Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Visiting a monument [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 am

Hyde had a small smile as he waved his hands about his body, showing off the clothing that hews wearing. “Did you ever see those old military movies where the cadets always dress up like this for morning drills and whatnot? I was hoping that we could go for a morning jog, nothing like a race or anything. I know you are kind of critical about your smoking habits, but I think the fresh air of Lunapa island could be a brand new addiction that’s also refreshing. “ Hyde would then look back at Sharaku and scratch his head. “Though, id rather you be properly dressed for it, so this is something that we can do next time. “It was a fun activity that also took in Hyde’s concern for Sharaku’s health as well, Hyde wasn’t too fond of smoking and he didn’t want his friend to develop lung cancer because of it. “But other than that, I think we managed to understand each other a bit better today. I can’t help but feel that”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:13 am

Sharaku would give a barely audible snort when Hyde started flailing about his clothes. Eh, wasn't it the same whaveter you wore as long as it was comfortable enough for your tastes? He didn't have a thing against Hyde's outfit, but it wasn't close to his style at all. ''I don't think clothes matter that much, but I digress, I have nothing against running.'', he'd answer, choosing to ignore the part about smoking. Best not to get into a discussion on that. It was the last thing he needed right now. ''Who knows. Perception can be decieving. Take it as you will, but I think I'll abstain from making a conclusion until I see if something actually changed.'', he'd wave Hyde's assumption off casually, though he wasn't going to deny it. If anything, he didn't throw the word 'feel' around just like that, and he wasn't starting anytime soon. It was somewhat unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:52 pm

“Change happens all the time, we change every day. There are just people that notice it more often than others. “Hyde would say simply in response to what Sharaku said about change. “ If you are up for the run after all, then I guess we can go for it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you….” Hyde would say as he put his backpack on and started stretching out his leg muscles. It’s been a while since he received some intermediate exercise to be honest. “We could run up that pathway and get a beautiful view of lunapa island, that seems like a good reward.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:39 pm

''Maybe so.'' The response would be pretty much minimal. There was no need to drag it out, and Sharaku was having just about enough of all this philosophical conversation. The point had been said already, no need to keep on poking it. Nor did he have anything to say to it anymore. ''Warn me about what...?'', he'd ask in a fairly amused tone when Hyde called out the running. He was never against a challenge, no matter what it was. Running was one of the better options, actually, so he had nothing to complain about that one. No lame game rules to keep in mind with this.

Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 Tykisss

Half listening to Hyde's explanation about pretty view, he would stand up, shucking off his white dress shirt, and tying it around his waist. Much better. He'd rather not risk getting too warm too soon. Not when he had no accurate guess as to how long was this going to take. ''Well, your call.'', he'd say, as he paced up to the redhead, squinting vaguely towards the direction Hyde had been talking about. Hopefully, nothing too complicated. He wasn't very familiar with the layout of Lunapa. Not enough to know where he was going for sure.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:04 pm

There was a twinkle in Hyde’s eye when he looked back at Sharaku. “This place is like my playground, I know it like the back of my hand, much better than the usual cities to be honest. “ Hyde would say as he started jogging suddenly towards the path that he mentioned, determined to see if Sharaku could even keep up with him. “Try and keep up then, if you think you can!” This was a challenge to Sharaku somewhat, Hyde wondered if Sharaku could keep up with the constant pace of jogging and decided to test Sharaku. “Let’s see if you’re as fit as you say you are! Old Man!” There was a bit of taunting, but it in the spirit of competition.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Sharaku had to resist 'tsk'ing at Hyde when the redhead proudly exclaimed he knew the landscape well. Hey now, how was that fair? It wasn't his fault that he did not live here, nor could he help his initial poor sense of direction. He wasn't given the time to contemplate, however, as Hyde started running of already. ''Not fair. I have no way of knowing this place that well.'', he'd throw at Hyde with a slight huff, as started after the redhead. He was not a seasoned runner, but he could be pretty agile when it need be. Being tall and having long legs helped in this as well. Though, admittedly, he was only somewhat taller than Hyde himself. Still, unless Hyde picked up a crazy pace, he wouldn't have a problem keeping up for a fair amount of time. He was not a slouch afterall. He'd be fat if that was the case, and as one could clearly see, that'd be hard to imgaine even in a dream.. He was probably lighter than Hyde, if anything, and that said things.

''With pleasure.'', he'd quip simply, as he paced right after Hyde, though almost doing a doubletake at the next words. ''Old man? Oi, what's that for? I'm not that much older than you, just so you know.'', he'd retort, a bit fussed up by that statement. This was a second already, sheesh. First Shun, now Hyde. Did he seriously look old, or something? Maybe he should start telling people his age as soon as possible from now on, to avoid this, because it seemed that not doing so bit him in the ass more than expected. It was amusing that it never came up yet however. He had known Hyde for a while, but he never told the younger how old he really was. Though, he passed on it for now, not wanting to talk too much while moving. If Hyde inquired, he could say so then.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:29 pm

“How about I take a number out of your book Raku? Life isn’t fair; I gave you a warning didn’t I?” Hyde indeed gave Sharaku a warning, but Sharaku said that he was up for it. So this was out of Hyde’s hands now, Sharaku’s physical evaluation has begun. Hyde also took the time to make a small laugh when Sharaku reacted to the old comment. “Oy, so you are getting riled up? That’s what I want to see, maybe you’ll be motivated to keep up then! “ Hyde would say as he continued to jog at a well pace, this was kind of easy for him. Hyde was definitely a person that as full of energy. “How old are you anyway?” Hyde would say as they went up the round path.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Some warning that is, when it's not explained beforehand. How was he supposed to know what was Hyde actually warning him about when he called so? The redhead didn't explain up until they took off. ''Thank you for informing me so soon. Much appreciated.'', he'd say, a bit of sarcasm lacing his tone, however, he wasn't seriously annoyed right now. There was no time for that, to be honest. Keeping up with Hyde, and responding to the conversation was enough of a multitasking for now. He wasn't intending on falling behind unless neccesary. He wasn't about to give it to Hyde easy, even if the redhead was more accustomed to running. No way.

''Who's saying I don't have motivation? Also, I'm 22, Hyde.'', he'd respond to both of Hyde's inquiries at once, not wanting to waste breath for splitting it up. Better play safe. He wasn't stupid. It was already a fact that Hyde had better knowledge of the terrain, and he wouldn't doubt that the redhead was pretty confident in his athletic abilities. Why else he'd get challenged so boldly then? He was confident himself, but it was Hyde here. He knew better than that. He wasn't going to make this by spending time on smartmouthing too much. Useless.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:26 pm

“22? And you are already starting to hit your grouchy stage? I thought you were in your midlife crisis or something? Oh wait, you would be a lot more willing to do the fun stuff if that was the case!” Hyde would say as he increased his pace quite a bit. “You know the best thing about this place? The shortcuts! You can take the main path or you can try to keep up! But if you take my way, i wont make it easy for you” Hyde would say as he suddenly broke off from the main hill path and into the thick bushes, it was like he was completely hidden and disappeared inside of them while he entered. However, Hyde was still moving; the rustling of the bushes could still be heard as he had every intention of cutting through to waste less time getting there in their destination. If sharaku took the main path to be safe, Hyde would have cut in front of him out of nowhere eventually. If sharaku took the ridiculous shortcut that only Hyde would think to do, well…. Yea…..

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Wow. For a cheerful guy, Hyde sure knew how to be a downer. Midlife crisis? Was that supposed to be a joke? If so, then it was a bit of a stingy one. Sharaku could swallow a few years here and there, because you can't expect people to guess right, but this wasn't too amusing. He knew Hyde wasn't trying to insult him. That was not the redhead's way. Still, it's not nice to say that to someone's face just like that. ''Not funny. And I do like fun, but apparently not the same as you.'', he'd respond a bit dryly, narrowing his eyes as Hyde sped up. Tsk, well, what can you do. He wasn't too tired yet, but wasn't neccesarily looking forward to this becoming a sprint.

''And you think I care?'', he'd snort, giving a slighty wary glance at the bushes. So much greenland. Still, he wasn't about to give. Even if he couldn't really see Hyde well in there, the redhead was making enough noise for him to follow by that. It didn't sound too hard, unless Hyde wanted to try tackling him out of nowhere or something. Alas, that would stop both of them, no? Either way, he was going to follow, if only out of spite. He wasn't the type to let someone have it in any sort of actual competition, whether he actually had a chance or not.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:22 am

“Are you kidding? You already agreed to have my kind of fun, and it doesn’t sound like your giving up! So that’s a good sign!” Hyde would say, offering the sound of his voice as a guide as well as the sound of his tracks going through the bushes ,it wasn’t before long that Hyde managed to find himself back to the main road with only a few meters left before they reached to the top. “Hey! I was only giving you some options, I know that you don’t always like the way that I do things. “ Hyde slowed down a bit and looked back to the bushes he came from. He quickly reached to the side of his backpack and took out a bottle of water as he waited for shun to emerge. He wasn’t necessarily tired; this was pretty fun for him. However, a show of fatigue might not be so bad he wasn’t poking fun at sharaku to put him down, Raku was his friend. As usual, Hyde was just making sure that Raku was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:08 pm

''Well, I don't give up period.'', Sharaku'd throw back, short and to the point. Hyde needn't flatter himself. It was simply a fact. He wasn't giving up in the face of a challenge or any of the like, and Hyde being the source of it changed nothing. A good try though, he'd give the redhead that, if he wasn't paying more attention to dodging the bushes in his way. Tripping over something did not sound like a pleasant option, and he wasn't taking the chance if he didn't have to. He could hear Hyde just fine to follow anyway, so he could pay attention to this as well. ''And I was just saying.'', he'd retort to Hyde's flare up about his response. Mostly to avoid getting into another argument right there. He didn't think it was any use discussing it again, nor did he feel like it mattered anyway.

Though, he'd scowl a little as he finally managed to get out of all those bushes, flinging off a few leaves or whatever it even was that decided to stick to him. A short while later, he'd come to a halt next to the redhead, clicking his tongue a little. He wasn't really tired musclewise, but he did need to catch his breath a bit. Had he not been talking during this, it would have been fairly fine, but it wasn't summer anymore and taking in the colder air more sharply to accomodate talking back to the redhead was not helpful. It burned a little, and he found that faintly irritating. Coughing a few times, he would shake his head, giving Hyde a glance. ''What was it that we came here for anyway...?''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Hyde finished his bottle of water and reached in his bag to pull out another one. Hyde would then toss one over to Sharaku, just in case he was a bit thirsty after all that running. “Wanted to show you this..” Lagi would say as he looked out towards the edge and pointed out. If Sharaku moved a little further, he could see that this hill side had a beautiful look of Lunapa oak; as well it’s a good amount of Lunapa island. “It’s pretty cool huh? Was thinking of telling some students at the photography club bout this place. It’s a nice sight to view, seeing all of those people. Hyde would say as he folded his arms and smiled, it was a no brainer that he enjoyed nature in a sense. “Natures beauty is like artwork to me, I can probably think of a few words that come to my mind when I look out like this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Good thing Sharaku was actually looking, because Hyde hadn't really given him a warning before throwing the bottle. It sure would have hurt to get hit by that, had he not been paying enough attention to notice. How amusing. At the times it could actually be of some use, the redhead doesn't say anything. So contradicting. Hm, either way, he ended up only taking about a gulp before getting distracted by Hyde pointing somewhere. Walking over after realizing he couldn't see much from where he originally was, he would settle on calmly looking the scenery over, as Hyde rambled on. For a moment, he wasn't really getting what the photography club part was all about, until he remembered that the redhead was still in school which made him almost want to roll his eyes. Nice and all, but he didn't give much of a damn about school at the moment.

''Hm...''
, he would hum lightly, giving Hyde a thoughtful glance after processing what had been said. ''Artwork? Well, that's one way of putting it.'', he would mutter, scratching at his cheek for a short moment. ''Are you actually interested in any kind of art, or was this just a sudden moment of poetism?'', he'd ask, looking at the redhead a bit quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:14 pm

im interested in pictures and portraits of wildlife. Pictures of deer and their young, plenty of things like that. It the kind of art I like, so I usually keep my eyes open for beautiful sight s that I’ll always remember. “ Hyde would say as he takes in a deep breath of fresh air as he turned around. “Alright, it’s pretty chilly up here and I’m wearing a tank top. Maybe we should start heading back now? “ Hyde only wanted to show Sharaku that scene, that was pretty much enough for him for the time being,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a monument [Sharaku]   Visiting a monument [Sharaku] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting a monument [Sharaku]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next