebrow. As usual, Hyde was trying too hard to solve one part of the puzzle. Even if he did find something he would like doing, there was more to the picture than that. But, he supposed he could humor the redhead for now. It wasn't as if the tries were inspiring much yet. And if it got too much, he could always blow Hyde away. Afterall, Hyde himself suggested he do what he want. Theoretically, he could punch the redhead in the face if he decided that was fun, right...? Tsk, he was being snarky by now.

He would take a deep breath, momentarily clenching his hands into fists, before taking a few strides forwards, jumping, and doing a smooth backflip. ''I do things like that because I can, there's nothing much to it...I don't think so.'', he would say, a bit gruffly, as he did his best to fix his hair, having gotten it a bit messed around with the sharp motion. ''Coffee is good when you don't want to sleep...I don't think I prefer it to other drinks specifically though. As for the show...I suppose I like cats somewhat, but that is not an activity.'', he would answer, giving a tired sigh. He doubted things he was already doing sometime in the past would spark much. If they could, they would have already, no? Hm..
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:17 pm

“But having a pet and playing with it is. Animal care is an activity Raku, maybe we should go see if there are any kittens for you to adopt?” that was an idea to say the least, something that Hyde and Raku could try . If nothing from the past can trigger anything, then we should try to trigger something ourselves. But it’s mostly up to you Raku, you got to feed me something. I’m not too sure what you are thinking about, but I’m sure whatever it is can lead to something we can use at least. “ Hyde would say to his friend as he continued to be in a handstand position. “Were in your thinking position right now, it’s only a matter of time before the ideas start to flow in, believe it. “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Sharaku would roll his eyes. Hyde was slow sometimes. Then again, it wasn't as if he had told the redhead about that. ''For a while maybe. That said, I already have a cat.'', he'd elaborate, before cracking a faint smile. ''He'd probably like you. That furball likes to play with people's hair. Yours is easy to see.'' That wasn't the point, however. He would scratch at the back of his neck briefly, crouching down to see Hyde at a better level. Honestly, he'd say standing upside down made him think less in the end, having to focus on keeping balance. He wasn't about to do that now. Even if he'd rather escape thinking. It tended to turn his mood sour.

He would stay quiet for a while, staring off into nowhere in particular. ''So damn persistent...'', he would mutter under his breath, ignoring Hyde momentarily. ''Fine...'', he would sigh eventually. ''Question then. Do you play any musical instruments..?'', he'd ask, keeping a neutral tone, as he gave the redhead a slightly quizzical look. Icky conversation aside...perhaps he could somehow use it to amuse himself at least for a passing moment. 'Trolling' Hyde could be fun at times. Unless it turned against him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:43 pm

“Mhm, I can play the piano and I can also play the guitar. On the piano, I could play about one song; it’s a song that my friend used to play all the time. I guess it’s safe to say that I can learn by ear, which takes a while for me when it comes to finding the key that makes that sound. But once I do, I pretty much get the hang of it. “ Hyde would then laugh in embarrassment and scratch his head. “When it comes to playing the guitar, I think I pretty decent. Though I’m not too fond of most songs, I’d rather make up things as I go along.” Hyde wondered where this was going and decided to flip the question. “What about you Raku, what do you play? Can you play?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Hyde was always full of surprises, wasn't he? ''Surprising, condsidering I have never seen you talk about it, nor play anything. You don't do it often, do you?'' Sharaku would ask, with a faint huff. He had kind of hoped Hyde would give a negative answer in the first place, so he could end up brushing it off and leave the redhead to wonder why had he even asked. Alas, fate was not cheering for him today...then again, when was it..? When Hyde asked him in turn, he would be silent for a while. Did he really have to answer..? But, he had decided to humor Hyde already, so whatever. At least, the redhead wasn't doing anything to annoy him right now, he would give the teen that. Might as well play along.

''I..can't say I really do. I think I could a long time ago though...a little. If I remember well enough, I had wanted to learn how to play the piano when I was young, and I think I had managed as far as a few simple songs, but I dropped it later on, since my classmates kept joking that piano is for girls. It annoyed me enough to drop it. I don't think I remember how to anymore though. It was a long time ago. At least...15 years ago..I think.'', he would answer, with a light shrug. Honestly, he felt kind of stupid about that memory, even now. Things like that made him want to facepalm. Maybe because he wasn't the same as he was in the past...He didn't even understand why he had done the things he had.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Well, I don’t own a guitar, but I did have a latent dream of starting a band all on my own for the fun of it. It was when I first enrolled in Zela, I figured that the music club would be a good second pick, but track ended up taking up the majority of my time. “Hyde would then stay silent as he listened to Sharaku give small pieces about his past. “Well, would you look at that, you was a lover of the arts. Well, you liked piano in your case, and those kids don’t even know what they are talking about. There are pianists in rock bands as well; you could also use the piano to charm a lot of females. John Legend plays the piano, frank ocean; Alicia Keys…..little kids are lame. “ Hyde would say with a reassuring nod. “ You shouldn’t let anything get in the way of your passion Raku, maybe you should start up playing the piano again. As a matter of fact, I think I know the perfect teacher for you.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:44 pm

''I'm terribly sorry, but I think I'm having a hard time imagining you in a band for some reason. You do fit the athlete image more than that, I'd say.'' Sharaku would say, rather matter of factly when Hyde informed him of his former dream. He'd actually chuckle a litte. For some goddamn reason, the idea of Hyde with a guitar and in a band was unbelievably hilarious. He was probably losing it. Though, perhaps it was a good thing for now. Better insane than pissed off. In his case, both tended to be off the charts, however.

He would scratch his cheek thoughtfully at Hyde's talk. ''Can't say if I was. Didn't get far with it. Also, I don't really care right now. I don't know why I did back then.'' Though, he would stop in his musings at Hyde's further suggestion. He would give Hyde a slightly unsure look. Be as it may, he was rather wary of Hyde's options on anything. ''Do I want to know...?'', he'd ask, after taking a deep breath. It better not be someone random, please. Not that he had to even follow through, but he'd rather not hear a weird suggestion...at all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:54 am

“Well, believe it or not, I think that Shun is a better piano player than I am. His entire family probably made him suffer with the lessons, the typical family decision of them governing your life. However, he became a pro at it; I think he’s the guy you would want to go to if you want to sharpen up your skills. I’m sure that he would do it for free, I have a feeling that Shun likes to have you around a lot. When it comes to anything a bit more athletic, that’s when you call me.” Hyde would say with a reassuring smile. “Were getting somewhere! Think back some more, maybe you could remember something else?”

OOC: MErry XMASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:11 pm

((OoC: Merry XMass to you too : P))

Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 Tyki_mikk_19_by_megami_tama-d3jba0w

...This was not what Sharaku would have expected to hear. Not at all. Great, now it'd be even harder to not go through with this if he came to decide so. Because, Hyde could just easily ask...and something was telling him the redhead would bring this up whenever meeting with Shun, even if he himself did not. Hyde was good at babbling things out. Did this mean he was stuck with this now...? He didn't doubt that it wouldn't be much of a problem convincing Shun to do it....But, it was sort of weird, allright. ''That'd be awkward.........But, I'll see about it.'', he'd mutter after a short moment. He was not the type to ask a favor from people, and there were a million reasons why to be even more wary when it came to Shun.

When Hyde cheered afterwards, he would blink at the redhead a few times. Getting whe-Oh. Well, why thank you. Somewhat forgetting the reason why were they even talking about this had actually proved him good. Hyde had to go and remind him though. ''No. I think I'm done...'', he would mumble, turning away from the redhead a little. If it was physically possible, he would probably have this cartoonish storm cloud raining over his head right now....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:44 pm

“Hmm, that was a bit short lived. I think we were making some incredible progress as well, hmmm….” Hyde would say as he scratched his head, this was puzzling but Hyde was determined to figure things out. “Well how do you feel right now? Sure our small exchange has caused somewhat of a change in you right? Or do I suppose it’s asking for too much to expect a change to happen so soon?” He wanted Sharaku to feel like he belonged, like he did fit in, but Hyde had no real way of showing that more than he already does . “ Well, when I think I don’t try to exclude you in whatever I have planned to do… even though it’s hard to be happy…. Doesn’t something click with you that I prefer your company over others sometimes? Or the fact that you aren’t as alienated as you think when we all do things together as a group? There are people in this world that want you around more than you know. If feeling this way was your preferred choice as opposed to the actual reality of things, the question is why….
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:15 pm

''You're way damn hopeful for your own good.'', Sharaku would grumble, closing his eyes tiredly. There was no way Hyde would be changing something this quick. That's not the way it worked. He didn't think so. ''You can't change years in a day....But, I'm..okay right now.'', he'd mutter eventually. He wasn't feeling that bad to be honest. It could be much worse, he knew that. Besides, his mood could fluctuate quite easily at times. This was fine. At least he supposed it was.

''Hyde....''
, he would sigh faintly. How many times did he have to say it? ''Why...? I already said I don't really know. And it's not that much of a choice....it just is. I can't say I actually want to feel this way. Yet I do.'' He sort of knew everything wasn't that bad, but it wasn't easy to convince himself for some reason. When he was in a bad mood, it didn't matter. He didn't even want to in that kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:43 am

“Well that’s some good news at least, you are fine for the time being. “ Hyde would put his hands in his pocket and whistle a small tune as soon as Sharaku said that the current way that he feels at times isn’t a choice. “Well that’s a bit difficult, there is something that’s running your life like that you has no control over. I would hate that personally, even reject that feeling. This is what bothers me; you say you have no choice in the matter, that doesn’t make sense. We have choices Sharaku, we always do. You chose to live and escape instead of dying in your cell when all the craziness happened. You choose to travel, not contact your family, and be my friend. All of those are choices that you made and had to live with, regardless of the positives and negatives. Whenever you try to be happy for yourself, I wouldn’t say that the emotion is feigned or forced. Why should it be? Why can’t there be something in this world that you can smile about or be happy about? I want to see the real smile behind the smiles you ever gave, and I still feel there’s a wall. You have it in you to break down that wall and look forward. Don’t let that feeling of indifference control you, that’s not all there is to who you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Sound [Hyde]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next