Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clear Sound [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Clear Sound [Hyde] 1217715148226jpgc200

...What was it that he was trying to do again..? Sharaku wasn't really sure, but one thing he knew. He couldn't stand too much of sitting around at home. He had to do something, though he didn't even know what he wanted to do. Ah well. Still, fresh air was nice, so Lunapa was a good start..for now. As long as he was outside somewhere...

...and was still pretty much doing nothing. That wasn't anything new, however. And he was rather content with lounging around on his own. Except for the fact that he knew it was not the best idea. The question was, would company make it better or worse? It tended to be the latter, or just neutral lately. Either way, he wasn't going to die from it...hopefully. Even with that, he wasn't about to call someone over directly. While the possibility was there...he didn't care enough, apparently. After some time of frowning, he managed to settle the problem though. He remembered that Hyde lived around there, and the redhead being insistent on hanging out. He'd let the younger know that he can come around if he so wished, but that was that. He figured Hyde would be infinitely happy about that. Besides, as long as Hyde wasn't going to give him useless advice, he was..rather indifferent about the company, should the teen choose to come after him. He knew being with friends should be fun..but he kind of couldn't see the said point in it.

That aside, whether Hyde took note and decided to come or not, he would sit around, watching the water splash, as he rubbed the back of his neck absentmindedly. Tsk, he hated when it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Hyde was sitting in his room as soon as he got the text from Sharaku to hang out with him in Lunapa. This was actually the first time that Sharaku asked Hyde wo hang out with him, so Hyde took note of that and decided to head over there. He wasn’t the type to turn down his friends,  especially if they wanted to spend some time to catch up and talk about things. “I guess I would wear this today. “Hyde would say as he got dressed in a black open long sleeve that stopped short of  his belly button. There was a patch of white fur on the left side of Hyde’s shoulder, with a red lining on the inside of the long sleeve. Hyde was also sporting a trademark lunapa black  leggings with a belt that had tribal designs and the same lack boots he wore before when he went to the tree with Raku. Judging by the outfit, it definitely looked like Hyde went to Lunapa a lot, or even lived there.

A half hour later, Hyde met up with Sharaku and noticed him waiting. “Hey Raku, what’s up?” Hyde would say as he gave sharaku a small wave.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:16 pm

While Hyde hadn't taken extremely long to act upon the offer, Sharaku had almost forgotten about it by that time. He was so busy thinking that he barely managed to restrain himself from jumping when the redhead turned up. Well, of course. He had expected Hyde to come rushing, no doubt about that one. But he had managed to space out before that happened. ''Hn?'', he would make a slightly startled sound at first, before his gaze narrowed a little as he glanced at the redhead and his new outfit. ''Try to guess.'', he'd quip, in a somewhat sarcastic and perhaps even irritated tone. Nothing was up...or perhaps everything. He didn't like answering that question. That, and by now, Hyde should be aware that he was not getting a solid answer to questions of that nature.

Great, he was already a little annoyed, and they hadn't even talked properly yet. There goes hoping that company would be more helpful than not. He didn't really want to stomp over Hyde, but he was just extremely irritable lately, and so it went. Oh, he had been in the past too, but he was usually good at shrugging it off. Nowadays? It was just starting to be more than he could handle. His eyes still narrowed a bit, he kept rubbing at the back of his neck for a while longer before he gave a sigh. ''Nevermind..'', he'd mutter, before tilting his head to the side somewhat. ''Trying out a new outlook today?'', he'd ask, trying to at least keep a fairly normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Pretty much, though I wouldn’t say that I got into fashion like Shun. However, I would like to admit that there are some clothes that I feel suits my personality the most, like the outfit I’m wearing right now. “Hyde would say as he fiddles with his collar in order to show off the sweater. Other than that, I’m just the usual me. Though Raku, I would admit that I was a bit surprised to hear from you.” At least Hyde would blandly admit it to Sharaku, this was the first time that Sharaku had been the one to call Hyde to hang with him. Sharaku was noticeably irritated but Hyde decided that he wouldn’t pry. Sharaku wasn’t the type to open up easily and somehow Hyde managed to piss him off with a simple greeting. He didn’t really know what else to say at this point if Sharaku was serving as a ticking time bomb.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 am

Hyde choosing clothes depending on his personality? That was definitely a new one. Or maybe Sharaku just never noticed. Get ups weren't the thing he paid much mind unless he had the incentive to. He would give the redhead a flat look. ''Clothes describe personality? If that's so, you have a weird one.'', he would mutter, after giving Hyde a silent look over. Then again, what was not weird about Hyde? The redhead was just all over the place most of the time. When Hyde called him out on being the one to call this time, he would frown a bit. Of course the redhead would. It wasn't a normal thing, was it...?

''...Is there a problem with that..?'', he'd ask giving Hyde a slightly narrowed, quizzical look. So what if he did just that. At least he spared Hyde of doing it instead. Then again, maybe he shouldn't have. His mood wasn't taking this well. Safe to say, he wasn't even sure why did the redhead manage to tick him off so. Yes, he was tired of having to repeatedly explain as to why he wasn't enthusiastic about most of Hyde's fun ideas, but he wasn't the one to blow up easy. Well, he wasn't blowing yet, but this was defintely worse than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:10 pm

No, I wouldn’t day that there is a problem with that. I was just rather surprised to see you taking the initiative when it comes to things that I would assume that you find trivial. If I didn’t know any better, I would say that you came to appreciate the value of spending some time with your friends. “Hyde was kind of getting a vibe from Sharaku already and he hasn’t even been here that long. Was this a new world record or something?” However, I’m getting a feeling that you are frustrated or something? Can’t really place my finger on it but I’m pretty keen on those things.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:02 pm

If he didn't know any better, eh? Well, from what Hyde was saying, Sharaku would assume the redhead didn't still. He didn't find these things trivial..that wasn't it either. Then again, he hadn't expected Hyde to be correct in the first place. ''I'll say that you still don't know any better. If this is what you really think, that is.'', he'd comment, resisting the urge to scoff at the redhead. Hyde always goes ranting around as if he understood anything. Yet, the redhead was missing most of the important things, apparently.

The next statement proved it as well. If Mr. Keen was really so keen about these things, he would have opened his mouth much sooner, not only when it's at the point of being painfully obvious. Honestly, even a scatterbrain would probably have taken notice right now. He would give the younger man a weak smile, obviously forced. ''How nice of you. Though, your keen side seems to take a lot of time to poke its head.'' His words were somewhat sarcastic as he glanced at Hyde sharply. ''I'm just fine though.'', he'd mutter after a moment, as he laid back against the ground, staring up into the sky. If Hyde really was good at taking notice, then perhaps he would realize that the last statement was pretty much a lie. If not, well, not like it was a problem...probably.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Ahh well, after watching that madam Cleo soap opera, it think there is a black lady fortune teller in all of us Sharaku.” Hyde wanted to laugh after saying that, but he decided against it. He still didn’t really know the main point as to what Sharaku wanted to do after inviting him out there is usually a main idea of the sort when it comes to things like this. Hyde decides to look around and noticed a shish kabob stand. “Hey I know that stand, it’s one of those shish kabob stands that grills fruit and vegetables along with the meat. My all time favorite is grilled pineapple with chicken on some glazed barbeque sauce. Want to go get one? If you’re hungry that is. If you aren’t, mind if i?” Hyde decided to toss this activity up there in order to get some grub, the ball was in Sharaku’s court now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:01 am

Well, for one, Sharaku had no damn idea what that soap opera Hyde was talking about even was. Two, the redhead was just brushing stuff off as usual. He wasn't suprised, no, not at all, but he was starting to somewhat wonder whether that was done on purpose, or if Hyde was really that badly oblivious to everything that didn't spell out 'fun'. Because, if someone is even decently worried about what's going on, they wouldn't brush it off with one sentence. Not even a particularly witty one, or so he'd say. He was really considering the fact that Hyde had hay instead of a brain at least at times. No serious offense to the teen. ''Really....And?'', he would ask, in a rather sarcastic tone. He was tired of this, and if nothing else, he intended to prompt some sort of understandable response out of the redhead.

''...''

''......''

''............''

For real? He was really close to being just about done right there and then. Whether Hyde was just winging it, or actually meant the suggestion...that was a very poor one to do right now. The redhead had to be kidding, to just up and toss a completely unrelated and rather uncalled for subject out there like that. Couldn't Hyde stay on one damn thought line for more than a few seconds without throwing something ridiculous in? He didn't give a single 'fuck' about food at the moment. This was 'exactly' why it wasn't working out between them. He..accepted Hyde as a friend...but if there was something he did not need, it was a friend that acted like an outrightly ignorant fool, making everything into some goddamn activity he was supposed to enjoy or whatever. Well, announcement of the day...that was NOT working. He has had enough of trying to have fun, when he simply couldn't...and even he already knew that useless trying was not going to work. And he wouldn't say he prided himself on being a genius. Hyde was still not getting it, apparently.

He...sort of wanted company....but this was frustrating him too much for comfort. Hyde always said he cared for his friends, but for whatever reason, the redhead was making him feel otherwise. The method of fun to cheer him up was worthless right now. ''I am not.'', he would grit through his teeth as he tilted his head to look at the redhead. ''And if that's what you want, go ahead. I don't give a single DAMN....Just...'', he would almost growl in frustration, trailing off at the end, before turning away and pressing a hand onto his face.

''Ugh...''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:20 am

“Hey….” Hyde would say with a huge amount of concern in his voice. He didn’t mean any harm with his idea; he just thought that eating something tasty would make Sharaku feel a little bit better. “I’m sorry Raku, what’s wrong? I only suggested it because I was kind of sensing that you wasn’t really in the best of moods from the time I arrived. I only figured that eating something good would change your mood a little bit, but I wasn’t saying it to get you mad or anything. You make it kind of hard for me to discern anything, it seems like im always doing something wrong.” Hyde was quiet for a moment before he on closer to his friend and gave him a light pat on the back. “ Is everything alright? I really am sorry about before….whats on your mind? You know you can talk to me about anything, i'm your friend. Your best friend in fact... " Hyde was trying in his own way, he really was. But it was up to Sharaku to open up about it.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 am

Gh..why now? Sharaku had been mentally complaining about Hyde not getting things...but he had never considered what he would do if the redhead did call him out. And that was bad. He was bad at expressing himself, and knowing Hyde's angle of looking at things helped none. What was he to do for the redhead to get it correctly...? ''Everything's wrong.'', he would mutter bleakly. ''And this isn't really a mood...I wouldn't say so...nor is it just from the time you got there, or even today.'', he wanted to set that down at least. He didn't expect Hyde to catch on much, but if Hyde believed it was just a momentary mood, he was rather wrong.

''You're not doing anything wrong...at least not seriously....It's me being 'wrong'. You always jump around, suggesting fun as a solution to everything....but I ...just can't. I can't handle it. I can't just enjoy myself like you. I...don't feel much when I do those things. I don't know why...Everything's such a blur. It isn't that I don't want to...I hate doing nothing at all, but I don't know what I want...I can't seem to enjoy anything...and I guess it just...really irritates me when I see you doing that...and you keep dragging me in...but...it does nothing. I both want company, and can't stand it at the same time....'', he'd force out after a while, not even looking at the redhead. If Hyde paid at least some attention, he'd surely notice that his friend was somewhat trembling by now. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:42 am

I see, this has been going on for a long period of time. Why didn’t you say anything? You could of called sooner or even texted me. “ Hyde would say as he voiced his concern for Sharaku, this was the first of a very rare moment when Sharaku wasn’t being sarcastic at all. When he noticed that Sharaku was trembling, Hyde would put one arm over his buddy with a comforting smile. “If I am to make a guess, I guess you must be feeling a bit traumatized from the past. Being separated from society with all of those experiments, and then reentering it all the same. You might fit in like a glove besides some unique descriptions here and there. “Hyde was referring to Sharaku’s markings. “However, I guess it can be hard to adjust to the description of happiness for others. Not everybody is leveled by the same definition, maybe your idea of happiness and having fun was lost in the shuffle, and what you need to do is regain it again. “ Hyde would let it sink in for a moment.
He was reaching, and he wasn’t a certified therapist. However, he didn’t like to see his friend like this. “Am I getting close yet?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 pm

''Why...?'' Sharaku would echo at Hyde's inquiry. ''For one, I don't like talking about this. And two, I didn't see a point, seeing as you never took much notice. And if you did, you always acted like a goof. It only makes me feel worse. Why'd I want to talk to you then...'' That, and there was also this thing called personal space. He was wary of getting too close to people, and it was only doubled when he knew that someone in question was at odds with him. Hyde was affecting him the worst. To be completely honest with himself, he had every reason to just avoid the redhead. But then again, he didn't want to uspet people just because he had issues himself.

He would listen to the redhead, as he stared at the ground. This was stupid. He would look up to give Hyde a weak scowl. ''I wouldn't say that I fit in, really. I'm always the odd one out, no matter what. That...isn't really the point though....'', he would shake his head. ''...And how do you suggest I do that...? It's not as simple as that. I've tried, and it only makes me feel worse. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore at times. And I can't say whether you're close or not...It's complicated.'', he would say, looking to the side again. Hyde's words were pretty, but what did it mean to him...? He could have told that to himself and it wouldn't have helped him much.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:16 pm

“Well I mean you don’t open up as much as ii thought to tell you the truth. So far you seemed to be a part of everyone else’s world and doing what they decide to do. How about being a part of your world for once? Also, to counter that, you did tell me about your past. You also know about mine, like it or not, I think were the closest. What about what you want to do or what makes you happy? There is no way that you can go through life not knowing what makes you happy Sharaku, that’s just something that can’t be. For once, I want to know what you consider enjoyable, and I want to do that with you. “ Hyde trailed back to when sharaku mentioned Hyde always acting like a goof.

“Well, making you smile is one of my strategies in mending the heart. They do say that laughter I always the best medicine, though I tend to try too hard at it. You do fit in Raku, you are just as normal as anyone. You have your own individual personality that’s led to be understood and deciphered by others. Just because someone people don’t understand you doesn’t mean that something is wrong with you, I used to think that was the case for myself once.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:38 pm

...There was a reason for that. If he continuously chose to not go along with the rest, it'd be even worse. He was rather fickle, and if he seriously attempted to get his way all the time, there would be a lot of chaos and mess to follow. That, and the fact that lately he couldn't bring himself to care much. As long as he was doing something...it was good enough. ''I prefer to not have people deal with my problems Hyde. I'm used to dealing with things on my own. I may hang about with you all, but I don't think I'm that comfortable around other people. Also, I already told you. I don't really know what I like doing....at least not nowadays. If I knew, I would do so.'', he would sigh, as he pressed his face into his arms.

''Always the optimist...''
, he would mutter after Hyde's secon mini speech, his voice a little muffled by his arms, before lifting his head a little to speak more clearly. ''Look, I get what you're saying but...Tell me. Would you really feel like you fit in, if you were always the only one not having fun, or even feeling bad..while everyone else you were hanging out with was up about and enjoying themselves? I'm always the one standing to the side, watching. And I can't help it. At times, I don't even care. I think I'm way too apathetic for my own good...and I don't know why is that so....'', he would scoff weakly after saying that. What did it matter if he was surrounded by people...when it didn't feel like it at all...? It was like...a group of cats with one dog in between them or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Sound [Hyde]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next