Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Visiting a monument [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Pictures, hm? That wasn't something Sharaku would have associated with Hyde without being told. Then again, the redhead was always full of surprises, so he shouldn't get surprised by this kind of pop ups by now. Hyde always managed to come up with something unexpected, whether intentionally or not. And he'd guess it was moreso the latter. ''You could always take an actual picture instead of trying to remember. Or pick up drawing and try that way, if you enjoy looking for an extended period of time.'', he'd comment casually, squinting at the view for a moment longer before turning away.

...Cold? Hyde was talking. He was wearing even less than the redhead at the current moment, and he wasn't really freezing yet. Sure, it wasn't warm anymore, but he didn't feel very bothered yet. Maybe it was because of all that running. Either that, or he and Hyde had different views of cold. ''Up to you. I think I don't mind either. Also, theorethically speaking, I should probably be the one complaining about the weather.'', he'd answer in a slightly amused tone. Still, he didn't bother with putting on his shirt back yet. That aside, if Hyde kept to his original suggestion, he would follow the redhead to wherever for now. Up or down. What was the difference anyway?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 am

“Well, that would be cool to take a physical picture. But maybe there is a time that you left the picture at home, or let your phone at home. During those times, its best to let your memory do most of the work. If there is an image of something that you cherish, I’m pretty sure that you would always be able to remember it the way that you want. Sort of like photographic memory. I think those last as long as you want them to. “ Hyde would say as he started to head down the path. “I guess I’m doing it for your sake mostly. It is practically December right? It wouldn’t be too much of a smart thing to be up here when it starts to get colder in the evening. On top of that, you might be sweaty from our run, so you could catch an anomia
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Fine, point taken, you can't always do that. Still, wouldn't it take way too much effort to remember once it starts to pile up? Sharaku wouldn't doubt, from Hyde's words, that the redhead found a lot of views like those worth remembering. There are more important things to keep in your head than a pretty view, because, how is that even going to help you in the long run? Maybe to lighten the mood when you feel bad, but that's that. Not that such a method even works on everyone. ''Maybe if you're extremely determined, but I doubt you can remember something clearly enough forever without refreshing your memory once in a while. Doubly so when you make a point of keeping a lot on your mind.'', he'd counter, though not really in a tone that's suggest he was trying to object. Hyde's opinion was his own, after all. This was a lame subject to start arguing about. Tsk. Though if he were to take in consideration that he and Hyde had the tendency to see most things differently, it may not seem as strange.

At Hyde's sudden concerns, he would shrug a little as he followed after the redhead. That was a quick change of mind for sure. Though, he was indeed not planning on getting sick, even if he didn't really think it was that cold. Sure, it was a bit chilly, but nothing he couldn't handle yet. Eh, precaution was probably good, however. ''Worried about me all of a sudden..?'', he'd remark, shooting Hyde a slightly quizzical look, though letting it slide. ''But, I'll take that. It isn't like we have much reason to hang around either way.'' It was no use to try and analyze Hyde's reasoning anyhow, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm

“Ok, race ya!” Hyde would say as he took off running and got a head start. His was the real reason why he wanted to come up here, the race down the path would prove as a good handicap for Hyde if Sharaku wanted to use the gravity of them treading down to his advantage. “No excuses this time!” Hyde would say with a determined voice, he felt that Sharaku needed a good loss under his belt. Most of Hyde’s reasons might seem nonsensical to some, and they might not make any sense to most. However, Hyde was having fun, and he wanted to get a clean win at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 pm

....Wait, WHAT? The fact that Hyde just ignored his somewhat of a poking question wouldn't bother Sharaku too much...but what was with the running all of a sudden? They just got done with that a moment ago. Not that he disliked physical activity of this kind, but he wasn't used to doing it like this. Besides, wasn't this a bit risky? Going downhill like this...did Hyde want them to end up rolling down instead of running? ''...Hyde..'', he would half groan, in a slight complaint, but make to follow the redhead anyway. As much as this wasn't what he planned for, he wasn't about to chicken out just because it didn't fit his imagination.

This running was going to be the end of him one day, however. Maybe he should start working out or something. Though, he never really needed it up till now. He was moderately fine with casual physical strain, but not for too long. It gets a little annyoing after a certain period of time. ''You should have given a warning beforehand..'', he would mutter, when he was close enough to be within an earshot without having to yell at the redhead, though he was not going to outrun the other yet, and most likely wouldn't at all. As much as he'd like to, this wasn't exactly his field, and definitely not after they had recently run up this path. Hyde was lucky, picking something he did not excel in. Otherwise, he would have loved handing the redhead his butt, but it was rather unlikely in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 pm

“Warning? What warning?! Life is all about the unexpected things that happen in it right?! You need to be ready for anything!” Hyde would say as he ran down the hill with a big smile on his face, he was actually starting to pick up speed and wanted to leave Raku in his dust. Sure, it was a bit of an underhanded tactic, but it was for his own good. Since Raku wouldn’t quit smoking Hyde had to show him that keeping the capacity of his lungs in check was a lot more important than Sharaku would realize. “I think you’re slowing down a bit there buddy!” Hyde had enough energy to talk and run at the same time, it wasn’t a problem for him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Ready for anything...Tsk, Sharaku knew that, sure, but considering how you have to be ready for the unexpected in almost all situations, it would be nice to at least not have to worry about such too much when with someone you know. Don't they have enough of that with the whole supernatural problem they're facing? A little bit of a cool off would not hurt, would it? It was tiring to just fight and jump on momentary notice all the time. He was not the type to relax too much, but having the option would at least be pleasing to know, if nothing else. ''Maybe I'm just getting tired of that exact thing.'', he'd comment briskly, frowning a bit at Hyde's speed up. Luck was not on his side today.

Honestly, at Hyde's shoutout, he wanted to tell the redhead to 'Go to Hell', just because. He wasn't truly irritated at the younger, per se, but he did indeed get a bit ruffled for being called out like this. And admit it or not, he was at a disatvantage here. Hyde was obviously more skilled in this, and while he didn't know for sure, he'd bet the redhead did do some atlethic activity at least from time to time to keep in shape. He himself was fairly good when it came to momentary speed...just getting a move on for a short moment, but there was no way he'd keep up in a long run...not with someone who was used to it. While Hyde wouldn't manage to completely leave him in the dust, he would somewhat fall behind, muttering something under his breath, in the end deciding not to 'diss' the redhead aloud or at the very least, not letting him hear anything. He wasn't that much of a sore loser...or at least didn't want to be.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:12 pm

After a while, they managed to get down the path and back to where they were, Hyde paused for a while so that Sharaku could catch up. “ Well, at least you kept up.” Hyde would say with a straight face, contemplating his next choice of words. “Hey, Sharaku….. I care about your health you know. Maybe you should start working out with me more often on Lunapa island? You are probably mad at me for starting up this random game, but I felt that a bit of exercise would do us both some good. It’s my way of letting off a little steam instead of being angry and yelling at others. What do you say? “Hyde would give Sharaku a genuine smile, he was trying to help in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:04 pm

So casual all of a sudden. Hyde was so hard to get at times. One moment all overly cheery, and another he's being actually...considerate? If he was to name it somehow. As much as it was already an expected thing to see shifting around, Sharaku was still having troubles wrapping his mind around it. Hyde sure knew how to be unpredictable. The redhead could definitely get top marks for that if it ever became a school subject. ''I....am not..mad.'', he'd mutter after he caught up to the redhead, before pausing for a bit, both to catch his breath, as well as think on a proper answer.

''Hm, it was a rather uncalled for excercise still. Though, I don't really mind. As long as you let me know beforehand. I'd rather not do this on a momentary notice, if I don't have to.'', he'd say eventually, giving Hyde a moreso indifferent look. He had no reason to object, as long as Hyde didn't plan on pulling any kind of nonsense on him. He could use some fresh air once in a while anyway. But if Hyde managed to irk him too much when it came to it, he wouldn't have any problem with ditching his butt on this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:22 pm

That’s the beauty of it. Life’s unexpected moments. “ Lagi would say as he kicked a pebble. “ well, that’s the most of what I wanted to do today. Did you have any ideas? If not, then I guess I’ll see you when I see you. “ Hyde would say simply, today was fun enough and he had his fill in messing with his friend. It didn’t seem too productive for him when it came to the friendship that he was trying to solidify with Sharaku, but at least they managed to get to know each other a little more in that retrospect. On top of that, Hyde wouldn’t think that Sharaku had any ideas on what he wanted to do on this island, and Hyde didn’t like to stall.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Sharaku would frown a little. ''I'd be somewhat skeptical on that. Most of life's unexpected moments, as you call them, that I've come across weren't exactly something I'd call a beauty. I can't say I'm too fond of doing things blindly.'', he'd say with a small hint of sarcasm in his tone. Hyde spoke about it as if it was an everyday thing. However, what's the beauty in an unexpected happening, when it can easily, and even more so, turn unpleasant? You always have a better chance of doing it right when you know what's up at least a short while beforehand. Yes, some situations just come, but when it is possible, it's always better to not leave it upon luck. Not everyone was the incarnate of Lady Luck.

''Not really.''
, he'd respond rather simply when Hyde made his inquiry, giving the redhead a slightly blank look, resisting the urge to ask why should he. Ideas..was it always all about that? Did he really have to WANT to do something? Because, as far as he noticed, this came up a lot. 'Well, what do you want to do?' Like hell he knew. Everyone just seemed to ask that at least once...and he always struggled with an answer. Whether he did or not, he usually couldn't bring himself to honestly care. What was the point...? ''Either way, if you want to go already, go ahead. I suppose we can meet another time.....'', he'd say, turning his head to look somewhere into the distance, seemingly half distracted. It didn't seem that he himself had it in mind to move anywhere right now....

~ Exit, sort of. (Unless Hyde decides to interrupt and want something more, specifically. Otherwise I'm just staying where I am, not doing anything more, though not leaving the place either.) ~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 am

“Alright….” Hyde would say as he went on his way. There was not much else to talk about; Hyde would simply just call sharaku when he got the chance. Still, it was pretty disappointing that Sharaku never came up with any ideas himself whenever he wanted to hand out. Hyde would of wondered what sharku could of came up with, if he did come up with something on his own. But still, Sharaku was not such a person.Guess this is as far as it goes…” A somewhat accepting thought that passed through Hyde’s mind as he went on his way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Hyde and Sharaku's friendship does not appear to be progressing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting a monument [Sharaku]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4